A Good Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's safer here".

Day 3

When Sandra came to the next morning she didn't have to ask what new penalties she had received. She could feel them.

Sandra's costume now had a cute little tail. Unfortunately, it was anchored by a buttplug that was thrust deep into her ass. The costume had also been altered to include a large dildo that filled her pussy. She wasn't sure how it was made, but every time she moved the sensations were amazing.

"It was a good hunt yesterday," said Thomas in a manner that suggested that there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Sandra glared at him across the dining room table.

"Get these plugs out of me!"

She had meant it as a demand, but it came out sounding more like a plea.

"That's your penalty, you're going to have to live with it."

Sandra would have argued further, but she was afraid of being told no again. Of being reminded that she didn't have a say over what happened to her. She tried to make light of things.

"Well, at least I can get some enjoyment out of the dildo."

Thomas smiled. "Thanks for the flattery."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Both of the dildos are made from a mold taken from my penis. I'm glad I was able to give you some enjoyment."

Sandra was mortified. Somehow that made the whole thing personal, a show of Thomas's dominance over her. It was like she had been marked as his territory. She pawed at her crotch, trying to dislodge the dildos, but her hooves made that an impossible task. The exertion only made the plugs shift inside her, producing an involuntary gasp.

She noticed that Thomas was watching her struggles with amusement. She tried to change the subject, to take her mind, and his, off of his control over her.

"How am I supposed to run with these things stuffed in my ass and pussy?"

Thomas smirked. "That's not my problem."

"You said you wanted a good hunt!"

"Well, I don't think it will make too much difference. You know, it's amazing how much you act like the other animals I've hunted. It's like you're made to be my prey."

Sandra didn't know how to respond to that, so she stayed silent. Breakfast was even more humiliating today. The chair ground her new tail deeper into her ass. The only way she could sit comfortably was to get on her knees in her chair and put her hooves on the table while she ate from her trough. She bore an unfortunate resemblance to a pet trying to sneak food from her master's table. Thomas ate well, but he kept staring at Sandra in a way that made her uneasy. She could tell that he was already thinking ahead to when he had won the game and she became his property.

The hunt started as usual. Thomas was close behind her today. He'd clearly learned all of her habits. Sandra fled through the woods, never able to rest. She found it increasingly difficult to keep from feeling like she'd already lost. Sandra had already been denied the use of her hands, making her as powerless as the animal she was dressed as. Every step she took drove the plugs deeper into her ass and pussy, a continual reminder of Thomas's dominant role over her, and of the closeness of his victory. The feelings of humiliation and pleasure from the dildos were continual distractions, making it hard for her to plan intelligently. She found herself overwhelmed by primitive drives and emotions. Pleasure. Fear. Flight.

Thomas nearly had her. She was worn out, physically and emotionally. In one last desperate act, Sandra dived into a nearby pile of weeds and underbrush to hide. With any luck he'd go right past her. At least she'd get a chance to rest.

It nearly worked. But she didn't count on the ants. There were little ants in the weeds where she was hiding. They kept crawling over her, and the feel of them on her body kept making her flinch. Every time she moved, so did her dildos. Sandra hadn't gotten any sex in a long time, and she'd had those dildos grinding into her pussy and ass all day. With each passing moment she found it more and more difficult to control her lust.

Keep it together. Just keep it together. You just have to survive this one day.

Thomas stood almost on top of her, suspecting that she was hiding somewhere nearby.

An ant scurried across her leg. She flinched. The replica of Thomas's member shifted inside of her. And with a soft, involuntary moan of pleasure, Sandra revealed herself. The game was over.

Thomas looked down at her and smiled.

"Mine."

The Trophy

Sandra was still wearing the deer costume. Thomas had permanently glued it to her body, formalizing her new status. A helpless animal. Captured, and now tamed and domesticated.

Sandra was on her hands and knees behind the wall, her neck and head thrust through a wooden plaque. The hidden ring gag that had been glued into place forced Sandra's lips into a surprised "O" shape that made her mouth permanently available. Like all of the other big game trophy heads mounted on the wall, Sandra, still crowned with her antlers, was something for Thomas to brag about to his friends.

"It was a good hunt, Steve, you should have seen it."

"I wish I could get in on something like that."

"Well, maybe next time I talk to the warden I could arrange for a larger prison break, a girl for each of us. That way you could get a trophy of your own."

Thomas looked down at Sandra and ran his fingers through her hair.

"And you could get a little company."

After Steve left, Thomas stood in front of her plaque and unzipped his trousers. Sandra gazed up at him submissively, her wide eyes and O-shaped mouth helping to create the impression of a meek animal that had been surprised while eating. A grass eater, perhaps, defenseless and easily frightened.

Sandra had learned to be enthusiastic about blow jobs. The touch of Thomas's penis on the ring gag activated the vibrator that now filled her pussy. Like the dildo before it, the vibrator had been molded from Thomas's member, a permanent reminder to Sandra that she was his property. The neck of Sandra's suit had been modified to lower the volume of her voice, but the sounds as she orgasmed could still be faintly heard, the timid cries of an herbivore used to hiding. After Thomas had been satisfied he zipped up his pants.

Thomas took out a small bag from his pocket and poured some sugared berries into his hand. He held them under Sandra's mouth. Her well-practiced tongue eagerly lapped them up then licked his hand clean.

He smiled indulgently and scratched his trophy behind her antler. Thomas leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"It's safer here."


12