A Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 01: Ella

Story Info
Ella finds what she has been looking for in a surprising way.
5.5k words
4.66
9.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers

ADVISORY: This story includes female urination.

A Good Girl Gone Bad

CHAPTER ONE - ELLA

I had to laugh. My friend was sometimes so uncomfortable in her own skin; let alone a skin-tight dress. I'd insisted she wear it. It suited her, highlighting the lithe frame I loved so much. That is if she would just relax and stop doing that.

"Em, you look fine. It's meant to be short. Stop pulling the hem down for fuck's sake."

Emily looked irritated. "My ass is hanging out. I know you think that's OK, but it's really not."

I took her hands, turned her to me, and put them on my waist. "You look great. A treat for any guy... or girl. Trust me."

I kissed her. She responded at first, and then squirmed away, looking both ways down the sidewalk.

"Fuck, Em. It's the 2010s not the 1910s. I can kiss my girlfriend if I want to. Sheesh!"

Emily looked shocked. Her hang-ups and insecurities could be fucking annoying, but whatever. "OK, you win, my friend who is a girl, right?"

She looked happier. Again glancing left and then right, she kissed me back. Being as bold as to push her tongue between my lips.

Breaking from me, Emily smiled. "OK. I'll stop playing with my dress. But I wish you'd have let me wear panties."

"It would have spoiled the line of the dress, sis. You've got a great ass. Show it off!"

'Sis' was a running joke. But maybe it captured some essence of our closeness. Especially as using 'girlfriend' was forbidden.

"Anyway, it lets me do this."

I stroked up her inner thigh and dragged my finger-tips across her hairless vulva. She shivered and kissed me again. Then was back to a threat assessment of the environment. Her eyes darting this way and that.

I had to laugh. In private, Emily was wild. Wilder than any other girl I had been with. Put her in public and she flipped 180 to uber-prude. The Catholic Church fucks with your head; and not in a good way.

"OK, OK. I'll be good, Em. It's just difficult to keep my hands off you."

Emily became stern. "Ames! Behave!"

We started walking again. I guessed she wasn't that cross, as I soon felt her hand clasp mine, releasing it only when we reached the bar door and had to retrieve our PennDOTs from our purses. Emily squeezed my hand before she let it go. 'Friend who is a girl? Yeah, right!'

💋💋💋

The bar was downtown. For obvious reasons, we tended to avoid the regular college places when looking to have fun. It was 7pm on a Friday. Those business people with attachments were already at home, or at least en route. There were plenty of guys in our little group who would have been happy enough to amuse us, but Emily had wanted to meet someone new. As I say, wild; no matter how much she liked to pretend otherwise. I wasn't so into guys, but I'd generally make an exception when out with Emily. It was normally her who did most of the heavy lifting anyways.

Emily and I perched on stools, our backs to the bar, legs crossed, and each with a flute in our hand. We clinked our glasses, took a sip, and surveyed the landscape. I noted a few eyes turned our way. Emily would no doubt claim they were checking me out, but I knew guys saw the same things in her as I did. Still, we didn't want to rush into things. Based on the number of singletons in the place, we could afford to take our time and to be choosy.

There were a few clusters of women as well. Mostly focused inwardly on their own groups. Having fun, not seeking company. As my eyes traversed the room, I saw a lone woman sitting at the bar, maybe twenty feet away. She wore a deep blue pant suit, paired with a crisp, white shirt. Her darkish, wavy hair was scraped back from her face and coiled into a professional-looking bun. Glasses perched on her nose. Her head was bowed a little, perusing a laptop. She stopped every now and then to take a sip of what looked like some sort of tiki drink. Her overall appearance said business woman; it said it loud and clear.

It was the sipping that caught my attention. She had gorgeous lips. They caressed the glass as she drank. I was struck by a compelling image of those same lips caressing mine.

She seemed suddenly aware of my gaze. The eye nearest to me swiveled sideways, though her head remained still. And it was only for a second, before she refocused on her computer screen. That brief half look told me something. To me, it conveyed a little nervousness, but also a little curiosity.

I nudged Emily and nodded my head in the direction of the woman. My friend leaned forward and looked past me at her. Emily's movement must have registered in the woman's peripheral vision as, once again, she glanced quickly sideways. The bar was dimly lit, but it seemed to me that the cheek facing us had become rosier.

I spoke quietly. "So I know you're desperate for cock, sis. But kinda interesting, don't you think?"

Emily nodded silently, biting on her bottom lip. It was a tell I knew well. Smiling inwardly, I continued. "Shall we go say 'hi' to her?"

It was decided without another word being spoken. We eased off our stools, Emily clasping the bottom of her dress again, and walked down the bar towards our target.

💋💋💋

As we approached her, the woman fully acknowledged our presence for the first time. Turning to us, she pushed her glasses up her nose and smiled. It seemed to me that she had an air of self-assurance, but was also maybe adjusting to feeling a little less confident than normal.

The self-assured element was well-placed. I judged she was maybe a decade older than us. But the years had treated her kindly. Her face had a timeless grace. There was something slightly exotic about her. A touch of duskiness to her skin. A slight narrowness to her pale blue eyes. The volume of her lustrous dark hair.

When she spoke, her voice was sonorous and calm. But I could perhaps detect just a hint of a tremor underlying her words. "Hello, girls. Can I help you with anything?"

I tend to be quite direct, but I know someone who is even more so. "Hi, I'm Emily. This is my friend, Amy. We were looking to spend some time with someone. Maybe someone like you."

The woman was momentarily taken aback, but recovered quickly. "Nice to meet you both, I'm Ella. If you can take my mind off this proposal for a bit, that would be lovely. Shall we find a booth?"

Ella folded her laptop and it disappeared into a large purse. With this over one shoulder and her drink in the other hand, she stood up. While Ella had been sitting, it was evident that she was tall. As she stood, I realized that statuesque was the word. I felt my heart flutter. My mind fast forwarded to her holding me and Emily to her naked body. Ella's movements had also pulled her shirt tighter across her chest and the swell of her breasts didn't help my heart rate to settle.

Ella strode off purposefully towards the other side of the bar. Emily and I exchanged a look and followed.

Rather than the normal cubicles, the booths here were curved. A bench circling each round table. That was nice, no need to select sides to sit. Ella shuffled round to the furthest point and Emily and I sat either side of her. We touched our glasses together.

"So, you're students, I assume? Which year?"

Emily replied. "Senior. I'm majoring in Biological Sciences, and Ames is doing Economics. Her parents own like a load of businesses in Europe."

Emily's brain didn't work quite like other people's. I loved her for, rather than despite, it. But she could sometimes be too open.

However, Ella seemed unfazed. "Europe? Where?"

I decided I had better answer. "Originally Czechoslovakia, now spread across the two countries. But we have a presence in many parts of the world."

'We...?' Mom and Dad would be so proud to hear me acknowledge the family business.

Emily chimed in. "That's how we can afford the Champagne." I gave her a look. One which even someone with her lack of social awareness couldn't really misunderstand.

"I thought I detected some East European in your voice. We have a development team in The Czech Republic." Ella had snapped into business mode.

"Central European," I corrected her, but with a smile. "I was born in Prague."

"My bad, sorry. I love Prague." Ella's expression showed that she took no offense.

The conversation seemed to have veered off track, 'thanks, Em!' Time to course correct. "So, more than enough about me." Again I glared at my friend. "What about you? Are you an accountant, or lawyer, or something?"

Ella laughed and took another sip from her glass. "I guess I must look like one. But no, I'm an engineer. Just one who has worked in a lot of start-ups. We were pitching an idea to investors today. Hence the uniform."

"I like uniforms. Oh wait, you meant..." Sometimes the way Emily saw the world was pretty hilarious.

I decided to try to move things along. "So, Ella. The thing is, Emily and I are good friends, very good friends. But we like being... friendly with other people sometimes. Is that anything you might be interested in?"

I looked Ella straight in the eyes. They seemed to grow a little wider and her breathing was more evident in the way her shoulders rose and fell. She looked into her lap for a couple of seconds. Then raised her face, pushed her glasses back up, and said one word. "Yes."

Emily burst in. "Oh cool! She means fucking. You got that, right?" You just had to love Em sometimes.

Ella's response was pretty impressive in the circumstances. She spoke slowly and deliberately. "I got that Emily, thank you. I think I'd really like the fucking part." She finished with a smile. A nervous one, but a smile nevertheless.

Emily squealed and was suddenly full of questions. "So, where are you staying? Were you going to meet colleagues later? Have you eaten?"

Ella replied calmly and in order. "My hotel is nearby. I have a room, a suite actually. My associates have already left. I stayed behind as..." The calmness slipped a little. "Well, I just stayed behind. And I had a sandwich in my room earlier. Are you hungry, they do bar food here, or back at my hotel?"

"We've eaten, thanks," I replied.

Emily was excited. "A suite? I've never seen a suite. Is it really big?"

Ella took a deep breath, and then spoke with surprising earnestness. "Want to come see?"

We drained our glasses and headed for Ella's hotel. On our mission to ascertain just how big her suite really was.

💋💋💋

The guy on the door of Ella's hotel raised an eyebrow at Emily and I in our micro dresses, but made no other objection to our entry. All three of us giggled as we walked to the elevators.

When the doors had closed behind us, silence fell. We stood separately from each other. Ella's face looked a little tense. It seemed to me that she was breathing rather heavily.

"Are you OK, Ella?" I was concerned that the reality of the situation was beginning to hit her. Flirting was one thing, hotel rooms quite another.

She nodded. "Yeah. I'm good. Just... just can't believe I'm doing this."

A bell sounded and the doors slid open. Ella seemed to pause for a second, then decisively walked past us and out of the elevator, turning left. Emily and I followed. Em kissed my cheek briefly as we did and took my hand.

We were at the top of the building. The room doors were spaced widely up here. There décor was tasteful, the pictures on the walls carefully selected. Anything to reassure the rich that they were in a safe place.

'The rich...?' You're talking about yourself again, Amy. Of course my situation was infinitely preferable to the alternative. I knew I was really lucky. But, as a wise man once said, money can't buy me love. I looked at Emily, her eyes sparkling with excitement and fixed on Ella's ass as the older woman led us down the corridor. I sighed, but just inside, and gripped my friend's hand a little tighter.

We caught up with Ella as she reached her room and swiped the entry card. The lock flashed red. So did Ella. She glanced up, checking the door number. "I must have done it too quickly." Her voice was slightly higher than before. She tried again and this time was rewarded by a green light. She pushed the heavy door inwards and we entered the suite.

It was indeed big. And luxuriously appointed. Ella walked us around. There was a side chamber with a table and chairs in front of a large, wall-mounted TV screen. For eating or conference calls maybe. The main room itself had a king-sized bed and another table, round and with a floral arrangement on it. Along one side ran a leather couch, with matching easy chairs on either side, and a low, glass coffee table. Another TV, atop a credenza, faced this. What was notable though was not the furnishings, but the space in between them. I'd been in some sumptuous hotel rooms around the World. Few were more spacious. The bathroom was a vision a brown marble and bigger than my own college accommodation.

Emily gawped. There was no other word for it. Ella seemed more than aware of her reaction. "It's paid for by the company. I could never afford this. But it's nice, right?"

Emily nodded, still somewhat awestruck. We were back in the main room and Ella was now equally silent, shifting her weight from foot to foot. I decided that someone needed to seize the initiative.

I picked up the 'phone and pressed the room service button. Cupping the speaker, I asked Ella, "Champagne OK for you? I'll pay." Ella inclined her head in mute assent.

"What Champagnes do you have?" I listened to a list, which was less extensive than the appearance of the place suggested. "OK, Moët will have to do, I suppose. Two bottles... no three. No... not on the room, I'll pay. OK thanks."

It seemed to me that Ella needed some reassurance. I went for route A, stepping towards her and reaching up to kiss her cheek. I took her glasses from her face. "But, Ella, you are beautiful." She smiled at my obvious satire. But she was indeed very pretty. I moved to kiss her lips, but she turned her head and pulled away.

Immediately aware of what she had done, Ella spoke hurriedly. "Oh, I'm sorry. You are gorgeous. And I do want you to kiss me. I want to kiss you both. It's just... just new and. Oh God? I think I'm hyperventilating."

Ella reached back and sat down heavily on the couch, a look of distress on her face. Emily came and sat next to her, putting an arm around Ella's shoulder. The contrast in their body sizes was almost comical. The tiny blonde, the Amazonian brunette.

I sat in one of the easy chairs and tried to sound calming. "It's OK, Ella. No expectations. Nothing you don't want to do. We can just chat. You set the pace. Maybe if we just get to know each other a little more."

Ella nodded. She fumbled for her glasses. I had left them on the coffee table. She seemed happier with them back in place.

