All Comments on 'A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 03'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story!!!!

You are a talented & gifted writer, I felt like I was watching him perform (and more than a little envious I wasn't doing Mr & Mrs Thick ) I hope that You keep up Your story line, I love it and Thank You for Your efforts!!!!! Anonymous

jimmyturtlemanjimmyturtlemanover 5 years ago
Excellent

Having read most, if not all of your previous stories, I can say that I am one of your most avid fans. I like your writing style as well as your content.

Mr & Mrs Thick give CuriousOne a run for his money in this third chapter. As with real life we must make progress in whatever we do to keep us interested. And that includes sexual activity. If we remain stalled in our acts and desires, we become stagnant as partners or participants. CuriusOne seems to enjoy his newfound friend, MrsThick and her way of doing things.

I look forward to reading more about Mr and Mrs Thick and their muse, CuriousOne.

georgeblackgeorgeblackover 5 years ago
I felt like I was there

Apple_of_Eden of is a great story teller and a great writer. Apple's stories are always realistic, sexy and leave you hungry for more.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Awesome story

You have a way of writing that draws me into your story. You had me anxious for Mr Think's cock like I was the one getting to suck it. Him bring along his wife to help dominate was a special twist I wasn't expecting. My cock was hard the entire time I was reading this story. I did touch it and my balls, but I didn't allow we myself to cum. Thank you for sharing this story with us and please tell us what happened the rest of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!

I discovered your stories a few days ago, and I am so glad that I did. You have a new loyal fan!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!

I want more!

liz33ndliz33ndabout 5 years ago
again, this was hot

there are so many about females in this position, it is erotic and sensual to read aobut guys in this submissive role. I wondered if ever writers would pick up on the fact guy also like to be placed in this position. both reading aobut it and in real life. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome, had me leaking precum and I had to stop playing with myself to get through the 4 pages. I enjoyed eating my leaking fluids as I read this and wished I was the one being submissive to Mr. Thick and his wife. Having his musky balls dragged across my face as his wife tells me to smell the scent of her man as he marks me as his willing cock sucking, cum eating man. Very erotic writing that gets right into my head space for my cock sucking fantasies. Well done...I need to empty my balls soon and can only wish it was with my own Mr. Thick as I pleasured him and his wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous