A Good Man Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona grinned at her. 'Are you kidding?' she gleefully declared. 'Most of the girls had a secret crush on you in school, me included. Your husband's good looking. I see no problem. Let's call it even for you appeasing my parents. You have my cell number. Call me to arrange a convenient time and place.'

'You can count on it.' Cassie growled, smiling at her, as she slid a hand between the woman's soapy inner thighs. 'You don't mind me tasting a free sample, do you?'

Gazing down at the woman's pussy, Cassie felt her middle finger slip between its folds and then push deeper inside her friend. As the pursed lips closed around her finger, she could feel how tight her friend was inside.

Fiona gasped with delight, as Cassie began to finger-fuck her moist pussy.

'So tight,' whispered Cassie, before withdrawing her finger and sucking upon it. 'Mm... and tastes so sweet.'

'I bet yours remains as tight as mine.' Fiona remarked. 'You might be twenty-six, but you look so much younger. My guess is that Simon's an incredibly happy man.'

'There's only one way I know for you to find out,' said Cassie, invitingly.

Fiona reached down between their wet bodies. She began to rub her fingers over the outer lips and then applied an undulating pressure to the clitoral hood with the palm of her hand. Cassie gasped when she felt Fiona's finger enter her and begin to slowly pump inside with deft strokes. She groaned in surrender to the inevitable excitement building inside her whilst Fiona's dexterous fingers continued to coax her clitoris to full erection.

'Yes, I can confirm that Simon is a lucky man,' she heard Fiona whisper. 'You're so gloriously tight, babe.'

Cassie's hips bucked harder against Fiona's knuckles. She moaned her approval, as each gratifying finger stroke urged her to continue their mutual pleasuring. Thrilled by the experience of knowing her friend so intimately, her mind spun with erotic thoughts and the lustful attraction she felt for this newest lover. Random ideas flitted through Cassie's consciousness as her orgasm approached. The wicked thought of Simon watching her with another woman seemed unexpectedly arousing. In truth, she had not enjoyed their previous threesome with the stranger. She had done it for him. The notion that her husband would approve of what she was doing at that moment then allowed her to completely relax.

'You're just my type when it comes to women,' groaned Fiona, while simultaneously disengaging her fingers from Cassie's pussy.

Their pleasuring continued as they rubbed themselves against each other's interlocked thighs. Cassie reached her arms around her lover's neck, tilting her head slightly for her hungry mouth to receive her friend's tongue-exploring kiss. Their lips met and locked in an eager display of licentious enjoyment, as one began to violently orgasm against the other.

Panting the last of her exertions, as they embraced affectionately, she again gazed into Fiona's blue coloured eyes. The woman was smiling broadly, as if proud of her latest conquest, which Cassie knew she had become during the past few minutes.

'I enjoyed what we did,' confessed Cassie, catching her breath.

'So, did I,' confirmed Fiona, while caressing the woman's firm breasts. 'I meant what I said, about you being my type, Cass. If you're agreeable, I'd like us to continue what we've started. I hope you can stay the night with us.'

Cassie felt nervous about agreeing to go any further because she knew what Fiona's invitation entailed. It would be another threesome, but with Trent replacing her husband as their shared male lover. Still sexually aroused by her sapphic encounter, she felt emotionally conflicted while stepping from the shower.

'I'll need some time to think about your proposal,' said Cassie, as she and Fiona dried themselves.

'Sure, no pressure,' the younger woman nonchalantly stated, while handing her a bathrobe. 'Take your time, Cass. If you decide to leave, make sure the door's closed tightly behind you. If you choose to join us, my bedroom is at the end of the hallway.'

Cassie watched her saunter from the room, while still pondering the dilemma. She had a decision to make. The problem, as such, was complicated. More so than it might have been for her in the past; before she and Simon had crossed the line from fantasy to reality during their vacation threesome. Their subsequent vague discussion about having another troika, ironically with Fiona, then seemed amusing to her. She might also have found a decision harder to reach prior to him revealing his desire to see her with another man.

Nevertheless, the deciding factor for her remained his alleged platonic relationship with Sara Anders. She had tolerated this friendship for his sake. Whether this ongoing relationship was merely a close friendship or not, it still felt to her as if she had never received his full emotional commitment. Again, as this feeling of resentment arose within her, Cassie entered the hallway and began to walk toward the door of Fiona's bedroom...

Home of Simon and Cassie Lomas. Later.

Logan and Danielle were surprised to see that Simon remained awake, as they entered the house in the early hours of the morning. The pensive looking man sat on the sofa, with a glass of whiskey in one hand and his phone in the other.

'Hey, dude, what's up?' asked Logan, as he and Danielle sat beside him. 'I thought you were on an overnight fishing trip.'

'Turns out it was just an excuse for Lanyard and his elitist friends to get out of their heads on booze and cocaine,' he said, despondently. 'I had to leave anyway, as I thought Cassie might be in trouble.'

'What kind of trouble?' Danielle urgently enquired.

'Apparently, Erin and Fiona Lanyard invited to her to join them at the Olympus club,' he replied. 'I texted Cassie to get the hell out of that dive and return home, but I haven't heard from her since. That was at about nine thirty.'

Logan checked his watch for the current time.

'About six hours ago,' he confirmed.

Danielle was on her cell, phoning Cassie.

'No reply, straight to voicemail,' she said.

'I've phoned the club several times,' said Simon. 'The manager claimed he hadn't seen anyone of Cassie's description, but he was lying. It's a standard answer they give to distrustful spouses. Anyway, the club closed at two thirty this morning. I'm sure Cassie would have left well before that time.'

'Have you phoned the Lanyard home?' asked Danielle.

'I would if I had their phone number,' replied Simon.

'Then, perhaps we should pay them a visit,' suggested Logan, getting to his feet. 'If she's not there, then it's time to call the police.'

'The cops won't do shit, until a person's missing for longer than twenty-four hours.' Danielle informed him, as she stood.

Simon grabbed a coat and followed them out to his SUV.

'I'd better drive.' Danielle suggested to him. 'You and Logan have been drinking.'

He tossed her the key before getting into the passenger seat, while Logan sat behind them. As Danielle started the vehicle, she turned to Simon.

'It's going to fine, you'll see,' she assured him. 'Now I need you to tell me the location of the Lanyard residence.'

Simon pondered her question.

'Oh no, Cassie knows the address,' he said. 'I've only been there once for dinner and we went by cab. Okay, I can direct you to the area and perhaps the street, but I'd have to guess at which house it is.'

Before setting off, Logan and Danielle exchanged pessimistic looks...

Chapter 4

The Lanyard Residence. Earlier.

When Cassie entered the bedroom in her bathrobe, she halted to observe the naked lovers as they continued their spirited foreplay upon the bed.

'Hello, I'm here,' she nervously announced.

Fiona abruptly sat up, grinning at her, as Trent turned to face her from between Fiona's splayed legs. Cassie thought the tall muscular Adonis moved like a panther, while he stepped from the bed before approaching her. Cassie's gaze momentarily focused upon his impressively large semi-erect manhood, as it swayed lewdly between his thighs. She marvelled at his firm chiselled physique, as he stood before her, tugging open the waist cord of her robe to reveal what his dark lust filled eyes desired.

The robe fell at her bare feet and he took her hand in his.

'We've wanted you for so long, baby,' Trent growled, before quickly leading Cassie over to the bed and guiding her down onto the mattress. She turned to face Fiona as she felt Trent's hard body press against hers.

Again, the women embraced and kissed passionately whilst Trent's hand caressed Cassie's firm breasts in turn.

Trent continued, 'Lovely... perfect little tits,' he muttered, in his growing lust for her.

She could feel his cock grow and harden as it pressed against her thigh. He began to grasp at her breasts with his large hands, frequently stopping to pinch and roll her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Cassie intuitively spread her legs farther apart when Fiona's hand reached down to caress her hot pussy. Trent quickly followed her lead. Fingers were then tracing the perimeter of her outer lips, the delicate silken petals already moist with anticipation. Cassie panted with mounting excitement, as she again felt the rapid thrusts of Fiona's impaling finger inside her responsive channel. She mischievous thought it was especially erotic to realise that a young woman she had once taught at school was then finger-fucking her.

'Spread wide for me, darling.' Fiona gleefully demanded.

She obediently raised her knees, before opening her lovely slim legs wider for her lover. In the next instant, Fiona's face was only an inch away from the naked pussy; her shoulders pressing against the backs of Cassie's raised thighs as she began to nuzzle the labia. Cassie groaned aloud upon feeling her lover's generous mouth press against her readied sex; her taut midriff moving in rhythmic response to the soft lips brushing against its moistened creases. A tremor of pure lust then coursed through Cassie's surrendered body, causing her legs to shake, as the tip of a searching tongue slowly licked at her pussy. An instant later, she whimpered with delight when it entered her and began its probing exploration.

'Ooh, Fiona... Mm...a...Yeah,' she moaned with exhilaration, as the slithering tongue continued to work its sensual magic on her writhing body.

She was only vaguely aware of Trent kneeling beside them, eagerly stroking his long cock, whilst he continued to masturbate over them. Cassie's mind spun with myriad pleasurable thoughts, as Fiona's tongue and lips skilfully flicked and sucked at her swollen clitoris. She could sense the extreme wetness of her pussy as it pressed against the lapping mouth; her hips bucking wildly in reaction to the glorious sensations Fiona had released. Her pussy continued to friction erratically against her lover's sodden face in eager response to her cunnilingual pleasuring.

'Easy Tiger,' she heard Fiona growl into her sopping cunt. 'Let me do the work for now. Save your energy. This is going to be a long and very pleasurable night.'

Calming herself as best she could, Cassie obeyed her female lover and allowed wave after wave of penetrating bliss to wash through her quivering core.

Later. Some miles away...

'This is crazy,' complained Danielle, reversing the vehicle out of another street with a dead-end. 'Over an hour and still no sign of this house we're trying to locate.'

'Are you sure it was in this area?' Logan again asked Simon.

'As sure as I was the last time you asked, which means not at all,' he dolefully replied.

'Landmarks.' Danielle declared. 'Now that the sun's rising, there must be some local feature you recognise.'

Peering around through the windows, Simon suddenly spotted a church he thought looked familiar.

'That church,' he said, pointing at the building. 'I'm convinced the Lanyard house is on a street, flanked by trees, about quarter of a mile farther on. The street must be the next right turn after the junction and the house is somewhere on the left.'

'Here's hoping we get lucky this time,' said Danielle, as they neared the junction.

The Lanyard Residence. Earlier.

Both women had pointed their respective pelvises towards the other, their hips slightly tilted at reverse angles, as they intertwined their legs. Trent watched in awe as their pussies intimately pressed together, their hips frenetically undulating in this scissor position, to heighten the intensity of the mutual pleasure.

Cassie whimpered, like a demanding puppy as her climax approached; helpless to the sensual onslaught precipitated by her adept lover. Her mind had again become a miasma of erotic thoughts, blocking out doubts and anything other than carnal gratification. When the moment came for her physical release, the series of multiple orgasms became more intense than any she had experienced before that night. They were so powerful that her whole body shuddered uncontrollably upon the bed, as she wailed an ear-piercing expression of her complete fulfilment.

After the waves of euphoria had diminished, she opened her eyes to see Fiona gazing at her boyfriend. Trent was standing beside the bed. Cassie then felt uninhibited and aroused enough to confess her attraction to him.

'You've become a stunning man,' she told the former student, as they gazed desirously at each other.

It was true. His muscular build and pure sexual magnetism fascinated her. She felt ready to share herself with him. Even in its flaccid state, she though his swaying member was huge. It mesmerised her as she and Fiona knelt before the standing man, both eager to aid his complete arousal.

Fiona guided Cassie's hands to his sizable cock, which then twitched into life and began to quickly harden before her astonished eyes. It was larger than she had previously anticipated. Its girth was twice that of Simon's average measurements. Her small hands failed to envelop its thickness as she affectionately stroked its growing length. She started to lick at its bulbous head and Fiona soon joined in the oral stimulation. They gazed longing at each other as they began to lick and caress his impressive manhood. Pausing in their adoration of the phallus, they again exchanged lustful kisses before proceeding in their quest. Both could hear him groan in appreciation of their Sapphic display.

Cassie then tried to take him into her sucking mouth. He peered down and chuckled at her failed attempts to orally pleasure him. She looked up at Trent with a deliberately exaggerated pained expression before smiling at him.

'Allow me,' said Fiona, as she opened her wider mouth and enveloped her lover's engorged cockhead with her lips.

As she began to suck avidly on its copious length, Cassie reached up and caressed his powerful torso. His defined abdominal muscles were a pleasure to touch and she began to kiss them with girlish wonder. While doing so, she reached around his masculine body to explore his firm glutes with an eager hand. She gleefully caressed and squeezed both solid cheeks before kissing his broad chest. Fiona had ceased her oral ministrations to allow him and Cassie to embrace.

Cassie hoped that her adoration of Trent's manly physique and ruggedly handsome features would leave him in no doubt that she wanted him. The scent of her arousal must have been an unspoken signal to him because, in the next moment, she was gazing into his brown eyes and enjoying their lengthy tongue-dancing kiss. She realised they were initiating a far more intimate expression of their friendship. Just as she was aware that he wore no condom. Having very recently stopped taking contraception, she remained concerned about the slight chance of becoming pregnant by the wrong man. Fiona had already assured her that Trent was STD free but, even if that were not the case, she was too horny and buzzed to care about the possible consequences.

She could not help but compare his manly embrace to the gentler approach of her husband. The kiss, too, was markedly different from that of her husband. Trent's kiss was unerringly firm but also sensuous in its delivery. She found it new and exciting. He guided her back upon the bed as she clung to him. They were both aware that his girlfriend had readied her for what was to come. She splayed her thighs wider as he lay between them. Cassie thought her petite body must appear like that of a fragile girl, in comparison to his far larger physique. She felt his cock prodding at her moist nether-mouth and did her best to relax for its entry. Yet, nothing could have prepared her for the initial shock of its intrusion. She nervously bit her bottom lip and then gasped as he made the initial thrust.

'Ah... mm...' she moaned, while feeling its swollen crown stretching her open.

The sensation of it entering the tight channel caused her body to tense a little. He paused its inward journey before lowering his head to kiss her again. As she fervently responded to their enthusiastic kiss, she again relaxed and felt another inch or so of hard flesh slip deeper inside her. He seemed to be spreading her farther open with each slowly controlled thrust of his pelvis. She could feel the moist flesh of her distended portal tightly envelop its magnificent girth as it plunged onward. It occurred that the burning, but pleasurable sensation of this experience was akin to losing her virginity, but for a second time. He sank even deeper into her. And, once more, the profuse meaty length continued to encroach on the virgin territory; those parts of her slick quim that had never known such a glorious specimen of manhood.

Finally, she felt their pelvic bones bump together. He was there, his copious length entirely buried inside her...

Outside the Lanyard Residence. Later.

They had finally found the correct address but remained in the car while Danielle again called Cassie's number. When she unexpectedly heard her friend's croaky but familiar voice, Danielle immediately flicked the call to speakerphone.

'Um... hello?' Cassie groggily repeated her greeting.

'Cassie, thank god,' said Danielle. 'Where have you been? Logan and I have been so worried about you.'

'Ah, Danielle,' said Cassie, sounding more alert. 'Shit... look at the time! I had no idea. Please, please, don't tell Simon I've spent the night with... away from home.'

'Okay, but why, Cass?' she deliberately probed.

'Believe me, he wouldn't understand,' she cautiously replied. 'Look, he won't be home from his fishing trip until later this morning. I need you to convince Logan not to say a word about this to him, okay?'

'I can work that favour, girlfriend,' she assured her, adopting a cheerful voice. 'Your secret, whatever it may be, is safe with me. Though you must tell me all the juicy details soon. Deal?'

'Yeah... I will,' said Cassie, hesitantly, as a male voice could be heard in the background. 'Look, I have to go, Danielle. See you soon, I promise.'

After the call abruptly ended, she turned to face Simon and realised he was fighting back the tears. She wondered if they were an expression of his anger or his despondency or both. Logan tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to see him gesture with a nod of his head, for her to drive away from the scene of Cassie's obvious carnal indiscretion. Danielle quickly complied, driving homeward, before Simon had a chance to process and react to the incident.

The Lanyard Residence. Earlier.

'You're so fucking gorgeous!' Cassie loudly proclaimed as Trent's large cock continued to thrust back and forth between the grasping lips of her obscenely stretched pussy.

The ruggedly handsome stud grinned as he gazed down into her lust-filled eyes. His finely chiselled muscular physique moved with growing urgency between her splayed thighs, as her slender naked body writhed under him.

1...456789