A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having little idea of what was going on, Maya simply did everything in her power to pleasure her daughter-in-law. She craned her neck to lick at the impossibly long shaft above her, her arms straining from the workout they were being put through, unfaltering in their shaking of her humongous tits. Maya had never been so aroused in her life, and she could feel that her panties were completely soaked through because of it, her feminine secretions undoubtedly leaking onto the sheets, her thighs wet and glistening; God she needed Zofia to fuck her! It didn't matter that she was her son's wife, she'd never wanted for anything more, her desire to be wrecked by the colossal cock so great there was little she wouldn't do to make it happen.

And her wish would come to fruition before she knew it.

"That's enough, slut." Zofia spoke loudly, hopping off the bed as she did, "I'm actually hard now. Good job."

Frantically, Maya sat up and shoveled away the precum caking her features. She had to see her daughter-in-law's cock in its full glory! It took a second for her to gather her bearings, but the moment she did she gasped and squeezed her moistened thighs together, cumming on the spot at what she was witnessing; it was so beautiful! Though Zofia was standing many feet away from the bed, her cockhead was hovering only inches away from Maya's own body, cresting the distance between them like it was nothing. Practically having to cross her eyes to see it all, Maya's breathing grew even more labored as she took it all in, sperm-laced spittle flying from her lips as she stuttered, struggling to find the words to adequately describe the futa's magnificent member.

"Z-Zofia, I-I, I-"

She gasped again, her brain failing to make sense of what she was seeing. Zofia's cock was so fucking huge, so incredibly lengthy, that Maya was sure that if she laid parallel to it she'd be eye-level with the throbbing, spurting crown, its expanse the same height she was. On her daughter-in-law's diminutive stature it appeared even bigger and more absurd than its preposterous size suggested, her son's wife obviously unable to reach down half of her own pole. It possessed the girth to match, as wide as Maya's stomach, able to easily flatten one of her own breasts or split them completely; at its full erection, it would be impossible for her to titfuck it properly! Everything about it was the hottest thing Maya had ever seen, from the bowling ball comparable glans, to the massive, arm-long veins that marbled its every ludicrous foot, all the way to Zofia's floor-resting scrotum.

Oh Lord, her balls!

Each of the grandiose globes were wider than her own breasts, their rounded forms more than likely a match for even bigger ass! Not only did they sag to the carpet and drape over Zofia's feet, they hid her legs completely - and it wasn't just her sack that was responsible for this, either! The futa's sperm-tanks were as tall as they were fat, the rotund tops of them touching her own thighs, pressing against them even as she maintained a bow-legged stance. Maya could clearly hear the loud rumblings emanating from within them, her cum-production audible through the entire room, her testicles quaking under the force of their own brewing. If Zofia... fucked her with that colossal cock, she would be sure to end up pregnant!

"What's the matter, Maya? Cock got your tongue?"

Zofia chuckled at her own dumb joke.

"I-I just can't believe it, Zofia." Maya stammered, groping at her own body unconsciously, "I knew you were big but this is, this is more than I ever imagined it would be!"

"Oh? Do you spend a lot of time fantasizing about your son's wife!?"

Maya gulped.

"I-I do. Almost every night when I'm alone in bed. I... I have a big dildo that I use when I do, but that doesn't even come close to your amazing cock! Please fuck me with it, Zofia, please."

"Is that right...?"

Her expression turned from one of teasing to commanding confidence.

"Then I guess we can make your fantasies a reality! Turn over and get on your hands and knees, I want to see that fat ass jiggle when I fuck you!"

"Yes! Whatever you say, Zofia!"

Smirking, Zofia watched as Maya turned off over as fast as she could, losing balance and toppling onto her side from the weight over her humongous tits as she did; the older woman quickly righted herself and slid to the edge of the bed, her superb ass and long legs sticking out over it. If Maya had been blown away by Zofia's cock, Zofia was equally as blown away by her mother-in-law's backside! The fat cheeks sticking out into the air were simply staggering and they took up all of Zofia's line of sight, blocking out the rest of Maya's body from her view, only her pancaked-tits holding her torso up still visible. They jiggled wildly with each slight breath she took, clapping together, creating a resounding applause like they were cheering Zofia on, ripples flesh cascaded across their enormity.

Pale and mouth-watering, Maya's lower cheeks devoured her panties, the white garment sinking between her ass-cleavage, the arms of her underwear hidden between the fleshy mountains; this left only her throbbing, leaking cunt left between them, and the material was so sodden from her arousal that it was practically translucent! Similarly, Maya's thick thighs were sheened with her juices, dewy-droplets covering their expanse. Her figure was just ridiculous, Zofia's mother-in-law the owner of the most obscene proportions she'd ever seen, and, prostrated as she was, Zofia was presented with a proverbial buffet of delectable bits to enjoy - and enjoy them she would!

Walking over to her mother-in-law, her cock sliding under Maya's bent-over figure - the heat from it causing her to moan - Zofia grabbed those colossal cheeks in her tiny hands and shook them. They wobbled to and fro, unstopping even when Zofia released her hold on them, bouncing for seconds on end under their own jiggly mass; she followed this up with several quick slaps, Maya yelping as her backside was brutalized. Unable to contain her libido anymore, Zofia dug a finger into the front of the older woman's panties and ripped them from her groin, not bothering with the hassle of trying to strip them off. The shredded remnants of it fluttered to the ground, baring Maya's cunt.

Grabbing her phone from the edge of bed - Maya having apparently never noticed it - Zofia took a snapshot of it for her own sake as much as Arthur's - because it really was a gorgeous pussy! Labia fat like her ass and tits were, the lower lips stuck out several inches from her mother-in-law's groin, red and swollen, glistening with drips of her juices; they were large in pretty much every way they could be, nearly pressing into her own thighs from how fucking plump they were. Her clit was hard and unsheathed, sticking out, long and throbbing and begging to be touched. Zofia could see Maya's cunt yawn repeatedly, unveiling the pink folds contained within it, coaxing the futa to spread and ruin them permanently!

"Nice pussy, slut." Zofia's compliment was genuine, but she made sure to say in a harsh, degrading tone, "Too bad it won't be so nice when I'm done with it. Ready to get fucked, Maya?"

Maya shuddered at her daughter-in-law's words.

"Yes, please, I've never wanted anything more! It's what I've been missing my whole life. Make me feel complete."

"Oh you're gonna feel something alright!"

Walking backwards again, Zofia lugged her massive member into the air, having to angle it upward to line it up properly with Maya's soaked slit. She slapped her pulsating glans against it several times first, causing her mother-in-law to cry out and orgasm, jets of pussy juice firing onto Zofia's cockhead, lubing it up further; Zofia decided to do the same to her, and flexed her kegels to blast her own salvos of ball slime onto Maya's cunt, utterly drenching it. Prodding her cock through the sloppy layer of futa-and-girl-cream, she pried apart Maya's engorged lips until her tip was kissing her soon-to-be-gaped hole. A picture was taken to commemorate this moment of prosperity.

Then, Zofia thrust.

There was no warning to her action - there wasn't the need for one. She knew what the old slut wanted and she was going to give it to her, whether she was prepared for it or not; and, as Zofia understood all too well, no one was prepared for what she gave them. Maya shrieked the moment her cunt was corked by the colossal cock, arching her back and instinctively pulling away from the blue-haired futa. But there would be no escape! No, the very second that Zofia snagged her glans into a slut's hole she was in. In and staying in until she decided to vacate her member, the flared corona of her cockhead making sure that it would be absolutely stuck, no questions about it.

Zofia moaned as Maya inadvertently yanked on her glans, her now-stretched labia clutching it tightly; her mother-in-law's lips were taut around her mushroom-headed monster, nearly white already as they folded over the bell-shaped crown of her giant spear. Grunting, Zofia sent a fresh helping of precum straight through Maya's inner walls, basting them with her pearly seed, greasing her birthing canal for further punishment. She took a step forward right after, plunging the first waist-thick inches of her shaft into the older woman's sex, the numerous veins entwined across its incredible expanse ripping at her pussy. A bulge appeared on Maya's stomach.

Now imitating the way she'd fucked Charlie, Zofia marched forward a step at a time, forcing her oversized bitch breaker deeper and deeper into her mother-in-law's body. Maya continued to scream and kick, her figure jiggling wildly, her ass twerking and clapping once more, her tits slapping against each other under her; and she kept cumming, more of her clear fluids spraying onto the edge of bed and Zofia's monster, her shaft quickly becoming soaked. More pictures were taken, Zofia taking a few moments after each one to read Arthur's faked-pleas for her to stop, constantly on the lookout for their safeword - but like before it never came. She'd been right when she assumed that this was what her husband wanted, and she was all too happy to perform for him!

Once she got close enough to almost be able to grab Maya's flailing feet, Zofia began to thrust into her, changing things up for her own enjoyment. Her cock squelched as it rampaged through her mother-in-law's depths, flinging their combined sexual secretions around, the off-white dregs dotting Maya's ass and thighs. Zofia ogled the older woman's ridiculous rear as she started her voracious pistoning, watching its every jiggle, mesmerized by the sheer expanse of what was jutting out of her backside - she could stare at it all day! It was almost as good as how tightly Maya's cunt clamped down on her colossus. Almost.

"How's it feel, slut? Everything you dreamed of? Or is it too much for you!?"

"Fuck, it's- its...!"

How could she even muster a coherent response? The answer to both of Zofia's latter questions was a resounding 'yes' - it was both all she'd ever wanted while being far more than she could possibly handle! Her brain was being beat into orgasmic bliss, her thoughts knocked from her skull with every bruising thrust the futa made into her; and what thinking did she need to do anyway!? All that mattered anymore was pleasuring her daughter-in-law and trying to stay conscious through the overwhelming ecstasy being forced onto her very existence! Maya's entire body felt like it was melting, her unending, successive climaxes bringing her to new levels of sensitivity, heightening her to a kind of rapture she'd never imagined before.

They'd only been fucking for a few minutes and Maya already considered herself Zofia's sexual slave. The way her son's wife filled and gaped her like even her biggest sex toys never could was causing her cunt to expel its arousal rapidly, her battered pussy turned into a fountain for her euphoria; plus, each gooey burst of pre-seed that jettisoned into her only added to her lust, her ovaries ready to be impregnated over and over again - and Zofia hadn't even actually cum yet! Maya barely noticed when her daughter-in-law had smashed through her cervix and entered her womb, the pain hidden under layers of pure, carnal joy.

"I-I love it, Zofia!" She howled, fucking herself backward onto the futa's ravenous pole, "I hope you never stop fucking me!"

"We'll see if you still feel like that when I'm finished with you, whore!"

Closing the distance between them with another shallow step, Zofia grabbed hold of Maya's ankles. Not pulling them towards herself or doing anything of the sort, she simply gripped them firmly, wanting to keep the older woman in place like it was even possible for her to escape. At a somewhat awkward angle now, Zofia had to hunch herself slightly to keep up her steady pace of plowing, her large breasts brushing against the top of her stool-wide shaft; once she got another foot or so of her cock into her mother-in-law, she'd be able to right herself! Still, Zofia didn't relent even a little bit, her hips driving her cock into Maya without pause.

The outline of Zofia's member in Maya's torso was reaching higher and higher towards her breasts, her stomach protruding towards the bed like she weighed much more than she actually did - which wasn't far from the truth! Zofia's insatiable railing brought out gushes of her sperm into the older woman's womb, packing it full of her pre-progeny, accumulating as a congealed mass in her baby chamber. Between the futa's massive cock and all the precum swishing inside of the older woman, she was heavier now, and when Zofia was done impregnating her she'd be positively obese with her kids!

