A Good Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His answers clarified the stakes. They were higher than I could have thought.

**

For the next party, I dressed to de-emphasize my natural sexuality. I dressed more like I was going to church than to a raunchy party with friends. This was just in case Mr. Frank Sims was at the party, but luckily, he wasn't. To celebrate his absence, I let myself get a bit tipsy, which always makes me horny and vulnerable, but I was not worried, as David was there, my big, strong hunk of a man, and my protector.

Frank Sims showed up towards the end of the party. He danced with me of course, and he groped away at my lithe, little bod, too, of course. He upped the ante: He again found a way to grope my bare flesh below the waist, but this time he did not limit himself to my ass and my butt hole. No, this time he found my pussy! Once again, I did nothing, and simply let him. I had to admit, I was turned on. I was very turned on. Frank whispered in my ear again, and he could not have been clearer. David's promotion was up to me, just as it had been for the wives of David's colleagues.

For the female colleagues, I suspected things were more direct. The truth is, however, I just didn't know. It was more dangerous, I'd imagine, to extort sex directly from an employee. Much safer to go after the wives of employees, who would never let their husbands know what they had done. Much, much safer.

**

Two months later David and I had a big party to celebrate his promotion. The wisdom of my Grandmother had proved to be prophetic. I followed it and lived the shame. At the party, all the guys were backslapping David, and the wives were all clustered around me, asking all sorts of extremely personal questions. We compared our experiences with Mr. Sims. It turns out I had got off easy. I didn't even know Mr. Sims had a brother, but several wives had experienced both Frank and his brother as they tag teamed them! They also told me David would not have been promoted unless he drove Frank's wife Anabel to a few climaxes, and so I realized David must have cheated on me with Anabel. Irrationally, I became livid.

I didn't mind revealing the intimate details of what had gone on with Mr. Sims to the other wives; as I said, they had all gone through this, too. When Joan told me about the pictures Frank took, and his private hall of shame, lined with framed photos of the naked wives, I freaked out. It was filled with porn quality pictures of each and every one of the wives he had laid. They were big 8 X 10 glossy prints, too.

"Don't worry, Patrice. Just ask to see it next time," she said.

"Next time?" I asked.

"Well, if David keeps up the good work, he'll be up for another promotion in a year or two or three," Joan explained.

A good time was had by all at our party, and David was on top of the world. I beamed at him, and celebrated his happiness. We'd discuss Anabel later, after our party was over.

Two years later, and all of the husbands, David included, remained clueless that their wives played a role in their promotions. They all think it's because they themselves drove Anabel to multiple orgasms. Life is like that, sometimes.

It's now around the time for David's next promotion.

I should mention there was, however, one flaw, and it was a doozy. One of the husbands, in Frank's house to lay Anabel, took a wrong turn and stumbled into the Hall of Shame. He saw pictures of all the wives, naked and compromised. It was like a wall of porn photos, but these were photos of the wives of his colleagues! By this time, my pictures were there too, amongst the others. He told the other husbands, and this was Falls Church, Virginia, so most of the husbands had guns, and they knew how to use them.

We all went to the funeral of Mr. Sims, and the police detectives were there, too. All the husbands were questioned, guns were examined, but the culprit was never identified. Three divorces eventually came out of it, and a lot of tears were shed, along with a lot of raised voices. David and I survived in our marriage, and in fact we even became stronger. I never asked David if it was he who shot Mr. Sims, but I did notice that one of his guns, his favorite revolver, had disappeared.

I spoke about it with Grandma. As usual, her wisdom was wise. This time I followed it to the letter. Wisdom is a wonderful thing. David and I are still happily married.

Coda: A lasting consequence of my experience with the late Frank Sims, is that now at the parties, especially at Jack and Connie's parties, I usually wear my yoga pants. Mitch, who saw the liberties Frank Sims took with his groping, now also gropes my bare skin under my yoga pants and panties, both. Since Mitch does it, so do some others. It's a rare party where I do not have at least one climax on the dance floor. I've come to look forward to it, all the more so because my own husband David doesn't seem to mind.

12