All Comments on 'A Good Neighbor'

by JohanaZahara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

Simple, low-key, and the perfect length. Hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it

an enjoyable read, I wonder what she would think if she knew that I had my cock out as I read !

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

My wife found out that the next door neighbor’s son was watching her through our window. She began to put on sexy shows for him and even masturbate. Eventually she asked if she could have sex with him. I agreed.

ManosHandsManosHandsover 6 years ago
Very nice!

Well written, nice pace, and just the right amount of 'show n tell'.

Keep them coming...

comysterymancomysterymanover 6 years ago
Nice reading

Looking forward to the next chapter(s) of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife and I

lived in an apartment complex once right after we got married. Two guys had the unit right across from us, the buildings were very close, maybe 8 feet is all.

One evening their blinds were up a foot or so, one of the guys was wandering around nude with a hard on. Then he was masturbating, he couldn't see us, all we could see was him from the waist down. That got to be a regular thing, and both of them did that, not at the same time though. I talked the wife into wandering around first in just panties, then fully nude. Finally one day their drape was all the way up so we left ours up also. That was one hell of a show, let me tell you. The two guys moved about a week later, and old couple moved in which ended that. Great fun while it lasted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous