A Good Little Cock Sucker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I love your mouth, boy!" he called out as he shot off.

"Suck him good, boy. Get all of him in there," Madame commanded as I felt her hands on the back of my head. His cock blocked my throat and I gagged as he continued to unload. Two more wads of cum hit the back of throat. I swallowed and was able to suck his dick a few times before the next shot came.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," he moaned with the last of his thrusts.

He fell back into the chair, but kept his grip on my hair and the sides of my head. Holding my face in place, his legs sprawled along my sides.

"Stay," he said.

Madame's hands left my head and began to caress up and down my back. She whispered in my ear as MrThick recovered.

"You're a good boy. You're a good little cock sucker, boy."

She was rubbing my shoulders and back as she continued to whisper in my ear. "We're going to have so much fun with you this weekend." As she said that, her hands slid down and over my ass. I felt her finger trace the crack of my butt. She pushed one finger between my cheeks and found my anus. She tapped her finger over it several times and repeated, "So much fun."

I held still and a shiver ran down my spine. It was only our first night together and I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the weekend held.

I kept MrThick's dick in my mouth for some time after he came with me. I couldn't believe he was still fairly firm after what we just did. Intermittently, I'd feel his fingers run through my hair and to the back of my head.

"Suck gently, boy," he said as he played with my hair.

Madame continued to massage my back and occasionally slide her fingers along the crack of my ass teasingly.

I was comfortable in this position. Still on my knees, my forehead resting against MrThick's lower abdomen, and my chin nestled between his balls, I obeyed. Gently sucking his cock, I remembered how much I enjoyed pleasuring him.

My hands were on his thighs and my forearms rested there. His hands cupped the back of my head and I could tell by his breathing that he was starting to relax. The peace and quiet of the moment didn't last very long.

"Clean him," came the command from Madame as her soft caress became a light slap to my bottom.

Her voice was a little higher pitched than earlier. I couldn't see what she looked like, but I was willing to bet she was a little hot under the collar and most likely under the panties. I couldn't imagine she was unaffected by what she had watched. For some reason, that made me feel proud. I hoped I got her excited too. I wanted to turn and look, but thought better of it. I also wasn't willing to remove MrThick from my mouth just yet.

I took my time cleaning him. I remembered how sensitive the head of his cock got after a good throat fucking and come. Gently, I licked his shaft, avoiding his head for as long as possible. I felt him adjust his body under me and relax his pelvis. I took it as a signal to proceed.

Moving my mouth up his shaft, I licked every inch of him...front, back, and sides...making my way to the head of his cock. Like two pieces of silk rubbing together, my tongue slid over his head and cleaned the remaining coating of cum from him.

"You're a thorough little cock sucker," Madame said.

MrThick quietly moaned a few times as I cleaned him. When I was done, his hands guided my head back down to the base his shaft and I heard him whisper, "Again, boy."

Every command performance has an encore. I took mine. I was a good little cocksucker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Readers,

Please be so kind as to vote and if the feeling strikes your fancy, please comment. I would enjoy hearing your thoughts on this chapter of the series. Based on your feedback, I may continue into the rest of CuriousOne's...Command Performance.

To those of you who have been so kind as to send messages and emails to me, thank you. I appreciate all of your feedback.

~Apple