I waited, giving her time. Emily stroked Ella's back and nuzzled against her arm. Our new friend gazed up at the ceiling, gathering herself. Then a little of the self-assurance she had previously displayed resurfaced. Her voice was clearer now.

"OK. So... so, sometimes. Sometimes when I come to these things. I... I stay on. I go find a local bar. I sit there. I have a drink. I do some work. But my mind is racing. I have an active imagination. I'm thinking about people in the bar. Thinking about being with them. Imagining what it would be like if they came and talked to me."

She paused and a tight smile briefly ran across her lips.

"And they do. Sometimes. Sometimes people talk to me. Guys. It's mostly guys. It's always guys. And... and I kinda close down. I shut them down. Part of me is screaming for them to fuck me hard, standing with my face pushed against the outside wall of the bar. Part of me... can't. Just can't. So I don't. They wander off. And I go back to my room and masturbate. I masturbate a lot."

A sudden thought occurred to her. "Fuck this room must stink of me."

Emily kissed Ella's cheek softly. The older woman blushed. Em was as matter of fact as ever. "It doesn't smell, Ella. And, even if it did, that would be awesome."

Ella laughed. Emily could be pretty funny. A little tension relieved, she continued.

"And then. And then I see you two. From the moment you entered the bar. And... I'm jealous. If I'm honest, I'm jealous. You are obviously together and... well... in love."

Emily shuffled uncomfortably on the couch at this. A thought raced across my mind. 'Fuck, Em. Why can't you see it?'

"And I know I want that. I want to be one of you. There was this girl... back in college. We were a thing. And... and I'd have done anything for her. But... but it was just me. Not her. It was just killing time for her. It kinda broke me. So, seeing you. It brought back memories, good and bad. And..."

A sharp knock on the door interrupted Ella's flow. I had been hanging on her words, but Champagne always merited my full attention.

💋💋💋

The guy asked where we wanted our drinks and I pointed at the coffee table. Soon it had three glasses, and three bottles in three ice buckets. I found my purse and paid him.

Emily was already pouring drinks as I sat back down. I leaned forward and touched Ella's hand. "Have a drink, Ella. And tell us more. We have all night."

I saw a single tear roll down her cheek and I brushed it away. Ella nuzzled against my hand as I did. She drank half her glass in one and then went on.

"So, I'm the proverbial good girl. Good grades. Good college. Excellent degree. Never too wild. Kinda sensible. Always took the low risk path. But..."

Ella closed her eyes for a few seconds. She took off her glasses before opening them.

"But that was all on the surface. Meeting other people's expectations. Sensible Ella, clever Ella, in control Ella. But underneath. Underneath..."

She finished her Champagne rapidly and turned to kiss Emily full on the lips. She held her mouth pressed to Em's for some time. My friend who is a girl didn't seem to object too much.

Breaking, and with both women now breathless, Ella looked straight at me. "Underneath, I want to be nasty, and to be used, and I want to do all these things I have been too frightened to do."

Standing, Ella walked towards me. I stood to meet her. I was taller than Emily, but Ella still towered over me. Her commanding presence turned me on immensely. I knew I would let her do whatever she wanted with me.

Ella put one arm around me, her hand resting on the small of my back. And she pulled me to her. I yielded to her strength willingly, arching my back, tilting back my head. And she stooped to kiss me. A female version of an Alfred Eisenstaedt photo. I felt her power and her passion bubbling over. And also I felt her other hand between my legs, massaging my already engorged vulva. I'd left my panties at home as well as Emily.

I got lost in Ella's embrace and her kiss, welcoming her tongue probing my mouth. And then she pulled back.

Suddenly she seemed like a startled animal. "Fuck, that was... I'm sorry. I didn't ask. I..."

I held a finger to her cupid's bow lips and said, "hush." Emily joined the group and the three of us formed a triangle of intertwined limbs. Just holding. Just stroking.

"I have an idea, Ella." I was pretty sure she would like it. "I know this is new and maybe overwhelming, but perhaps just refill your glass and relax. Em and I can entertain you for a while."

Ella's eyes widened, but she followed my instructions. Sitting down on the couch and reaching for the open bottle.

"Pour me and Em some as well, angel. Then enjoy the show."

💋💋💋

Ella filled all three glasses, which emptied the first bottle. Em and I moved the other ice buckets to the round table nearby. I put the dead bottle on the floor. Then we both drained our glasses. We put them to one side, leaving the coffee table clear.

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
732 Followers
12