A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 05

Story Info
Zofia Takes Maya and A Glimpse Into The Aftermath.
13.3k words
4.73
8.6k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last chapter! Originally I was going to separate it into two but I couldn't find a split I was happy with! So here's the rest. Zofia fucks Maya and all that, and for those of you looking forward to the hyper-pregnancy parts of the story, its at the end! Hope y'all enjoyed this one - it was a fun commission to write

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, consensual cuckolding, hyper pregnancy

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Immediately she dropped what she was holding; she was so caught up in helping her daughter-in-law she'd forgotten all about what was swinging between her legs! She was so surprised that she didn't even think to hide her jaw-dropped, wide-eyed staring, ogling the blue-haired futa more openly than she ever had before. Zofia was just so sexy! A beautiful face, nice, large breasts - ones Maya could appreciate despite the size of her own superior bust - and that... that cock! It looked even more enormous now that it was freed from its cloth prison, hanging down to Zofia's ankles, only blocked from tapping them by her even bigger brain-boggling, bulbous balls which did rest against the top of her feet.

It all just looked so delicious. Maya knew that the futanari her son was married to was more hung than anyone she'd ever been with before, but seeing her endowment in the naked flesh was an entirely different experience! So thick, so long, so virile - it was everything Maya expected it to be and more! Even flaccid, numerous, ruler-length and wrist-thick veins prominently marbled its pale expanse, stretching all the way down to her pink, partially foreskin-sheathed glans, which visibly pulsed under her lustful gaze. Similarly, her stupendous scrotum also throbbed, and Maya was sure her ears weren't lying to her when she heard a distinct gurgling reverberating from her sperm-tanks.

"What's wrong Maya? You look like you've seen a ghost!"

Zofia took a step towards her.

"I-It's nothing, really, I just um, just..."

Zofia took another step.

"Just what? You can tell me."

"I-I just, uh, well, I forgot about your... um, well, your other parts. Don't w-worry, I'm fine."

A third step.

"Are you sure? You're getting really red in the face. Are you feeling okay? Do you need to lie down?"

"L-L-Lie down?"

"Yes." Zofia was standing breast-to-face with her now and looking up into her eyes, "In fact, I insist that you lie down..."

She smirked confidently.

"...with me!"

Before Maya could react, Zofia raised herself up on her tip-toes and, with her free hand, pulled Maya's head down, wrapping her fingers up in her mother-in-law's gray-streaked, sandy locks. Offering zero resistance, Maya allowed herself to be maneuvered by the hyper-hung futanari, leaning forward to meet her lips, her enormous breasts squishing into the entirety of Zofia's torso. Their faces met in a passionate lip-locking, Maya's glasses pressing into Zofia's eyes as they kissed, her hands immediately gripping her daughter-in-law for support.

Feeling her arousal rise, Zofia began walking Maya back into the bedroom, trampling the towel and dress she'd been brought. They stumbled together as they blindly backpedaled towards the bed, tongues swirling around each other, spit wetting their lips and cheeks, their over-developed bodies grinding into one another. Zofia kept a tight grip on her phone as they moved, planning out the next opportunity to send Arthur a picture - hopefully he thought his mom was as hot as she did! When they reached the huge bed, Zofia wasted no time in pushing her mother-in-law onto it, the older woman panting as she was forcefully - but not unwillingly - splayed across the sheets.

Phone still clutched in her hand, Zofia joined her mother-in-law on the bed, climbing on top of it and her; she had to literally slide between Maya's enormous tits, her ribs sandwiched on either side by the mountainous, soft mounds. Her cock and balls dragged onto Maya's covered-crotch and slim stomach as she lay atop her, making the older woman moan and squirm from its touch alone. Kissing her husband's mom once more, Zofia kept an eye open and sneakily took a picture of their intimate moment together, sending it to Arthur, with several captions and follow up texts about being sorry and how she just couldn't help herself, Maya none-the-wiser to her doings.

"I want to see you naked now!" Zofia suddenly announced, sitting up and straddling Maya's abdomen, her bent legs pressing into the side of the MILFs ridiculously-wide hips, "Take off your dress!"

Maya looked from Zofia's face down to her massive package, which was currently resting heavily against the bottom of her breasts - that did all the convincing for her. Without a word she nodded frantically and proceeded to tear at her dress, sitting up slightly to yank it from her body; it was slow going due to the colossal curves it had to crest, the garment hugging and snagging on her pliable mounds of fat. Not bothering to help her, Zofia licked her lips as she watched, happy that the older woman was already under her spell, her apparently-huge nipples clearly tenting the front of her dress, providing another obstacle for her to overcome. As soon as Maya removed the white article of clothing she tossed it away, confirming what Zofia had expected.

She wasn't wearing a bra!

Breath taken away by the sight in front of her, it took a second for Zofia to gather herself before continuing, Maya's naked breasts more glorious than she could have ever imagined. It was like she was sitting next to a pair of pale, pliable beach balls that were laced with a map of blue-and-purple veins and crowned by the biggest nipples the futa had ever seen; the pink nubs were long enough to look like small cocks, and wide enough that they would fit comfortably in Zofia's palms! Her areola were as wide as one would expect on a woman so generously endowed, the blush-hued circles as wide and round as the dinner plates they'd just eaten off of, covered by an array of small bumps that Zofia couldn't wait to trace with her tongue.

Her mother-in-law's tits were as large as the pillows Zofia slept on every night - at least - and looked just as soft and supple as well. Even if she wrapped both arms around just one of the mountainous globes, Zofia wasn't sure if she'd be able to make her fingers meet, each tremendous sphere nearly half as wide as she was tall. They jiggled repeatedly with every ragged breath Maya took, bouncing off of each other and the bed, so amazingly gigantic that they smothered her ribcage and touched the sheets while she was laying down. Despite Zofia's mother-in-law's age, they didn't sag nearly as much as she expected, sitting high on her chest, the stomach-hiding aspect of them coming from their sheer, stupendous size instead.

Zofia suddenly remembered how to speak.

"God, you're gorgeous, Maya! I've never seen a body so amazing!"

"T-Thank you," Maya moaned back, writhing under her, "I'm so happy you like my body - t-that you like me!"

"I do." Zofia paused and stretched her arms out, dropping her phone on the bed in the process "And now you're all mine!"

A high-pitched squeal emanated from Maya's throat as Zofia suddenly grabbed hold of her massive nipples. Yanking and twisting them, the futa moaned as felt her hands sink into the velvety mounds of fat, her mother-in-law's enormous breasts squishing into her chin from being flattened. Zofia shimmied her hips as she played with Maya's all-natural pillows, grinding her package into the older woman's stomach; now that they were next to each other, Zofia noted with no small amount of amazement that her grandiose balls and Maya's chest were practically the same size. She'd never met anyone that had attributes to match her own!

There was a new source of moisture that Zofia could feel against her ass as she expertly toyed with her husband's mother's nipples - and she didn't need to look to know where it was coming from! Zofia didn't have a doubt in her mind that Maya was getting incredibly turned on by her touch, and whatever panties her mother-in-law was wearing - if any at all - were getting absolutely drenched by her own arousal. Brimming with confidence, Zofia took her hands off of Maya's breasts and grabbed her cock, heaving it up into the air and waving it back and forth, the older woman's eyes immediately gluing to it, following its pendulous movements with rapt attention.

"See something you like, Maya?"

"I-I-I-"

"Hmmm?" Zofia stopped shaking her soft member and held it straight across Maya's torso so that her cockhead was lined up with the MILFs actual head, "If you want me to put it away I can! I understand it's probably too big for you. Oh well! I guess I'll just go get dressed and leave..."

"NO!" Maya shouted desperately, sitting up and making a grab at Zofia's cock, which was held purposefully out of her reach, "I need it! I need it so fucking bad, Zofia. Please."

"Is that right?"

"God yes! Ever since you started dating Arthur I've wanted to get my hands on you. Even on your wedding day I couldn't stop staring at the huge fucking bulge in your dress! I looked at it more than I did my own son! It's what I remember most about what should have been one of the happiest days of my life! Please don't go. I'll do anything, I'm begging you!"

For once Zofia was glad she wasn't recording a video for her husband!

"I see. I should've known you were just another hopeless slut!"

"I am! I'm a slut for your giant fucking cock and I'll do whatever you want if you fuck me with it! Anything you ask or say or tell me to do!"

"Then why don't you spread those oversized tits for me first!?"

Maya's face lit up and she did what she was told without question, just like she said she would. Falling back onto the bed, she craned her neck to look at Zofia as she gathered up her titanic tits in her hands, pulling them apart and opening her cleavage for the short futanari's use. Giving her an approving smirk, Zofia positioned her cock over Maya's split-bust, using the shadow it cast across her mother-in-law's torso to get the angle right; she could see the MILFs breathing intensify as she waited for what was coming, basically broken already! Once everything was perfectly aligned, Zofia simply took her hands off her monstrous trouser-snake and let it drop.

Unf!

The incredible weight of the futa's massive meat plummeted onto Maya's torso, causing the older woman to grunt and recoil like she'd just taken a punch to the stomach. Zofia's goliath split her own enormous sack when it landed, pushing her balls out of the way to make room for itself, doing the same to her mother-in-law's tits; it extended all the way to Maya's face, battering her glasses and covering her head completely. Moaning as her super-sized endowment was engulfed by Maya's gigantic bust, Zofia couldn't help but thrust forward immediately, grinding her colossal urethra against her husband's mother's features, reaching down to massage her titanic testicles at the same time.

"Now wrap your tits around my cock!"

Following the hyper-hung futanari's commands, Maya grunted as she pushed her breasts up, using the squishy mounds to hug the cock spearing through them; Zofia's amazement grew as she witnessed over half of her cock disappear between those humongous mountains, only a few inches at the base - which were smothered by her own ridiculous cum factories - and the length resting against Maya's visage left uncovered. Maya shimmied her breasts up and down the incredible expanse of her daughter-in-law's oversized organ, Zofia meeting her movements with her own thrusts. The wetness under her ass grew.

"Just like that, slut, get me hard with your fat fucking tits!"

Moaning at her new owner's words, Maya increased the speed of her bosom undulation. At the same time she grabbed at her nipples, tweaking them, furthering her own pleasure, the lurid act she was engaged in erotic enough to make her feel hot; she'd never been with anyone who was endowed enough to have their cock stick out of her breasts! Without being told, she began lapping at the underside of Zofia's member, running her tongue along the ridge of her cum tunnel and the flare of her girthy glans, drooling from the salty taste overwhelming her mouth. It tasted so good!

Realizing now was as good a time as any to take another picture, Zofia humped harder into Maya's immense cleavage, using it as an excuse to lean over and stealthily grab her phone. Double-checking to make sure her cock was completely covering Maya's face, she held her device high in the air and quickly snapped a few pics; she kept up her rapid rate of rutting as she reviewed the images, picking the best one - they were all so hot it was hard to choose! Deciding on the one that captured the carnal act the best, one that would let Arthur see everything happening, her cock in the center of it all, she sent it to her husband.

Z: A pretty good fit, don't you think?

Smiling to herself, she put her phone down closer to her this time and went back to enjoying the soft ministrations her mother-in-law was providing her. Now that she was finally getting to have her way with the one woman she always wanted to, her cock immediately began to harden, extending even farther out past Maya's skull; as it grew it brought the older woman's glasses with it, sliding them onto the bed behind her. Zofia joined her hands with Maya's on her humongous tits, squeezing the plush pillows of fat roughly - which Arthur's mother clearly appreciated. The buxom woman squirmed under Zofia fervently at her touch.

There was a loud glorping sound as Zofia's cock began to expel its pent-up pre. Maya could feel it before it poured out from the futa's piss slit, her daughter-in-law's urethra bulging with a big bubble of ball brew that mashed against her body. Due to the sheer unnatural length of Zofia's endowment, her gush of seed spilled past Maya's head, piling onto the sheets behind them, creating a steaming heap of potency on the bed; Maya paused her licking to gasp as the smell of it reached her nostrils. It was like Zofia had cum directly up her nose and into her brain, the heady-musk making her eyes and mouth drool, her cunt following suit. It was so strong, so overwhelming that the older woman felt like it was seeping into her every pore, her womb tingling from the powerful virility wafting over her.

"You like that, Maya? You like the smell of my precum? Good, because there's a lot more where that came from!"

Grunting, Zofia pushed her hardening-member through Maya's titty meat again, this time shooting her goopy slime across the bed; it hit the headboard and pillows on the other side of it, bathing her mother-in-law's sleeping area in her essence. Repeating this, Zofia pushed out more and more of her thick pre-load, plastering everything and anything in its path, dense rivulets running down her shaft and soaking into Maya's hair, matting it to the sheets. Maya squealed and thrust upward, the moisture she was releasing rocketing up and splattering against Zofia's bare back, the futa grinning triumphantly - she'd cum from from feeling her pre!

"Cumming already? I knew you were nothing but a desperate slut!"

Maya tried to respond, but her voice was muffled by the log of cock pressing down on her lips.

Zofia took another picture and sent it to Arthur, keeping him updated, tormenting him with her conquest of his mother. Now halfway to a full erection, Zofia decided that a change of pace was in order; without announcing her intentions, she rose into a squat, her cock easily long enough to still be sandwiched between her mother-in-law's breasts even in her elevated position. Her cock slid back with her until her fleshy pink crown - which was now freed from its foreskin prison - was resting against Maya's chin, the rest of her thick shaft hanging down across her torso, her immense, weighty balls still resting on Maya's crotch. Admiring the salacious scenery, Zofia thrust her member at the older woman's face.

Instantly a new white-washing occurred. Her urethra gaped open and flooded Maya's features with its frothy offering, burying her motherly countenance in a mountain of futa-juice; Zofia took a picture as soon as she could, not wanting Arthur to miss a single moment. Renewing her pistoning, Zofia continued to pound her tip against Maya's face, degradingly beating into it from every angle for as long as she could, her rapid growth taking away her ability to do so quickly. Each thrust brought more and more fuck fluid flying from her violent bludgeon, drowning the older woman under her pre. Maya did nothing to resist or fight back, bubbles appearing from where her lips were hidden, each one indicative of an utterance of arousal.

As she pummeled her mother-in-law with her powerful pole, Zofia glanced behind herself and down at the rest of the aged slut's body. Maya was wearing underwear, a pair of white panties that gripped her hips so tightly they looked like they were cutting into her skin and hugging her engorged, dripping mound tightly; that meant the older woman had squirted hard enough to cream through the thin material! Zofia's cock throbbed as she thought about the implications, her glans once more sliding over Maya's hairline and shooting its ambrosia onto the bed. If she was this turned on already, the rest of her conquering would be easy as pie!

Choosing to take a video this time, Zofia silently aimed her phone at her mother-in-law; unlike with Charlie, she didn't say anything or taunt her husband - at least for this video - letting the horrifying, lurid noises speak for themselves. Besides the ridiculous imagery playing out on her screen, the sounds of Zofia's sloshing balls could be heard like she was holding the device right up to it, along with the constant splashing of her precum slopping onto the bed. Additionally, Maya's own gurgling moans resounded through the bedroom, along with the repeated slapping of her tits against Zofia's cock and her own stomach. Zofia let the video go on for nearly a minute before sending it to Arthur, not bothering with a caption this time around.

It spoke for itself, after all!

This combination of tit-fuck and body-frotting continued on, Maya resuming her lavish licking of whatever section of super-sized shaft she could reach. Zofia had to stand up straighter and straighter the more her cock grew, her member steadily lifting out of her mother-in-law's reach, elevating itself higher with every pulse-accompanied addition of excess length; her balls inflated as well, taking up further space on Maya's groin and torso, nearly meeting her breasts again as they filled up with gallons of sperm. Blood-packed vessels popped out along her extensive mass of meat, doing their damndest to help it achieve its full potential, Zofia's venous endowment quickly overtaking her own height and approaching Maya's. Soon she would really break her mother-in-law!