All Comments on 'A Good Son Ch. 01'

by Whitesocks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very hot.

I have read many stories on this site about adult mother and son experiences. This is the first I have read that has no physical contact between the mom and son sexually. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
dont stop

this story needs a continuation....to good to stop here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
fuck her and stop teasing her to dead

you already cross the line.just another freak who enjoying teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
to the idiot "fuck her and ..."

Learn how to spell. You come across like an asshole, which you probably are. The ignorance of the English language which you display is indicitive (stop me if I am using words too big for you to understand) of someone who has sucked too much cum from his fathers' cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Like the commentor of a few years ago, I'll have to admit that this is the first incest story involving mother/son sex which involves no physical sexual contact. And it is incredibly hot. You have written a male lead who seems to want to be truthful. He claims no beauty queen for a mother, but still finds her attractive. He feels for her sexual needs, berates himself for not considering them earlier, and decides to do something about it. He simply gives her the opportunity and the material to work with to achieve better orgasms. And so far, in this story, he hasn't touched her sexually. This is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

♡♡♡♡♡

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous