A Good Neighbour

Story Info
If you make noise, you can expect a neighbour to complain.
1.8k words
4.41
26.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always prided myself on being a considerate neighbour. I kept the volume down, tiptoed around my apartment like I was on eggshells, and never played my music past 10 PM. But last night, something had changed. The music had been louder, the laughter had rung out a little too heartily, and I guess I hadn't realized just how thin the walls were in this old building. Worst of all, I hadn't come to that realisation when my good friend and I had had a little too much fun in bed. He and I both had made a lot of noise that night.

So, when I heard the firm knock on my door this morning, I knew it could only mean one thing. I had some explaining to do.

Groggily, I stumbled out of bed, my messy hair cascading around my face. My eyes were half-closed, and I wrapped myself in my worn-out robe before shuffling to the door. As I turned the handle and opened it, I was met with the sight of my upstairs neighbours - a couple around my age, Daniel and Grace.

Daniel - a tall, muscular guy - looked stern, a deep furrow etched across his forehead, while Grace's expression was more sympathetic, though tinged with annoyance. The slim woman shifted from foot to foot, glancing at her partner, who was obviously the one leading this confrontation.

"Hey," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. "Is everything alright?"

Daniel cleared his throat, trying to maintain a level of decorum. "Last night, you guys were a bit... loud," he said, his voice laced with irritation. "It's been an ongoing issue, and we've tried to be patient, but it's getting out of hand."

I felt a pang of guilt hit me. I had no intention of disturbing their peace, but I couldn't deny that the thin walls of the building amplified even the quietest of sounds.

"I'm sorry, Daniel," I replied, my voice apologetic. "I didn't mean to disturb you guys. It was just a special occasion last night, and things got a little... out of control."

Grace nodded sympathetically. "We understand that, but it's starting to happen more often. We need our sleep too, and it's affecting our work."

I nodded earnestly, suddenly very awake and aware of my responsibility. "Of course, I'll do my best. I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused."

Grace's expression softened, and she offered a reassuring smile. "We're not trying to be jerks about it. We just want to make sure we all get along and have a harmonious living situation. We really don't want to call the landlord."

'Landlord' was just about the scariest word imaginable.

"I'm sorry," I said, taken aback. "Were you actually going to call the landlord?"

"If you help us out, we won't have to contact the landlord about the noise complaints. We don't want to escalate things, but..." Daniel didn't seem to plan on finishing his sentence.

My heart sank, as I was a goody-two-shoes who had no experience being on the receiving end of complaints. "Of course I will help you out. Whatever you need."

Daniel and Grace looked at each other, then back at me. They seemed to size me up from head to toe.

"We were... inspired by you," Grace explained. "Make that noise again, the one you made last night just before your boyfriend - quite loudly, I must say - stumbled out of your bed and out of your apartment."

I was more than a little confused. "Wait - what do you mean?"

Daniel put a big, strong hand on my shoulder. He was a lot taller than me and intimidated me. "You know what she means," he said. "The noise you make when you are being a total slut."

I wanted to be a girl who was not intimidated by this. But being called a slut by a man like him did more than scare me a little - it made me feel all other sorts of things too.

"You called me a slut," I gasped, as his hand lowered to more sensitive regions than my shoulders.

"Is he wrong?" Grace asked me, in a voice that was both kind and sultry. "Will the landlord be calling you a slut too, when we tell him how you kept us awake?"

I shook my head. "No - I mean - no need to call him."

Daniel's hand slid down my arm until he reached my hand, and he grabbed it.

"What did these hands do last night, hmm?"

Grace then whispered in my ear. "Do to Daniel what you did to that guy with those hands last night, and we'll forget about the whole thing."

Before I knew it, Daniel was guiding my hand towards a growing bulge in his pants. As I felt it, my own crotch was tingling with excitement.

"Fuck," I mumbled under my breath. Daniel loosened his grip on my hand, but I kept stroking the bulge. Soon, it was rock hard.

I looked up, a little unsure, but Daniel smiled at me. "Good girl. Go on."

And so I slowly pulled his zipper down. I heard an appreciative noise from Grace's direction as I took a fat cock between my hands.

"I bet those slutty hands can do some magical things," Grace said, looking pleased at the scene.

I had to admit I was fumbling a bit too nervously as I started jacking him off. Grace was quick to notice.

"Come on," she said, "you can do better than that."

"I would think so," Daniel chimed in. "Why not use that soft little mouth too? I bet it does more than scream from pleasure."

Slowly, my nerves started giving way to a sudden competitive urge to show Daniel what I could do. I knelt before my tall neighbour. Then I put my lips on his cock and bobbed my head forwards and backwards.

I felt a hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me. That hand was Grace's, as Daniel placed his hands around my neck. I swear his prick got even bigger as I found my rhythm sucking it.

"Babe," Grace said while pushing my head. "Is it wet enough?"

"Hmm," Daniel considered. "It could be wetter."

I freed my mouth from his cock. "Do I need to get lube?" I asked. "My mouth cannot get much wetter."

Grace grinned. "Oh yes, it can."

She pulled my head towards her, looked into my eyes intensely for a second, and then carefully pushed her finger between my lips. "How is your gag reflex?"

Before I could answer, three fingers found their way into my mouth. As she pushed my tongue down, I felt more saliva already. She played a bit, using her other hand to give me a few slaps on my face as she explored my mouth.

"I bet Daniel will fit nicely in your throat."

I was lost for words as her fingers were replaced by Daniel's cock within seconds. "Open up, slutty girl."

I had no time to think as he pushed my face onto his cock. Its head went past my tongue, straight into my throat. I struggled for a second, and then relaxed and let him facefuck me until I tapped out.

"You need breath, hmm?" Daniel raised an eyebrow. "Don't think so, you like my dick more than air, horny little bitch."

This gave me enough time for a quick breath before his cock went back down my throat. I didn't have the chance to swallow my spit. Some of it fell down my cleavage, wetting my dress. Feeling drops of spit on my boobs made me all the hornier, but it was not as wet there as my pussy probably was. Almost as though he had read my thoughts, he pulled his dicked from my mouth. He then pushed me down until I lay on my back, on my fluffy rug.

"Is your pussy hungry for my big dick?" he asked me. I nodded as he pulled my panties to the side. "Well - you will have to wait."

I felt his finger going in, surprisingly gently. My pussy was wet but tight. He fondled me inside there, and when he took his finger out it was wet too. So when he rubbed my clit with it, it slid nice and smoothly. He kept a nice rhythm as I moaned and I was hungry for more. Luckily, he added another finger, then one more. His rhythm remained steady, but he increased force.

I saw his other hand gesturing towards Grace. To my surprise, she shoved some fingers into my cunt too. Their hands together fucked my pussy. I had never felt this before, but it felt too good to complain.

I was so wet that I swear they could have fisted me, but instead, Daniel replaced his fingers with his dick. It was in my pussy now, together with three of Grace's fingers, giving me a sensation that almost made me faint.

He fucked me deep, faster and faster, pushing Grace's fingers against my G-spot with every thrust. He was groaning. I couldn't help humping my pelvis up against them.

That was it. I felt that familiar wave of warmth taking over my body and cried out loud.

"Fuck - Hngh - I'm cumming!" I think I made more noise than the night before as I felt the explosion of built-up release.

Daniel was relentless. "I knew you could make those noises again, you cock-hungry slut." He kept pounding into me, harder and deeper, until I felt his cock pulsating. He pulled out and jetted his sperm onto my dress. It was a lot. Some of it even landed on my cleavage, and Grace seemed to have fun spreading it around, massaging my chest with hands dirty with cum.

"Look how dirty he made you," Grace chuckled.

"Get it all out of me," Daniel commanded me. I obliged and squeezed every last drop of cum out of his dick.

Daniel collapsed beside me. Grace stroked my forehead. "Good neighbour,"' she said.

It took them a few minutes to recover. As they stood up, I prepared to do the same, but Daniel shook his head.

"You keep lying there, you cum-covered rag, until we are out of your front door. And you will lie on the floor until you hear Grace scream from upstairs, just like you did yesterday night. And the next time I knock on your door, you will be ready for me without any complaints."

They closed the door and I was alone. But I knew I didn't have to wait long until it was my turn to hear some sounds worthy of complaints. But I knew not to call the landlord.

Fuck, that was the hottest thing ever.