A Good Man: William's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you ...oh my God that feels nice." She says and she begins to move against my finger.

"Come for me, again," I whisper into her ear.

She becomes more frantic as I stroke her faster and faster. She arches her back again and begins to come again. Her vagina contracts around my cock which is still hard inside her.

"Oooh, William, fucking Christ, Oooh, yes," She yells. I look around to make sure no one has discovered our hiding place.

She calms down slowly, her breathing becoming slower and steady. She opens her eyes and blinks. There is a huge smile on her face. "That was amazing; I've never ...so many times before, and you're still hard," she says looking at me and I smile as well.

She squeezes her legs around me keeping me deep inside her. She touches the end of my nose with her finger then pulls me down to give me a quick kiss.

She puts her mouth to my ear and whispers slowly emphasizing each word. "Well ...I think you're a good man."

* * *

"You can let me off here mister," She says. I pull over and she gets out of the car. "Thanks a lot," Are her last words to me as she dashes across the road. I sigh as I watch her pretty legs emerging from under her dress as she heads into a house. I see that the grass out front needs cutting.

© William Goodman 2021

12