All Comments on 'A Good Husband'

by norealwriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Oh deary me

Another husband so insecure he has to get another man to satisfy his wife.

Now there's a story deeply rooted in reality..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

SoftlySoftlyalmost 20 years ago
Fine story that could be true.

Anonymous, who wrote the last comment, has no idea of what he speaks. It has been my experience that the men who are most comfortable watching their wife have sex with other men are affluent, self-confident guys.

An aside. Yesterday I checked on a swinger club in Montreal.

They now have 14,000 members.

don87654don87654almost 20 years ago
Disgusting!

When in the Hell are you weirdos going to get it? These fantasy stories don't need any condoms, or Pill(s).

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Everything is fine?

He'll find the FIRST time was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Well written

This was a fine story that was very well written. It is a shame that so many "men" are so insecure with their masculinity, that they have to come to a site like this and bash people who are in touch with their sexuality and not affraid to express themselves.

"Good Husband", please don't let yourself be disuaded by those here who lack creative ability and have to make themselves feel better by bashing the work of others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Far better than most BM + WFstories.

At least there was no assualt,intimidation, and threats toward the husband so common in most stories. As if that could occure without the husband calling the police and having the Negro man arrested and jailed. Nor is there such a hugh cock that less than 1 in a million men have such a cock. Nor would any sane man want such a disfuctional cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very Very Sad

When you are that poor of a man, perhaps you should never get married. I can't believe there are that many men, no, males not men, who like to see their wives being fucked by someone else. And especially by a black cock, a dirty, smelly nigger cock. Well thank God that would turn off any of the couples I know. It sure would trun me off on her for the rest of my life. And it would be a life w/o her. Any wife who accepts another man to fuck her must really think her husband is nuts! And she must not think much of herself either!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sorry,' Softly' and others

My wife is not an amusement park ride which I invite others to enjoy. That I would want her all for myself would indicate a lack of self confidence is ludicrous. 'Softly'and 'well written,' she doesn't want anyone else; she wants only ME as I want only HER. I think it's taking copulation to the next level where, in addition to a joining of the bodies, there is a mingling of the hearts, souls and minds. It's a matter of giving rather than taking. Goody for the two of you if your experiences have worked out to your satisfaction. You like to fuck for the sake of fucking. But don't knock those of us who feel there's more to 'the act' than just achieving physical release. 'Well written,' your comments are so absurd that they belie your message. Oh, in case you aren't aware, there are many men out there who can only get it up by watching their wives being done by some other guy. I guess you haven't read enough of the comments submitted here. I think the 'kick' is that they want to see their wives debase themselves. So be it, but it ain't my bag.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Roger was cuckolded

How could Roger let his wife Janine fuck Daryll in front of him. I can see her laughing to herself thinking I got a good husband, but he is a damn fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Forget the tale, this man must breathe deeply

In all Literotica, each writer is different, some go into great descriptive detail, some into emotional description, some are pure Action-Jackson's

But Noreal, something is wrong with your <enter> button.

Paragraphs started out at the 200+ word-count. This was a bit over the odds, especially with minimal dialogue to break it up.

And then, about four paragraphs from the end, a rush of blood, Seven Hundred and Forty-Two Words.

Crikey, the whole traditional "Hollywood Wedding Ceremony" isn't as long as that

Yours,

Kilroy

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
anoth WACK writer writing WACC stories

Gave it a 1, it reminded me of Dwornock's life

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuckie

Very lame ir , cuck stories with whore wife. If this is your usual , then your pen name is apparently spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous