All Comments on 'A Good Idea'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderabout 1 month ago

I so hope the Grey Man has more stories. I loved this story. It hit all my buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really enjoyed this one - the bit where the girls actively choose to go back to him I think is what really works for me, the consensualness of that and the fact that the grey man really does seem to want the best for those around him make this hot and wholesome in equal measure! Would love to see more from this world of you have more stories to share :)

guy12345654321guy12345654321about 1 month ago

Loved it. You have an incredible sense of "less is more," without being too little. And you apply it masterfully to both characters and plots. // Telling this story from Emily's perspective was an excellent choice - her tone and diction subtly enhance what we learn about who she is from her inner monologue itself. // I enjoy the mind control genre, but stories like this - where the controller uses a gentler touch - are few and far between, though they tend to be my preference. // This story clarified a thought (and comment) I had on Long Hot Weekend that I articulated poorly - your less-is-more style tends to make your stories erotic without actually being pornographic. I enjoy both, and it's very well done here, but I think that's the difference I was trying to point out in the first few vs last few chapters of LHW. // The only bit of actual (constructive!) criticism I can offer - 3rd paragraph - planes have aisles, isles are landmasses. // Please continue to write and post stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, that was... A good idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).