A Good Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time Kate to be airtight! I could see the anticipation and fear in her. I gave her a hug and a deep kiss to reassure her that she will be alright. I turned toward the young men and told them, "Timmy and Tommy, you both are going to want to get off sooner, but remember too tell everyone and then hold back! Just wait! Mike, you may have to catch up so be ready. All of your next fuck will last longer so just relax. Ok, now you can all get ready!"

Mike laid down first, and then Kate kissed his cock to insure it stayed hard enough for penetration! Once he was in her pussy, she raised and lowered herself on his six inches until she was lubed and felt comfortable.

Tommy crawled behind her and did what I had told him to do. He rubbed her pussy with his hand smeared the juice around her star. It still was not enough so he licked her and spit on that brown hole. I think he may have run his tongue along Mike's cock because he flinched a little, but Tommy was a natural. When he was able to get his two fingers in, he positioned himself to enter her sweet tight ass, moaning as he slowly pushed his way in. Timmy had already started fucking her mouth immediately after Mike had buried himself in her cunt. Tears were coming from Kate's eyes but she didn't pull back. She stayed composed and ready, moaning to the pleasure she felt.

Tommy finally was balls deep and Kate started to rock back and forth on the three cocks filling every hole she had.

I asked Kate, "are you ready?" she bobbed her head and I told the guys to start slowly. They started very awkward but soon developed their rhythm. Kate started sucking harder on the mouthful of cock and rocked back and forth faster and faster. That is when I told the boys to fuck her harder and faster, they were quick learners.

Kate was Cumming the entire time! The boys were pounding her with everything they had. To no surprise Tommy groaned, "I don't think I can hold off much longer! Her ass is squeezing me so hard!

Mike said, "Just a minute longer buddy! I am almost there!" Timmy yelled, "It feels so fucking good and I am coming now!"

All three boys came and filled her up with their jizz. Kate took it like a champ. After the guys finished Kate worked to keep them inside her body.

The boys high-fived each other, and then switched places as planned. This happened until each of them had shot their loads into each of Kate's holes.

After the boys had finished, they thanked Kate and asked her if she was ok! She just smiled and nodded her head. To my surprise, Tommy instead of saying thank you, he knelt down and started licking Kate's dripping pussy and ass! Then he moved up and cleaned the spunk off her face. Tommy liked the taste of cum no matter whose it was.

I thanked the guys and told them to keep quiet about what had happened and they may be allowed back. They said, "Not a problem! Thank you!"

After the boy's left, I picked Kate up and carried her up stairs sat her on the stool and ran her a bath. I placed her in the tub and washed her well used body. When I finished I helped her out and dried her with a nice fluffy towel. Sat her back on the toilet reached into the cabinet got her douche, cleaned her sore little pussy and even cleaned out her bowels. Picked her up and carried my little cum whore to our bed placing her gently on the bed. Once her head lay on the pillow, she was asleep. As she slept I brushed her beautiful red hair and stroked my massive erection! I had held my hard-on throughout her first gang bang! I knew it would be a few days before she would want to fuck again, so I picked up my phone and hit the speed dial!

The voice on the other end said, "Hello Bill, would you like me to come over?"

I answered, "Yes Brenda! Make quick!"

Brenda said, "Did Kate get her gang bang like she wanted?"

I replied, "Yes"

She said, "I want to hear all about it!"

I stated, "No need to hear because I filmed it!"

Brenda then said, "You really are a good father! I'll be there in 20 minutes!"


12