A Good Man Tested

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona's busy fingers were engaged in pleasuring her own bald pussy, as she knelt beside them on the huge bed.

'You both look so hot together,' she rasped, salaciously, whilst enjoying the electrifying jolts of another minor orgasm pass through her.

Cassie turned her head to face Fiona, peering at her naked former student through half-closed eyelids; her elated expression registering uninhibited pleasure. She reached out a hand for Fiona to hold, as her surrendered body began to thrash wildly in the throes of another intense orgasm.

'Aww... my god!' he cried, as her lover's pumping pace increased.

He was then ramming his nine inches of thick man meat deep inside her distended channel, their pelvises rapidly bumping together, as his own release approached.

'Aa... aa... ah!' he roared, moments later, in a deep-toned animalistic expression of his gushing delivery.

She blissfully hugged him while wrapping her slim legs about his torso, so that her feet could feel his firm buttocks thrusting the last of his seed deep within her. They kissed in open-mouthed abandon, both relishing the immediate afterglow of their fervent passion.

Fiona was then lying on her side and facing her gratified friend. She watched as the lovers broke their kiss and reluctantly disengage their bodies. Then Trent rolled onto his back, to lie beside Cassie.

Smiling, Fiona slipped an arm under Cassie neck, placing the other across her body whilst gently caressing her breasts. She leaned over Cassie and lowered her head until their yielding lips met. Trent, mirroring his girlfriend's position, then offered his mouth for her to kiss. He then kissed Cassie again, whilst Fiona continued to caress the woman's breasts and erect nipples. This silent exchange continued for several pleasurable moments until Cassie spoke.

She first looked at Fiona. 'Thank you,' she uttered, before facing Trent. 'Thank you, both. I loved our time together. Ideally, I'd want to continue what we've sharing tonight, but it wouldn't be fair on my husband. I know you will both understand.

'We do,' agreed Trent, as Fiona nodded.

'I've learned so much from you both these past few hours.' Cassie said, sighing with contentment.

'The night's not over yet, babe.' Fiona reminded her, while opening a bedside drawer to retrieve a huge black coloured phallus.

'It's far from over.' Trent assured her.

Cassie grinned at both in turn.

'Hmm... I'm glad,' she gleefully stated, before gazing at Fiona. 'I hope you're going to wear that strap-on for me, darling, because I want you to fuck me hard with it.'

'Baby, it will be my pleasure,' agreed Fiona, grinning at her, as began to fasten the straps about her lower body.

Cassie licked her lips in anticipation, as she watched Fiona put it on. She smiled to herself while noticing the object was the same shade as Trent's skin...

When she awoke later that morning, her lovers remained asleep. Cassie's body ached as she crawled out of the couples' large bed and returned to the bathroom where she had discarded her clothes. While showering away the evidence of her debauched night of pleasure, she realised that her fragile vagina remained slightly distended and was sore to the touch. Her rampant lovers had screwed her in so many different and new positions that she could then only recall the elation they caused her to feel. The iniquitous experience had been beyond her wildest sexual fantasies and she had loved every minute of it.

She had just finished dressing when her cell phone sounded. Retrieving it from her clutch bag, Cassie cautiously answered the call... It was Danielle.

Home of Simon and Cassie Lomas. The present.

They entered the house in silence, each being aware of the unfortunate circumstances that had caused their sleepless night.

Simon turned to the couple and forced a smile.

'Thank you for helping me out and for your understanding,' he said, noting their equally forced smiles. 'I'm counting on you not to mention anything about tonight's excursion to Cassie.'

'Hey, no problem,' said Logan.

'At least we got to see more of the overpriced properties around here, right?' Danielle remarked, as an attempt to lighten the mood.

Simon nodded. 'Best that you get some sleep,' he suggested. 'You must be absolutely exhausted.'

They nodded their agreement in unison.

'See you later today, Si,' said Danielle, as she and Logan headed for the staircase.

Simon had entered the kitchen, sitting heavily upon one of the chairs, before releasing his sobs of bitter frustration. He had anticipated that Cassie might have slept with Fiona or, even, Erin. That much he could understand, if not approve. Then, after hearing the voice of a young sounding male over the phone, he felt the numb shock of realising his worst fears. The possibility of losing her to another man. It then seemed ironic to him that they had discussed actuating his cuckold fantasy, only to discover that is what he had unwitting become.

Simon was sitting in the lounge when he heard the front door closing and then Cassie quietly announce her arrival. As he had parked the SUV at the far side of the house, she was unaware that he had already returned home. He remained seated in the armchair, whilst listening to the sound of her footsteps on the stairs and then the creak of a floorboard as she entered the master bedroom above. Moments later, he heard her in the on suite as she freshened up. The subsequent squeak of their bed indicated to him that she had chosen to get more sleep after her, no doubt, exhausting night.

Having decided to email Sara Anders, to inform her about these recent disturbing events, Simon crept along the hall and entered his study. After sending the email from his personal laptop, Simon switched his attention to the computer he used for work. He attempted to concentrate on the schedule for several minutes before giving up. Despite his extreme tiredness, there were too many distractions on his mind to allow any thought of sleep.

He shortly received an email reply from Sara, in which she advised him not to even intimate that he knew about Cassie's sleepover.

'If you do, it will inevitably lead to conflict and more emotionally pain for both of you,' she warned. 'This simply could be a one-off drunken mistake on her part.'

Simon knew she was correct, although he wondered what precisely had hurt Cassie enough to irrevocably change the course of their marriage.

Cassie remained soundly asleep when he joined her in bed later that afternoon. His troubled mind still raced with anxious thoughts about the future of their marriage and, of course, the lover or lovers with whom she had spent the previous night. Again, he berated himself for being so blind to his wife's feelings. He wondered whether his silly fantasy had inspired his wife's uncharacteristic behaviour or if her sleepover was simply a spontaneous reaction to a particularly tempting opportunity. Either way, Simon considered, he only had himself to blame.

Three weeks before Christmas...

Simon was going through the motions of decorating the house for the festive season. He did not feel in the least bit jolly or, even, interested in the annual tradition. The fact was that he felt emotionally dead inside. His depression seemed to be getting worse with each passing day. No one around him appeared to have noticed, as he hid this despondency behind a façade of faux smiles and habitual reactions.

Only Sara was aware of his silent pain. She had contacted him every day since the fateful incident and was concerned about his state of mind. Other than to provide emotional support, there was little more she could do for him. Cassie had remained obstinate apropos talking to her about past personal issues, although she did behave with more civility when Sara visited the house to treat Logan.

He was tired of suspecting Cassie of further trysts with her mysterious lover. Whenever she left the house, especially if away for more than a few hours, he imagined them being together. This self-torture only increased his anxiety which, in turn, led to him becoming impotent. As he and Cassie had recently discussed starting a family, his condition presented another problem to overcome. Specifically, in the bedroom.

'I just don't understand how I've suddenly become so undesirable to you, Simon,' she said, voicing her obvious disappointment in his lack of vigour. 'Are you turned off by the idea that we're trying for a baby?'

'No, I really want us to have kids,' he attempted to convince her.

Just not with the town slut, he thought.

'Then, it might be a medical problem,' she badgered. 'Maybe you should make an appointment to see the doctor.'

To check for STDs, he mused.

'Okay, I'll do that tomorrow,' he agreed.

'I'm worried about you, Si,' she claimed. 'I so miss our lovemaking.'

Why? Isn't lover boy screwing you enough? Simon retorted in his mind.

'I miss it too,' he assured her, as she finally shut up.

Having realised how much he resented her for what she had done, Simon finally stopped entirely blaming himself for the situation. True, he and Sara had made love on one occasion fifteen months previously. They had both been emotionally vulnerable after Mark's funeral and sought to comfort each other. It was a mistake they both bitterly regretted. Their ongoing platonic friendship annoyed Cassie because of her own problem with Sara. Neither her envy of that long-established friendship nor her obdurate attitude toward Sara was his fault. It was her problem to deal with. Conversely, his wife had chosen to have sex with a guy on impulse, for the thrill of it. Also, for all he knew, the affair could still be ongoing.

Considering the evidence, at least from his perspective, he then had to decide if fighting for their marriage was worth his sanity.

