A Gold Digger Gets Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Brad made his pitch. "OK, Adam. Look, I'm sorry about this. When we first got together, I didn't even know she was still married. By the time I found out, we had already fallen madly in love with each other. It's clear that while you still love Gloria, she no longer loves you. I understand your position here. The bottom line is that Gloria no longer wants to be married to you. No matter how hard you fight it, as you said, the divorce will eventually go through. By fighting it, all you will do is give the lawyers most of your assets. Sure, that will reduce what you will need to pay her, but it will also cause you to lose almost everything yourself. There is no need for that. Since we plan to get married as soon as the divorce is final, there will be no need for you to pay any spousal maintenance. Also, I am a very rich man, so Gloria really won't need to take any of your assets. In fact, anything that she would get from the divorce would only be a drop in the bucket compared to the wealth that she would be getting when she marries me.

"How about this. You keep the house free and clear. You keep your retirement, all savings and investments, and half of what is in the checking account. She walks away with half of the money in the checking account, all her clothes, personal possessions, and her car. Honestly, she really won't need anything else after we get married."

"Fine." I grudgingly agreed. "Except that she returns her wedding and engagement rings as well as all the jewelry that I inherited from my family. I also want the expensive jewelry that we keep in the safety deposit box. I bought that under the assumption that we would eventually pass it down to our kids and grandkids as heirlooms."

Brad turned to Gloria. "Remember that we discussed this. We are hurting him enough by what we have already done. It's better to get it over with quickly so we can get married and begin our new life sooner."

"You're right, Brad. I won't need any of his money after we get married anyway. Let's get the new papers drawn up and filed." With that, we toasted our agreement and they left.

Now, I know that some of you out there will think that I'm a heartless bastard that only left a couple dollars in the joint checking account. You would be wrong. Doing that might make her suspicious. We normally tried to keep about $10,000 in the account. I left that alone. She had several designer dresses, expensive shoes, and other accessories. Most men don't realize it, but they give away a big chunk of change when they ignore their wives' closets in a divorce. On the retail market, Gloria had close to $60,000 worth of clothes. There is a pretty good market for high quality used women's clothes in the on-line market. Sure, you can't get full retail price, but you can get at least 50% to 75% of it. Her car was a 1-year-old Lexus that we had paid cash for. That still had a lot of value in it. Her retirement really wasn't much. It probably totaled a couple thousand dollars, and she wouldn't be able to touch that for a couple more decades.

It was a week later that my lawyer and I met them in her lawyer's office. He stressed that he was strongly advising his client against the proposed division of assets. It was basically 90% to me and 10% to Gloria.

"It doesn't matter. Once the divorce is final, Brad and I will be married. That will eliminate the alimony, and I won't need any of the other assets anyway." Gloria said. "I just want this over as quickly as possible, so I can move on with my life."

We signed all the papers, and he had his paralegal notarize everything. Now, it was just a 60-day waiting game until the final decree was given. In the meantime, Alissa and I got to know each other a lot better. Most of our free time was spent together. No, we didn't have sex. God knows, we both wanted to, and we came close more than a few times, but we decided to wait until the final divorce decree arrived. Brad and Gloria also continued their relationship. She even moved in with him full time. Brad, Alissa and I made and refined our plans for the finale.

The 60-day waiting period had passed. I had received the final notice in the mail the day before. The monster 455-CI engine was rumbling as I idled up to the valet parking in front of the mansion. I pushed in the clutch, shifted the Borg-Warner 4-speed into neutral, and applied the parking brake. Stepping out, I smoother the lapels on my new tuxedo. I really needed to make a great impression. After all, I was now free of a cheating wife and about to enter the next phase of my life. I did a quick pat in my jacket to verify that what I needed was still safely tucked away in the inside pocket. With that done, I turned towards the early 20's guy that hurried up beside me to the jealous looks from his coworkers.

"She has a really stiff clutch. Be smooth and gentle with her." I advised as he respectfully climbed into my 1968 GTO.

I had spent the last month finishing her. Now that I no longer had a wife blowing all my money on stupid shit, I could afford to spend some cash on things I really wanted. I just got her back from the paint shop two days ago. I had an ear-to-ear smile as I strode up the steps and into the mansion. This was about to be an epic night. Just before walking through the open door, I caught a glimpse of the next arrival. This would take the night from simply epic to completely legendary. I simply couldn't contain my laughter.

So, you are a bit confused. That isn't surprising. I was attending a 'Divorce Party'. It was being held to celebrate the final divorce decree between Gloria and me. I had an official invitation to attend. No, I wasn't crashing Gloria's party. This was all part of the plan. The party was at Dave's mansion. While it was far from a surprise party, there would be several surprises throughout the evening. It was a very high-class affair, intending to introduce a new member into Dave and Alissa's social circle. Gloria had been looking forward to this for the last two months, ever since the planning for it had begun.

I had no sooner walked though the door when Alissa had accosted me. Her left arm slipped through the crook in my right arm, and we were off. You couldn't have removed the smile from my face with nuclear weapons. She began leading me around the room and introducing me to the movers and shakers of society. We were halfway around the large ballroom when it happened.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?" I heard a very familiar voice shriek.

Alissa and I were suddenly face-to-face with Gloria and Dave. Needless to say, Gloria was less than pleased to see me at her special night. Not only was I the ex-husband that she had just jettisoned, but it would be very awkward when her new man proposed to her in front of me so soon after our divorce.

"I'm sorry, Gloria." Dave began. "But it seems as if my sister and your ex-husband have become somewhat of an item. I couldn't very well refuse her inviting her boyfriend as the invitation did include a plus one."

"Whatever." Gloria huffed. Then looking at me, she continued. "Just don't make a scene and ruin this wonderful night for me."

"Gloria. I assure you that in honor of the several wonderful years that we have had together, I will be on my best behavior. I understand how much this night means to you, and I will do my utmost to ensure that you will be able to look back on this night as the night that you began the rest of your life. I loved you exclusively for years, Gloria. I will do my utmost to make sure that tonight catapults you directly into the new life that you deserve." Hey, is it my fault that she misinterpreted what I said? I didn't lie. So, her beaming smile indicated that she thought that my words were benevolent. Was that my fault?

It was three hours later. Dinner had been finished and cleaned up. The band had been playing for a while. There was lots of dancing. I was out in the middle of the dance floor with Alissa. Of course, it had been a total set-up. The couples around us had subtlety moved a bit away to give us room. It was the middle of the song. Suddenly, the spotlight hit us. I did two quick spins, then dropped to my knee with the ring in my hand.

"Alissa, since you came into my life, you have taken over every thought that I have had. You helped me through the most difficult situation that I could ever think of having. You are the first thought I have when I wake up in the morning, and the last thought I have before falling asleep at night. I simply can't envision going through the rest of my life without you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

Of course, she said yes. Seriously people. We had planned this all out previously. I had already signed the prenup agreement. She even tackled me right there on the dance floor and planted a very long, very passionate kiss on my lips. Everyone cheered. That just led to Gloria being even more pissed that we had grabbed the attention of what was supposed to have been her night. The night turned from her divorce party to Alissa's and my engagement party. It finally came to a head a couple hours later.

"Brad! We were supposed to get married right after my divorce was final. It's final now, so why did your sister just get engaged to my ex-husband, but you haven't even gotten me my ring yet? We haven't even began planning our wedding."

Gloria confronted Brad right in the center of all the high society movers and shakers that she had so desperately wanted to be a part of.

"Well, it's like this, Gloria. I've gotten to know Adam quite well over the last few months that he's been dating my sister. He's a really great guy, and we've become rather good friends. It occurred to me that if you could so easily cheat on a great guy like him, who gave you nothing but love, what's to stop you from cheating on me? After all, it was YOU that came onto ME. You even lied to me in the beginning about being single. Once you had to admit that you were married, you made it seem like you were separated and headed for a divorce anyway. After talking to Adam about the situation, I found out that you were lying about that as well. There's absolutely no possible way that I could marry a known liar and cheater like you. In fact, I'm breaking up with you. I'll give you a week to find a new place to live before I throw all your shit out in the street. Now, if you will excuse me, there are a couple single ladies over there that I believe I will go and talk to." Brad replied.

Epilogue:

Oh, she did try to fight it. She came back with a vengeance to try and amend the divorce. The problem was that there was simply too much evidence against her that showed that she willingly, and, in fact, insisted upon that completely unfair division of assets. The judge didn't look favorably on her when she came back and tried to amend the divorce that she insisted upon.

Alissa and I did get married. Yes, there was an iron-clad prenup. I should know after all; I had my own lawyer write it up. Alissa thought that it was too harsh, but I had already signed it. I really wasn't after her money. No, I wasn't in their class, but I had enough of my own money to take care of myself if anything went wrong. I did send Gloria a nice wedding announcement. It had a nice picture of Alissa and me in it. It also had Brad and Gloria's sister playing tonsil hockey in the background. OK, so I did that on purpose. I wasn't, however, responsible for the wedding invitation 6 months later between Brad and Gloria's younger sister. Gloria did not attend.

No, Gloria did not become homeless. She ended up working at Taco Bell and living in a run-down studio apartment. She now buys her clothes at Goodwill and her underwear at Walmart. In her attempt to trade up, she lost the cushy lifestyle that she had been accustomed to. She is still a very attractive woman, but the news got out at what she attempted to do. She did try a few more times to land one of the well-to-do single men in town, but they all knew what a gold digger she was.

I saw Gloria again about a year later. Alissa and I were coming back from dinner at an excellent Italian restaurant on the other side of town.

"That looks like Gloria." Alissa said as she pointed at a street corner. Sure enough, when I looked over, there was Gloria. She was leaning up against a building. Her hair was styled, but not immaculate. Her tits were barely contained by the too small halter top she was wearing. It was easy to see that she was not wearing a bra. The skirt she was wearing was slung low on her hips, yet it was short enough to barely cover her pussy, and that was only if she was standing straight. The bottom inch of her ass was clearly visible. The garter straps holding up her stockings were blatantly displayed below the hem of her skirt. I deduced that the reason that she was leaning against the building was that walking in the ankle boots with those 7-inch heels must be rather difficult. I was actually surprised that I could even recognize her with the garish makeup she was wearing. Her lips were painted candy-apple red. She had heavy black eyeshadow on. I wasn't sure if it was just very heavy mascara, or if she had fake eyelashes on.

It really didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on here. First off, this was an area of town that was known for a certain type of financial transaction. Second, there were several other similarly attired women (and most likely a few that were not really women) strolling up and down the streets. The final clue was that while we were waiting for the light to turn green, another car made a right turn at the intersection and stopped at the curb in front of her. Gloria strutted over as the passenger side window rolled down. She leaned into the car and began conversing with the driver and his passenger. After a brief negotiation, the passenger door opened, and the passenger stepped out of the vehicle. Alissa and I watched as the passenger's seat was tilted forward, and Gloria and the man both slipped into the back seat of the car. When the door closed, the vehicle pulled back onto the street and drove off. Alissa and I looked at each other and broke out in laughter.

END (For those of you that want this to be the ending, STOP READING HERE.)

Demented continuation of Epilogue for the perverts. I won't apologize for this, as those of you who are familiar with my other stories know, I can't help but include a bit of perversion in my vengeance.

"Baby?" My wife Alissa began one bright Saturday morning. "Do you recall our conversation before we got married about me being a bit bisexual?"

"Of course, Darling." I replied. "I also remember that I told you that I don't have a problem with that as long as you are upfront with me about it. We agreed that it wouldn't be an issue as long as we discussed it beforehand. I also recall that you promised me that you wouldn't do anything that I wasn't also involved with."

"Of course, Darling. I would never have sex with anyone without you involved. While I have absolutely no desire to have a threesome including another man, a threesome with another woman is absolutely on the table."

I was beginning to get a weird feeling about this conversation.

"Well, I have started to think about a couple of things here. One thing that I didn't mention is that in all my lesbian experiences, I was the dominant in the encounter. I love dominating women. I love breaking them to my will. I love forcing them to do the most dirty and degrading things to me."

"Oooo Kayyyyy." I began. We both noticed that Mr. Happy was taking notice of the conversation and was well on his way to standing at attention to listen carefully.

"Well, obviously, I won't do anything without your participation, that limits me to either finding bisexual submissives or getting someone that is so desperate that she doesn't have a choice. My issue is that I don't really want you fucking another woman. It's a bit different with me being bisexual. You understand that you can't give me what another woman can. It would be the same if you were bisexual and I couldn't give you the same thing another man can. That's just biology. I don't want you fucking another woman for two reasons. The first is that I can give you everything that another woman can, so you have no need for that. The second reason is that I don't want to take the risk of the other woman lying to us about her birth control, becoming pregnant, and trying to sue us for child support."

"OK. I understand and agree with all that. Since we have already had this conversation, I assume that there is a reason that you are bringing it up now." I mentioned.

"Yes." She responded. "I began thinking about it last week when we saw Gloria on that street corner. It's obvious that she is in dire need of money. Seriously, why else would an attractive woman resort to prostitution? She is desperate. I looked at our budget. Do you realize tat we are paying $5,000 a month in maid services for our house? We could hire a live-in maid for about half of that, if we include room and board. Seriously, we have the spare rooms available, and meals would only be slightly higher if we add a third person. We could actually save thousands of dollars and get better service by hiring a full-time maid."

I liked the idea that Alissa proposed, but there were several issues that didn't add up. She began talking about her being a bisexual dominant to women. Somehow that wasn't addressed during her argument for hiring a full-time maid. Second, she mentioned that this thought process began when she saw Gloria prostituting herself the week before, yet no mention of that was made after that.

"OK. What you are proposing makes a lot of sense." Seriously people, I'm not stupid. "Two things though. One is that I get to use Gloria's ass and mouth whenever I want. I will never - EVER - use her cunt. Second is that I get to witness all he punishments."

Gloria moved in the next week. It really wasn't much of a choice for her, as she was being evicted for her late rent. Yes, we had her go through a battery of STD tests. It was six weeks of antibiotics before she was clean. As soon as she was declared disease free, Alissa took her down and had her nipples and clit pierced. Gloria's uniform consisted of a leather collar, 6-inch heels, garter belt, stockings, and..... well, can we call a butt plug part of the uniform?

OK. Gloria did complain. Sure, she willingly signed the employment contract. She knew what she was signing up for, but that didn't mean that she wasn't still offended by lesbian sex. Gloria was decidedly straight. The thought of lesbian sex was abhorrent to her. Still, she dutifully leaned in and licked Alissa (and several of her friends) to orgasms. The worst for her was when she had to lick her sister to an orgasm.

Gloria had always refused to let me fuck her ass. She also wasn't really fond of sucking my cock. I looked upon the sight in front of me. Gloria was laying on her back on the bed. The 1-inch gold hoops in her pierced nipples glistened in the light. I looked at the gold hoop that pierced her cunt just above her clit and the steel ball attached to the hoop to bounce on her clit whenever she moved. I couldn't see the stud in her tongue at the moment, because her mouth was attached to my wife's pussy. Gloria was laying on her back with Alissa straddling her face. I had already lubed up my cock in anticipation of shoving it into Glorias ass. No, I would not be breaking her anal cherry. Alissa had already done that with her strap-on last week. As Alissa moaned in pleasure while Gloria tongued her pussy, I removed the butt plug in Gloria's ass and began feeding my cock in.

Gloria became a permanent fixture in our house. When Alissa's and my first child turned five-years-old, we decided that Gloria should have an actual uniform that wouldn't show her nudity to the kids. Once the children were asleep, the uniform came off. True to my word, my cock never entered Gloria's cunt. Alissa did take care of that with her strap-on, along with several of her friends. Gloria and I never got together without Alissa being fully involved.