A Golden Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I found myself cumming without warning, unable to stop or delay it.

The orgasm was so powerful that the first stream of hot cum sprayed onto my face.

She laughed merrily, leaning forward and using her fingers to gather the cum from my face.

When she brought her fingers to my mouth, I knew that she wanted to feed it to me. What a strange experience tasting my own cum.

Seemingly random thoughts hit me. Was I the same person I was when I woke up this morning?

I felt as though I had been struck by lightning. I looked into the fire of Ellen's eyes in

wonderment and asked myself, by what magic had she wrought this?

The following week flowed with moments of drama, excitement, and the mundane. Max joined us for several evenings with them both playing with me.

During the day, there were outings to museums, parks, and art galleries. I found myself baking bread on a day that Ellen needed to go into the office. Turned out I was a much better cook than her. I began preparing our meals with Max sometimes joining, whether or not she stayed to play.

On the first day, Ellen explained that she was a soft Domme with one exception. Throughout that week, I experienced many things including being teased, pegged, sounded, pissed on, and restrained. I licked her pussy and ass as well as sucked her toes.

On Friday, the final day, Ellen announced that tonight would test me. Tomorrow morning, we would both be making decisions for the future. At that point, I knew that I would not quit -- at least, not right away.

I was also sure that I wanted to continue to see Ellen. I could only hope that she would want to continue to see me.

We spent the day driving up to the mountains and stopping at several points to walk the trails. When we stopped for a somewhat late lunch, she advised me to eat heartily as dinner would be undesirable with the plans for tonight. I felt uneasy as we took our last walk. Ellen sensed my mood, telling funny, upbeat stories. I finally laughed out loud at one of them.

"Good, no time to worry about tonight. Max will be there. I will explain it all then."

She continued telling the stories. I found myself being drawn out of my head and into the conversation. It was getting dark when we pulled up in front of her house. I realized that Max must have a key when she greeted us at the door.

They hugged before Max instructed, "Take a shower and get ready. Everything is prepared in the dungeon."

As Ellen climbed the stairs to her bedroom and bathroom, Max took my hand and led me to the downstairs bathroom. As I undressed, I noticed her picking up another bottle of the depilatory, the cream that removed my public hair, on the vanity. She then applied it liberally over my nipples, cock, balls, and ass.

Max was a shortish waif of a woman who was probably about the same age as Ellen. She was dressed in jeans with a tight black top and black combat boots. It was incongruous that she wore her platinum blond hair in a pixie cut; she had an almost innocent cute face but also seemed as tough as nails. I found her both striking as well as intimidating.

After washing her hands, Max laid a hand over my face softly, saying "Close your eyes. The play for tonight is not a test. There is no pass or fail. You know that Ellen shared your profile with me. She has also told me much about you. This may be something that you will find fulfillment in. It is also entirely possible that this is not for you."

"She told me you once saw someone that you referred to as a sadist. Neither of us would consider ourselves sadists, but we both occasionally test and push boundaries. We will both be observing you tonight. If either of us feels it is too much for you, we will stop.

"Although you will be restrained, you also can have us stop at any time. Lift one finger on either hand, and the play stops. You will also be holding something in your mouth. The play will also stop if you drop it. Ellen will explain more when we are ready to begin."

I stood nude and silent for a minute before she quizzed me, "Now, what can you do to stop the play?"

I repeated that I would need to lift one finger or drop what was in my mouth.

Max rubbed my temples before asking again what I could do to stop the play. I lost count of the times she asked me to repeat them as I stood nude in the shower with the stuff smeared on me.

Finally, she nodded toward the faucets when a timer on her phone beeped.

After showering, she handed me a robe and led me to the basement dungeon. As we stood waiting, she began repeatedly asking what I could do to stop the play. It was almost a mantra that calmed me.

I looked toward the door to the dungeon when Ellen entered. I had seen her in lingerie before, but nothing like this! A string of pearls was around her neck. She wore black high heels with black-seamed stockings, lacy panties, and a bra. A red garter belt was around her waist. She also had black leather gloves on her hands. She looked spectacular.

Max removed the robe from me and indicated the support post in the center of the room. I stood with my back against it as she attached the restraints. She then brought a barstool to the left side of the post before sitting down.

Ellen approached, placing two boxes on a small side table by the post. There was a bottle of rubbing alcohol and a bag of cotton balls on the table as well.

"Do you remember what Max told you?"

I nervously replied, "Yes, lift one finger or drop what is in my mouth to stop."

"Good. This may or may not be what you have desired, but we will find out tonight. You know that I am a soft Domme. The one exception is needles. I have always been intrigued by them -- both applying them and having them applied to me. You need to understand that this will be painful. Very painful. Either of us or you can stop this at any time." She held up what looked like a 4-inch wooden dowel. There were gouges all around the middle.

She placed it in my mouth, saying, "This is mine. This is what I use when Max applies needles to me. No one other than me has ever used this. It would please me if you could embrace the pain. Perhaps you can, perhaps not. This is not meant to simply inflict pain. It is for you to discover yourself. Nod if you are ready to begin."

I nodded before closing my eyes. I opened them again and looked up when I smelled the scent of alcohol. Ellen soaked some of the cotton balls with the rubbing alcohol before applying them over my cock, balls, and nipples.

I took in my surroundings, trying not to hyperventilate. There was a small lamp in one corner of the room. Max had turned on the heater and lit numerous candles, so I was warm.

The soft music that had been playing stopped. Max got up and inserted a

new CD in the small stereo. I recognized the song as the opening from Enya's The Celts.

I strained to watch in the shimmering light as Ellen opened the first box, removing a

paper-covered strip with perforations. She tore one end from the strip before opening it.

With the wrapping removed, it looked like a plastic tube a little over 4 inches long. My heart leaped when she pulled the plastic covering from the needle. The steel of a thin, three-inch-long needle gleamed in the light as she discarded the wrapping and plastic cover. She was holding the clear plastic knob at one end of the needle.

When Ellen asked, "Are you ready?" I nodded my head, yet my heart pounded.

Ellen stood up, firmly grasping my left nipple. I watched as she brought the needle up to my nipple. It was just a prick at first, and then she pushed it through the bottom-left corner of the nipple and toward my face. The pain built as she pushed the needle farther through my nipple. I was biting hard on the dowel when the needle passed through to the other side. She kept pushing the plastic knob until the nipple was centered on the needle.

She paused before tearing open another wrapper. The second one was pushed more quickly through the bottom-right corner of my left nipple. The two needles formed an X. I was quivering when she passed a third one laterally through the nipple.

If it wasn't for the pain, it would be fascinating just seeing the sharp ends of the needles moving in the soft light as my chest moved up and down from the deep breaths I took. The pain flowed through me.

I had not realized that I was sweating until Max brushed a soft towel over my forehead and face. She looked at me closely, examining me, as I glanced at her. I kept my hands clenched, biting down hard on the towel as the pain ebbed and flowed.

"Remember that you can stop this," Ellen reminded me as she opened another long needle. She paused after each additional needle was driven through my right nipple.

When I had three matching needles in each nipple, they both started to randomly but lightly touch the needles, sending waves of pain rolling through me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Max nod to Ellen.

"We will take a small break now. Let me have the towel. I will give it back if you want to continue after the break," Ellen stated before she joined Max in the far corner of the room.

I strained to hear but could not make out any of the words as they quietly talked. I became aware that Enya was still playing quietly in the background. I closed my eyes, losing myself in her music. I heard them approaching before Max sat, and Ellen stood beside me.

They were both watching me when Ellen asked, "Do you wish to continue?" My breathing had calmed. The needles in my nipples were now just dull aches.

"Yes," I replied.

"This is but a prelude to both agony as well as ecstasy if you can succeed in reaching the other side," she declared enigmatically.

Placing the dowel in my mouth, she said with determination, "We now continue."

She closed the box of needles before opening a different box. She then removed new strips of what I now know were needles from the box before opening it. This one was much smaller. After she had taken off the plastic cap, the needle itself was about two inches long.

I felt a sense of relief until she bent down, firmly grasping my cock. At the base of the front of my cock, just above my ball sack, she pinched the skin before pushing the needle through.

It was excruciating. The pain washed over me. I don't know how, but I swallowed the pain each time. I looked down at her as she stared at me with scrutiny. I glanced over to Max sitting serenely on the barstool with her legs crossed. They were both observing me, judging me.

Ellen paused again before continuing with more needles.

She alternated, pushing them into my cock from the left and right sides. As each one pierced my cock, I rode the wave of pain until my cock was covered in a neat row of needles from the base to the head. I thought of an accordion when I glanced down at the alternating metal gleaming on each side of my cock.

When I looked at Max, she had a riding crop in her hand. She began using the end to lightly apply pressure to the needles in my nipples. My body was a sea of pain. At the same time, Ellen started sucking on the head of my cock and using a hand to stroke the underside.

I could scarcely believe that my cock was getting hard.

My senses were being assaulted. The thought struck me of what a bath in acid would feel like. I was struggling to keep biting on the dowel. I was taking deep, ragged breaths as I almost felt my senses being overwhelmed before calmness suddenly descended on me.

I found it shocking that the pain was still there -- it just did not consume me.

Then, without even realizing it was happening, I was cumming. They both stopped their ministrations as my cock spurted streams of cum. Looking down, I was embarrassed that I had cum on Ellen's black bra and chest.

I let the dowel drop, whispering, "I am so sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" Ellen asked.

They both broke out in laughter when I answered, "I didn't mean to cum on you, Madam."

After a minute, she softly said, "You did well, very well. Now take the dowel again. You will need it as I remove the needles."

She was right, of course. Taking the needles out was almost as painful as putting them in, but I had learned to accept the pain as mine. It was only when the restraints were removed that I nearly collapsed to the floor.

I realized that the CD had stopped. I knew that, at some point, I would be looking up how long it took for that CD to play.

They both helped me up both flights of stairs before laying me in Ellen's king-size bed. This was the first time I had ever been in her bed. I had been sleeping on the small bed in the dungeon.

They both used more alcohol-soaked cotton balls to wipe my nipples and cock. Then they covered me in blankets before stripping and climbing in on either side of me.

I knew not what tomorrow would bring. Regardless of whether or not Ellen wished to continue seeing me, I had passed through a crucible.

It was already tomorrow. There would be a great many more tomorrows to come. I slept feeling warm and protected.

The End

If you made it this far, I hope you enjoyed the tale. Feedback and comments are welcome whether you liked or disliked the tale. Any errors or omissions are the authors alone.

With many thanks to my editors WildBSinTX and shadysweet whose comments and suggestions helped me improve the story greatly. I truly appreciate their time and efforts.

A very special thanks to Ravenna933 for her careful in insightful review of the story.

12