All Comments on 'A Good & Trusted Friend'

by Talespin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

that says it all!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Just an old hide.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
she went back

to a husband who is not there for emotionally, physically, or even in reality according to you. You said he was traveling for the next two weeks. So, why go back to an empty home and marriage?

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
She doesn't love her husband!

She cheats on him, therefore she doesn't love him. I don't believe that shit about cheating but still being in love with the one you cheated on. It doesn't fly. If you love your spouse/significant other, you do NOT cheat on him or her! End of discussion.

Cheaters suck. 1 Star

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
BULLSHIT

Only a fucking whore cheats on her husband. Your take on this makes it seem that it is a good thing and now she returns to her loving husband. The whore should die in a car wreck.

Damn

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just...

What a friend...what a wife...this was just cheating...sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

All I can say is, "Wow!" Your stories are amazing; as a woman longing for someone to make love to her & fuck her, at the same time, your stories feed the soul. The tender, gentle, yet passionate lovemaking you describe, is truly what every woman desires. Please keep writing!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No.

Love or cheat, you can't do both.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Another

Another cheating whore wife and the asshole who made her a whore.

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!!

Great story,my wife did a very similar thing while i was away on work for two weeks and only told me many years later. Now i feel (after your story ) what she felt the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poorly written celebration of betrayal and hypocrisy

Somehow I doubt David would now view the MC as a good and trusted friend.

Your attempt to romanticize this sordid act of infidelity simply points out the shallow and disingenuous natures of these characters. For anyone to refer to her husband as the man she loves is pathetic.

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsover 3 years ago

Don't worry about the undue criticism honey, the story was well written and very erotic and it IS possible to cheat and still be in love with your partner. Men and women do it every day to spice up their lives.

xxx Michele

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Sorry honey. No cheating asshole can possibly love their partner. Like Ms Nylons, they only love themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous