A Good Girl Gone Bad Ch. 01: Ella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I embraced, our lips finding each other's with the ease of long familiarity. Emily's eyes were closed as our tongues played. I turned half an eye towards Ella. She was unclasping her pants, pulling down the zipper, and settled back into the leather cushions. Her legs parted. Champagne in one hand, the other inside her panties. Satisfied that things were going to plan, I focused on Emily.

I never tired of kissing her. It always felt like she was giving herself to me. Giving herself unreservedly. With a slight pang, I wished that this was really true. But it was hard to be despondent when my body was beginning to ache and I could feel Em's excitement building in parallel with my own. I moved to her ear, licking and biting. And then whispering, making sure my words were only audible to her. Emily's "uh-huh" was all I needed.

We separated and, in synchronicity, pulled our dresses up and off. I couldn't resist teasing Ella. "So, will we do, or do you have higher standards?"

Unlike Emily, I was confident in my looks. I knew I was pretty. I'd been called beautiful. So Ella's response that we would do just fine was unsurprising. She followed this by taking off her shoes and wriggling out of her pants. Now less encumbered, she spread her legs and began to massage her vulva through her panties. The white cotton was tight and followed contours that looked plump and fleshy. A darker patch was very obvious lower down. I wanted to smell her aroma, to taste her earthy pungency. But all in good time.

"That's a good girl, Ella." She smiled at my use of her phrase. "But a really good girl doesn't need panties right now, does she?"

A look of faux shock spread over Ella's face and she pulled down her panties, stretching the elastic in my direction and letting them fly. They fell short, landing on the coffee table. I couldn't resist picking them up and scrunching the material against my nose. Mmm... that was good.

Ella spread her legs even wider, one foot now resting on the couch. Her shyness seemed to be abating. Her pussy was indeed one in whose folds I could get utterly lost. Mirroring my own grooming preferences, a tidy triangle of hair sat above a pristinely waxed vulva. Her inner lips were flaring and, even as I watched, juices slowly oozed from her pink opening and pooled on the sofa. She dipped one finger into her vagina and rubbed around her clit with another two.

Beginning to feel the urgent need for physical contact, I lay Emily's petite frame onto the glass table and lifted her feet, knees bent, to rest them on it, near to the edges. Ella adjusted her position for a better view. She was rubbing and fingering with increased urgency.

Emily eschewed any pubic hair. She claimed she was just like that, but I knew she removed her soft, wispy fuzz regularly. Sometimes it was best to humor her and her weird ideas. I held Em open, making sure that Ella could see, then circled her vagina with a finger, drawing it up to her clit and then down again. Emily began to make soft noises of arousal and I could hear Ella making similar sounds to the side of me.

I couldn't resist any longer and buried my face between Emily's legs. Her smell was as intoxicating as the first time I had gone down on her. Her wriggling and moans and yelps as exciting. I knew that Ella's view would now be limited, but guessed that she would get the general idea. Hearing her begin to whimper confirmed my suspicions.

I focused my tongue on Emily's clit. Flicking with quick, up-and-down motions. Circling it. Sucking softly. The way she moved under me had my own pussy dripping. I slid two fingers inside her, knowing she was more than ready. Em was always ready. I hooked them upward, massaging the front wall of her slick tube. I felt Emily's body push up against my mouth and I increased the speed of my clitoral stimulation. Glancing up, I saw Em's face screwed up in intensity, head moving from side to side, her fingers pinching and pulling on either nipple.

I knew my lover. I knew her needs. I added a third finger and began to thrust them in and out, as I carefully took her erect clit between my teeth.

"Bite me! Bite me please, Amy! Make me... oh... oh... oooohhh!!!"

I felt that Emily's pussy was suddenly even wetter, my fingers sliding in and out almost without friction, as her orgasm released fresh juices into her canal. But once was never enough for my girl. Time for phase two.

💋💋💋

Lifting my face from Emily's pussy, my mouth and chin covered in a sloppy mixture of her secretions and mine, I looked at Ella. Her face was red, and she had clearly cum once already. The sticky pool on the couch was larger. Reaching left, I dipped my finger-tips into it and brought them to my nose.

I opened my mouth in surprise. "Fuck, Ella! You peed. You peed yourself."

Ella was still rubbing, heading for orgasm number two. Panting punctuated her reply. "Yes. I'm a... I'm a... bad... girl... when... I'm really... excited..."

I smiled, Ella was my kind of playmate. "So you do like to be nasty. Well watch this and then maybe we'll get nasty with you."

Ella squeaked out an answer. "Yes... please... oh..."

I picked up the empty Champagne bottle and peeled the foil label off its neck. Then I licked round its opening, pouting at Ella as I did. Emily raised her head, saw what I was doing, and closed her eyes again; this is what I had whispered in her ear about earlier. Emily reached down and obligingly pulled her pussy lips apart.

I turned Emily slightly so that Ella could see. Then I positioned the bottle. Em was so wet that the tip of it slipped in easily. Still she gave a sharp intake of breath as the cold glass entered her warm body. I twisted it around and began to push. The top of bottle was quite narrow, but the girth increased rapidly. I knew my friend's limitations, there was no way she'd take the whole neck, but it would be fun to try.

As I pushed forward, stretching her opening, Emily moved one had to her clit and another to her neck. Getting the bottle inside her to what I judged was half of Emily's limit, I began to use it to rhythmically fuck her. As she began to vocalize the extent of her feelings with a series of crescendoing "yeses", I turned to Ella.

She had leaned further back and now had a finger in her ass and three in her pussy. I can sometimes take the Domme role and I felt like doing it now.

"So, you're really just a nasty anal whore aren't you, good girl? Do you like that finger in your ass? Do you like how it feels? Do you like seeing what a little slut Emily is to let me fuck her like this? You do, don't you?"

Ella was nodding almost as violently as she fingered her adjacent holes. She squeezed a second digit into her butt.

I was enjoying myself. "Nasty girl, nasty girl who must be punished. I'm going to fuck Em until she cums all over this bottle. Then I'm going to fuck you with it. You'd like that wouldn't you, nasty girl? Tell me where you want it! Tell me!"

Ella was close to her second orgasm. "In... in my... oh... in my ass... I want it in my ass. Mistress."

'Mistress?' That sounded good to me. I fucked Emily harder. Still twisting the bottle as I slid it in and out. Her pussy making squelching noises as it accepted the large insertion. I knew well what the sounds that Emily was now making meant.

But it was Ella that I focussed on. "So, you nasty anal whore. I want you to cum for me. I want to see you squirt pee as you do. Then your ass is next."

Ella could hardly speak as her climax built. "I... I can't... not with you watching... I just... can't..."

"Cum when you are told to bitch."

"Yes, Mistress."

I hadn't forgotten Emily. She started to buck and her body trembled. I pushed her hand off her clit and rubbed her firmly myself as her moans turned to screams and her shaking to convulsions.

As Em passed her peak, I addressed Ella again. "Emily is a good girl and came for me, your turn. Let me give you an incentive."

I took a limp and shaking Emily by the hand and maneuvered her to be on the floor between Ella's legs. I placed her face close to the older woman's vulva, just short of her busy fingers.

"Now cum. Cum and let Emily drink your pee."

Whatever issues Ella had about being watched seemed no longer relevant. The sight of Emily's freckled face between her thighs, mouth open and calmly awaiting her urine was clearly too much.

Ella came violently, her whole body shuddering. As the emotions exploded in her, she pulled her hand away from her pussy and a stream of liquid spurted from her urethra. It splashed Emily's face. Then Em moved to better catch the jet in her mouth. Ella was letting go completely, not holding back, emptying her bladder. Emily moved forwards and sealed her lips around the stream of warm pee. Her frequent swallowing showing the volume she was taking.

Finally Ella's orgasm, and accompanying urination, stopped. Emily rolled off of her, a trickle of pee dribbling from her mouth, her hair wet.

"You're not finished yet, Em."

Emily looked at me blinking and awaited instructions. But it was Ella I spoke to first.

"That was a good girl. You have earned your anal reward. But I need to cum first. And I want you naked."

Ella stood and obediently unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts were a full as I had guessed. When she undid her bra, they barely sagged at all, despite their volume. She certainly was a striking looking woman.

"Good. Now on your back on the bed."

Ella climbed onto the bed. I joined her and straddled her face. "Now we are going to assess your tonguing technique. Let's see how quickly you can make me cum."

I turned to Emily. "You! Eat her out."

Emily crawled between Ella's legs and I felt the older woman's body twitch as my friend began to lick her. But I had other things on my mind. I moved my pussy forward and rested its lips on hers. I felt Ella's tongue inside me.

"Now make me cum. There's a good girl."

💋💋💋

Ella will descend further into depravity in Chapter Two - Bound

Endnotes

  • The current plan is for A Good Girl Gone Bad to be a three chapter work. I'm mostly on a writing hiatus at present, so I won't commit to a precise schedule. But I'm excited enough about this story that I don't think I will leave it languishing unfinished for long.

  • Thanks to the super-talented EStaccato for inspiring and conspiring. Please check out her stories. She's awesome.

12