A Gloryhole of a Different Kind! Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara is craving some oral attention after being nursed..
2.3k words
4.76
12k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This second installment of my story still takes place at Milky way, the shop from the first story, but this one mainly focuses on anonymous cunnilingus, and a cunnilingus glory hole.

Although ABF is still mentioned at the start when she is being nursed at the same ABF glory hole!

There is mention of face sitting, and a queening/face sitting chair, but it is not the focus here, maybe in the next one!

ABF glory hole Part Two- Oral attention

Sara was wobbly legged and leaning her head on the wall of the ABF glory hole, it was wonderful as she had two very experienced men latched on to each of her heavy breasts. Their deep massaging with their tongues, the warm wetness, the suckling sounds reaching her even through the breast holes, all made her legs shake. She always left a tiny gap in the holes, covered as they were to ensure privacy so no one could peek through, mainly as she loved the wet sounds of licking, kissing and suckling.

These current two were obviously more open minded than most, as she heard whispers as they offered each other hand jobs whilst suckling, she moaned at the thought of them getting off on nursing her breasts, at the thought of them getting each other off before they would likely need to hide all evidence and get back to work. It was only lunchtime after all. She wondered if drops of her milk may stain their shirts, if they would need an excuse if anyone noticed at work.

She had already been turned on before coming here, after a busy morning at work her breasts had been full, heavy, and near engorged with sweet milk, a little even leaking through her bra and shirt when she was dashing over here. It had been a while now that she had become a regular member, and she had her list of favorites with the strongest latches and the best technique. It felt good not having to deal with ruffled egos, jealousy, embarrassing declarations of love, or unwelcome possessiveness. She just got what she wanted, the guys or girls got her milk, and all went their separate ways, no strings, no relationships, and no complications, bliss.

Her favorite and regular clients were given a letter and a number so she knew which to request, and some she had even come to know by just their mouths and talents. She sighed and enjoyed the two drinking the last of her milk as she heard them groan as each came too. It was near enough making her cum in turn, but she felt really restless today. She had been toying with an idea, and today being a half day at work meant she had the afternoon to herself.

It had taken her some time to come to terms with what she now regularly did, until a friend had exasperatedly told her that everyone there consented, no one was being forced into anything, and all enjoyed it, so there should be no problem. Her friend had also said when some clients 'gifted' her money or presents, or paid extra for freshly bagged milk, it was only like them going to the shops and buying something they wanted. Sara got 95% of all the gifts and payments, the ABF glory hole-Milky Way as the shop was named got the remaining 5%. So over time she had become far more at ease with it all, it was win win for both sides.

But this lunchtime as her legs shook, her nipples pebbled as the two warm mouths pulled away, and her pussy throbbed with need she bit her lip. She knew there were 'other' glory holes on the establishment, far more secretive. The owner had mentioned before that she was such a valuable and popular member that he would happily let her have turns in the other glory holes should she like to. But she had always worried and turned him down politely.

But as she felt her panties dampen as her need continued to grow, she recalled him saying there were traditional glory holes for penetration both for pussy and anal. But there was also an oral one for men, and an oral one for women. Sara loved receiving oral, but it was rare she got chance to, and when she did, she hated to say it, but it was usually disappointing. The men she had known seemed to think a minimum of tiny, tentative licks would drive her wild...women were usually far more talented she found, at eating her out properly.

But again, getting oral without strings, or outside a relationship was rare, or in her experience it was. She had recalled a friend saying she had a voracious oral friend with benefits who would just come over to a hotel when she asked, eat her friend out as long as she wanted, and leave without reciprocation needed, though she said sometimes he came whilst eating her out, which she found hot. Sara was too shy to seek such an arrangement, she blushed just at the thought of asking for such a thing!

So, she cleaned her breasts and patted on some honey balm on her sore nipples before popping them back inside her nursing bra after a few luxurious strokes to keep them tingling. She had a cold bottle of water and gathered her courage.

The conversation with the owner was both embarrassing and amusing, her trying to get through in intermediate Korean that she wanted someone very enthusiastic and experienced in cunnilingus. But the owner was polite, and he asked her to have a seat while he found who was nearby and who would be best. He showed her to the room, a shower attached should she want it, along with the usual hot drink machine, comfortable chair, cleaning accessories and a large long bed style platform.

It was metal framed like a hospital bed almost, with a rubber covered thick mattress, waterproof he said. Clean soft sheets and a clean soft blanket sat nearby, along with pillows. A large hole was in the wall, again with the decorative wooden flowers around it. The other side of the bed was obviously through it, there was a silken like curtain-clean for each client, that surround the hole in a circular fashion, it was stretchy and he said it would end just below her breasts, she was thankful as her breasts needed no more attention at the moment. Another pillow sat on the bed, an odd shape that she realized would raise her hips.

As she waited, she hopped on the bed and tested it out, an attendant would be on the other side for her security and to help her settle when she rang the bell, but for now she just pushed her feet through the stretchy silk and felt how it was when she lay down, her lower half through the hole, in what felt like a slightly cooler and bigger room. The bed platform was long enough for her height, and she felt what may be stirrups/leg rests at the side that she had been told would be worn and adjusted so she was at the most comfortable angle.

She hopped off the table and picked up the intercom as the owner said her client would be there in five minutes and had requested that she not shower first, which Sara felt OK with as she had a shower this morning. She pulled off her dress, only wearing her bra, and slipped off her panties, she had been advised to do so to save her time and to save them being taken by the client and to stop them being taken.

She popped on the soft sheets and pillows, unsure what to do as she pushed her lower half through. The attendant moved her gently as she adjusted the bed and pulled her legs up into soft stirrup straps that would keep them up and out the way, she had been told to tap the wall twice if she needed to stretch her legs out for a break. With the bed shortened so her butt was just a couple of inches from the end, and her legs held up and open she felt so exposed.

Her face blushed bright red as the cool air brushed across her already wet pussy, the attendant patted her ankle and stepped away. Then the bell rang and the client apparently entered the other room, it was a turn on not knowing what he looked like, his age, profession or background. She had been told it was a man, he was clean and recently tested, and that was it. As such her expectations were not high, but she really hoped he would change her mind and surprise her. Only Oral was allowed, and he would be stopped if penetration was attempted, and led to another glory hole nearby.

Sara took a deep breath, happy of the clean room and setup, the only glory hole porn she had watched showed awful plywood glory holes with filthy strips of tarpaulin over the holes, bare boards for the women to lie or sit on, and floors often coated with filth, all a major turnoff for her. She had always been curious about glory holes, but she was happy her first experiences had been here, somewhere clean and safe, not a filthy bathroom floor, or dirty plywood box room.

She had been shown the pictures of the opposite room, and it was a medical style floor that was mopped and scrubbed in between each client, so she wasn't worried I she squirted.

The client stroked her big plush thighs with big hands, he briefly tickled the sole of one foot making her laugh and squirm. She heard him move around before a hot mouth (thankfully devoid of any irritating scratchy facial hair) kissed down her thighs and to her Mons. She shifted her hips and he manhandled her to tilt them, opening her pelvis more. He nuzzled at her Mons, kissing and licking the inside of her thighs, until his hot breath gusted over her wet pussy. He moaned deep and licked her from back to front, making her shiver.

He then seemed to settle in his seated position and really got to work, she had never had a man so skillfully and enthusiastically eat her out, groans and moans as he licked her open, his talented fingers helping to spread her open as he licked into her as deep as he could. So deep she could feel his nose and his whole face likely already soaked with her juices. Sara was in absolute bliss, she lay back on the plush pillow, her legs shaking in the straps as she moaned and sobbed at the intensity. Her first orgasm was a shock, hitting her hard and fast when he sucked at her clit. He gave no quarter as he carried on, so eager to taste all her juices and cream as he even pulled back to lick her thighs and catch any stray drops.

She had no idea how long she lay there, occasionally he would pull away to have water, or give her a moment, but he always went back at it just as eager and insatiable. She had never had a thing for face sitting, always too worried of her weight, but after the owner's paperwork had seen mention of a room with a queening/throne or face sitting chair, she was suddenly very eager to test that out now. Wondering if this eager and talented man would still be the same when his face was under her in a chair as she lowered her pussy over the hole...she moaned at the thought.

She was nearing a third orgasm, every part of her tingling with pleasure, when his hands grasped her thighs and he fucked her with his tongue, a talented trick of his tongue and suddenly she squirted, the pleasure of it making her lose all sense as she felt the heat of his tongue gulping down her cum and whining as he licked up it all, even going to the bed to lick up what he could. He tried to get his mouth as much around her pussy as he could as he sucked. She felt drawn tight like a bow as a smaller orgasm followed and she moaned loudly. She felt like a weak, blissed out puddle of woman as he continued to lick around her pussy and moan to himself. She had never in her life know someone so eager, it was like she was his last meal, or the only sustenance in a desert, he was so fucking desperate and eager for her juices.

It was so good, she felt so much better, but she also couldn't stop it, the low-level tingling beneath her skin making her lie still and enjoy his further attention. She came once more, a sharp and sudden snap of a smaller orgasm, and lay there half asleep until he had licked up all her juices and her pussy was throbbing and near sore. Then she weakly rang the bell, chuckling as he hurriedly licked at her pussy a few last times and kissed her tummy as he stood, muttering deeply at how good she tasted.

When she could eventually move, she managed to get up and stumble to the shower to wash down. She had never cum so many times in one go, and she knew she would be back, both here, and to try the mysterious face sitting throne she was curious about. Her cheeks were flushed bright red, her body still tingling with bliss, and she felt so damn happy, relaxed and sated when she left Milky Way that afternoon, with a cheeky smile at the owner who gave her a thumbs up.