A Good Ass Day

Story Info
A little morning ass worship leads to mutual orgasms!
1.2k words
4.43
11.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an episode of the old Paul Reiser/Helen Hunt sitcom, Mad About You, where Jamie (played by Hunt) was having a conversation with her best friend Fran (played by Leila Kenzle) and Fran said, "I think I'm having a good ass day." She had come to that conclusion after looking at herself in the mirror in her new jeans. What followed was Jamie, humorously, trying to look over her shoulder at her own ass to see if SHE was also having a good ass day. Funny and memorable.

I had brought that episode up to Chase one morning recently while snuggled in bed, sucking on her soft tits and hard nipples and feeling her round, naked ass with my hands. "I think you're having good ass day." Over the next week or so, it became a regular thing I would say as we cuddled in bed at the start of a new day.

Yesterday Chase, ever the minx, decided to up the ante and, after I paid her my compliment, asked, "Don't you think you should get a closer look to be sure?"

And with that, she rolled over, scooched up, and presented me with her naked ass, close-up in my face. I reached out and fondled her asscheeks, squeezing the soft, plump flesh between my fingers, marveling at the full, round shape of each cheek.

"So, what do you think?" Chase asked coyly.

"Hmmm, maybe I need a closer look!" I replied.

I moved closer and started lightly rubbing my lips over the soft flesh of each asscheek, nibbling the smooth skin as I went. She purred and shifted so that her cheeks slightly parted, opening her crack to me. I'm an 'assman' and she knows it, and she has always been fully aware of the power her ass has over me.

She shifted again, even closer to me, and I used my hands to part her cheeks the rest of the way so that I was now staring at her beautiful, brown asshole. I leaned forward and pressed my nose into her ass, inhaling her earthy, morning scent. I prefer her ass before she has showered in the morning because of the smell. It drives me wild!

We have read letters about Ass Worship, and one of the things often mentioned is how the woman will ride the man's nose and face, spreading her smell onto him, so he can inhale later and still smell her ass; it's called "scenting." She loves to do that to me so she can later kiss me and smell her scent on my face.

By now, my cock is rock hard without her having touched me. Just the smell of her ass does that to me. She knows it and now she wants some cock. She pushes me onto my back, gets on her knees and backs onto my face, settling her ass and pussy just above my mouth. In this position, she can now have access to my hard cock, the object of her morning desire.

Leaning forward, she lightly strokes my cock with her fingers and starts licking all around the base, all over my balls and then up to the head, before finally taking it in her wet mouth. God, what a feeling! While that is going on, I'm starting to lick her pussy while staring at her ass, just inches from my face.

I grab her plump ass with both hands and push my tongue deep into her wet pussy. She gasps, even with her mouth full of my cock. I start to use my tongue like a small cock, thrusting in and out of her pussy, licking her clit in-between.

We are both horned up big time and she is quickly getting close to cumming. She grinds her bottom into my face, using me for her pleasure. I love it! As she grinds away, I lick harder and faster, and she is close. She stops sucking me for a moment, pressing her face down near the base of my hard cock, and into my balls while she rides my face in earnest.

Her whole body begins to shake, and I spread my tongue out so she can push down onto it with her clit, making herself cum - hard - on my face. I love this part so much, as I can feel every tremor of her orgasm right on my face, and I can taste the sweet juices seeping out of her pussy. So intense!

As she comes through the other side of her orgasm, she takes my cock back into her mouth, and begins to suck me all the way into her mouth, taking me so deep that I can feel her throat around the end of my cock. OMG! It's now my turn to get off and I know just what to use: her perfect ass!

With my fingers, I pull her asscheeks apart, stretching her asshole open, and I press my nose up into her, sniffing like a dog, while she continues working her magic on my hard cock. I sniff and sniff, waiting to lick her asshole since I know that once I do, my saliva will cover up the sweet, musty smell that makes me so hard.

But, I am taking too long, and Chase wants to make me cum! To achieve that, she sits upright, putting all of her weight on my face, grinding her ass down onto my mouth, smothering me with her plumpness! She then reaches around with her hand, and grabs the back of my head, pressing my face into her ass, telling me - in effect - 'lick my asshole.' She doesn't have to tell me twice!

I am so turned on now that it won't be long. I thrust my tongue deep into her asshole while she leans back down and uses her mouth and hand on my throbbing member. In and out my tongue goes, up and down her mouth and hand go, in a race to the finish.

I'm at the edge, and I thrust one last time - deep - and hold my tongue in her tight asshole, with my face pressed between her two fleshy asscheeks, and I cum wildly into her sucking mouth as I grip her shapely bottom in my hands. Spurt after spurt of hot cum shoots into her mouth as she sucks me deep. I'm in ass heaven with my cock being swallowed whole while my face is buried in her sexy behind. Oh man!!

As I start to come down from my orgasm, I realize she has not swallowed my cum, and I know what's coming next. In an acrobatic move, Chase lifts off of my face, and spins around to face me. Straddling me, she moves up so that our genitals are touching. She is smiling broadly, but with closed-mouth, as she reaches down and inserts my still-hard cock into her very wet pussy.

As I sink into her tight, warm cunt all the way up to my balls, she leans forward and kisses me, pushing my mouth open with her tongue and pouring all of my hot cum into my mouth. Our tongues entwine in a sexy cum kiss, and we push my load back and forth from my mouth to hers, savoring together our tasty treat that is equal parts cum and cock, from her mouth, with hints of pussy and ass, from mine. So fucking hot!

With our bodies joined in both places, genitals and mouths, I hold her tight and run my hands all over her curvy, naked body, settling on her full, round asscheeks. I pull my mouth away from our cum kiss long enough to say, "Yes honey, this is definitely gonna be a good ass day!"