A Gold Digger Gets Burned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did allow Alissa time with Gloria when I was not available. Oddly, I discovered that Gloria was much more amorous to me and Alissa when I would come home from work and noticed several new red stripes on her ass and tits. Alissa would just smirk at me when I mentioned it. Life is good for me now. I have a wonderful and faithful wife, a great family, and a sex maid/sex slave available to me whenever I want. Gloria still doesn't like having to lick the pussies if my wife and her friends, but she accepts it in order to get my cock in her ass and my wife's strap-on in her cunt. We've even given Gloria to Brad and his wife for entertainment at their parties. Yes, Gloria became a whore, but she much prefers her new life to prostituting herself on the streets. At least this way, she has a comfortable bed and good food to eat. Plus, she doesn't need to worry about the diseases she could pick up fucking random guys on the street.

  • COMMENTS
64 Comments
DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

Damn, i really love dominant women stories...

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 1 year ago

5 stars. I like the second ending the best

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 1 year ago

Sick Puppies!! I love it!! Thanks GTO Racer!

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

um ya the second ending was way more fun than the first

mac1729mac1729about 1 year ago

The second epilogue was over the top but what the hell it was entertaining

Thanks for writing

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
The Middle Child Nuking the family that betrayed him.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
More Stories