All Comments on 'A Good Wife'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

Lordy, just another cuck wimp tale. How unoriginal. The wife is reduced to the status of a prostitute - fucking around to get her hubby his next promotion. All of your characters are sleaze-bags and do not deserve a shred of readers respect or sympathy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Wow, this is SO credible. Imagine that. A powerful man extorting his subordinates' wives trading repeated sexual favors for promotions. I just cannot imagine 1, or 2 or 15 of these women deciding that they have: (1.) Federal, State and (sometimes) local laws against workplace misconduct on their side (i.e. 'hostile workplace); (2.) blackmail (including sexual favors) is against the law in state, province and county in the civilized world; in the USA it's a felony; (3.) every company has a strict policy against this, due to the incredible liabilities associated with workplace sexual harassments and sexual; (4.) both spouses can claim "injury" against the company and said manager and can collect huuuuuuge awards. Cheap, easy plot device. Rating: -3 Stars.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Complete trash.

Oh and this "David and I survived in our marriage, and in fact we even became stronger." Yeah no, thats as rare as a unicorn.

appaloosa1453appaloosa1453over 3 years ago

so why the part about the cia? where did that go?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
The Modern Woman

And the modern marriage. Definitely a goose and gander world. Five stars for something Jenny won't write. And posted in "Loving Wives"? I hope you have some asbestos skivvies and a kevlar suit too, the MP will be all over this one!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

She works for the CIA. It wouldn't take much to talk to her colleagues about what was going on. I'm sure video and audio of his activities would have seen him sent down for abuse of power. In any case she left herself open to blackmail and that wouldn't have been tolerated.

Writing was good - keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The best line in this mess is

"Girls like me are a dime a dozen". And I'm sure David had a dollar in his pocket when he walkec out and left you at a party, with a third party in your yoga pants.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments; it's good to know why you didn't like the story, and boy, did you not like it! For Legio's comment, apparently you have not been paying attention. Just one example: Fox News and Roger Ailes; ring any bells? What about the enormous number of #Metoo testimonials? Oh yes, and once something is illegal, nobody does it. That's why we no longer need the police, right? For Tajfa, the CIA is strictly forbidden to get involved in domestic issues. We have the FBI for that, and according to the story, she already has her security clearance, so there's little call to reopen that question. Thank you, though, for liking my writing. As for LFT, don't sell Jenny short! Thanks for all of your for reading the story and taking the trouble to comment on it.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
What a pile of crap.

She works for the CIA and allowed herself to be blackmailed into fucking her husbands boss? And that’s not a huge red flag?

She doesn’t sound like an intelligent woman, she sounds more like a naive teenager who just discovered her pussy.

Submissive is fine, stupid is not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
doesn't fly

Just an OK story because it is very hard, even in a fantasy, to believe that all of these wives would cheat and would do so because they feel their husbands can't be successful without them whoring themselves out. This woman was written to be successful herself so why would she lower herself to be a piece of ass for her husbands boss? Lastly, why would the husband keep her, why would they be stronger, and why does she continue to allow guys to feel her up at parties?

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing work

26thNCuck approved

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

26thNCuck Approved

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 3 years ago
Nope

She works for the CIA and you said they are strictly forbidden in get involved in domestic issues. However she has training in covert espionage no matter what her job in the CIA is. She should have easily been able to obtain proof of blackmail with how blatant his boss was. That's a huge lawsuit against him and the company and they wouldnt need to worry about a promotion. Also you said she was guilty about doing it yet didnt mind getting her butthole and pussy fingered on the dance floor by his colleagues just for shits and giggles? Also she got mad for her husband doing the same thing with the bosses wife, that's funny right there. Lol

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

if the cucks dont care that their whore wives fuck other men then why did they kill just one of those men?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

I recall one me too story, a man with a decades long career fired, because 30 years earlier in a bar he was hitting on a woman who didnt not work for him (never did) and he placed his hand on her knee - She said "no"

He backed off and they went on to have a 30 years long professional association wherein they both helped each other careers advance, fired never the less.

.

.

Also recall the Canadian broadcaster brought up on rape charges? Case fell apart when his defense team pointed out the supposed rape that occurred in the car she owned happed according to her testimony MONTHS before she ever bought that car

.

.

How about the Amherst student passed out drunk in his dorm room? He was sexually assaulted while unconscious. According to the rapists testimony she "felt compelled" by this unconscious boy who never woke up even for a moment to continue. Based on HIM making HER feel compelled to continue HER assault HE was expelled

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Believable

Seems like this may happen a lot. At a certain level within an organization these type of parties happen. I certainly remember a time late 60's and early 70's when things like this didn't get a second thought.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

@lujon20191

I recall one me too story, a man with a decades long career fired, because 30 years earlier in a bar he was hitting on a woman who didnt not work for him (never did) and he placed his hand on her knee - She said "no"

He backed off and they went on to have a 30 years long professional association wherein they both helped each other careers advance, fired never the less.

This comment doesn't make any sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A great story

A great read as it left more to the imagination. Very well written as always. 5 stars from me x

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
Fun read, but highly doubtful

Not saying it doesn't happen, but now a days the stakes are much higher. We hear everyday of sexual harassment suits against high profile people. Not just unethical, but highly illegal. Still, a great read ending with the unexpected demise of the harasser rather than his arrest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Marriage even stronger?!? Hahahaha

BooblingBooblingalmost 3 years ago

I liked it not loved it, 3* quality, I’ll read some others of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars. I dont like whoring for promotion, whether for yourself or your mate, I heartily endorsed the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PG13 at best. Not a sex story at all -- just a very slow-moving, boring story

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

This story struck me as a lot of fun. Not a profound commentary on the cultural contradictions of capitalism or an attempt to expand the boundaries of literary art. I took it as just a playful literary romp. Reading it in that spirit, I enjoyed it. I especially liked Grandma and her enigmatic advice--and the fact that the reader never actually gets to hear one iota of that worldly wisdom.

Just a couple of suggestions: (1) It would have been good to make a passing reference to David's revolver early in the story. (2) Some details about the protagonist's actual sex with Mr. Sims would be nice.

For extra fun, you might make Sims, in bed, NOT the predictable selfish, dominating, controlling semi-rapist--but instead quite a good and considerate lover. Heck, the whole story is about semi-comic moral confusion. Might as well amp up the moral confusion still further.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story.

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

Good story. You might have tried making Simm's wife/girlfriend the Russian spy and David getting the goods on them. Might have even been another sexual adventure. Just saying. By the way, I enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife’s boss Rebecca hit on my at a company party. I told my wife afterwards and she told me that it might be a good idea to give her what she wants. So basically my wife told me to fuck her boss. I have to say, it’s been great. She is an animal in bed and really enjoys anal, which my wife won’t do. But my wife really gets turned on as I tell her everything that happens with Rebecca. Last month Rebecca offered to make my wife a partner in the business. Not sure where this is headed but for now we all enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4.6 = 92% [5- (☆☆☆☆☆-)]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So the wife fucked her husband's boss to receive a financial advantage or inducement. That makes her a good whore,not a good wife. Kudos to the husband who took out the trash.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
nope

I left my wife when she slept with my business partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...