A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon: Julia, your words and my imagination have me iron hard right now.

Julia: Good. That's exactly the way I want you. It's also the way you would be as you watched me make your wife purr in ecstasy as I made love to her.

My fingers caressing her neck as my lips followed down the side of her throat. Slowly, I'd take off her blouse, then pull her bra straps over her shoulders and leave her breasts partially exposed. I'd walk in front of her and stare softly, but commandingly into her eyes as I continued to remove her clothing.

I love the look of vulnerability a woman has as she stands in front of me with nothing more than her panties, bra, and stockings on. It's sexy and innocent all at once. She's left vulnerable and wanting, but shy and reserved also. She would be unaware of what was to come next and the anticipation alone would awaken her senses.

Jon: Sounds like you've given this some detailed thought.

Julia: Some thought, some fantasizing, some reality, all rolled up in one.

Once I had her in a state of wanton anticipation, my fingers would glide over her skin like feathers. Just enough sensation to awaken her to her desire for more. I'd bare one breast and allow it to be supported by her bra as I licked the tip of my tongue over her mound of flesh before suckling her nipple between my lips.

As I repeated my action on her opposite breast, my fingers would play between her legs. Dragging my nails over the gusset of her panties I'd wait until she became warm and wet before advancing.

Soon, she would be naked and my lips and tongue would draw a path to her sex. She would be mine Jon. Have no doubt, I would seduce her and she would be grateful for the experience.

Jon: I would love to see that Julia. My visual doesn't do you justice, but it did make me cum.

The story telling between Julia and me began in earnest. But, it didn't take long before I was hooked on it. After the chat about Julia seducing Abby, it was a topic often included in our stories. Julia and I wrote alternating chapters of a never ending story and it wandered all over the place. Her and my wife. Julia and Mark, her husband. Julia and strangers that Mark brought home. Her, Abby, and Mark. Abby and strangers that Mark brought over. Julia, myself, and Abby...any and all combinations that you could think of, we included in our story.

This carried on for well over a year when Julia threw me another curve. She and Mark decided we should advance to video chats. She sent me a message with her phone number and said we needed to chat face to face.

Julia: Mark and I have some things that we want to share with you. Things that can't be shared or explained easily via messaging. Mark and I have discussed this. It's time. We need to talk real time and see each other for this to continue. If you're not into continuing this relationship further, let me know now. If you are, you have our number, call tonight.

Trust me, it will be more fun, more exciting. It has its advantages and can be quite erotic.

Jon: I don't know about this.

It didn't take long to convince, rather entice, me to make the call. We shared a dozen or more video calls. Each one more erotic than the last. During our calls, she introduced fetishes to me. The more she talked about her fetishes, the more turned on I became. It was like a drug. And it wasn't long before we were including different ones into our stories and our role plays.

We had got into the fetish of cum eating and it was getting to the point where my fantasy of eating my cum, as well as the cum of another man, was being explored. I admitted to her that I had never tasted my own cum.

"Are you telling me that you've never even tasted it from your wife's mouth?" she asked during one of our video chats. I could hear Mark commenting in the background.

"No. My wife and I never," I hesitated. I had no idea what to say next. How do you explain to a woman who's so experienced in so many diverse activities regarding sex, that you and your wife have never shared that level of a relationship? "No," I stated again and left it like that.

"Are you curious?" she asked while stroking her breasts as she spoke. "Curious about how you taste?"

"Yes, I suppose I'm a little curious. I've just never really thought about it until meeting you."

Initially, Julia described herself as a very submissive woman who acted only on her dominant husband's orders. With me she assumed the very opposite role. She liked the control. She was becoming more and more controlling of me every time we spoke. And, I was enjoying it more and more. I found I loved being the submissive one. That day, I found I loved being submissive to Mark equally as much.

Out of nowhere, Mark's face entered the camera's view. He sat down and pulled Julia onto his lap. He played with her breasts as he began to dominate the conversation.

"Well think about it now," he said. "Because you're about to do it."

"About to do what?" I said, a bit shocked at the tone of his voice and what I thought he was saying.

"You heard me. You're going to taste your own come. And, you're going to taste it right now." His voice was hard and it immediately had an overwhelming effect on me. I felt powerless to disobey and I was fully excited by the idea of his control.

There was a stirring in my pants as he said it. He was taking control and he left no room for me to question him or deny his commands. I felt completely submissive with him and I found it majorly exciting. I knew I would do as he wanted from his first word.

"Jerk off into the palm of your hand," he ordered. "And stay in camera line. I want to see you doing it."

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I felt compelled to follow his orders.

"Yes, Mark," I said and was barely able to control the desire to please him that corsed through me. I wondered if this was what Julia felt like when she took his orders.

As the words exited my mouth, I couldn't believe I'd said them. Yet, something inside me drove me to want to do as he said. I can't explain it. I simply was consumed with the desire to follow his commands. I believe it was the first fully submissive feeling I ever had. The fact that it made me feel more alive than ever might have had something to do with it, but there was more to it than that.

I remember it like it happened yesterday. He told me to put my laptop on 100% volume and to do exactly as he instructed me. He also told me to tell him exactly what I was doing every step of the way.

I set the laptop to the side of me, making sure I was inframe and the volume was all the way up. I remember I was nervous about Abby coming home and catching me in the act, but it didn't stop me from jerking off in our bedroom, on camera, and with two virtual strangers not only watching me, but giving me direction.

"Take off your pants," he said.

"Yes, Sir," I said. I wanted to feel how it was to say that again. I'd heard Julia use it many times and she always seemed to enjoy it.

"I'm undoing them now," I said. A few seconds later I said, "They're off." I went to sit back on the bed and I heard Mark's voice sound irritated.

"Boxers too."

"Yes, sorry," I said as I stripped them off too.

"How hard are you?" he asked.

"Semi-erect."

"Get some lube," he ordered.

"Umm...I have some in the side table." I was embarrassed to tell him I have all of my jerk off needs in the side table, but I guess that's not too uncommon in certain marriages.

"Good. Get what you need and start stroking your cock," he said. "Don't forget to stay in view and give details, Jon."

"Yes, Sir." I sat on the middle of our bed and rested against the headboard. Placing the laptop between my spread legs, I did as I was told.

I started to tell them each move I was making. "I have the lube and I'm coating my dick now," I informed them as I watched their faces on the screen in front of me.

"How does it feel?" Julia asked.

"It feels good," I said and continued to slowly stroke and lube my hardening cock.

I realized it had been a while since I relaxed on my own bed and jerked off. It felt more than good. It felt great. Knowing Julia was watching, Mark was commanding me, and they were both listening to the sounds of pleasure that occasionally escaped me, made it more erotic than I could have ever imagined.

Between strokes, I watched them as they continued to caress and play with each other as their eyes focused on the screen and they watched me masturbate for them.

"I want more than the word 'good,' Jon. I want you to be descriptive." Mark was demanding. His frustration with me appeared to affect Julia because she moaned as he pinched her nipple. My cock jumped as I watched them.

"Yes. Ok. Sorry," I said and a little moan slipped out as I felt the power they had on me. I loved the idea of them watching me and of taking commands from Mark...and Julia.

"Stroke, Jon and talk to me while you jerk off. Tell me everything," he was being so demanding. I was intoxicated by him. Listening to him made my cock harder. Hearing her voice while I stroked myself was equally exciting.

"Aaaa...I...ah...I...I'm slowly stroking the length of my cock," I informed him. "The sound of your voice, of your commands, has made me harder. I'm loving your telling me what to do." I moaned as my finger slid over the head of my dick.

"Tell me more."

"My head is already sensitive. I just stroked it and felt my cock jump at the sensation it caused." I stroked over my sensitive head again, and I watched as the first drop of precum formed. "I'm still stroking up and down my shaft. I'm almost fully hard and erect. A drop of precum just came out."

"What color is your head?" she asked. "Be specific."

I looked down and my cock jumped in my hand at the idea of how fucking sexy and dominant this woman was. I pictured some of her poses in my head while I stroked. I remembered some of the stories we shared. I imagined she was sitting next to the bed watching me and commanding me on what to do next.

"It's a light purple, ugh," I moaned and felt my cock grow even harder. "The head and neck are purple. Like a light purple plum."

"Stroke the head," Mark commanded. "I want you fully hard."

"Yes, Sir." The word came out without me even thinking about it. I heard a sigh on the phone and knew Julia understood what I was feeling. She liked that I had said it. I wanted to please her and Mark. "I'm making small circles over my head. It's so sensitive."

"Good. Now play with your balls too."

"Yes, Sir."

"You're being such a good boy. You like taking orders. Don't you, Jon?" Julia's voice was so sexy and teasing. I couldn't help but be turned on by her.

"Yes, Ma'am. I like taking orders," I answered. "I like being your good boy."

"And do you like being my boy, Jon?" Mark asked.

"Yes, Sir. I do," I said and meant every word. I loved being submissive to him too. Later, I'd realize I enjoyed it more than I thought possible.

"That's good, Jon. I like when you're my good boy," Julia said. "So does Mark. Now, tell us what you're feeling."

"I feel horny and turned on. I feel hard and I want to please you both," I said and heard a deep intake of breath from Julia. "I want to do as you wish."

"And your cock? How does that feel?" Mark asked.

"It's so hard. I'm fully erect and it's jumping in my hand. When you asked that, some pre-cum came out of my hole."

"Nice," he said. His voice sounded deeper. I realized he was turned on too. "Now take your first taste of pre-cum."

I rubbed my finger over the pearly drop of cum on the tip of my cock. For a second, I hesitated.

"Do it," Julia's voice commanded from the screen between my legs.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said. I licked the pre-cum from my finger. There was almost no taste to it, but it still felt freeing to be able to do it.

"Now rub your wet fingers over your head and tease yourself."

"Yes, Sir." I took a deep breath and continued to do as I was told. My head was so sensitive and my cock so hard, that I knew I couldn't hold out too much longer. They had taken me to one of the hardest erections I'd had in a long time. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. "My cock is so hard. My balls are tight and feel heavy. I'm going to come soon."

"No. You're not," Mark said. "You will come when I allow you to come."

Christ, I almost shot my load as he said that. I was so fucking turned on by his control and dominant manner that it was difficult to control myself.

"Stroke your cock and squeeze your balls," Julia said. "Squeeze them tight," she said. "I want to hear your moan out in pleasure or pain, but I want to hear you cry out from it."

"Oh god," I said. Her words alone almost made me lose it again. I was so close and it was becoming impossible to hold back.

"Do it," Mark said.

"Ahhh, I'm squeezing them and stroking, Ma'am, Sir, it hurts."

I moaned aloud again as she told me to squeeze harder and pull down on them. I had no idea why she wanted me to do that or the effect it would have, but I soon found out.

"Ohhh god," I cried out as the pain from my balls shot up through my cock. I felt myself lose a bit of hardness as the torturous pain shot through my balls.

"Sounds like that worked," Mark said and laughed. I watched as he slid his hand between Julia's legs and her head went back. She moaned and again, my cock jumped.

"Fuck," I said.

"I'll let you come soon, Jon. Now work that cock and let me hear how much you enjoy it. You do enjoy it, don't you Jon? You like playing for us, don't you?" Mark asked.

"Yes, Sir." I answered like a good little boy and stroked my cock until I couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to come," I called out. "I need to come."

"Come, Jon." Mark said, granting me permission.

A few seconds later, I came. It was a strong one. Three shots of thick cum on my chest and stomach. The last two weaker ones dripped over my hand.

I told them each detail of where my cum landed, what it looked like, and other details about how I felt. I told them that I'd never been so excited as I was at that moment and from taking orders from them.

"You're a submissive, Jon. You just didn't realize it," Mark informed me.

"Yes, Sir. I know now," I said. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now clean up that cum and I want to see you eat it. I want to know every detail of how it smells and tastes. I want to know how you like the taste of your own cum."

I looked down and realized there seemed to be more cum than I normally produce. I brought my cum covered hand to my nose and smelled it. It smelled like a combination of a strong pool chlorine and bleach mixture.

I hesitated for a second. Than I licked only the tip of my forefinger. For the first time in my life, I tasted my own cum. It was a little salty, but other than that, I didn't really think it had a taste. Then I licked off each finger one at a time. I licked my palm and cleaned my entire hand of my cum.

Engrossed in what I was doing, I forgot they were watching my every move. It wasn't until I heard Julia say, "So, what does it taste like?" that realized I had forgotten about them.

I described in detail everything I did, thought, and felt as I licked and ate my own cum. When I was done. Julia said something that I thought about for weeks.

"We're glad you liked it, Jon. Mark and I knew you would be a good little submissive cum eater."

After that conversation and realizing the sexual high that experience gave me, I started to explore even more. The more I thought about cum eating, the more I wanted to know if others did this and did they like it as much as I did.

The more I fantasized about it, the more excited I got. I found a vid from xhamster that was about CEI (cum eating instructions) and I was soon jacking away anxiously awaiting my next load of cum to eat. When I finished, I had given myself encouragement to 'just do it.' And I did. I found myself eating my own cum without instructions from Julia or Mark.

The warm load barely landed in my palm and I was slapping it to my lips and licking away like a starving man. Damn, it was good. I found it to be a bit on the salty side again, but also with a touch of sweet to it at times. Some days, it even had a tangy taste. I found it really does depend on my diet.

I couldn't wait to tell Julia and Mark what a good cum sucker I was for them. When I did, Julia told me to write her a chapter about sucking off Mark. I could use her or Abby in the story too, but I had to be the one to finish him off and swallow Mark's load.

It was like a new beginning. I had some mild interest in cock beforehand, like when I used to masturbate to thoughts of my wife getting fucked, and I wanted to help out. Things like helping her lover enter her pussy, or eating his cum from her well fucked cunt. I was no stranger to this kind of arousal, but never had I dreamed of sucking another man's cock and letting him cum in my mouth until Julia introduced the idea to me.

Again, I was helpless to resist her request. I wrote the story which, as I remember had all four of us in it. Julia, Abby, Mark and myself. The grand finale was my sucking Mark off, much to the absolute shock of my wife. Even as I wrote the story, I realized it sparked a true desire in me to find out what that experience would feel like.

Julia's replies and our story telling continued on for some time longer. Our sessions became quite beyond my sense of erotic and more into a painfest. I'm not one to shy away from much, but Julia had me wondering where it was all going. I was naive to many of her practices and I think she became bored with me after a time. We parted ways.


However, my quest for cum and for cock had begun in a whole new light. It was something that I really wanted to experience, and I was not prepared to stop until I had at least tried it. Since then, I am just as committed to continue with my adventures into my sexual evolution.

And now you know..."The rest of the story."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,

I hope you've enjoyed this story about the making of CuriousOne, please vote and/or comment. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

~Apple