A Good Man Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ready for another workout so soon, baby?' she asked, knowingly, as he exposed her firm breasts. 'I see you are, judging by your eager hands.'

He stood to speedily undress as she removed her panties and reclined upon the couch. Cassie's neatly trimmed vulva looked especially inviting to him as her slender thighs opened before his adoring gaze. Then, kneeling on the couch between her sexy legs, he bent forward and began to gently kiss the smooth skin of her inner thighs. The intoxicating feminine odour further aroused his lust while nearing the silken folds of her vagina. He wound his arms around her raised thighs, opening them wider, before slowly inserting the tip of his tongue between her labia. Her back arched slightly in response to his oral stimulation, as he began to slowly lick at her lips from bottom to the hooded top.

Simon moaned with annoyance when Cassie's cell sounded. He looked up from between her legs.

'Leave it, babe,' he said in an imploring tone, as she reached for the phone and read the text.

'Message from Danielle,' she declared. 'She's asking, pretty please, if one of us can drive over to the leisure complex and give her a ride home. Seems she forgot to take enough cash with her for a cab.'

Simon sat up and stepped from the couch.

'I'll go fetch her,' he unenthusiastically announced, whilst retrieving his discarded clothes and putting them on. 'I hope you know I'm only doing it because my bad girl's been exceptionally good today... so far.'

She giggled at the comment.

'Go get her for me, bad boy,' she teased.

Some twenty minutes later, whilst listening to the radio, he brought the SUV to a halt outside the Leisure complex. The door opened on the passenger side and, suddenly, Danielle was sitting in the seat beside him. She wore a short cotton skirt and blue blouse.

'Hi, Si,' she cheerily greeted him, while throwing her holdall onto the backseat. 'Cass texted me about you coming to pick me up. Thank you.'

He quickly perused Danielle's slender figure as she brushed a few stands of auburn hair from her pretty face.

'You're welcome,' he said, distractedly, before engaging the engine and pulling away from the building.

'It's such a warm day,' she remarked, while unbuttoning her blouse to reveal the tight vest she wore beneath it.

Surreptitiously glancing at her top, he could see the pair of small breasts clearly delineated by the figure-hugging garment.

'So, Cassie informs me that you're studying dance,' he said, leadingly, in hope of initiating a dialogue.

'Yeah, I've attended dance classes since I was five,' she explained. 'Well, dance and gymnastics. I couldn't wait for the ballet class today. It stretches out every muscle in my body.'

'You have the figure of a ballet dancer,' he heard himself remark.

He saw her grin at him. 'Then, you've noticed,' she gleefully declared.

'Well, I... um...' he haltingly began.

'It's okay, Simon,' she interjected, before smiling at him. 'I have no hang-ups about my body. Nor do I have any problem with people noticing my figure. Besides, I give you permission to look at me. I like you. People I'm fond of can look all they want.'

The candour of her flirtatious statement came a surprise to Simon, but he was pleased to hear that she genuinely liked him.

'I'm glad you and Cassie get along so well,' he revealed, while secretly wishing that she and his wife would walk around the house naked.

'She's like another older sister to me,' she remarked. 'Your wife and I have known each other for years. We became close friends, despite the age difference. Cass has often told me how happy she is being married to you. I can tell you're both in love We girls like to chat about our relationships you know. Sometimes, in intimate detail.'

'Now, that sounds ominous,' he said with smile.

She laughed at the comment while slipping off her trainers.

'I need to stretch my legs a little,' she claimed, before raising her legs and placing her bare feet on the dashboard. 'My poor feet are aching.'

Simon was unable to resist scrutinising her delectable long legs and cute feet. As his cock began to respond to the sexy sight, he wondered if she might be deliberately teasing him. He also reminded himself that he was happily married and the suddenly beguiling nymph sitting beside him was his wife's friend.

'I ask people this, given the opportunity, but do you think my feet are ugly?' she enquired with a frown. 'Ballet disciplines can misshape them.'

He looked again at the small feet, also using the opportunity to ogle the length of her slim legs.

'Not at all,' he replied. 'You have pretty feet.'

'Pretty,' she reiterated, incredulously. 'That's strange because your wife said the same thing when I asked her. She mentioned...'

'Yes, I have a thing for girlish feet.' Simon interjected, to Danielle's obvious gleeful surprise.

'Wow! You're into feet?' she cried while giggling at him.

He blushed with embarrassment.

'Ah, then I suppose Cassie never mentioned that fact,' he muttered with regret.

'No,' confirmed Danielle. 'Your wife just mentioned that my feet were almost as dainty as hers. Please, don't be embarrassed. I think it's cool that you adore something that I regard as being only functional.'

'Well, thanks for not thinking I'm a perv,' he said with some relief.

She giggled again. 'Oh, I didn't say you're not a perv,' she teased, while moving her left leg closer to him, and began rubbing her foot against his thigh. 'So, even my feet can turn you on?'

'Oh, no...' he muttered, glancing down at her foot, as his cock began to stir again.

Fortunately for him, they had arrived at their destination. He noticed a large motorbike propped up near the house, as he pulled into the driveway and parked the car beside it.

'Aw, we're here already,' declared Danielle, feigning disappointment, as she slipped her shoes back on. 'Well, thanks for the ride and the enlightening chat, Si. Don't worry. Your foot fetish secret is safe with me.'

With those parting words, she grabbed her bag and quickly exited the car. He then watched the young woman sauntering towards the property, her narrow hips and tight behind swaying in mesmeric rhythm beneath the short skirt.

'What the hell's wrong with you, man?' he disparagingly muttered to himself. 'You're supposed to be the adult.'

Still berating himself, he exited the vehicle and ambled towards the house. The stench of marijuana filled his nostrils as he entered the hallway.

'So much for our agreement to smoke outside,' he muttered with annoyance.

The sight of his wife, as she entered the hallway wearing a pair of tight shorts and a vest top, abruptly distracted him. He noticed her damp hair and assumed she must have showered after their earlier lovemaking session.

'You look in a bad mood,' she observed.

'And you look good enough to eat,' he remarked.

'That's just what I said!' Danielle exclaimed from the kitchen.

Simon heard male laughter and quizzically peered at his wife. Cassie grinned and gestured with a hand for him to follow her. Upon their entering the kitchen, she turned to him and smiled.

'Logan's been showing me how to bake weed cookies,' she proudly declared.

'Sorry, I burnt a couple of them,' said Logan, sheepishly, as the odour still permeated the room.

'Oh, sorry Sweetheart, this is Logan Fitzpatrick,' she said, by way of introduction. 'It's his bike outside.'

'So, I noticed,' remarked Simon with a wry smile, before offering the stranger his hand.

The tall fair-haired man reached over and shook his hand.

Danielle turned to face Simon.

'Logan was supposed to pick me up from the dance studio,' she explained, 'but he thought I'd meant for him to pick me up here.'

Simon noticed that Logan gave her a disinterested look.

'So, anyway, I met your charming wife instead,' he informed Simon. 'Danielle has often spoken to me about her friend, Cassie, and it seemed like I'd already known her for ages when we met. She told me about the smoking indoors problem, although I have no idea why that came up in our tête-à-tête, and I offered a solution.'

'He thought that, as you dislike people smoking in the house, the cookies might be more acceptable to you,' explained Cassie.

Simon nodded approvingly.

'Good compromise, Logan,' he said, noting the younger man's look of delight.

'Thanks, Simon,' he said, while removing a large tray of cookies from the oven and placing them on the table.

As Cassie padded across the room and bent over to place the dirty utensils in the dishwasher, Simon observed that he was not the only one admiring his wife's firmly curved ass. Danielle appeared transfixed while gazing at the alluring sight. Not that Simon could blame anyone for appreciating such an attractive woman. When she turned around an instant later, her gaze met that of her younger admirer. They exchanged telling smiles, despite them being aware of his presence. This incident was only the latest subtle flirtation Simon had recently witnessed between his wife and the younger woman. He chose to accept it as an inevitability of their close friendship. In fairness, he considered, Danielle's nubile figure had also aroused his scrutinising interest on several occasions.

'Now, we must take a shower before dinner arrives.' Danielle announced, as she and Logan approached the doorway.

After they exited had the room, Simon turned to Cassie with a quizzical look.

'I thought we might spend a quiet evening with Danielle and Logan,' she suggested. 'They've ordered a Chinese meal for four.'

'I take it that he's staying the night,' guessed Simon.

'Only for one night,' she assured him. 'He is Danielle's close male friend.'

'Would I be completely wrong in assuming Logan is also interested in men?' he diplomatically enquired.

Cassie laughed at his question.

'I do believe that both he and Danielle are as sexually flexible as their dancers' bodies,' she replied with a grin.

'That sounds convenient,' he remarked, smiling at her, as they embraced affectionately.

'Thanks for earlier,' she murmured. 'It seems like ages since we last made love so intensely. I think having a younger couple around might further inspire us both.'

Simon gave her a searching look.

'So, you do want Logan to stay a while longer,' he uttered, for the sake of clarification.

'I know he and Danielle must have concocted that supposed mix up about him picking her up here, instead of at the complex,' she disclosed.

'Yes, theirs was an obvious ploy, for him to ingratiate himself to you without me being around,' he agreed.

'They must have mistakenly believed me to be so easily swayed,' she said with a mischievous grin.

'Ah, a novice error on their part,' he tellingly remarked, before they kissed passionately.

'Mph... I've missed this connection,' she declared. 'The pure electrifying affection between us.'

A thought occurred to him.

'Maybe we could spice things up a bit in the bedroom tonight,' he proposed.

She giggled at his suggestion.

'Maybe,' she teased. 'Just remember that there's only a thin wall between ours and the guest bedroom.'

'As if having an audience has ever stopped you before,' he sarcastically reminded her. 'Let's have some fun.'

Cassie liked the sound of that suggestion.

Evening.

Both couples sat on the lounge floor, further relaxing in one another's company after enjoying their meal.

'Thanks again for buying us dinner, guys,' said Simon, feeling mellow, after eating one of the special cookies.

'No problem,' said Logan, who was sitting opposite him with an arm draped over Danielle's shoulders.

Having changed the music CD, Cassie returned to her place beside her husband. She craned her head closer to his.

'No more cookies, babe,' she advised him. 'They're a bit heady for newbies.'

Simon turned to face her. 'But I don't even feel buzzed,' he claimed, before draining his second glass of wine.

'You soon will be.' Logan assured him with a grin.

Simon peered over at his wife, before noticing there were three empty glasses and an equally drained wine bottle on the coffee table.

'I'll fetch more chilled wine,' he suggested, before leaving the room.

He could then hear them continuing their discussion from the kitchen.

'So, I hear you guys are attending a naturist gathering at the lake this weekend,' he heard his wife say.

'Yeah, it's at a rural property owned by mutual friends,' replied Danielle. 'Should be a cool event.'

'Any excuse to flaunt her doll like figure,' added Logan, facetiously.

'I recall her being a little show-off,' said Cassie, grinning at her friend. 'Though, I didn't realise you were into naturism, Logan.'

The young man laughed. 'Only since I've been hanging around with Danielle,' he revealed. 'I did feel self-conscious at first, especially being naked in front of strangers, but I soon discovered that I'm a natural exhibitionist.'

Simon returned to the room with a bottle in hand, pouring everyone more wine as Logan addressed him.

'Ever thought about taking the plunge, Simon?' he asked. 'Naturism, I mean.'

'Nudism doesn't bother me, but I prefer to keep my bits and pieces to myself all the same,' he replied, to their amusement. 'Well, I only discovered that Cassie's family are naturists a couple of days ago.'

Danielle audibly gasped before staring at Cassie.

'You never told him?' she incredulously remarked.

'It never came up,' she replied with a defensive glower. 'It's unimportant to us as a couple. I definitely don't miss strangers staring at my body.'

'Only in admiration, Cass,' she assured her. 'Besides, I think you do miss that lifestyle.'

Simon turned to face her. 'Do you, Cassie?' he asked.

Again, she shook her head defiantly while pointing an accusing finger at Danielle.

'She's winding you up, Simon,' she warned him. 'As I recall, Danielle's extremely good at playing childish manipulative games.'

'Ah, suddenly, a bit too much drama,' declared Logan. 'Dial it down girls.'

Cassie continued, 'Look, naturism doesn't figure in my life anymore,' she explained, glaring at Danielle. 'And, no, it's not only because of Simon. In my profession as a teacher, I'm expected to lead by moral example. It would only take a few incriminating pics of me to appear on internet for the school to axe my job. Now, do you get it?'

Danielle nodded that she did.

'Grown up responsibilities,' she conceded.

'Precisely,' said Cassie, smiling at her, 'but nice try though.'

Logan turned to Simon, who was busy texting someone on his cell.

'Any advice from an older man, Si?' he asked, as Simon glanced up from his phone screen.

'I'm only thirty, Logan,' he said, chuckling at the younger man. 'Also, age doesn't necessarily equate to wisdom. Then again, in my experience, compromise and honesty can often resolve most issues.'

'For instance?' he pressed.

'For instance, if you wanted to stay over for a few nights, you could have just asked,' he said, noting Logan's embarrassed look. 'There was no need for you and Danielle to scheme so hard to achieve your objective. Though the cookies were a nice touch.'

'Sorry,' uttered Logan. 'It's my fault. Danielle only meant to help me out of a bind. My landlord's thrown me out of my apartment for missing the rent deadline three times in a row. I'm broke and have nowhere to go.'

Simon nodded with an empathetic expression.

'Thanks for the honestly,' he acknowledged. 'Now, as for compromise, Cassie and I are prepared to allow you to stay here, gratis, until you get back on your feet. Our compromise is in the form of changes to our homelife, as we accommodate you and Danielle. Your compromise to us can begin with you both cutting the bullshit about naturism.'

'Fair enough,' agreed Danielle, noticing Simon grin at her.

'The flirtation between you and Cassie,' he addressed her. 'If that's all it is, be my guest to admire my wife. If it's something more, Cassie will inform me. She knows how fond I am of watching her with another woman.'

Danielle appeared shocked, if not annoyed, at his directness.

'I've always had a bit of a crush on her, but I think she knows that too,' she admitted. 'Sorry, if I came on a bit strong. I thought you might be enjoying my teasing as well.'

'I don't object to the teasing,' he reminded her, 'but I appreciate your honesty more.'

Danielle nodded to confirm she understood.

'More wine anyone?' Cassie cheerfully enquired, as she refilled their glasses.

Lying in bed, a few hours later, Simon watched his attractive wife remove her shorts and crawl under the sheet next to him.

'Not taking off the top?' he observed.

Cassie audibly sighed. 'That's for you to do,' she replied with an impish grin.

'Is that an invitation?' he asked, as they cuddled.

'Might be,' she teased, adding, 'but not right now. We need to talk.'

'About the ultimatums I gave our houseguests?' he enquired.

'No, that needed to be done,' she replied. 'Although you might have left out the bit about you watching me with another woman. You made me sound so decadent. It only happened that once, during our vacation in Cancun two years ago. Plus, it was more of a threesome.'

He laughed at the pleasant memory.

'Point taken,' he agreed. 'So, what's on your mind?'

'I've been meaning to talk to you for a while about some minor issues troubling me,' she revealed.

'As always, I'm listening,' he assured her.

'I was thinking again about the roleplaying we enjoy,' she tentatively began. 'Although we've pretended to be various characters in all kinds of sexy scenarios, which is hot, have you ever imagined me as being someone you know in real life when we make love?'

Her surprising question caused him to prudently consider his reply.

'I suppose a familiar face has occasionally popped into my head,' he tactfully admitted. 'Any particular reason for asking?'

'I've sometimes imagined you as being different guy,' she dolefully confessed. 'I mean, someone I know in real life.'

Despite wondering to whom she might be referring, he decided to allay her concerns.

'That's okay,' he assured her. 'I guess most couples occasionally imagine being with other people during sex, even those they might know.'

'Not me,' she vehemently stated. 'Not until we moved here.'

'Then, this other guy lives in the area?' he asked with surprise.

She nodded affirmatively.

'He used to live in the area,' she explained. 'The guy was a temp teacher for a while at the school last year. Don't get me wrong. Nothing happened between us. It's only a harmless infrequent fantasy, but it matters to me that I talked to you about it.

'I appreciate your honesty,' he said, as they cuddled. 'I'd like to think we can always be candid with each other.'

'So, about these women that pop into your head when we're fucking...' she began, leadingly.

Simon laughed, but felt she was fishing for more details.

'None of them are as beautiful as you,' he assured her.

'Then why imagine them?' she countered.

'Because I'm a guy,' he said. 'I don't make the rules.'

'Ha, lame excuse,' she jibed. 'You're lucky I love you.'

'I'm lucky you love me, too,' he quipped, before kissing her on the forehead.

'Simon, can we discuss an insecurity of mine?' she diffidently asked.

'Sure,' he agreed.

'Whenever you're away on a long business trip,' she began. 'Well, I sometimes wonder if you get lonely.'

He immediately understood her inference.

'No, I've never had an affair, Cassie,' he reassured her. 'Nor have I hired a hooker. Being lonely doesn't mean I'm stupid or desperate.'

'Sorry,' she uttered. 'I just needed to know.'

'Ready to hear a guilty confession?' he asked, sheepishly.

'Go ahead,' she urged.

'Well, when I'm away on lengthy business trips, I occasionally alleviate my frustration by watching porn,' he revealed.

123456...9