A Good Man Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I never would have guessed,' she said, feigning a shocked reaction. 'And?'

'Nothing,' he claimed. 'Just thought you'd like to know that I've only ever cheated on you with my hand.'

She laughed at the remark.

'Smartass,' she said, before adding. 'What kind of porn turns you on? Be honest with me. Maybe we can watch some videos together.'

She wanted him to be honest, but he wondered if she could deal with the truth. He realised their discussion was about to take a brutally honest turn.

'I like many of the video categories on these porn sites but, currently, the wife sharing videos interest me,' he said, waiting for her reaction.

'You mean, where two guys sharing the wife of one of them?' she asked, seeking further clarification.

He nodded affirmatively.

'The wife swapping videos are okay,' he continued, 'but I especially like the scenario where a husband watches another guy screwing his wife.'

'Uh, why do you find that so exciting?' she asked in confusion.

He took a deep breath before answering her.

'Because I like to imagine myself as the husband and you as the wife,' he confessed.

She peered at him with an incredulous look on her pretty face.

'Wow!' she exclaimed, after realising the implication of his statement. 'So, you're turned on by the thought of watching another man fuck me.'

'I've imagined you with other guys,' he admitted. 'It's the fantasy that turns me on the most.'

At length, Cassie said: 'Well, I did want know about the porn you liked.'

'I never imagined telling you about this fantasy, until you asked me to be honest,' he reminded her. 'Shocked much?'

She grinned at him mischievously.

'It's cool, you perv,' she jested. 'Besides, it's kind of hot to imagine you watching me with some stud.'

They remained silent for a few moments.

'What are you thinking about?' she asked.

'You,' he honestly replied, as they embraced again. 'Cassie, I love you. I hope you still feel the same way, after my little confession.'

'Absolutely,' she affectionately confirmed. 'I've always known we were meant to be together, Simon. Please, never doubt my love for you.'

At that moment, a familiar sound emanated from the guest bedroom next door. Both he and Cassie looked at each other with knowing expressions, as they heard the bedsprings creak in a steady rhythm.

'Our houseguests are having sex.' Cassie gleefully whispered.

'So, they are,' he agreed, before pushing her back upon the bed and kissing her passionately.

He broke their kiss but still held her gaze. 'Did I ever tell you how sexy you are?' he teased, as they embraced.

'Only every day,' she replied, sighing contentedly, as his cock began to harden against her taut tummy.

She glanced down at it. 'My guess is that you're getting really horny because of what you can hear,' she said, before smiling at him. 'I think we both are.'

He returned the smile, whilst watching her quickly remove her panties and vest top. They embraced again as he caressed her firm diminutive breasts, feeling her nipples harden under his stimulating fingertips.

'Oh, Simon... I love you so much... I'm horny... More than usual...' she gabbled, as his cock hardened against her yielding body. 'Listening to Logan fuck his cute girlfriend in the next room is such a turn on... I can't help thinking about them and what they're doing to each other.'

Simon wanted her badly, as any man would in the intimate company of such a beautiful aroused woman. Yet, there was no doubt in his mind that their lovemaking then also included Logan and Danielle. At least, he knew it did in his wife's salacious imagination.

The thought of Cassie having sex with Logan both angered and excited him; a masochistic, bitter-sweet, delight that incited a response from the darker side of his sexual psyche.

'Whenever I see Danielle flirting with you,' he reminded her, whilst moving quickly between her parted legs. 'I notice that she's often practically undressing you with her eyes.'

Cassie gazed up at him, a slight smile playing on the lips of her sensuously contoured mouth.

'Maybe I'm also undressing her in my dirty mind,' she revealed, whilst splaying her slim legs wider for her husband.

Drawing up her knees either side of his torso, she reached down between their bodies and eagerly placed the engorged head of his firm cock against her readied nether mouth.

There had been no real foreplay. Simon thought it unusual that her labia were already moist, as he thrust his manhood between them.

She's really turned on tonight, he thought, while sinking his hard flesh deeper inside her grasping channel.

He could hear the rhythmical creaking of the other bed increasing in tempo. It served as a constant reminder of the younger couple's presence and the unwitting part they were playing in this all too real fantasy.

Cassie's green eyes seemed to flash with delight as she raised her knees higher. He sat up a little as she straightened out her lovely legs, allowing him to place the hands of his outstretched arms on the backs of her slender thighs. She pointed the small, pretty, feet of her lithely body towards the headboard as he continued to pump his cock inside her with fervent desire.