Though she didn't let it show on her features - not that Maya could see her face - Zofia was in fucking heaven! After fucking Charlie she was reminded of just how much he loved pussy, and Maya's was absolutely exquisite; as it turned out, Arthur's childhood friend's cunt was nothing more than a satisfying snack and his mother's was the five-star meal! She mused that it must have been because of her mother-in-law's age - it was looser, more accommodating than any hole she'd fucked before, but in the best way. It gripped her cock with just the right amount of tightness, its bumpy, velvety walls massaging every inch she buried into them, her cervix surprisingly easy to tear through. If Zofia could, she'd make this tryst a regular occurrence!

The rest of her body agreed with her notion as well.

Nipples hard as small stones and her own sex wet with arousal, Zofia was more turned on than she'd expected. Her balls were inflating faster than she'd ever seen them like they could sense how fertile Maya was, churning up extra-potent sperm to breed her with; they continued to swallow up the floor in front of and around her feet as they grew, her sack rolling over the carpet like it wanted to replace it. Cock so hard it almost hurt, Zofia wouldn't be surprised if she could fuck straight through the bed - frame, mattress and all - the arteries marbling her mammoth member throbbing violently, the short futa nearly able to hear the blood pumping through them. And she'd hadn't even broken her mother-in-law yet!

Like she was using Maya's legs as handrails, Zofia dragged herself closer to the older woman, burying further inches of cock into her at the same time. She grinned as Maya screamed out, her sloppy cunt surging with her cream, a cascade of clear juices pouring onto the floor and the front of the bed; Zofia bucked at the sight of her mother-in-law's visible display of carnal mirth, inadvertently causing Maya to howl louder. The room was alive with the sound of their brutal, perverse version of love-making created from a cacophonic mixture of Zofia's member slurping through her wrecked pussy, Maya's own incessant, erotic yelps, and the continual gurgling coming from the futa's disturbingly gigantic balls. The residents of the entire block could probably hear them!

Slap!

She did it - Zofia finally reached Maya's ass!

"Mmmm, took long enough," Zofia planted several open-palm strikes on Maya's colossal cheeks, her hands sinking into their pliable plumpness, "now it's time to have some real fun! Think you can handle it, Maya?"

"I-I don't know," Maya responded after she finished moaning from her daughter-in-law's abuse of her backside, "but I... I'll try to! Do whatever you want with me, Zofia, I'm yours."

Such devotion!

"You have no idea what you just asked for, slut, but I'm not gonna hold back any longer!"

Though her words were harsh, Zofia didn't immediately jump into action; no, she took a second to enjoy fondling her mother-in-law's humongous ass first, slapping and squeezing the squishy mounds to her heart's content. She attempted to look around her cock and under Maya's body while playing with her rear, trying to get a single glimpse that would give her an estimate of how deep she was in the slut's womb; she thought she could feel her glans splitting the older woman's titanic tits apart, but she had to be sure. After a few moments of twisting and turning herself, she confirmed her suspicions as true: her log of fuckmeat was indeed nearly reaching Maya's chin. The perfect depth for her to ruin her husband's mom's mind, body, and soul!

While casually thrusting into the middle-aged whore, Zofia pulled her phone once again and began taking a video; with all the screeching and cumming Maya was still doing, she probably wouldn't hear - or care about - Zofia speaking to her son. Angling it so her screen was filled with the brutal sight of Maya's pussy lips slack around her punishing pole, capturing every second of her sprays of girl cream and Zofia's own gooey expulsions, along with the sounds of Maya's aforementioned outcries, she recited her words mentally to herself before saying them aloud. She also made sure to give a few particularly rough pistons into Arthur's mother as she prepared herself, wanting him to see exactly what she was doing to her.

"Hello, dear," Zofia spoke behind her phone, grinning ear-to-ear once more, "look who I'm hanging out with! See what I'm doing - doing to her? I guess I shouldn't have been surprised your own mother is such a huge slut. She certainly looks like one, doesn't she?"

She paused and chuckled cruelly for effect.

"I didn't even have to do anything to seduce her-"

Okay, that was a tiny lie.

" - yet she practically dropped her panties the moment she saw me naked! So really, you can't blame me, can you? Who am I to look a gift horse in the mouth? Especially such a sexy one with the most ridiculous body I've ever seen! Seriously, I'm shocked you never tried to fuck her yourself!"