A Gold Digger Gets Burned

Story Info
A gold digger trying to trade up gets destroyed.
7.7k words
63.7k
98
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,474 Followers

I got the inspiration for this story from another story that I read. I apologize to that author, but I don't recall their name or the title to the story. I recall that it was about a new mother who had just given birth to her daughter from her husband that traveled for work. She had PPD and decided to take up with a single father with a young daughter. She claimed that she was a single flight attendant and became the wife and mother while in town. After 8-months, the boyfriend discovered that she was married with a young daughter and kicked her to the curb. Her r3eal husband and daughter didn't know anything about her other life until they dropped their daughter off at college and met the daughter of the other man.

This story is completely different, but the inspiration was what would happen if the other man decided that instead of simply ending the relationship, but instead contacted the husband and set her up to get destroyed. I'm sure that you can find other inspirations as you read this, but the truth is that most fictional stories you read will have several inspirations from other stories. Most of the best authors, be it NYT Best Sellers or first-time writers here on Literotica actually do read stories from other authors. They can't help but get some inspiration from those stories. Also, keep in mind that there are thousands of stories on this and other sites. No one can possibly read every story that has ever been written. OK, there will probably be close similarities between this story and others. Great minds think alike. This unintentional. The thoughts and words in this story are mine alone. I'm pretty sure that any real author would not want to associate my hack writing with theirs anyway.

My paid writing is technical. This is just for my own entertainment. I write these stories because I enjoy it. I put them out there because I think that there are some people who are as perverted as I am that might enjoy them. I write in several different categories because I enjoy several different types of stories. I understand that those that like my LV stories will be offended by some of my other works. That's OK. You can't please everyone. I stopped trying to do that 40 years ago. Yes, I'm old.

This is FICTION. For those liberals out there, that means that it is not real.

Everyone engaged in sexual situations is over the age of 18 years old.

There is very little sex in this story. If you are looking for a stroke story, I suggest checking out my profile and looking at the stories in other categories. Typically, my LW stories have no sex. UI do write lots of sex in the Incest, BDSM, Non-consent, Lesbian categories.

I rarely look at comments. Frankly, I really am not that interested. I am a thin-skinned narcissistic. I like comments that say how much people love my stories, but I also ignore those that tell me how bad it sucked. Let me be clear; I write for my own entertainment. If you like it, AWESOME! If you hate it, I really don't care. I seriously don't give two shits (actually even one shit) about ratings. Go ahead and one-bomb me to your heart's content. I. DON'T. CARE! Now, if you are still reading this, A bitch is about get burned.

A Gold Digger Gets Burned

I had been in her at my favorite watering hole for about half an hour. The cocktail waitress had just plunked down my second beer and took away the empty. I was here because I had some contemplating to do. Something at home just wasn't right, and I couldn't figure out why. As everyone knows, serious contemplation is best done with alcohol.

My wife Beth's attitude had begun to change over the last couple of months or so. When I tried to bring it up with her and ask what was wrong, she just shut me down. Our sex like had taken a drastic nosedive as well. She began to complain quite a bit about our finances. I couldn't really understand that, since I made really good money. We had everything we needed, and still had enough left over to enjoy some of the finer things in life. With our investments and other assets, we were worth close to $5M. Things were going well, but she acted like we were just struggling along. Funny how that country club membership that I got her 6-months ago didn't seem to matter.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. I was thinking it too. The most logical explanation is that she's having an affair and thinking to trade up. There were a couple of problems with that. First, we didn't have a prenup. That would mean me getting raped in a divorce. Second, I had no proof of her infidelity.

Anyway, I had just taken a pull from my second beer when I saw her walk into the bar. No, it wasn't my wife. She was supposedly 'out with the girls' tonight. I had no idea who she was, but she was a real beauty. Every head in the bar turned towards her and watched as she took a quick look around, then started walking directly towards me. When she got to the booth I was sitting in, she simply slid in across from me without saying so much as 'Boo'. She looked me over for a minute, then began talking.

"Adam Colton?" She asked. I just nodded my head.

Brandi, the waitress came over quickly and took her order for a glass of white wine.

"My name is Alissa Holms. I have a bunch of information for you that I think you could use. I also have a proposition for you on how best to use this information."

"OK." I replied. "What's this information going to cost me?"

She smiled. "It isn't going to cost you a dime. In fact, if you accept my proposal, it will even pay you in keeping most of your assets than you normally would be able to."

"OK. What's the information that you have?"

"First off, your wife is cheating on you."

"And how do you know that? Do you have proof as well?"

"I know that because she is cheating on you with my brother. I have photos, video, audio, as well as notarized testimonials about it. I am prepared to give all that to you."

"Wow. You must really hate your brother to throw him under the bus like that."

Her grin lit up the entire bar. "Quite the contrary. I am actually here on his behalf. He sent me so he could keep her occupied while we talked."

"I'm confused. If he is stealing her away from me, why would he be trying to help me? I mean, I read all those cheating wives' stories, and most of them have the wife blindside the poor fool so he can't prepare and fight back. By giving me a heads up, I can start preparing things and moving assets around to reduce what the courts order me to pay her. Isn't that counter-productive for him?"

"Normally, yes. This case is different. You see, we don't want you to charge ahead with the divorce using this information. By all means, take the opportunity to move assets around and do what you need to do. Just don't file for divorce. Don't even let her know that you are suspicious of her cheating. Let us handle the divorce. We will have her file giving you pretty much everything."

"How will you make that happen? Lord knows that Gloria loves money. I can't see her just giving up on half our assets as well as substantial maintenance payments."

There was that smile that turned midnight into a bright sunny summer afternoon. Damn, I would probably die of radiation sickness being exposed to her smile before too much longer.

"OK. There are a couple things to keep in mind here. First off, my brother is a very good man. When he began his relationship with your wife, he had no idea that she was married. She, in fact, came onto him. It was only two weeks ago that the background check came back, and we discovered that she is married to you. It took another week to run more background checks and get all the information we needed to verify that she wasn't getting divorced or separated from you. That information also indicated that she was simply looking to trade up. You are fairly wealthy, but we are a lot wealthier - A LOT WEALTHIER.

"Our data shows that you are worth about $5.164 million. That includes the 1968 GTO that you are about to buy for about $10,000 less than what it is actually worth." She saw the astonished look on my face. "Yes, we have extremely detailed information. When you get into our league, you need to be careful about who you are dealing with. We also found that you are a very decent and honest man. That's why we decided to go this route."

"Alright. You seem to have me at a disadvantage, because you have all that information on me, but I know nothing about you."

"Yes, I understand. I gave you my name. My brother's name is Brad Holms. A quick internet search should give you enough background information on us to answer any questions. Also, feel free to hire a PI firm to do a background check on us. You can even send us the bill for it, if you want to."

"OK. I will need to check things out before I commit to anything though. So, what is this plan you have?"

"One other thing you need to know. Brad was married once before. She was a gold-digging slut. He caught her cheating on him. Thankfully, they had a prenup with really harsh penalties for infidelity. She basically walked away with the clothes on her back and what she could carry in two suitcases. Because of that, Brad despises cheaters and gold-diggers. He's normally a really nice guy, but he can be ruthless when he finds someone trying to take advantage of him.

"So, he will lead her on for the next couple months. He will eventually persuade her to file for divorce from you, so she can marry him. One of the conditions, though, is that she asks for absolutely nothing from you. He will persuade her that she won't need any of your assets, because he is worth over $500M. In about two months, he will propose to her. She will have to come clean to him about the fact that she is still married. From the emails she has sent to one of her friends, she is going to tell him that you two have been separated for a long time, but never actually got divorced. She's going to make you out to be the bad guy and claim that you had been cheating on her all throughout the marriage.

"When you threaten to fight the divorce, he will convince her to give you everything so that the divorce goes through quickly and they can get married. You get everything, she gets nothing. As soon as the final divorce decree comes through, Brad will confront her about the lies she told him. He will tell her that he can't trust a woman that cheated on her husband. He will dump her and leave her with nothing."

"Sounds like I really have nothing to lose and everything to gain here. Even if everything you are telling me is horse shit, I can still protect myself by hiding assets and preparing to divorce the bitch. I still want the information that you have, and I would like to meet your brother as well. Since he apparently didn't know she was married, I have no beef with him, so you don't need to worry about a physical reaction from me. If he is as good of a guy as you say he is, and if what you told me is true, maybe we can even be friends."

There was that radiant smile again. "You are a good man, Adam Colton. I think you and Brad will get along just fine." With that, she finished her wine, got up, and walked out the door.

"I would like to thank the Academy for this great honor......" Yeah, that didn't happen. Still, the next two months should have gotten me the Oscar. I put in just enough effort to have sex with Gloria so that she wouldn't be suspicious. Of course, I was always knocked back on it. I didn't mind. I did meet Alissa and Brad for an extended lunch a couple weeks later. I also managed to meet with Alissa for dinner a few times when Gloria was somewhere else with Brad as well. Gloria and I devolved into more of platonic roommates than a married couple.

"Alissa, I hate to do this, but I think that we should back off for a while." I told her at dinner a little over a month after she came into the bar to find me.

"Really? But we're getting along so well." She replied.

"Yeah. That's just it. We are getting along a bit too well right now. I'm not like Gloria. I'm a one-woman-man. I don't cheat on the woman that I am with. Granted, Gloria and I don't have much of a relationship anymore, but she is still my wife. I just can't get into another relationship until our divorce is final.

"The issue here is that I am developing real feelings for you. I can't compromise my morals by starting a relationship with another woman while I still have ties to another woman. Also, I care so much for you that I don't want to sully what we might have by sinking to her level and getting into another relationship before my current marriage is completely over."

Alissa sighed heavily. "I understand. You are a good man, Adam. I admire your ethics and sense of right and wrong. That's one of the things that I admire most about you, and probably the main reason that I find myself falling in love with you. Fuck Gloria. She's too stupid to figure things out anyway. Fine! We will back off for a bit, but I'll be damned if I will wait any longer than I need to. Let's finish dinner, then you take me dancing. As soon as you drop me off at home, I'll call Brad and have him pull the trigger. It's a month earlier than we planned, but Gloria is too stupid to figure it out. Seriously? What kind of an imbecilic slut is she to throw away an awesome husband like you?"

Alissa is an enthusiastic dancer. The moves her body made out on the floor during the fast dances, the way her body pressed and rubbed against me during the slow dances. I'm surprised that I didn't soil my underwear several times that night. Even though it was obvious that we were together, several men came over to our table while we were taking a break to ask her to dance. That turned out to be entertaining.

"Are you some type of a moron that your momma never taught any manors to, or are you just an asshole that has delusions of mediocrity? First off, I would never even entertain the idea of dancing with a pig like you that doesn't even have the courtesy of asking the MAN that I am so obviously with if he would allow me to dance with you. You came waltzing over here like you think you are God's gift to humanity, while you are really just an arrogant asshole that probably couldn't find a woman's clitoris with a map, GPS, and a boy scout guide. I'll bet you don't even know how to use that tiny dick that you are hiding underneath those rolled up socks in your pants."

After that would-be Lothario slunk away, there were actually a couple of brave souls that did come over and politely asked if I would allow them to dance with her. I replied that she could dance with them if she wished. Alissa always demurred, explaining that she was saving all her dances just for me.

Alissa stole my soul when I walked her to her door that night. She turned around, put her hands on my cheeks, and gave me a soul stealing kiss. Her tongue entered my mouth and danced with mine. My soul was sucked out of my mouth and into hers. She replaced my soul with hers as the kiss deepened. On and on it went. I felt that my entire life force was being sucked out of me with that one passionate embrace. Eventually, it ended and left us both panting.

"You have no idea how much I want to drag you inside with me." She huffed.

"Probably about as much as I want to pick you up and carry you inside." I replied. "Still, it would be wrong, and I can't take that chance that we would regret it. Think of how much better it would be for us to wait and do it right."

"You and your damned morals." She smiled. "Why the fuck did I have to fall in love with someone so damned honorable?"

"Alissa, the day that my official divorce decree is delivered, I will be at your doorstep on my knee holding a ring in one hand and a signed prenup in the other hand. I'm not here because of your money. Even if everything goes off the rails and I have to pay that cheating slut most of my assets, I will still have enough money of my own that I don't need any of yours. I love you, Alissa. That's all that matters to me."

"My ring size is 6 and a half. Don't bother with the prenup. I had my lawyer draw it up two weeks ago. Just send me over the contact info for your lawyer and I'll have my lawyer give him a copy to review for you."

It was a week later that it happened. No, not Alissa and I getting together. It was a Friday evening. I got home from work to find Gloria and Brad sitting on the couch. I noticed Brad's smirk and subtle nod to me.

"Honey?" Gloria began. "We need to talk."

Looking at the situation, I pretty much knew what was going on. It also helped that Alissa gave me a heads up on it earlier that day. The layout included Gloria and Brad sitting on the couch next to each other. There were two wine glasses and a half empty bottle of wine on the coffee table. Also sitting on the coffee table was a manila envelope. Yep, just as expected. I walked over to the couch and extended my hand.

"Hello. I'm Adam." I spoke. "I see that you are drinking wine, but I'm more of a craft beer person. I'm gonna get myself a beer. Would you like one, or do you prefer the wine?"

"Good to meet you. I'm Brad. Actually, I would prefer a beer, if you don't mind. Thank you." He responded.

I returned a couple minutes later with the procured beers. Being the good host, I opened them both right in front of them, so that they could be assured that I hadn't tampered with them. Clicking the tops of the bottles together then taking a sip, we both sat down - he on the couch as before, and me in my recliner.

"So," I began. "What do we need to talk about?"

"Well, Adam." Gloria began. "This will probably come as a shock to you, but I want a divorce. I didn't mean for this to happen, but Brad and I just fell in love. We're soulmates. I'm sorry about this, but our marriage really hasn't been that good for a while, then I met Brad. It just happened. It's now come to a point where it is best for both of us to end things so Brad and I can begin building a new life together."

She even managed a couple of siffles and a few tears. It looks like I will have some serious competition for the Oscar. She was pretty good with that whole sorrowful wife act.

"Well, Gloria, this does come as a shock to me. Yes, we've been having a few problems, but that is mainly because you have been shutting me out. I've asked you multiple times what was wrong and what I could do to help. You never responded to me. I've tried to do more for you. I've tried to take you out on more romantic dates, but you always had other things to do. I've brought you flowers, and you just ignored them. When I tried to get intimate, you constantly pushed me away. You never once mentioned anything that I could do to help fix our issues. I even offered counseling, and you refused to go.

"You said that Brad is your soulmate, but you said that I was your soulmate when we got married. If there was a problem in our marriage, you should have discussed it with me first, so that we could have worked on it and fixed it instead of going out and finding another lover. Now, instead of working with your HUSBAND to fix our marriage, you simply blindside me with divorce papers. I'm not sure that we can't still fix things."

"No, Adam. It's too late for that. Here are the papers. I'm being very fair in the asset split."

"Asset split? You lie and cheat on me while spending the money I bring home on yourself, and you think that you deserve to be paid for that? I'm out busting my ass to give you a great life, and in return for that, you cheat on me and throw me away? Bullshit! Good luck getting that divorce you want anytime soon. If I have to pay you anything, it is going to be next to nothing. I'm hiring the most expensive legal team I can find with the sole purpose of dragging this out as long as possible and draining as much money as they can so that when it finally is over in a couple of years, there isn't anything left to pay your skanky ass."

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,474 Followers