'I'm still thinking of them and what they're doing only inches away,' she rasped, lasciviously.

She need not have reminded him of their houseguests' lovemaking. The noise of their passion had become resoundingly obvious. They could hear Danielle squeal her delight in rhythm with the creaking bed concerto.

Wet with desire, Cassie began to babble, 'Aw, she loves that big cock screwing her sexy body. Mm... I'd love to feel him inside me. Would you like that, darling? Do you want to watch as he fucks your pretty wife?'

Simon nodded his reply, while firmly ramming his cock between her slick lips. Cassie's thighs flopped open as she relaxed her legs. He pitched forward onto his wife's writhing body, embracing her, as she wound her slim legs around his thrusting torso. He could feel the heels of her small feet against his hammering rump, encouraging him to ride her faster.

The carnal delirium of this moment had overpowered his rational thought, as he played along with her sensual game.

'I want to watch you with them,' he lustily growled. 'You'd enjoy eating her pussy while he fucks you from behind.'

'Yes...s...s,' she hissed, excitedly, before continuing; 'Then, you kneel over her and feed your hard cock into her gasping mouth. She begins to suck as you pump that shaft between her lips. I'd love to witness you do something so forbidden. It makes me want to... ah.... Come... so... ha... hard...ah...'

He felt her momentarily tense and then begin to shudder uncontrollably under him. Her loud rapturous cries seemed to reverberate around the room. As the shocks of pleasure pulsed throughout her quivering body, he sensed the approach of his climax. Seldom had he enjoyed making her orgasm so soon or so violently. Simon felt pleased with himself until realising that her other lovers, the younger couple in his wife's fevered imagination, were those responsible for pleasuring her to this wanton culmination. His own roaring orgasm followed in the afterglow of hers but, moments later, the tremendous cries of ecstasy from Danielle's sexual release outdid them both...

Chapter 2

Having finished his shower the following morning, Simon contemplated the vivid fantasy in which he and Cassie had indulged during the previous night. From the moment they mentally incorporated the sounds of the younger couple's lovemaking into their sex-play, the experience had ceased to be an imaginary exercise. He realised that it was the closest they had ever come to actuating an extramarital relationship. Aware that Cassie remained asleep, Simon quickly dressed before making his way downstairs.

Upon entering the kitchen, Simon observed Danielle sitting alone at the table. She glanced at him while sipping her coffee.

'Morning,' he said, acknowledging her, before pouring himself a mug of coffee at the counter. 'I see it's another sunny day.'

'Sure is,' she curtly replied, as Simon sat down opposite her.

'Doing anything interesting today?' he enquired, noting her shrug of indifference.

'I guess that depends on your definition of interesting,' she evasively replied.

'Just trying to make conversation,' he remarked with a smirk.

'Logan and I overheard enough of your conversation last night, when you and your wife were going at it like bunnies,' she angrily disclosed. 'As I recall, Cass was especially descriptive in what you both imagined doing to me.'

He suddenly felt the urge to run from the room, if only to hide his profound embarrassment.

'I'm so terribly sorry, Danielle,' he croaked, forcing himself to look at her, while sheepishly apologising. 'We obviously had no idea you might be able to hear us.'

'Huh, obviously,' she retorted. 'Then, I guess you were able to hear us screw as well.'

Simon averted his eyes from her accusing gaze before confirming the truth.

'I'm afraid that hearing you was unavoidable,' he reluctantly admitted, 'though it sounded as if you were both enjoying the occasion.'

'I can't keep up this charade any longer,' she suddenly declared.

'I beg your pardon,' he said.

Danielle began smile and then laugh, as he stared at her in confusion.

'The look on your face is priceless, Si,' she jovially remarked. 'Logan and I are cool about last night.'

'But those comments we made about you both were...' he began.

'Hot,' she interjected. 'Logan became especially excited at the thought of the four of us being together. He's never banged me so hard before. Also, I must admit that my orgasm was pretty spectacular if I say so myself.'

'Well, I suppose we all got something positive out of the experience then,' he said, sighing with relief.

Entering the bedroom after taking her shower, Cassie padded barefoot to the closet and selected an appropriate outfit to wear for the sweltering day. Simon's recent disclosure about his predilection for visualising her with another male lover weighed on her mind while she dressed. She wondered if he had ever wanted to previously broach the subject with her; even to ask if she might be interested in fulfilling his fantasy.

Before befriending the young woman in Cancun, with whom they had enjoyed their first threesome experience, she knew such fantasies might have offended her. Now, as she put on one of her summer dresses, Cassie again contemplated Simon's erotic fantasy and his anticipated excitement if she ever dared to make it a reality...

Afternoon

Simon sat at his desk in the study and was checking his personal laptop for new emails. He smiled upon seeing one arrive from an old friend, Sara Anders, and quickly opened it.

'Hi Simon. I hope my old schoolgirl crush (you) is well and as handsome as ever. Just to let you know that the hospital has allowed me to take my annual leave at last. My colleagues and I have more than earned a break, especially after the flu epidemic we've dealt with during these past few months. Becoming a doctor is no fun. I should have chosen a sensible career, like international modelling or celebrity lookalike. You know who I mean. Let me know if you and Cassie are free to get together soon. It would be fab to catch up with you guys. Text me, stud.'

Simon chuckled at her sense of humour as he left her a text message.

'Maybe next week sometime. Most days free this end. Your place or ours? Choose a day and let us know. We'd love to see you again, Miss V.J.'

He knew she would appreciate the witty reference to Miss V.J. It was a nickname he and her older brother, Mark had given her as a teenager. They mistakenly thought Sara would find the name endearing because they compared her appearance to that of Victoria Justice, but she hated the idea of resembling anyone so closely. As he recalled, she had been prettier and slightly taller than the celebrity at the time but, even now, Sara's attractive features remained uncannily like Miss V.J.

He heard someone knock at the door. The sight of his gorgeous wife entering the room abruptly distracted him from the cell.

'Thought you might like a cold beer,' said Cassie, noticing his perusal of her figure, as she padded over to him.

'I need something to cool me down after seeing you in that hot looking dress,' he jested, as she sat in his lap and embraced him.

'Still busy?' she enquired, glancing at his phone.

'No, I was about to finish for the day,' he replied. 'By the way, Sara Anders just sent me an email. Wants to know if we're free to get together with her for a catch-up next week.'

'Sara Anders,' she dispassionately iterated. 'We haven't heard from her in a long while. When was the last time either of us saw her?'

'I met her again about fourteen months ago,' he replied. 'When I attended her brother's funeral, remember?'

'Yes, I was sad to hear about Mark's car accident,' she said. 'I recall that he was your best man at our wedding.'

'Mark was also my best friend back in the day,' he reminded her.

'I'm sorry I never really got to know him,' she remarked. 'So, is Sara well?'

'She is for someone about to qualify as a medical doctor,' he proudly announced.

'Wow, good for her,' she said, dismissively.

Simon could tell, by her cadence and obvious indifference, that the old rift between the former close friends might not have completely healed from Cassie's perspective.

'So, yes or no for next week?' he asked.

'I'll have to think about it,' she replied, 'but you go ahead and meet her anyway. Besides, apart from you, we have little in common these days.'

Cassie removed herself from his lap, allowing him to stand, before she turned to face him.

'Simon, I've been thinking about that pervy fantasy of yours,' she unexpectedly remarked.

'Which one?' he jested.

She rolled her eyes at him.

'The recent one,' she replied. 'Your favourite one.'

'Look, I'm sorry if you feel it's too bizarre,' he said. 'I can't say I blame you, but it's only a harmless fantasy.'

'I realise what it is,' she assured him. 'No, I meant to say that, should the opportunity arise, it might be an experience I'd be open to trying sometime.'

'Uh, I didn't see that coming,' he declared. 'Are you sure?'

She confirmed with a nod.

'I was surprised by how much I enjoyed our three-way soiree during that vacation,' she explained. 'Well, this would be about fulfilling another of your fantasies. Perhaps mine as well.'

'Have you anyone in mind?' he asked.

'Oh, no, that's your decision to make,' she informed him. 'At least, you can suggest a potential partner for me to consider and maybe approve. Preferably someone we both like, as it would be such an intimate situation.'

'Clearly, you've motivated me to set plans in motion,' he remarked.

'Wondering what you're up to will be part of the fun for me,' she gleefully stated. 'Now, I do believe it's beer o'clock.'

Two weeks later.

Simon and Logan had just finished their run. They panted breathlessly while entering the lounge and threw themselves onto the couch in utter exhaustion.

'Longest distance so far,' announced Simon. 'Twelve miles. Not bad for a newbie.'

'My legs and feet ache so much,' complained Logan. 'I need a massage or, failing that, a cold beer.'

Simon laughed. 'I can do you a beer,' he said, forcing himself to stand and going to the kitchen.

'Fetch one for me, too, Si,' said Cassie, while padding barefoot into the room, wearing only her mid-thigh length nightshirt.

He looked at his watch: 10: 33am.

'You're late to rise,' he observed.

'No, you both got up at dawn to go running,' she grumbled. 'You must be mad. I'm the normal one.'

'Is she complaining again?' Logan jovially enquired, as he entered the kitchen.

'Every morning.' Simon replied with a grin. 'You can set your watch by it.'

'Hey! Not fair you guys,' she protested. 'There's only two of you against one smokin' hot chick; you don't stand a chance.'

The men laughed at her feisty banter.

'So, what shall we do today?' asked Simon. 'Any suggestions?'

'Ah, as it happens, Danielle and I will be at the dance studio for most of the afternoon,' announced Logan. 'I'm actually teaching the class. If the director likes what he sees, and he will, then I'll be joining the staff as a fulltime dance and fitness instructor.'

'Good for you,' said Simon, shaking the man's hand.

Cassie hugged her friend. 'Well done, Logan,' she congratulated him.

'Thanks both,' he said, heading for the stairs. 'I'm off for a shower. See you later.'

Simon turned to face his wife. 'Then, what shall we do today, Cass?' he asked her.

Cassie smiled at him. 'We've been invited to dine at Erin and James Lanyard's home this evening,' she announced. 'Erin's a fellow teacher, remember?'

'I met her after the school concert last year,' he recollected. 'Yes, a lovely woman. Very well-read as I recall.'

'Erin requires my advice regarding their daughter, Fiona,' revealed Cassie. 'They believe she's been supplementing her university loans by nefarious means. As the young woman was a former student of mine, Erin thought I might have a tête-à-tête with her. We thought the dinner a convenient subterfuge to allay any suspicion on Fiona's part.'

'Intriguing,' remarked Simon, 'but why do they suspect their daughter of doing something untoward?'

'Sports cars aren't cheap, baby.' Cassie replied with a smile.

'Ah, I see,' he conceded.

Lanyard Residence. Later.

The dinner at the home of the Lanyard couple had, thus far, proven to be a civilised affair. That was Simon's primary thought as he and the other guests ate the final course of their appetising meal that evening. He peered at his wife who sat opposite him. Cassie briefly smiled in his direction before returning her attention to the Lanyard's blonde-haired daughter seated on her left.

Fiona Lanyard is, indeed, a beautiful young woman, he mused, while continuing his discussion with her mother, Erin.

'Of course, when we met after the concert last year, I initially had no idea you were Cassie's husband,' she remarked, in hushed tones, while blushing slightly. 'I'm sorry for intimating that we might have an inappropriate liaison later that night.'

He smiled at her. 'I was flattered, to tell you the truth, Erin,' he reassured the attractive auburn-haired mother of two. 'It's not every day a man receives such an eloquent proposition by an extremely fetching mature woman.'

'Are you flirting with me, Simon?' she cheerily enquired.

'I was simply unable to resist,' he replied with a subtle wink.

She laughed. 'And I might be tempted to believe your compliments, if you were not married to such a beautiful younger woman,' she said, glancing over at Cassie. 'My son, Harry, also teaches physical education. He taught at the school for a brief time last year. He and Cassie hit it off right away. Pity he couldn't stay on, but his boyfriend insisted that they start living together in Jessop. He now has a permanent teaching position at the school there.'

Simon immediately remembered Cassie mentioning a man she liked to occasionally imagine in her erotic fantasies. She had also revealed to him that this man had been a temp teacher at the school during the previous year.

Well, I now have a name with which to identify her dream lover, he considered, while also recalling that Harry Lanyard was gay. It did not make sense.

After the meal had ended, the hosts ushered their guests into the drawing room where they mingled whilst imbibing more alcohol. Simon decided to follow Cassie, whom he noticed had accompanied Fiona Lanyard outside.

Cassie and Fiona continued their discussion as they sat beside each other on the garden swing.

123456...9