A Gloryhole of a Different Kind!

Story Info
A Milky Sara discovers a Gloryhole just for breastfeeding!
1.9k words
4.75
15.5k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An ABF Glory Hole...

A snippet of erotica for the ABF/Breast milk and suckling enthusiasts.

This involves talk of lactation, breast pumping, sexual glory holes are mentioned briefly, but mainly this is about an ABF glory hole (this is what happens when two ABF enthusiasts wish there was such a thing and discuss this when tipsy). It is set in Seoul South Korea.

Oh to dream....

Sara had heard some unusual gossip in her time, but this took the cake.

She was sat in a cute little aesthetically pretty cafe in the backstreets of Seoul and as she sat there only another table with three women were nearby. It was a quiet Monday brunch time.

She knew in about two hours the streets would be full of people seeking lunch so she was enjoying the quiet.

As often happened the ladies nearby just saw her as a foreigner and assumed she could not speak or understand Korean. She actually could, and had to stop herself from choking on her sweet bubble tea when she heard their discussion. They were apparently discussing a work mate who was breastfeeding, and how instead of using her specified private room to pump. Had instead been vanishing each lunchtime.

Another woman said this was easily explained as the girl- MinJun, was likely fed up and uncomfortable with the tiny storage room she had to pump in, and had instead found somewhere more comfortable nearby to pump instead.

One of the other women dropped the bombshell that she had actually followed MinJun one day, what she saw and explained in detail made Sara almost choke.

She said MinJun had gone into what seemed to be a soy milk shop, a little out of the way place down tiny alleyways, and had quickly vanished in the back. The woman had been confused when the shop keeper had told her to sit and wait, the 'booth' would be free after the current customer was done. She had instead gone to wait outside nearby and thankful she had as MinJun dashed out a good while later with a blush high on her cheeks looking very happy indeed.

The woman had gone back into the shop for the shopkeeper to tell her to keep this secret 'just between herself and any lactating friends', as he had to keep it private for obvious reasons. He told her the booth was completely private, self enclosed, and no one could get in as she would lock it behind her.

She was not to talk or give any personal details even if asked, and just to ring the buzzer if she felt uncomfortable with a customer on the other side of the wall and they would be moved on by security. The tiny brass bell above her was to ask for the next customer, each 'side' was to be for a different customer to keep it fair.

She stepped into the plush booth, sizeable enough to have a chair to the front and what looked like brass rails on the wall to hold onto either side of an ornately framed hole in the wall. Two were at chair height and along the wall the other two were at standing height, a step stood nearby if needed. There were special wipes on a shelf nearby, a sink, a ready sanitized hospital grade breast pump and various other devices she did not recognize.

The holes in the wall were sized enough to fit a large breast and nipple in/against, and surrounded by ornate red stone flower detailing, like she had seen in Korean temples and art. The shopkeeper said it was OK even if she were not currently producing milk as he also had waiting customers happy to just suckle dry.

She locked the door and felt shocked at what MinJun had been doing, and that this place even existed! But she also felt titillated and had therefore made sure the standing hole was clean and sanitized, it was. It was covered by a black panel, and she was told when she put her breast in the hole she should ring the bell and the first customer would step forward with the panel being raised to show only her breast and nipple ready for suckling. Hiding her identity.

There were two holes together so she could request two customers at once, one on each breast. But she was wary and just did one, feeling bizarre when she rested her breast against the hole and rang the bell.

A ladies voice told her to press forward slightly and then said when the customer arrived. this customer stroked her breast and licked at the nipple making her hiss, before he very competently latched on and began to suckle her deep.

She unashamedly told the other women how good it felt and how she would certainly go there when she had milk to relieve herself when she didn't need to bottle her milk or had extra. She said she had stopped at one, and she could say when she had enough by ringing the brass bell.

She laughed and said how she must thank MinJun for leading her there, she also said the owner had suggested if she ever went there just to pump she could also sell her bagged fresh milk to him and earn quite a profit. She said she never heard or saw the customers as they entered the back of the store and were kept there until after the lady had long left.

Sara had almost choked and the lady speaking looked up, they shared a look of understanding until the woman eyed Sara's heavy breasts straining at her sweater and smiled. When they all left laughing the woman dropped a business card on Sara's table with a grin. Sara wasted no time, finishing her bubble tea and dashing to the address.

The shopkeeper seemed wary at first, but when Sara spoke to him in Korean and said she was engorged and desperate to be relieved he smiled softly and nodded, swearing her to secrecy. She had to go through all the rules and he seemed very excited as he popped on the phone to let some VIP customers know that they had a foreigner with beautiful pale skin needing relief right away.

The wait for the customers worked out well as she had chance to walk around the booth and see it was just as the woman described. It also smelled clean, a little like soft linen or talc, and was a warm comfortable temperature with aircon above if needed.

Seemingly everything had been thought of, the owner even suggesting if she became a member down the line that 'sexual relief with utmost privacy and cleanliness' was also available in the other back room.

It wasn't at all what she thought of when the word Gloryhole came to mind....She was from the UK, and had once happened upon a glory hole in a pub, the floors had been filthy and sticky, the bathroom had a stench of sewerage, and the tiny wrinkly cock that had been pushed through the hole unprovoked had not captured her interest. it instead being eagerly sucked by a tipsy woman who had fell to her knees on all the filth right after she had left the cubicle.

She had felt at the time, that had it been cleaner, the cock a little more than a measly two inches, and had she known the guy next door was tested and clean, she may have reconsidered. The idea of completely anonymous fucking with no ties was sometimes appealing, Sara not always wanting to deal with all the potentially awkward first meets and the so called 'walk of shame'. That being said she preferred sex with someone she knew and trusted.

Sara took off her shirt, after checking no hidden cameras lurked anywhere. She unclipped the cups of her nursing bra with a sigh of relief as her pale heavy breasts were free of the restrictive cups. Her pink nipples protruded out eagerly, already hard and needy, and she softly massaged her breasts before a ladies voice asked if she were ready.

She stood against the wall with a breast in each standing hole height, holding onto the brass bars either side. The holes were surprisingly comfortable and it wasn't as if her entire breast went through, just the front, a good few inches around her areola and the nipples, enough for customers to suckle and stroke and enough for her to stroke the tops near her chest if needed to encourage milk.

She rang the bell and two customers stepped in, the one on the right licked at her nipple right away, moaning and saying it was a beautiful color. The one on the left was silent and had right away latched on, his latch was ok but not practiced, and she knew it would take a bit for her breasts to fully let down at the weak latch. The one on the right was obviously far more experienced, his big hands stroking and when he latched on it was deep, practiced and strong and made her legs shake.

The contrast between the two felt odd at first, never having been suckled by two people at the same time. But as she rested her head against the wall and relaxed it felt SO good. She felt the tingling pin pricks of her letdown, first on the right as the experienced guy moaned around her breast, the wet sounds of him suckling making her pussy throb. The left side guy kept losing bits of milk that dripped down her breast. He was soon moved off and a new guy latched on, as experienced as the guy on the right but still not as strong a suction. She felt Mr Right side was a firm favorite.

As she heard both moaning appreciatively as they suckled she had to lean more on the bars, her pussy soaked and her legs shivering. The guy on the left side also finished, and suddenly the soft warm lips of what was obviously a woman latched on strong and sure. That did it for Sara, and she came hard as she clung to the bars, the soft smoky voice of a woman on the other side cooing praise as she latched back on after calling her a good girl.

The two of them were amazing, and she was buzzing head to toe with pleasure at their strong deep pulls, and the massaging of their hot warm mouths emptied both of her heavy, full breasts. When no more milk was forthcoming they both sucked hard, making sure, and Sara stamped her foot with the tingles of pain and pleasure.

They both gently stroked her breasts, the woman leaving with a light thankful kiss on her left nipple. Sara had to sit down in the chair, clean up, and take five minutes until she felt able to stand again.

As she left the shopkeeper was smiling and enthusiastic, saying she had been listed as a 'favorite' by two of their VVIP customers, a man and a woman, and they had offered to pay very dearly for her milk from the breast whenever she felt up to sharing. Sara was single, and had no child to feed, so she felt she would be back pretty regularly!

She had thought it may feel sleazy but it didn't, she felt safe as she was there, and after she left. It had been clean and pleasant, the shopkeeper had not taken any details and said any money exchanged would always be cash only to keep it on the down low. There was no pressure to return unless she wanted to.

Needless to say Sara became a regular soon after, and always dashed home to ride her sybian afterwards!