A Glory Hole Newbie Pt. 04

Story Info
Kyle’s early return home produces unexpected events.
1.4k words
4.57
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was mortified. He was also very angry and deeply hurt. "How fucking dare she do this to me!". His first instinct was to pick up the guy's clothes and throw them out of the bedroom window. Then he paused for thought. Hadn't he done the self-same thing for the last three days? Fellated by two men and a woman, twice to completion and cum inside a man's arse. Never had he been filled with so many mixed emotions. He also realised that he was sporting a semi in his suit trousers, brought on after he'd sniffed his wife's knickers. Was it the familiar smell of his wife's vaginal juices that caused it or was it the aroma of male semen?

Then he heard the man's voice: "I wish you'd let me fuck you."

Sienna replied: "I can't, John. I feel guilty enough already. It would be a complete betrayal."

"Well, at least bring me off again. I got so turned on before just rubbing up against you. I came in my pants!"

"And on the outside of mine. And I was still wearing them."

"Go on. Toss me off while you describe Kyle's cock to me. Are you sure he isn't bi - or at least bi-curious?"

Kyle's cock was now rock solid again. With his back against the bedroom wall so as not to be seen by the occupants, he carefully sidled up closer to the glass door to hear their conversation clearer over the sound of the cascading water from the shower.

Sienna gave the reassuring reply, to Kyle's ears at least: "Not that I know of. I'd love to see him and another man getting it together. It would be such a turn on."

Through the rippled glass Kyle could see the distorted image of Sienna's hand moving in rapid strokes at the front of the man's body.

"Oh lovely!" he sighed. "Do you do this to Kyle?"

"Quite often. He loves it."

(Between gasps) "Is his cock as big as mine?"

"Not quite. But it's a beautiful cock and he knows how to use it."

Oh, fuck. I'd love to see that. Slow down a bit."

Kyle, now fondling himself, suddenly realised he recognised the man's voice. The guy in the shower was one of the gay couple Sienna was friends with - only this half was obviously not totally gay. What came out of Sienna's mouth next both shocked and excited Kyle.

"Well, finger me, you selfish bastard!"

Kyle heard that familiar squeal when he frigged Sienna. Again, the green-eyed monster reared its ugly head. Her cunt was reserved for him! But as he listened to the sounds coming from within the glass cabinet the emotions created in his brain were over-ruled by the feelings lower down his body. Fuck, he was really horny now. She was wanking a man with a bigger cock than his, while being masturbated by him.

Never had Kyle undressed so quickly. Within seconds his clothes had been flung off and on to the bed and now stark naked, he slid open the door and stepped into the shower with a facetious: "Hello, darling - I'm home!!"

The reaction from Sienna and John was stunning. Sienna screamed and backed into the glass wall crying: "Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!" John's back hit the opposite wall and he immediately covered his genitals with his hands. "Christ, Kyle! I'm sorry mate!"

With a tone of heavy irony, Kyle turned towards John and said. "Hello, John. How nice to see you again." He grabbed John's wrists and pulled them apart, revealing the hidden treasure. So speedy was Kyle's entrance, John's cock was still fully erect and, indeed, was very impressive.

"Sienna was right. You are bigger than me."

Kyle's own erection waved from side to side as he moved quickly to face Sienna, turning the shower off in the process. He gave her a very rough kiss.

"You wanted to see me and another bloke getting it together. Now here's your chance." He turned back to John and noticed that the shock had now taken effect and the poor guy's cock was rapidly reducing in size. To the astonishment of the unfaithful couple, Kyle grasped John's almost flaccid dick and started masturbating it, cupping John's balls with his other hand.

"Go on then," he demanded, "Wank me." His new 'slave' obeyed. It felt good...for both men. But Kyle was in control. He released his hands from John's genitals grabbed the side of his head and pushed him down to his knees.

"Go on, you fucking faggot - get your mouth round that!" As John's lips parted to admit the throbbing organ, a feeling of shame hit Kyle. Kyle was not homophobic and he regretted using the derogative word, but there was still an element of anger in him. That anger soon evaporated as the luscious feeling of John's tongue relishing its prize took over. My God, he was certainly an expert in the art of fellatio.

He twisted his upper body round to face a very confused Sienna who was virtually cowering in the corner. She had never seen Kyle behave like this, but then, a situation like this had never occurred before.

Kyle reached out and gently pulled her towards him. He kissed her passionately, their tongues fighting a dual in their mouths. Sienna relaxed a little, particularly when he started fondling her tits, then broke the kiss to take one of her breasts in his mouth, his tongue circling her areola. When he sucked her hardening nipple into his mouth she let out her usual gasp each time he did that during their normal sex play. Meanwhile, John's expert oral ministrations were bringing him very close to the edge.

He twisted his torso back towards John and, leaning down, pulled him up to his feet. "In your marriage to Roland, are you the wife or the husband?"

"If you mean what I think you mean, I guess I'm the wife." John replied.

"That's good, cos I'm going to cum inside your arse. Spread your legs and bend over."

Whether John liked it or not he guessed he had no choice. The only slight issue was Kyle's cock was much bigger than Roland's. But then, before Roland there had been others and some of those had been big boys! As he bent down, his hands against the cabinet wall for support, Kyle squirted some liquid soap on to his hands and lubed John's arsehole, pushing a finger inside to open him up. John shuddered. He turned again to Sienna.

"Lay down on the floor between his legs so you can get a good show." he instructed her. She did his bidding. Knees bent, Kyle gripped the base of his seven incher and the glistening tip nudged the winking eye of John's arse, opened it and gently pushed. Beneath him, John sighed with pleasure. Four inches were now embedded in the warmth; another sigh from John followed by a grunt as the remaining three inches disappeared from Kyle's view. He was now inside John, balls deep. It felt wonderful, just like the one in the cinema earlier that afternoon. As Kyle looked down and slightly behind him he watched his wife's fingers inside her twat, rubbing her clit. He started pumping.

"How does it look, darling - watching my big cock shafting lover boy's arsehole? That's what you wanted to see."

Sienna couldn't find the words to describe it, she was so absorbed with the view above her. That and the pleasure her hand was giving her.

Kyle's strokes increased in speed. He called down to Sienna again. "Wank him off while I'm fucking him. I want him to spunk on your face as I shoot my load inside him." He really was pistoning hard and fast now and his own orgasm was imminent. The shower floor had never seen such action! John was obviously close too as his breathing was quicker and louder, punctuated with whimpers and grunts. Kyle knew that Sienna's helping hand pumping John's cock was doing it's job. The other one was frigging her cunt furiously. Hers was the first orgasm to explode, a self-induced orgasm which almost overwhelmed her. Then she felt John's thick eight inches pulse in her grip as he released a series of fierce ropes of cum over her face. Although Kyle couldn't see the actual ejaculation, John's gasps of pleasure triggered him off and he unloaded inside his second arsehole of the day.

When Sienna slid out from between John's legs, Kyle couldn't resist a laugh. "Fuck me! He must have enjoyed that." Sienna's face and breasts was absolutely covered in John's cum. John staggered to his feet as Kyle turned the shower back on to wash them down.

"Thank you," he murmured, not sure what was going to happen now that pent-up passions were subsiding.

To be continued?