The following days were not any easier for him, as he sank lower into the mire of dejection. By now, Danielle had noticed the changes in his behaviour. The inordinate time he spent alone in the study, his heavy drinking and lack of personal hygiene. She also observed that he had stopped shaving and wore the same clothes for days. She and Logan discussed the telling signs of his depression, both realising the probable cause. They were surprised that Cassie appeared so indifferent to her husband's dishevelled state. Danielle politely broached the subject with her, but Cassie claimed Simon was merely sulking because she had chosen to move out of their bedroom and now slept in one of the guestrooms. Finally, overcome by Cassie's blasé ignorance of her husband's illness, Danielle thought it time to deliver a few home truths. She waited until Cassie was alone in the lounge that evening before confronting her.

'I happened to see you in town yesterday afternoon,' began Danielle, while sitting in an armchair facing the woman. 'I was in the café when you passed by with that young couple.'

'Oh, Fiona Lanyard and Trent Jackson,' revealed Cassie. 'Two former students of mine.'

'Are you usually so familiar with your ex-students, Cassie?' Danielle nonchalantly enquired. 'It appeared as if you and Fiona were all over that young man.'

'Okay, what are you implying?' she defensively snarled.

'Nothing,' replied Danielle. 'I mean nothing more than everyone in this house already knows about your affair with them.'

Cassie peered at Danielle, aghast that Simon must be aware of her deceit.

'How long has Simon known?' she nervously asked.

'Since the morning I phoned you, after your night before,' she replied. 'Simon was worried about you. He failed to remember Lanyard's address, but we finally tracked you down. We all heard that guy saying what a great fuck you were before the call ended. Obviously, he must also be quite the stud because you went back for more.'

'I... I can't help myself,' she tremulously claimed. 'I feel so ashamed of...'

Danielle interjected, 'I don't care about how you feel,' she snapped. 'I only care about your husband's welfare and his inability to cope with being married to a... wife like you.'

'I guess that's it for us then,' she tearfully remarked. 'The marriage is over.'

'That's up to you and Simon,' said Danielle. 'My parents went through a shit time a few years back. I heard Dad had a fling with some willing young pussy at one of the naturist resorts. Anyway, Mom and Dad managed to patch things up. I guess you could do the same if you both want it enough.'

Cassie nodded, confirming that she did.

Danielle continued, 'Then, I advise you to start by helping your husband. He's suffering from depression and needs to see a doctor. Sara can help him if you allow her to visit. Simon only knows that you strayed that one time. Don't make this any more painful for him by mentioning what only I know.'

'Thank you,' uttered Cassie.

'Incidentally, my parents won't be visiting us after all,' she declared. 'They're heading to Florida with your parents for a few months. You know, I had an interesting chat with my sister the other day. I explained the situation here and Laura revealed who our Dad had a fling with a few years ago. None other than her best friend, Cassie.'

Cassie sank further down into her seat, as she cringed at the thought of her brief affair with Jason Keely.

'I don't know what to say,' she mumbled.

'He should have known better,' said Danielle, as she stood. 'I'm not blaming you for his mistake. But it does confirm a pattern in your bad judgment when it comes to affairs. Think about it. A far older married man with a family; a carefree youth with no idea of commitment to another person or the responsibilities that go with marriage. If you still love Simon, let him know you care. If not, be a big girl and cut him free. We both know he can do far better.'

With those mature words of warning, Danielle strode from the room without a backward glance.

Cassie sobbed tears of self-reproach whilst admitting to herself what a callous hypocrite she had become. She had several adult decisions to make. None of which would be as easy as whether to sleep with her former students or not. She had already made that fateful mistake and lost her self-respect by doing so. Her immature decision to continue the affair had nothing to do with some imagined reprisal against Simon for his friendship with Sara. This predicament was one of her own creation and regretfully Simon was paying the price. She had chosen to blame him for the inadequacies within her own character; using a past feud with Sara as an excuse to justify feeling sorry for herself.

The first grownup decision she made was to end the brief affair with Trent and Fiona. It was a simple matter of texting the couple, both of whom seemed typically nonchalant in their curt responses about her choice. If she was not so relieved at being rid of the relationship, she might have felt hurt that they had merely used her as a convenient sexual playmate. The following decisions, intended to save the marriage, would prove far more difficult for her to accomplish. The next call she made was to Sara Anders...

The following day...

They were in the study. Sara was there in her capacity as a therapist. This morning, Simon and Cassie were her clients. The couple sat on a couch facing the seated woman as they continued their session.

'Are there any further truths you wish to divulge regarding your time with this couple, Cassie?' Sara enquired.

'Only to say that I now regret the bad choices I've made recently,' replied Cassie.

'Simon, have you anything to add?' she asked.

'I still fail to understand how easy it seemed to be for her to cheat on me with a couple of twenty somethings,' he stated, morosely. 'We all know I'm far from perfect, but surely I've not been that bad of a husband. Not emotionally neglectful enough of her needs to justify having my heart ripped out anyway.'

'Is that how it feels for you, Simon?' asked Sara.

He nodded.

'Look at the state of me,' he said. 'I'd been worried sick of losing Cassie and our marriage, but then I reached a kind of epiphany. I completely blamed myself for a while after it happened, but then I felt resentful for having to carry that burden on my own. I was waiting for her to come clean about the incident. The longer she remained silent, the more I resented her for having been such a slut. I even had myself checked out for STDs. Thankfully, the tests were negative.'

'Do you really loath me that much?' Cassie tearfully asked him.

'I hate this person you've become,' he snapped at her. 'Where the hell is the woman I married? I bet you thought you'd got away with it. You just took advantage of my love for you, thinking I would be easy to fool. Well, look where are you now, Cass.'

'That's enough, Simon,' warned Sara, aware of Cassie's distraught reaction.

'No,' he refused, as his angry frustration boiled over. 'There's more to disclose. She claimed to be telling us the truth earlier, but I know my wife continued to see that couple behind my back.'

'Is this true?' Sara asked her.

Cassie nodded while continuing to sob.

'I might have seen them... one more time; How... did you suspect?' she tremulously asked him.

'Erin phoned me,' he revealed, looking at Sara. 'She's Fiona's mother. Seems she was concerned for me, having figured out that I must be none the wiser. She doesn't approve of cheating wives. If a couple opens their marriage then fair enough, Erin said, but she knew this was a one-sided decision. Cassie's choice. Now that's cold and calculating of my wife. Erin also informed me the three of them often screwed together in the afternoons, usually at her place, just in case I wanted to confront them.'

'Oh, my god, you knew all this time!' exclaimed Cassie, in abject horror, as she stood.

'Yes, you liar, I knew,' he growled at her in his unfettered rage. 'I figure the prenuptial agreement my father's lawyer made you sign, the one I objected to at the time, will now come in handy during our divorce proceedings.'

Cassie exited the room in floods of self-pitying tears, quickly followed by Sara, as he finished his rant.

The Following Year. Two weeks before Christmas.

Simon felt unburdened, even elated, while Danielle and Logan helped him decorate the large Christmas tree in the living area.

'I'm pleased to see you back to your old self,' said Danielle, handing Simon another bauble.

He smiled at her. 'Thanks, Danielle,' he said, again admiring her naked figure. 'You know, I'm glad you both persuaded me to give this naturism thing a go. At least it's encouraged me to return to the gym in my attempt to rival young Logan there.'

Logan laughed at his comment. 'Dream on, old man,' he said, flexing his muscular physique in Simon's direction.

'Show off,' retorted Simon, jovially.

'Coffee is served,' declared Sara, placing a tray of mugs on the table, before peering at the tree. 'Hey, fantastic job you guys.'

Simon gazed at Sara's alluring figure while approaching her.

'I think being naked suits you, Doctor Anders,' he observed, before they affectionately embraced.

Sara grinned at him. 'I'm slowly getting used to it,' she remarked. 'Though my bump will start to show in another few weeks.'

'I'm still elated about the news, babe,' he declared, kissing her on the forehead.

'We received a Christmas card with a letter from Cassie today,' she announced. 'She's finally decided to sign the divorce papers and has sent them to your lawyer.'

'This is a day for good news,' he cheerfully remarked. 'I wonder if her decision has anything to do with her giving birth to mixed-race twins a few months ago. The evidence kind of screams divorce to me.'

'True, but you've also been extremely fair to her, especially under the circumstances.' Sara reminded him. 'You bought her an apartment in that condo, not far from her parents' place, and agreed to pay some of the maintenance for those kids of hers.'

1...456789