All Comments on 'A Good Break'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just loved this story! Great reading. Please write more!

Ann133

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet

I dont konw if this should be categorized as Exhibitionist & Voyeur

VoyjerVoyjerover 11 years ago
GREAT story!

This is the 2nd story of yours I've read....this one making a huge leap in writing skills.... Terrific comedic asides, combined with extremely vivd images in your descriptions!

Thank you for taking such good care of each of the characters throughout the story....you made them all come alive, in different ways.

(I almost feel like I'm reviewing a "book" rather than story on Literotica! hahaha)

The implied sexuality, actual acts and descriptions during the sex was terrific. Frankly, the story was so well presented, you could have ended it with them walking to his bedroom, and I would have found it to be every bit as well done.

Keep "up" the good work! Regardless of the tag (per someone called anonymous....nothing like throwing arrows from behind a screen....), whatever is motivating your work.......KEEP doing it!!!!

Many thanks!

Voyjer

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story ...

... despite the few errors (such as 'combing' instead of 'combining'!).

But, overall, they didn't spoil the story.

PinkPaisleyPinkPaisleyover 11 years ago
Hey Boss!

What a good, well-written story! It read so smoothly, I just couldn't leave it until I finished. Very, very good job. Congratulations, keep writing!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 11 years ago
Nice story

Was a great read. I enjoyed it and will think of the innocent romance fatten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story

jimburr35jimburr35over 11 years ago
Boss

Fantastic character development. I felt his pain - from the injuries and from the lack of sexual release. Great contrast between Rain and Kerry - it added to the quality of the story and enhanced the sexual tension.

Great story. Keep up the great work.

DrPopeDrPopeover 11 years ago
Brilliant !

Loved it !

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Excellent story

I loved the way you developed the characters and the story line. It is a great read, thanks for sharing.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome story

Very well written, excellent development. Hope to God the descriptions of the recovery were not from personal experience

DabunnyDabunnyover 11 years ago
Ending a little weak

I liked this very much, definitely 5 stars. My only complaint was his lousy treatment of her at the end. Sure, I knew it was a setup for him to admit his love. But it was definitely a dick move (as even he acknowledged) and "you're fired, I love you" is pretty cliche anyway. It left a bad taste after an otherwise excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

What an absolutely smashing story...very realistic & believable...an interesting characterisation of various professionals interacting humanistically in otherwise unusual circumstances.

dkbeasleydkbeasleyover 11 years ago
fabulous job

This is such a well done story and without resort to the often crass and oafish jargon. This is the first of your stories that I've read but to my thinking, it ranks you among the elite story tellers on LIT. Just masterfully crafted I must say.

haven3haven3over 11 years ago
Great!!

usually with these long stories i get bored with it halfway through.....

But you are an excellent author.....kept me reading, waiting to see what was going to happen happen. to me that's what makes a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
weird end

Damnit, i think ill go grab my board and break my elbows now!! Great story the end was a little to extreme though having sex straight away.. but all in all fantastic job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
why so long

I understand the idea of setting up a story but after 3 pages of the website (aka 15 pages downloaded) still waiting for something. I only endured that long as well written. Scanned last 2 pages online and see potential but to many other better stories to waste my time here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
long

Way to long shorten it by a page.

zex95966zex95966almost 11 years ago
please ignore...

The people who think it's too slow or too long. There are tons of stories on here that get "straight to the action" they can read some of those imo. There are very few stories on the other hand that:

Are well written

Are believable

Have an actual story.

Have great sex

and your story features all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

After 5/6 years of reading stories, my first comment..... Simply fantastic. Very well done.

shoedawgz62shoedawgz62almost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

This is one of the best written stories on the site. Thanks for respecting your readers. I would have loved a more drawn out ending or perhaps a open ending so you could have continued the story. Please take this as it was intended, a feeback not criticism. Love your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it.

Very well done, good development. Just a little abrupt at the end. A side note, the past tense of cast is cast, casted is not a word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

This story like your "A Star is Born - Naked" has a wonderful storyline which does not rely only on sex to make it excellent, but in fact the sex is part of the whole thing. It's not just sex desperately looking for some sort of plot.

Not only does it have real romance, and humor but it also has sensuality. Wonderful job!

This is a really GREAT story.

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
He is still a prick

Firing her over the phone so abruptly with no explanation and no preamble and then letting her suffer for so long afterwards was unbelievably cruel and sadistic. In real life she would have left and cut off all ties, or told him to fuck off when he sprang the marriage offer on her. That suffering would have made her change her feelings toward him, and justifiably so. Very good story up to that point.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 10 years ago
Loved this story...to a point.

This is one of my favorites of yours. What a great fantasy: seven beautiful women playfully assisting the helpless sex object. Except for that whole "going number two" thing, it almost makes me wish I was in need of home assistance.

So, after reading a dozen or so of your stories, I gather that your favored theme is CFNM, though each one seems to be labeled Ex/Voy. That's fine. Those two categories do tend to blur together, don't they? Someone has to be the object on display, and someone has to be the admirer. I also gather that you just won't let your main protagonist have very much in the way of actual sex. He or she always ends up taking the high road and resisting temptation, which is obviously unusual for a Lit story.

The first four pages of this one were excellent. Ignore the ADD types who whine that a five-pager is "way too long." That's just ridiculous. You're telling a proper story, and good for you. You're not writing a cheap and easy wank-description on a bathroom wall. My only bone of contention with this one has to do with your other usual penchant of wrapping up each story much too abruptly. His dickish maneuver at the end of this one spoiled what had been, to that point, a thoroughly enjoyable read. There is no reason he couldn't have kept her on as his assistant and not trashed her the way he did by firing her and speaking so coldly to her. Hell, he'd already married another coworker; in fact, she still works with him at the same company.

So, why throw such a huge wet blanket on the end of this one? And why the abrupt endings? You're not working under any word-count constraints. Your stories are certainly good enough that they don't need to come to a screeching halt the moment the coast is clear and the happiness begins. Let them breathe. Allow them to reach full bloom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ahem

Stevie...she was his SUBORDINATE. Mmkay? Get it? You try and marry your subordinate at work sometime. It vil not end vel. He could have PROMOTED her, but he definitely couldn't have screwed her whilst she remained his assistant. Other than that, I agree with you. Give it time to FLOWER man! Come on! One fuck and done? Whambamthankyouma'am much? Shoot. And yeah, he could've handled it better. Otherwise, pretty nice.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Wow!

One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so much for an ending

what happened did you run out of love for them? why spend so much time making such a good story then have such crappy finish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

beautiful,thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Different

Good story. It's not one of those wham-bam, Thank you, Maam stories. It was well developed and actually a love story instead of a sex story. Love includes sex but sex doesn't always include love. This was excellent. I'm very impressed! I'm aznaked but I can't remember my log in so I'm showing up as Anonymous. I'm not the usual anonymous coward. You can find me among the authors.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakeralmost 9 years ago
Months of recovery

I enjoyed your story, except perhaps the end. The medical adaptive equipment seemed realistic enough that I wondered if you had gone through an actual experience like this yourself or with someone close to you.

Having gone through something like this for someone close to me, I know that there is additional adaptive equipment that could have made things slightly better for Josh. However, even with the extra equipment he still would need the almost constant assistance for Activities of Daily Living that were portrayed in the story.

At several points during the story, I could not help but think that Josh was a super jerk and did not deserve Kerry. He did not have any trouble finding a valuable company role for his ex-wife. before, during, and after their marriage. If Kerry could operate independently in London and clean up problems, she was qualified to be promoted to something that would have made her a peer with the ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love 'em and don't leave 'em

That was my 3rd read and still one of the best in Literotica. Keep 'em up or get a good girl that knows what to do with 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I like it...like were it was going, but...the end was a bit precipitaded. I would of liked to read the emotional journey of him discovering his feelings for her. Which would of made a good second chapter. And I would think that them making love the first time would have been more, I don't know mezmarising, hot..

Loved the lead too...just wanted more out of this one.

Josie

S_FoxS_Foxover 4 years ago
Story builds really well. ..... THEN

Boom, we have the nasty I’m firing you, followed by champagne, candles & roses. Not a good mix. Was reading a ***** story but it ended up * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great, well wriitten story

I will keep your name in my file of favorite authors; keep writing and I will keep reading..

rjseversonrjseversonalmost 3 years ago

That was a great story. Extremely well written with just enough "reality" to keep it (reasonably) believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thnak you for this story.

I

I rated it fiur stars.

I lost interest after Josh ***fired Kerry by telephone&**8 and seemed to sadistically delight in gurting her with the roses.

If I had been Kerry I would have realized that Josh is a badly behaved man who does the wrong thing when he has the opportunity to do the right thing.

And what is worse, is that Josh does the wrong thing knowing Kerry is head over heels in love with him,

Either your Josh is very poor at analyzing behavior OR delights in hurting others.

As they say in advertising "never take a jerk to a job".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I have to agree with some of the following comments: it's a great story 'till we hit the ending. There's an element of real cruelty in Josh's actions that is completely at odds with the good guy image that has been established. Truthfully, I can't imagine that in a matter of minutes Kerry would have forgotten what he's put her through and jumped into bed with him. I'm baffled.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous