A Golden Love Story - Continued

Story Info
One is added to the pair.
2.2k words
4.56
3.2k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of "A Golden Love Story" -

Well, it's been ten months since Elly and I decided to move in together into her house. I moved most of my things into her place and we were very happy with the arrangement.

As a reminder we are both 50 and have the same sexual interests, among other things and love each other very much.

For our first anniversary, I decided to make a reservation at the nudist resort where we first met and surprise her.

So, one Saturday night I took her to a very nice restaurant for dinner and dancing. The place was very nice as was the service and food. We even got to dance. Elly looked exquisite in her dark blue dress that showed she was all woman.

As we were having a glass of wine I said, "Elly, you know our first anniversary is coming up and I made a reservation for a weekend at the nudist resort where we met. That ok with you?"

She smiled and leaned over and gave me a big kiss, even slipping her tongue in my mouth.

"I take that as a yes, it's fine."

"You bet it is Ron. I love you."

The day to go to the resort finally arrived. I had made all the arrangements and ordered the complete spa package including massages, for the both of us, something I knew she would like.

We headed up late in the morning on Friday and arrived by 1:00 p.m. We checked in and went straight to a luxurious cabin that had a king sized bed, huge shower, jacuzzi and a lot more. We unpacked, got naked and headed out to the bistro for a snack.

On the way over we talked about the plans for the weekend as we finally got to the bistro. As we sat at our table, Elly looked around and saw a woman sitting a few tables away. "Ron, I know that woman. Her name is Ronnie. She is the owner of the little boutique dress shop on Main. I didn't know she was a nudist. Should I go over to her?"

"If you want. I'll order for you."

Elly went over and said hello to the woman and in a few minutes returned to our table.

"Ron, she recognized me too and she said she is up here alone and wondered if it would be ok if she hung out with us. She said she is a novice nudist so I told her she could. That ok?"

"Sure hon, not a problem. Go tell her to join us."

Elly went to her and soon they were both coming back to our table. Elly introduced me to her and we all had our food and chatted. I couldn't help but notice how pretty Ronnie was. She must have been in her mid fifties. I am guessing that she was about 5'7", maybe 130, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, blonde pussy hair, nice tits and overall, put together pretty well.

We finished our snack and the three of us headed out to walk the trails. Elly and Ronnie chatted away as we walked.

I decided to ask, "Ronnie, so why did you become a nudist? Were you shocked by getting naked and being seen by strangers?"

"I read up on it and I wanted to try it. I am single and I thought it was something different and I wanted to see what it was all about. In fact, I want to try a lot of new things. I've led a vanilla life and want to change that. As far as me being shocked, I just took a deep breath, undressed and went outside. I was nervous at first but I'm ok now."

Elly replied, "We love it and I'm sure you will too...and besides, you get to see what you're getting..."as they laughed.

"Yes, so far I have seen quite a few that I liked..."as she smiled and we laughed.

Our walk was going on for more than an hour or more and I had to pee. "Elly, I don't know about you, but I got to pee."

"So, go ahead, we'll watch."

"I couldn't do that Elly."

"Sure you can. We do it all the time...come here and join me."

As soon as Elly said that, Elly and Ronnie came over to me and stood in front of me. I let out my golden stream onto Ronnie and Elly. When I finished Elly said, "Did you enjoy that Ronnie? I sure did."

"Well, it was different."

"We are into water sports...would you be interested in something like that? We do it all the time."

"I don't know...I've never...."

"Then why not start now? I have to pee too. Why not join me?"

Ronnie looked like she was in shock but went with Elly. They found a nice spot and asked me to get in front of them and to sit down...

"What do you want me to do?"

"Stand up next to me...then, let out your stream onto Ron and I'll do the same as you. Ready?"

They both started spraying their golden streams all over me. Ronnie really let out a huge amount all over my cock, balls and legs, soaking me as Elly did the same to me. When they finished I was soaking wet and we all laughed.

"Welcome to our world Ronnie. I hope you enjoyed it?"

"You know Elly, I really did. Thank you. Is that all you do?"

I replied, "Hell no Ronnie. That is just the beginning. We do a lot more. Interested?"

"Well, why not. I'm game."

Then Elly said, "Let's go back to our place and shower and of course Ronnie, you can join us."

"Another first for me...I think I'd like that."

It didn't take us long to get to our cabin and we wasted no time in getting to the shower. We let Ronnie get started first as I pulled Elly to the side. "Are you ok with this? It may lead to something else. It's up to you."... "Ron, I'm ok with it. Besides, it might open up a new experience for us and become a regular thing." "Ok. I love you."

In minutes, we joined Ronnie and we all lathered each other up. By now my cock was rock hard and Ronnie noticed and said, "Someone has a big problem I see."

Elly replied, "Not a problem Ronnie, I'll take care of it." "Now Ellie?" "Sure Ronnie." "But I'm here." "So, if you're embarrassed, you can turn your head." Elly wasted no time in getting her mouth wrapped around my cock. In seconds she was giving me a great blow job. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ronnie watching us as she was fingering herself. In minutes I told Elly I was going to cum and then I shot my cum into her mouth and watched her swallow it all as Ronnie's eyes took in the entire event.

Elly got up and she looked at Ronnie and kissed her. I could see Ronnie's tongue slip into Elly's mouth and knew she got to taste my cum from Elly's mouth. I was shocked at Elly more so than Ronnie. I never knew Elly was bi.

After awhile in the shower I told them I had to pee. Elly knelt down and had Ronnie get down besides her. Elly said, "Ronnie, don't go into shock...Ron is going to give us his golden liquid...open your mouth."

"Are you serious? I don't know about this."

"Just try it. If you don't like it, you'll never have to do it again...I love it."

"Ok. I'll try it once...go ahead Ron."

As they knelt in front of me, I aimed my cock at their mouths and let out a stream of my golden liquid into their mouths and onto their tits and stomach. Soon I was finished and drained. The women got up, licked the remnants of of each other's bodies and kissed.

"Well Ronnie, what do you think?"

"To be honest, it wasn't bad. You know you're a bad influence on me and are corrupting me..." As she laughed. "What else is there that you guys do?"

Elly smiled and said, "There is more, a lot more, but I don't know how far you want to go."

"Well, I've gone this far, I guess I'll go all the way."

"I think you and I need to discuss the 'more' before you say yes."

"If I were you I wouldn't be so quick to rush into things. Look, Ron and I enjoy water sports and they have become part of our lovemaking."

"I don't know what you mean Elly."

"When we fuck, we also do water sports..many a time Ron pees in my cunt and ass after he cums...I love it but it may be too much for you."

"Look Elly, I'm not a kid and you guys have shown me something that I never dreamt of doing...remember I said I want to try new things...well that would be new to me."

"Ron and I discussed how far he could go...he likes you and I told him if it got to the point that you wanted to go all out, he had my blessing. So, if you want to go all out, then do so, with my blessing."

Elly then told me that Ronnie wanted to try everything and that she was ok with it. I told her that after dinner we should take a walk and then after that we should give her what she wants and Elly agreed.

When it came time for dinner, we dressed and met Ronnie at the restaurant. We had a very nice dinner with plenty of wine then we all went back to our cabin to undress and head out for a walk.

After an hour or so we wound up back at our cabin. Elly served some wine and we chatted on the couch with me in between Elly and Ronnie.

It wasn't long before my cock was rock hard. I looked at Ronnie and smiled. She smiled back and leaned forward and slipped my cock in her mouth. She wasted no time in sucking my cock. After awhile Elly said, "Why don't you two get in bed?"

Ronnie and I moved into the bedroom and Ronnie laid on her back and I straddled her. In seconds my cock was in her cunt, fucking it as Elly watched. I'm a short time I told Ronnie I was going to cum and then I shot a couple of streams of cum into her cunt. I held her tight and whispered to her, "This is for you. I hope you enjoy it." Then I filled her cunt with my golden liquid. She arched her back upward and pulled me tightly to her nakedness. She wrapped her legs around my torso as my pee flooded her cunt. It seemed Iike forever before I stopped. As soon as my cock slipped out of her cunt, the flood gates opened and she laid there with her legs spread with my golden nectar flowing out of her. Elly went to her and kissed her and mounted her and the two women made love in all the wetness as I watched.

We all rested then cleaned up in the shower. Afterwards, we enjoyed more wine as Elly said, "Well Ronnie, what do you think?"

"Well Elly, I must be honest, first Ron is a great fuck. Second, I really enjoyed the experiences with him and you. So, if your asking me if I'd do it again, the answer is yes."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Later on, Ron will do the same in your ass and you will love it even more."

"I'm sure I will. My only regret is that we all leave tomorrow. I'm going to miss this place and you two. Both of you certainly have opened my eyes to new things. This has been an amazing weekend for me thanks to both of you. I don't know how to repay you."

Then I said, "There is no need to repay us. We are happy that you enjoyed what we enjoy and if you want to continue the experience I am sure Elly and I would be more than happy to help you."

Then Ronnie said, "There is one thing though, nobody must ever find out about this...my being a nudist and loving water sports or even that Ron fucked me...please."

We both told her this will be our secret.

After awhile I invited her back to the bed where I proceeded to fuck her ass and fill it with my golden nectar after I came in her ass. Just as I was going to pull my cock out, Elly got underneath Ronnie's ass and as my fluids flowed out Ronnie's ass, Elly was drinking her dry.

That night we all fucked and played with each other until the sun came up.

To say Ronnie learned new experiences is putting it mildly. Before we left the resort, we exchanged numbers so we could continue what we started.