A Good Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pain turned to mere discomfort and the pleasure intensified. Her moans becoming less whimpering and more louder as his thrusts gradually becomes faster and tougher. She could feel his control waning but was holding on because of her fragility.

"Faster, please go faster,"

Her voice hoarsely moans out and he thankfully picked up his pace. He could feel her wetness lean everywhere and even heard the sound of their skin colliding.

Kirsten's nails tightly dig into his shoulder as she felt pleasure take over. Her body willingly being thrusted against the couch.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as he continued to assault her with his cock making her toes curl and body tremble. Her sensitive hole was already wrapped and ready to cum.

"Fuck right there! Don't stop please, don't stop,"

Alex was enjoying her moans. While his groans and moans were going directly to her ear, her legs were wrapping his waist as he pushed to go impossibly deeper.

With care out the window, he started to roughly thrust into her. Not even finishing a full thrust before going back in and selfishly getting more of her sweetness.

Kirsten's cunt swells in pleasure as thrust after thrust pushed her to her brink and Alex could feel it too. The feeling of her cunt tightening around his made him want to spill all of him inside of her. There was only so much he could take before he could no longer hold on.

"Fuck babygirl I'm going to cum," Alex moans into her ear and she holds on to him tighter.

"Cum inside of me, I want to feel it all."

That was all he needed before his thrusts got sloppy and started writhe in her. Feeling her tighten with every thrust milked him of his resolve and made him bust in her.

Kirsten feeling him cum was the last straw as she orgasm loudly into his ear.

He falls weakly on top of her. Pulling his sensitive shaft of her and Kirsten feeling his cum leaking out of her and on to the couch.

"Thank god I'm on the pill because that would surely get me pregnant," she says jokingly biting her lip.

"Don't worry if you don't my couch sure will,"

They laugh weakly heaving for air. Knowing this is new arch in the lives


12