A Good Boy Gets Gagged & Pegged

Info
Gagged, pegged & drenched into the MOST intense orgasm...
79 words
4.54
60.5k
41
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A Good Boy Gets Gagged, Pegged, and Drenched"

I'd like to introduce you to the latest piece in my collection of colorful strap-ons: a purple perfectly sized rubber girl cock... just for you! And to guarantee that everything goes smoothly, I'll be sure to gag you, and use a WHOLE lot of spit to make you nice and ready for me... Before I fuck you into the most intense orgasm of your life...

**Written by HighlyAdventurous (on Reddit)**

--:--
--:--
1.0
MistressAzralynn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow! Loved hearing you spit on me soooo fucking hot. Next time, finish by pissing all over me!

JordanjackJordanjack10 months ago

Oh god. I need this. Great submission!

skiestaskiestaabout 1 year ago

Outstanding!! My first audio from Mistress Azralynn and she has such command! Great timing and spacing in her words and you can just tell she enjoys her subject matter. Such a powerful and clear voice...just awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, God, so hot. My mom was really big into riding massive toys. She knew I was gay and introduced me to it and strap ons I love size now. I’ve got a 19 inch hose beaded pipe plug strap on that goes from a quarter inch diameter bead to attention diameter bead. I’m just working on getting the last speed through my own ring tease it as an actual plug and I’ve got a nice huge 15 inch rubber cock but it’s thicker than a soup can I can take about 13 Just trying to push through the rest like I have pushed it all the way in a few times but to be able to take it hard and then I’ll go up pushing myself with another size. I love it though.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Sexy Doctor Gives Prostate Exam Guy is surprised when female Dr. shows up for prostate exam.in BDSM
Couples Massage Husband's erection turns a massage into a pegging.in Anal
Prom Night Pegging Prom date reveals how naughty she really is...in First Time
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories