Mike and Carla Pt. 01

Story Info
He knew he was cuckold, but plucked up the courage to share.
1.1k words
4.06
15.3k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Mike always knew that different sex scenarios from the normal, turned him on, things that would break most relationships and things that normal men would hate and get angry about, but then he'd see guys in porn films and magazines and fantasise about his girlfriend sleeping with them and he'd get really turned him on.

This desire grew more and more as his sexual experiences and appetite for different sex developed over the years.

He never knew how to approach this subject with his wife Carla, and would she think he's weird?...

Carla had always been high functioning, she'd done exceptionally well throughout school, college and university. Her biggest critic had always been herself.

Now at 35 years old she'd also had good luck on side, with her career, climbing up the promotion ladder at the firm.

The firm was an IT solutions company, not the trendy type with a pool table and bean bags around the office, it was smart suits and polished shoes type of workplace, maybe oversized tee shirts and leggings when she worked at home occasionally.

The owner of the company had ambled along for years, providing IT solutions for small scale and start-up businesses, making a good living for himself and the few employees they had.

During the Covid pandemic more and more contracts and projects were coming into the company, leading to the team building and building, mostly remote working setups, building websites, remote servers to full projects for the IT architects.

Fast forwarding to the post Covid times, business models were changing, large companies were scaling down the floor spaces they rented for call and service centres and people requesting to work from home more and more.

All these factors played into the hands of MTF IT Solutions, they had the perfect mix of staff and skills to process the work, hence Carla moving up to a Senior Manager and looking to move up to partner level for her next promotion.

Eventually the opportunity came to talk about other guys cocks with the UK programme 'naked attraction' it all started with his wife's nod of approval when the bigger dicked guys appeared on the screen, then comments like, "how the hell would you get that in your mouth" and "wow I'd need lube for something that big!!!"and she would get hornier and hornier after each show had finished.

Finally, he plucked up the courage, whilst touching her tits and turning her on during a normal sex session '"I wouldn't be cross if you want to try a bigger cock than mine" he muttered.

Her moans got louder as she egged him on, with the playful dirty talk, "imagine him gently feeding his thick cock into you, making your tight pussy sting a little at first" Mike whispered to her.

Then she would cum almost instantly when he started to work Carla's clit, she was certainly liking the fantasy of that, then he turned her over and fucked her from behind until he came inside of her tight pussy.

As she got up and went for the post sex shower, he watched her very curvy sexy ass and big tits jiggle along to the shower room and thought further about how naughty could she be.

No more was said about the subject for the rest of that week, Friday evening came round, and it was the usual beer after work and home for wine and rubbish TV, that's when Carla had some tipsy confidence and asked, "would you really like me to sleep with someone else?"

His senses quickened even after the wine and beer, could almost instantly feel movement in his dick, "errrmmmmm yeah, that would be amazing" then the next sentence that she replied with was even more exciting.

"Well, there's a guy who checks me out regular when I stop for coffee on the way to work each morning" she replied.

"What do you mean! checks you out?" Mike replied with.

"Well, he can't stop staring at my tits, I actually find it quite hot, once I even got a little wet".

Stopping short of spitting his beer out. He couldn't believe what he was hearing!

"Fuck, that's really hot" he replied with, "why not wear lower cut tops in future" he joked. "I might just do that" was the reply, once again it wasn't really mentioned again over the weekend.

Mike was doing his normal million miles per hour getting ready for work on Monday morning, picked up his work bag and said, "enjoy getting your coffee" and pecked Carla on the cheek and left.

Whilst Carla still had time to kill before leaving the house, "just how much boob could I show off and still be decent for work" she thought as she flicked through her outfits, she very rarely showed any cleavage at work, although it was hard to hide 36FF boobs. She'd always been all boob and bum since leaving school and nothing had changed now, she was 35-year-old.

Eventually settled for a smart blazer and a vest underneath, just showing enough of her breasts to impress, although she felt slightly uncomfortable wearing a low-cut top to work, the thought of her admirer noticing more of her gave her butterflies.

As she strolled into the local coffee shop, feeling good about herself, she noticed her admirer heading to the toilets, so she headed to the coffee counter, as she waited, he returned, walking up the corridor he slowed his pace and his eyes were glued to her cleavage, as he passed be mouthed "WOW".

Carla felt a twinge of excitement instantly, as she got her coffee and took a seat, she could feel her clit starting swell up with the excitement, as she glanced across the coffee shop, he was playfully looking straight at her, his deep dark eyes were almost irresistible.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I shouldn't be getting this turned on by this stranger, I'm married" she thought, "just drink your coffee and ignore him" she thought, this going too far.

Dirty talk in the bedroom is one thing, but this is getting real, as she glanced again, he was stood and and heading straight toward her, the butterflies almost made her feel sick, "I've never had nerves like this, since my last job job interview!" Carla thought.

Just as Carla thought that he was going to sit straight down next to her, he brushed past, and dropped something on the table and left, he was gone, just the folded paper lay in front of her, as she opened it, there was a phone number and the words, "I want to see more, what's app me, Dare Ya! H xx"

Carla took a picture of the message on her phone and stuffed it into her purse and left for the office, her head was spinning at the thought of all the possible scenarios, good and bad, "would Mike be cross, did he really want her to push the boundaries" either way, her knickers were wet, and her clit was swollen at the thought!

TBC