All Comments on 'A Good Student'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 192 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

As always, most excellent!

Thank you for writing well, thank you for good sex, thank you for exploring the "mind" side of this subject!

I will look forward to more chapters as we follow the life of this "good student"!

northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
The mind as the sexiest organ

Excellent! An excellent story of seduction, control, patience, focus, caring, loving and hot sex.

Gave it a 5 for the writing, for the honesty, for portraying D/s as I know it. It is so much different to want to possess another person as the professor did in the story, and using someone for fucking, without feeling. You struck a fine balance between control and caring, pushing the envelope and attentiveness and responsiveness to the woman.

Please! Write more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A good start to Emma's story.

I am looking forward to more of her story.

pcsocakepcsocakeabout 17 years ago
finally

you're back!!

amazing story.

Softouch911Softouch911about 17 years ago
Welcome back!

It's good to see you again. This story is a real surprise, full of a good sort of passion, intense with lust and even some hope -- things I'm used to finding in your work, but not so prominent I suppose.

Thanks, Softouch911

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hypnotic

I was completely spellbound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
perfect.

This has two of my turn-ons in it: professor/student sex, which is done often but usually not this well, and cock-spanking a clit, which isn't done nearly enough and when it is done, it's always short. You gave it a couple of paragraphs, which I appreciated greatly.

rgraham666rgraham666about 17 years ago
Damn Zoot

You're good.

What an exquisite piece of work. You drew both characters so fully. The passion both of them showed was marvelous.

I was especially struck by how you manage to sneak honest caring in there, make this a far richer story with emotions not often displayed in these sorts of work.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Freakin hot!

This girl is totally me. And just when I think your stories couldn't get any hotter you outdo yourself and just tap into something so incredibly sensual. I loved, loved, loved it! Thanks for writing it. Katie

shereadsshereadsabout 17 years ago
Is it warm in here? Or is it just me?

Holymary. This story rates a fainting couch, a vial of smelling salts and all seven Day-of-the-Week panties.

I have to go now. Hands shking, cant typ so good.

BeachGurl2BeachGurl2about 17 years ago
Wow, I'm impressed

I enjoyed this story very much. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it

I am so jealous of Emma! You've captured the things I feel perfectly, and I can't wait to read more. Please don't let this end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome just awesome!

wow that was amazing, i know what exactly how Emma feels. thank you for that, looking forward to reading more!

Wicked_AngelWicked_Angelabout 17 years ago
Nothing Short of amazing ...

It was really one of the most amazing stories I have ever read on this site. So articulate and well thought out. Describing things so eloquently. I've just never read passion described so perfectly. The act of giving and recieving, being ashamed to have what one really wants. I believe you have captured that essence perfectly in this story. Rarely does a story interest me enough to read more these days, but you have me intrigued. Thank you, authors like yourself make reading more interesting.

jjadlerjjadleralmost 17 years ago
Stunning

This is a gorgeous piece of writing, and one of the most intense relationship stories I've read in a long, long time. It's also the first piece of yours that I've read... and I see I have a lot of reading ahead of me.

Thank you for letting us into the soul of a dom. I'm surprised to see how strongly it resonates in me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fucking amazing.

Thanks so much for elaborating upon the inner workings of both the submissive and dominant mind.Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Must Read!

Absolutely amazing! This story has left me breathless...

I'll be staying up late to read the next chapters of this story since I can't stop myself...it's just too good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
AMAZING

Wow...this story is written so well! It is absolutely captivating. You had me spell-bound..I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mind Blowing

Beautiful and sensual in all the right ways. I hope there's more to come...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Gasp

That was amazing! I somehow leave the story feeling a part of the characters. It held me breathless till the very end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
leave my comment on this "submission"

little did they know, literotica, when they titled that invitation.

oh

my

fucking

god

you've done me.

MissOrallyFixatedMissOrallyFixatedover 16 years ago
excellent

i loved your story...how the buildup of the plot paralleled that of the actual sex...this is probably the best i've read so far! absolutely loved it, and plan to check you out and see if you've written more:)

comp2000comp2000over 16 years ago
Best story I have ever read

Thank You.

comp2000comp2000over 16 years ago
Best story I have ever read

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutly amazing!

extremly well written and explained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
CoolCool

I'll definately have to check out more of your stuff. This was pretty f'ing brilliant, but something tells me you've got a lot more to offer. Because I belive in constructive comments rather than just a 'That's so fucking hot!!', I can really appriciate getting into your guy's mind. Any idiot can take a snap shot of a scene and write down what's happening, but that extra bit where you get a hint at the why of it demands a little more...I don't know, fuck. Just a little MORE. Anyway, just so you know that your shit's not mindless drivle wasted in a slpatter of jiz on my wall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very impressed

This is the best I've ever read! I am seeing someone new, and I plan to show him this story... I hope it will help him understand the appeal of BDSM. If not - well, I guess I'll just be back here more often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I don't have a constructive comment

Only a fantastic orgasm. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*meow*

God. I definately didn't think that men could right erotica, but you changed my mind. I have a teacher that I wish would tie me against a desk and lash me with something, god it could be a stapler for all I care... All I can say is thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect

you're just perfect.

amazing story.

Unique SpiritUnique Spiritover 16 years ago
de ja vue

okay so my real life experience he was not a teacher. But what he showed me and I showed him.. was soo much like this and yes described well, graphic in the right way to bring the image to ones own mind. The description of how the "teacher" writes describes so much how I feel about my own erotic writing guess I need to nerve up now and share it thanks for sharing yours I am a FAN and wish I could find my teacher again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent!

This was excellent it captured the sensitive and longing side of bdsm as well as the helplessness that makes bdsm so enjoyable. It was worded superbly and flowed beautifully, this was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The work of a real writer

This was written by a highly intelligent person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you.

It was truly lovely to read something that I could relate to so well. I won't go into details, but I believe you've helped me to understand myself better, and although I'm no where near comfortable with the things I feel... yet.. I atleast have the thought that perhaps one day I will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You're probably my favorite writer

this was an amazing read ... it made me a little sad for the life i left behind

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
perfect

you know how to touch me... so perfect.

MerkstaveMerkstaveabout 16 years ago
...

I don't even know what to say.

Beautiful.

Sarah_MysterySarah_Mysteryabout 16 years ago
Thank you.

Your story is perfectly crafted an absolute joy to read! Thank you. Thank you for posting them so that others may enjoy your skillful writing.

dthcdthcalmost 16 years ago
Loved it,

I loved everything about it, but where was that quote from?

"Darkness stirs my soul," I quoted. "Desires whose name I cannot speak. His flesh is within me, his raging lust upon me. I am his anger and his joy, his sickness and its cure. He shames me with my pleasure and tames me with his rage, till all dissolves between us and he sees me as I am."

momachaosmomachaosalmost 16 years ago
I am undone

I feel truly overwhelmed and exposed by this story and I am both captivated and blessed by your gift. You have articulated longings in my heart that were almost unidentifiable and certainly unexplored. Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Unbelievable

Read #3 first, and came back to this one. If it weren't so late I would keep reading. I will have to remember and come back another time. AMAZING!! You do have a way with words (my biggest weakness) and oh dear you had me really quickly. Thank you so much for wonderful stories! Your description of personality and perception of sexuality is just about hitting the nail on the head for me. Thanks so much again! I look forward to reading the rest of them!! :)

PeepshwGrlPeepshwGrlalmost 16 years ago
Lovely

Absolutely perfect...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot

You know how to turn a woman on with your writing. I practically came myself just reading it without doing anything. Please write more!

provokittyprovokittyover 15 years ago
The core of true femininity

This is one of the very few stories I have read that captures what being a feminine female is all about. I read it wanting to yell out "yes! yes!" and not just because it made me come ;).

Seriously, it's perfectly written...

This, I believe is what TRUE feminism is about. It's a shame how so many women are so afraid to embrace it in themselves.

Thank you very much for sharing! =)

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerover 15 years ago
Marvelous

Fantastic descriptions, excellent dialog, and such an incredibly sexy story. The discussion of domination and how he carries it out is enviable. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WoW!!

I have read a lot of stories on this site and I must say yours is one of the better one.

Poetry in motion.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
thank you

Well dr_mabeuse. This is some story. There are a few careless slips, but they are overwhelmed by the intensity of the writing. And it seems to have turned my woman on too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

I have to say you caught the mind set of a submissive female incredibly well with undeniable realism. The fact that he is 'conquered by her submission' is so true. Both me and my dom enjoyed this very much.

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2about 15 years ago
Real

We often read that BDSM happens in only one way, repeated over and over, but an experienced man and woman respond each in their won ways. The feeling is incredibly intense and the woman discovers who she is. The man does the same. This not only was great writing, it was based on reality, not some formula.

The description of the student is deliciously hot combining her lust and her vulnerability. It ends with their wanting more.

So damned good! Must read the rest.

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I usually try to write comments more intellectual than this, though really it's all been said, and you don't need me to tell you how brilliant your writing is. But I'll say it anyway. Brilliant. I can't wait to read more.

DoYouSeeMeDoYouSeeMeabout 15 years ago
Touching

Yours is the first story I read on literotica. I just joined and immediately went browsing for the genre I love. Luckily, I found your work. This was a wonderful piece, so full of tenderness mixed with wanton lust. The conflict inside her, the determination in him... the humanity and primitive sexuality in them both.

I adored it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent story

This was a really excellent story, so well written and I am compelled to mention that it definitely struck a chord with me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
wow

Jesus, this story was so hot. I love how you described how she felt as she was "humiliated" and how much he teased her before she was dying for it and he gave it to her. I wish i had someone to treat me like a slut like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow!

This was amazing! Well written, fantastic plot and incredibly erotic...I have to say, this is the best erotic story I have read, on Literotica or elsewhere. Congratulations & thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Inspired

This was the first erotica piece that quirked my interest and definitely still my favorite (which touches on a sensitive area when I MUST share with unwilling friends haha)

As a rookie author, you sir have compelled me to write my own piece :] My eternal gratitude, T.E.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good god, man!

That was good. It's so nice to have a someone who is a good writer write the story, the narration is just so much better. Your sentiments are really good, and you really hit the nail on the head with the descriptions.

Looooved it! I was reading it for foreplay and I could barely make it through, I could barely catch my breath. And then it was followed by awesome sex, so yeah. My husband said he also read it another time, but he didn't make it to the finish ;)

Lena8Lena8over 14 years ago
You are a Master extraordinare!!!!!!

This is most likely my most favourite story - it gets me all the time, evey time! It makes my pussy so wet, and my nipples so hard! It makes me year to cummm! GOD Almighty You are a Master extraordinare!!!!!! This story is so hot it burns and i LOVE your description of how she feels: so aroused, so humiliated, and yet so eager to please him as his Cum-Slut!!! i wish i had someone to treat me like a Cum-Slut like that! i wish i has someone like you to be my Master!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thankyou

I have so much trouble finding erotica that accurately portrays the reality behind both the dominant and the submissive. That story was amazing.Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

I have to say, this my number 1 favorite story on literotica now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wow

Very deep, passionate and intense - articulates what I have always wanted in that I have always wanted a man to really take charge and be hard on me without degrading me. As everyone agrees, you are a brilliant writer. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so good.really good...

that was a good one.i cant really tell u how much but that was really superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow.........

As a college student this drives me SOOOOOOO CRAZY!!!!! This is a fantasy I have always wanted to come true!!!! Very well written! I'll keep dreaming I guess, and reading this amazing story......

PhilomelaPhilomelaabout 14 years ago
Amazing.

"...they've been exciting you since before you even knew what sex was..."

It's like you pulled this story right out of my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

one of the best erotic stories i have ever read. simply orgasmic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow

I came so hard reading this that the screen blurred and I just had to hold onto the last scene in my mind as best I could while the orgasm took me. Jeez louise. I write this now, a half hour later, when my hands have stopped shaking and the dull throb of my happy body quieted down enough for me to concentrate on typing!

ellebelle6ellebelle6about 14 years ago
Submission

I have never read a more lovely, intelligent, moving explanation of submissives. I have always felt it in my heart, I have always loved to be chased, to be pushed, have always wanted for a man to meet my determination with his own, and to overcome mine. A submissive is not a woman who will bow to any man, but a determined woman who seeks the man who can make her want to bow.

"'Darkness stirs my soul,' I quoted. 'Desires whose name I cannot speak. His flesh is within me, his raging lust upon me. I am his anger and his joy, his sickness and its cure. He shames me with my pleasure and tames me with his rage, till all dissolves between us and he sees me as I am.'"

Nothing could describe it better. Please, let me know what that quote is from!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
appreciation...

This really is very good. It's incredibly well written, for a start; nothing turns me off more than poor spelling and grammar! (I wish I were joking.) When I saw that there are more in the series I nearly came in my panties. (Not joking.) I really can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Beautiful

This is the best I've read on this site or anywhere for that matter. Completely captivating and beautiful! I've never been more turned on by a story. I can't wait to read more.

MINKXMINKXalmost 14 years ago
One more time...

I think I've read this series about twelve times now...and considering how strong my retentive skills are, that's saying something. I don't have the luxury of coming back upon a story and going, oh what was this one about again??? So I basically reread this like a great classic that you just have to revisit because it moves you so strongly. I wish I could have experienced something like this myself, but you let me have the next best thing. (After writing, reading is my THIRD favorite thing in life.)

Thanx for the voyeuristic pleasure-it's always, first time or twelfth-a great ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved "A good Student"!

I loved the "good student" and look forward to doing some teaching myself! I can't wait to read the rest of this series and a few more orgasms along the way, haha.

iteachu559@gmail.com

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
One of the best

pices of writing on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You Sir are the one I have been looking for. You capture the conflict so well. You are truly one of the best writers on this site. I can't thank you enough

Naughtydad469Naughtydad469over 13 years ago
Great Story! Where are the other "Emma's"that want to be taught!

I have read this great beginning story of this awesome series. I had several great orgasms reading all of them ;)

I love to "teach", as well, if there are any other women like "Emma" out there that has the need to explore her sexuality, with a patient and caring "teacher".

I have helped others (females only) fulfill their desires and fantasies.

Send me a PM by clicking on my screen name for Lit (naughtydad469). It has my contact information

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love this story

Man this is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I haven't read many stories that are both incredibly sexy and get all the emotions perfect at the same time.

Truly fantastic!

LillaBeanLillaBeanabout 13 years ago
Smart, Crazy, and Powerful!

I think I found my entertainment for the remainder of this blizzard.

FeistyOrchidFeistyOrchidabout 13 years ago
Wow! Quite the read

It's amazing & wonderful to know that "Emmas" don't just exsist in my head but in others as well. I'm an Emma & for so long thought I was alone- thanks for helping me to see I'm not. You have a wonderful style & your stories are excellent. Please keep on writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh my goodness. Amazing!!

Emma reminds me so much of myself, and the character Connor, is my dream man i swear. Dominant, forceful, but still sensitive! Great story! Cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Breath taking!

I have read so many stories, so many.. That now, that I read this... I am speechless. This was enough to get me turned on to come and enough to make me cry. By the end of this story, that's exactly what I did.. Was cry. 5 stars for everything. Emma reminds me of myself.. And Connor is really the perfect guy for some one like me. The way he was so sensitive yet so amazingly forceful and aggressive. This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. It kept me emotionally interested yet physically interested too. I cannot wait to read more of your stories. Bravissma!

discoverme32discoverme32about 13 years ago
wow

I have been searching for my WHOLE life to find a man that understood what was in my head. That understood what it means to submit. That understood how to get to what was in my heart so that I could submit.

I am completely and head over heels in love with you Dr_mabeuse. I would submit to you anywhere, anytime.

This story is my ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yum

Judging by the comments before this one, we all just fell in love with Connor :D He really is irresistable. Thank you for creating him. It seems he's given more of us than just Emma a great deal of pleasure.

sexysardiniansexysardinianalmost 13 years ago
amazing

this piece spoke to me. i have never realized how i felt about certain things until now. my ever present submissive side burst with raw energy and i now know how to make my D/s relationships better and how to truly release my inner self

the part about how Conner and Emma feel at night will forever be immortalized in my mind

StaciaSmilesStaciaSmilesalmost 13 years ago
Earth shattering

Stunning, I loved it. Perfectly describes my dark urges..thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A tremendous work.

"A Good Student" is astonishing and compelling, both a literary and erotic gem. The author displays his command of powerful and often poetic prose throughout, and in turn displays the narrator's (and, one would like to think, the author's) overwhelming and arousing comfort with that which is powerful and poetic in life. There are lines that demand to be savored, that hang still in the air on their own as fantastic constructions. . Moving between sexual and everyday events with uncommon ease, this story balances love and anger, fantasy and realism, bliss and imperfection; it is the perfect mix of life and dream, just tipping the balance to the latter. But it's not just well-written, it's smart: every now and then, at just the right moment, the author floors the reader with insights in which sex illuminates the rest of life, entangling obscenity with earnest sobriety as any serious exploration of the erotic should.

And oh yeah, it's also sexy. You will get off (again, and again, and again.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you with my whole heart

i always thought that something was wrong with me. you have taught me that im just right. thank you for showing me that im a sub. with all of my heart.

Maggerz2Maggerz2almost 13 years ago
Amazing read!

A Good Student series is one that has an amazing story line. It's erotic. heart felt and all around an amazing read. It helped me realize that there truly isn't anything with me being a sub, that there is a dom out there for me. This author is very talented with numerous stories that will have you reading them again and again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Stuff!

As a person who happened to be a Dom, happened to write poetry and BDSM erotic, happened to be tall, happened to have a much younger sub, and happened to be named Connor:

This story really hit the nail on the head for me. :D

Coincidences aside, this is a great piece of writing. It lends a credibility to my perversions that would otherwise be lacking and dregs into deeper psychological waters than most erotic writers would dare tred with such a subject.

Good job, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need More!

WOW! This was the best read ever! I wish I was lucky enough to experience something like this. But I was lucky enough to have come across this story :) Every aspect was so perfectly written, I felt like I was being brought on a journey! But I need MORE! lol! I am also an 'Emma' and I've felt quite alone and weird. Reading this story and people's comments has helped me realize that maybe I'm not so strange afterall. The balance between fear and trust is perfect! I can't wait to read some of you're other stories!

Thank you so much, Sir

AmberSubmissiveAmberSubmissiveover 12 years ago
Hot hot hot

As an active submissive, I can easily picture this. A dominant taking absolute control of your body like that is mind blowing and you, Sir, used all the right words to describe it. Amazingly well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fan-fucking-tastic!

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years ago
Every time I re-read this one

I just want to give up writing. I'll never be this good. Stories like this should get a 6 or 7 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Erotic literature at its best!

This is a far cry from most of the run-of-the-mill porno you typically find. This story has left me breathlessly wanting more! I cannot wait to read the rest of it. Your writing has real depth to it, and carries such passion and heat! Definitely one of my all time favorites here! If you are not a published author, then someone has clearly dropped the ball here. More, more, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I have read countless stories in the BDSM category, and this tops every single one of them so far. I loved it so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
darkness stirs my soul....

"Darkness stirs my soul, Desires whose name I cannot speak. His flesh is within me, his raging lust upon me. I am his anger and his joy, his sickness and its cure. He shames me with my pleasure and tames me with his rage, till all dissolves between us and he sees me as I am."

i love that quote and went online to find it and discovered this....

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=LaPKAGudiz8C&printsec=frontcover&dq=a+good+student&hl=en&ei=gjmNTqizO8Kk0QWdqawq&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

a real good read and wonderful turnon!

isubmit2uisubmit2uover 12 years ago
At last...

A story providing a Dom worthy of the title willing and able to give his newfound sub what she needs... Wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

As a sub, I am amazed that anyone has been able to capture the intimacy in this kind of relationship... Well written and very sexy!!

ElitistMachineElitistMachineover 12 years ago
Anais Nin and hot sin

I can't help but revisit this story again and again. I wonder how many people you've got sending you letters like I have. Telling you how they relate to a character, and how what started as a quick way to get off turned into soul-searching. I don't think all women are like me (thank Gosh!) but for those who honestly respect the cusps of man and woman, and what each means...this is our anthem. Let someone know me better than I know myself. Let them pry and poke and stab something truly meaningful. Thank you.

McMurphywritesMcMurphywritesover 12 years ago
So good

This one gets me off every time! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Truly awesome

A great story, well presented & very believeable. I once had a submissive like Emma, and sadly I let her go. Your story reminds me of those times we once had together. Can't wait to read more!!

Aurora LeighAurora Leighover 12 years ago
You are such a great writer ... one of my favorites

This is a great tale about the beginning of a D/s relationship ... I love how you write so succinctly about the thoughts inside of His mind & dissect the base emotions of Domination & submission.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous