The Executive Assistant Ch. 01

Story Info
Betty unknowingly turns on her boss.
2k words
4.45
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One -- Betty's Voyeur

Mr. Graham stepped off the elevator and walked through his outer office. "Good morning, Betty." He said as he walked by his beautiful executive assistant's desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Graham." Betty said in a very respectful tone of voice.

Betty swiveled her chair towards him as he walked by and they both smiled at each other. Just as he reached his door, he glanced back for another look.

Betty had a very distinct sexual appeal about her. She was graceful, well mannered and had the most extraordinary wardrobe that exhibited both her sophisticated style and feminine sexuality. Not a day went by that she didn't stand out as the prettiest woman in the building and today was no exception.

As Mr. Graham closed his door, Betty casually turned back around to her desk and resumed her work.

There were always rumors swirling about that Betty was having an affair with Mr. Graham, but those rumors were totally unfounded. He had never made any advances towards her and she made it known to everyone she was happily married. Her relationship with Mr. Graham was completely professional.

Mr. Graham hired Betty six years ago. He always sought out the best and brightest candidates for his company by canvassing the top Ivy League schools. Betty had earned her MBA from Yale University's School of Business and was at the top of her class. Within two years, she was earning the highest salary of anyone in the company below the executive level. She was brilliant, exceptionally efficient and always knew what was on Mr. Graham's mind.

Or so she thought....

Mr. Graham stepped out of his office and Betty swung her chair around again to face him, "Betty, please hold my calls and see that I'm not disturbed for the next hour and a half."

"Sure thing, Mr. Graham. And I'll handle your 9:00 am meeting with Marketing. I've already completed your PowerPoint presentation on the project budget and am well versed in the new security software they'll be presenting."

"Thank you, Betty. They'd rather meet with you, anyway."

Mr. Graham returned to his office and Betty spent the next forty-five minutes preparing for the meeting.

At 8:55, Betty grabbed the stack of files off her desk top and left for the conference room at the end of the hall.

It was mostly men in the meeting and all of their eyes were focused on her. There were three ladies in attendance and each of them were envious of Betty's position. They knew she was justly rewarded for her extraordinary work, but in their minds, they still believed she somehow leveraged her sexuality to move her way up in the company.

Before joining the company as the director of finance in 2004, Mr. Graham was in the Army serving as a tank commander on an M1 Abrams tank during Desert Storm. On February 3, 1991, his tank was hit by heavy artillery fire and the gunner and driver were immediately killed. Graham's femoral artery was severed from the attack and though he was able to climb out of the burning tank, he lay in the desert sand bleeding to death with only a few precious minutes to live. The loader sustained only minor injuries and when he found Graham, he quickly packed the wound with gauze and applied a life saving tourniquet until the medevac arrived. Graham would forever be grateful to PFC Joseph McHenry and Graham promised he'd look after him for the rest of his life.

After the Army, Joseph McHenry spent fourteen years in security and surveillance with a large military contractor. His expertise was in the use of micro video cameras used to surveil foreign diplomats when visiting the United States. Eleven months ago, "Joe" was laid off due to military budget cuts and Graham's company happened to have an opening in building security. Graham made one call to HR and his lifeling friend was immediately hired.

The two buddies often went to lunch together even though their positions were far apart. Their bond was strong and Joe could be seen with Mr. Graham at anytime of the day.

Six months ago, Joe had lunch with Mr. Graham and he mentioned that he was smitten with Graham's assistant, Betty. He especially loved looking at her legs and he asked Graham how he had never made a pass at her.

For years, Betty could tell Mr. Graham was attracted to her. Often when they spoke, she would notice Mr. Graham's eyes work their way down to her legs. Anyone could see that her legs were the most attractive of her many assets. She always wore the finest in hosiery and owned the most beautiful and stylish wardrobe including an impressive collection of heels.

"Joe, I can't risk my career just to have a fling, even if it's with someone as beautiful as Betty. But I will admit, she can really be distracting with those legs."

Joe leaned in closer, "What would you think if I could give you the perfect view up her skirt and she would never know it?"

"What do you mean by that?" the curious Mr. Graham asked.

"A friend of mine set me up with some advanced micro cameras used by the CIA. They work off a hearing aid battery. The circuitry and wiring take up less space than a dime and they can transmit via WiFi for over a week without changing the battery. The lens itself looks just like the end of a rivet and can capture 4K video in low light, like you would not believe."

"Wouldn't you love to see 4K video of Betty's gorgeous legs from under her desk? Sitting at your office computer, you could watch her legs all day, every day."

Mr. Graham thought for a moment and he knew Joe was the best in the business at placing undetectable surveillance equipment.

"Can you meet me in the office on Saturday morning?" a very interested Mr. Graham asked.

"I sure can. How about 8:00am sharp?" Joe said with enthusiasm.

____________________

Saturday morning, Mr. Graham met Joe in his office. No other employees were there on Saturday, so Joe had as much time as he needed to install several cameras. One would be placed directly in front of her chair facing her legs, another would give the viewer a side angle from the front corner of her desk, and the last camera was placed on the back side of the front left leg facing her calves and heels from behind.

Betty worked from a stylish contemporary desk with metal legs placed at every corner and in the center on the back side. A number of rivets held the various sections together, so it was easy to hide an additional "Rivet" anywhere it was needed. Betty also had an adjustable footstool to prevent fatigue in her feet or ankles and this raised her knees giving the front camera an even better angle.

Joe completed the installation of the three cameras in just over ninety minutes, and a half hour later, he had installed a secure video application on both Mr. Graham's PC and the ninety inch projector screen on the wall opposite his desk.

His voyeur activities could begin first thing Monday morning.

____________________

The week started like any other as Betty arrived at her desk at 7:45am, just before Mr. Graham. Beautifully dressed in a black lace dress complete with nude hosiery and black heels, Betty was a vision of style and sensuality.

A few minutes later, Mr. Graham walked in the door and approached Betty's desk from the side. As he said hello, Betty didn't notice he was glancing down at her legs.

"Good Morning Betty, I have another long conference call first thing this morning, so would you please hold my calls for the next couple of hours and make sure I'm not disturbed, please?" he asked.

"I'll be glad to Mr. Graham."

He turned towards his office and smiled as he walked away, looking forward to the view he was hoping to get of his beautiful assistant.

Mr. Graham closed his door, logged onto his PC and launched the video application. After a few seconds a split screen popped up showing all three video feeds together. A simple click on any one of them enlarged that view to full screen.

Mr. Graham was disappointed with what he saw. The space under her desk was empty. Betty's chair was pushed back and she wasn't in the picture.

She must be getting a cup of coffee, he thought.

While he waited, he pressed the button on his desk to turn on the large projector and it quickly displayed a mirror image of his computer monitor. He clicked on the center camera in the application and the large projector displayed a perfect 4K view of Betty's chair. He couldn't wait for her to return, so the next few minutes felt like hours.

Eight minutes later, Betty walked back into the picture. She placed a few items on her filing cabinet then sat down in her chair in front of the center camera. Being the proper lady she was, she kept her knees together as she pulled her chair forward putting her gorgeous legs right in front of the center camera.

Mr. Graham stared intently at the screen on the wall. The cameras Joe installed were impressive. The shine of Betty's hosiery was vivid and Mr. Graham could almost count the fibers in her hosiery. He clicked the view on the right of his screen and chose the camera view from the side and behind. He now had a spectacular view of her shapely calves encased in nylon. "I like this." he whispered to himself.

Mr. Graham felt a stirring in his pants and he lowered his left hand to his lap and began rubbing his swelling cock. He focused on Betty's legs hoping he'd see more.

After a few minutes, Betty swiveled her chair to the left. Her knees parted just a bit, but even switching cameras views, Mr. Graham couldn't see the inside of her thighs. Then for a brief moment, Betty moved her right knee over, opening her inner thighs to the camera. Mr. Graham took a breath and smiled to himself.

He now had the answer to his question as Betty was wearing stockings held tightly up her thighs by a black garter belt. And between her thighs, he could see a lacy pair of black panties.

Betty held her legs open for several minutes and Mr. Graham unzipped his fly.

He was mesmerized by the view Betty was giving him and he slowly pulled his cock out of his pants as he enjoyed the secrets she held underneath her skirt. He opened one of his drawers and pulled out a small tube of hand lotion and several tissues of Kleenex.

In no time at all, his cock was fully engorged and he stroked it's full length as he stared at the large screen on the wall. His breathing quickened and he leaned back slightly in his leather chair.

If Betty only knew that she could send him over the edge with the simplest of actions.

Then with her right hand, she reached down between her legs and lightly scratched the inside of her left thigh with her perfectly manicured fingertips. Her hand hovered there for a few minutes and occasionally scratched the same spot, over and over between pauses.

Mr. Graham closed his eyes as he tensed up in his chair. His cock began to spasm and he shot load after load of semen in the air and over his suit pants and desk. He continued stroking his cock as the spasms subsided and his cock began to deflate.

He finally opened his eyes again and looked back to the screen. Betty had moved her legs back together before getting up to leave her desk.

Mr. Graham cleaned up his trousers and desk and tried to recover his breath. He was sweating from his silent activity but ever so thankful for the secret work Joe accomplished over the weekend.

"I can't wait to tell Joe." Mr. Graham said to himself.