A Good Wife's Gift Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that still didn't stop the hyper futa's orgasm!

Nothing could now, her carnal hunger to empty her balls fully as horrifying as it was commanding. Zofia turned her attention to Maya's morphing massiveness, her stomach taut and rolling across the cratered mattress, slowly devouring it all, pillows and sheets lost under her expansion; even the outline of Zofia's cock had all but disappeared, only the faint imprint of her glans still visible from the top of Maya's belly. She was waiting until her mother-in-law was as big as the bed was before she removed herself, as unhappy about the thought as she was. An unfortunate necessity when you were as hung and virile as her!

She began the process of unsheathing herself before she needed to, just to make the final departure of her dastardly dick easier to deal with. Re-aiming the camera at her bestial member, Zofia let Arthur see every last inch of her white-washed shaft exit the place he'd been birthed from, its function transformed into something horrifyingly erotic. Small - small by her standards - deluges of cum poured from Maya's pussy as Zofia pulled her pole out, the liquid, pearly torrent slopping into the crevice created by the broken bed; Zofia had to hop off the bed before less than half of her bitch breaker was freed from her mother-in-law's tight hold, her gravid sack slamming onto the ground, landing on the virility-caked carpet long before she did.

"I guess I can't have your mother popping or anything since you are still my husband." Zofia's tone was saccharine and taunting at the same time, the perfect combination to hammer home her faux-cruelty, "And she is already as big as the bed. So I'll have to settle for shooting my cum all over instead!"

Before she finished yanking out her cock completely - only her flared tip still stretching Maya's once-tight slit - she focused the video back on Arthur's mother, letting him see that she'd spoken the truth; Maya's womb-inflation had reached levels he hadn't even witnessed with Charlie, scarcely any portion of the bed still visible under her rotund, reddened stomach. After a few more seconds of filling up the older woman Zofia flexed her member, causing it to burst from Maya's pulverized cunt, an avalanche of seed immediately gushing from her watermelon-wide hole. Her phone's camera was able to capture a moment of his parent's slack lower lips failing to close, the muscles in her groin worn and useless, the cascade of cum escaping them keeping them open.

This scene was quickly replaced by Zofia's cock once again piping its potent syrup all over Maya, completely covering her legs and ass in an instant. With one hand, Zofia attempted to control her oversized hose and pick her target, but was having no small amount of difficulty in doing so; like it had a mind of its own, her monster flailed and lurched in random directions, shooting its payload all over the room. While Maya still bore the brunt of the blasting ball brew, everything else around was plastered in the process, errant streams and salvos hitting walls, the ceiling, and the other furniture in the room. The swamp of semen coating the carpet grew as well.

Zofia moaned and thrust her hips. Like Arthur, she could do little else but watch as her orgasm made an absolute mess of her in-law's bedroom, as much as a slave to her own pleasure as Maya was. She spent most of the time ogling Maya's now insanely inflated figure as it disappeared under layer after layer of her load, her cock whipping lashes longer than a person onto her, leaving not a single inch of her body spared. The older woman's body practically refused to drain itself of the futa's dick deluge, wanting all over her sperm for itself; she was no different from Charlie in this way, a multitude of fresh eggs released from her ovaries in hopes that every single one of them would end up fertilized, craving the breeding she was undoubtedly getting.

Unending, Zofia's climax continued unfaltering for untold minutes.

Her insistent streams never weakened or slowed down. They just kept coming and coming, Zofia's balls rumbling under her as they forced themselves to stew up more sperm, making the futa feel backed up due to their insane rate of progeny production. It was like no matter how hard or how long she orgasmed for it was never enough, regardless of how weak her body or how satisfied her mind felt. She wasn't one to complain about this, choosing to enjoy her ridiculous reproductive capabilities; it was much better than feeling blue-balled all the time! So she did just that and basked in her climax, grunting and panting unashamedly.

During this, she had no idea how Maya felt, but she could easily harbor a guess. The older woman had never stopped squealing like the debased animal she'd been transformed into, her cunt jettisoning its own arousal - though her liquid expulsions were hidden under Zofia's virile monsoon. While she could hardly move, Zofia could see her grip her bloated, newly-obese form lovingly, cradling it like she was already pregnant; even with her mind gone her maternal instincts were still present somewhere deep inside of her! This would have been an adorable tender moment if it wasn't for the fact that her womb was filled with cum instead of children, and because there was even more semen spilling over her without pause.

Extensive streams turned into consecutive strands, forming the first signs that Zofia's reservoirs of cum were beginning to deplete. Her creamy emissions still fired from her cum cannon powerfully, hitting the wall in front of Maya as much as they did her, the tail-ends of the slimy ribbons falling across her form. Zofia managed to point her cock at her mother-in-law's distended, destroyed hole and repack it with her progeny whenever some spilled out, wanting her as full as possible for as long as possible - though mostly she stuck to striking the woman's ridiculous curves, sending her fat ass and giant tits wobbling with each vicious impact of her seed.

When her orgasm became more manageable, Zofia repositioned her phone.

"Whew! That was a good one!" She laughed, turning around slowly to face the vanity behind her that had gone mostly undesecrated through her climax, "But I'm sure you know I'm not finished yet, dear."

Zofia set her phone on the vanity's table, propping it up with a jewelry box and making sure that image on its screen showed the entire room.

"Please, honey, you have to stop!" Arthur's voice cried out from behind her, "She's had enough! I don't think her body can take anymore!"

"Nonsense!" Zofia stepped in front of the camera and gave her hips a shake, her cock waving back and forth in the air, showing that it hadn't lost any of its steely-hardness, "I told you I'm not finished until I go soft, and I'm sure you can see that's not the case! No, your mother and I have a lot more fucking to do. But I'll leave the call going so you can see all of it!"

"Zofia wai-"

"Arthur, I am not waiting. Sit there and watch us like the good little cuck-bitch that you are. If you have anything else to say to me, you can tell me when I'm finished."

Flashing a last smirk and a wink at her phone, Zofia waddled over to Maya, her balls impeding her movement as always. She studied her mother-in-law's body through the uncountable layers of cum weighing her down, the woman all but unrecognizable, only the protuberance of her humongous ass cheeks against the blanket of seed covering her giving any indication of who was under it. Without announcing her intentions, Zofia stuck a leg out, stretching it past her scrotum and over Maya's stomach, planting her foot firmly on the jiggling mass of flesh-encased seed; she didn't quite stomp on the older woman's expansive belly, but she did press her heel down onto it, forcing her to deflate.

Cum ventilated from Maya's pussy in a frothing flurry. Because she was standing askew to her husband's mother, Zofia was mostly saved from being caught in its path - not that it mattered, she was already covered as well - the cascade splattering across the floor instead. The hyper-hung futanari watched as the torrential outpouring of ball-sauce splashed through the room, adding to the ocean of the dense glue already flooding it, sending literal waves crashing through the vicinity; one even went high enough to nearly knock her phone over, making Zofia question her choice of its placement. This kept up for several minutes, Zofia denting her foot in Maya's cum gut until it drained to something reasonable. Something she could work with.

Having to exert herself to do so, Zofia managed to roll Maya over so she was facing the ceiling instead of the ground. The older woman cried and snorted happily at the sight of her conqueror, her limbs wiggling in the air, too exhausted to stand up of her volition. Zofia smiled down at her and decided what position she'd fucked the older woman in next; an unfortunate part of having such a giant endowment was that it limited her options in that regard. She made sure to bounce her cock over Maya as she thought to herself, teasing her with the threat of another breeding session, her mother-in-law's bestial utterances intermingled with pants of need. Ultimately, Zofia decided she'd take her again like she was, on her back, helpless like a turtle.

"Ready for round two, slut?"

...

Hours passed before Zofia finished fucking Maya.

She fucked her everywhere she could think of. They mated on the floor first, and then Zofia bent her over the wreckage of the bed and bred her there, holding her up with the strength of her cock alone, Maya's legs too weak to work anymore. After that - and each intermittent draining of Maya's womb - Zofia took her on the vanity, holding her phone as she did, letting Arthur see his mother's blissful, unrecognizable features against the mirror, making him understand just how broken she was. By that point the room was utterly destroyed, every wall and piece of furniture in it engulfed in Zofia's constant climaxes, the ceiling perpetually dripping with her sexual refuse. So Zofia moved their coitus to the attached bathroom.

Before she fucked Maya on top of the counter, Zofia decided to prove her words to Arthur from earlier, having taken her phone with her; casually, she pissed her cum into the bathtub, the toilet, and even the glass-walled shower in quick succession, filling each to overflowing with the afterthoughts of her orgasms. Only then did she fuck Maya again, inadvertently giving the sink the same treatment and washing away all the beauty and health products around it onto the floor. Maya fell unconscious several times during her endless impregnation, waking up only to find herself being pounded into again and again, her bathroom ending up in the same state as the bedroom, even her wall-length mirror shattered and ruined under her daughter-in-law's consistent liquid onslaughts.

And even then Zofia still wasn't finished! Night had reared its head when Zofia carried Maya on her cock into the living room and proceeded to repeat everything they'd done in the bedroom and bathroom. She managed to use the fury of her fucking, Maya's body, and her Olympic-regulation swimming pool quantities of cum to ruin yet another area in her mother-in-laws home, leaving a trail of wreckage wherever she went, manhole-sized puddles of sexual syrup tracing her path through the house. It was only when there was a smashed couch and cracked-in-half TV surrounding her, and a fully slumbering, heavily inflated and pregnant older woman wearing a body suit of futa semen at her feet, did Zofia's member finally soften. Remembering she had no clothing to wear, she simply shrugged to herself and walked outside naked, finding Arthur's car parked in the driveway. Right where she knew he'd be.

She hopped into the passenger seat, gave him a kiss, and rested her head on his shoulder, sleep quickly taking her, exhausted from the day's events...

...

"Here's Charlie's newest update!"

Zofia and Arthur cuddled together on their bed, having both recently arrived home from work. Laying on his chest, Zofia held her phone up so he could see it, Arthur's hand wrapped around her shoulder and playing with her hair, a blush adding color to his features. It had been several months since she'd agreed to indulge in his fantasies, and the list of her extra-marital partners had only grown. Now it was a regular ritual for them to snuggle up and look over the pregnancies Zofia had been the cause of - that Arthur had been the encourager of - both to check up on the women in their lives, and to get themselves in the mood for some fun of their own; it never failed to make them horny as hell!

"God, I'm surprised she can still walk!"

"Me too," Zofia agreed, nodding absentmindedly, her eyes focused on the riveting image in front of her, "but she'll probably need a wheelchair like your mom does sooner than later."

The picture on the futa's phone was undeniably hot. Charlie, Arthur's childhood friend, was nude, posing in front of a tall mirror, her free hand resting atop her pregnant stomach. Her breasts were swollen already, now even huger than they were naturally and far rounder than her own head, beads of milk dotting her engorged, darkened nipples. Between her thighs the couple could make out several slivers of moisture glistening against it; Zofia told Arthur later that when she knocked up a woman with so many kids their libido went insane, and they were essentially permanently aroused for the duration of their pregnancy. And Charlie was no exception, especially considering just how massively pregnant she was!

Her stomach was obese and taut despite being less than halfway through her pregnancy, sticking out so far she couldn't actually reach her belly button anymore. When she started showing - something that only took a few weeks to happen - she went to the doctor and got an ultrasound which revealed she was carrying ten of Zofia's spawn! Arthur had been shocked into silence when Zofia had relayed this information to him, and he nearly fainted when she mentioned that was only an average amount when she bred someone. Since then Charlie's stomach had grown bigger practically every day, and she was only in the start of her second trimester; she sent Zofia a new picture of her development daily without fail, which she of course showed to her husband.

"Mmmm can't wait until she gives birth so I can knock her up all over again!"

Arthur moaned under his breath and shifted under Zofia.

"Oh yeah, your boss sent me an update earlier too."

"You know I see her whenever I work, right dear?"

"Sure, but you don't get to see her like this!"

She swiped a finger across her phone's screen, revealing a new pornographic picture. This one was of a tanned, pony-tailed brunette sitting on an expensive-looking bed with her legs open - naked as well - her hands doing the same thing Charlie's were; she was Arthur's immediate superior at his office job, and she'd only received the position because her father owned the company. Nepotism at its worst! Arthur was very happy when Zofia first sent him a picture of her, his wife having somehow found her address without him knowing, and then proceeding to show up at her house unannounced. Her seduction was barely any work, Zofia had claimed, bragging about how much of a slut the young woman was.

His boss's stomach was somehow even bigger than Charlie's, despite being less along in her pregnancy. This was due to the fact that she was actively being weighed down by an even dozen of Zofia's future children; she too had went to the doctor the day her pregnancy became obvious, and texted the father with the exciting announcement - Zofia had left her number written in cum on Arthur's boss's fridge for this exact reason. Because she was so insanely heavy with forming-fetuses, her stomach hung over her crotch, covering her undoubtedly soaked pussy, the sides of her fat ass - the most prominent feature on her body - sticking out from around her thighs. Arthur told Zofia she'd taken to using a cane to help her get around the office, and had been much nicer to him specifically.

"Seeing what you did to her just gets me..." Arthur cut himself off with an embarrassed cough, and took a moment to adjust the front of his tightening slacks, "well, I go back and look at the pictures and videos you sent to me often."

"Oh I know, sweetie." Zofia craned her neck and pulled him into a kiss, her free hand rubbing at his hard chest, "But I also know you have a favorite of the bunch. And guess what? She also texted me today!"

Arthur wasn't even looking at her, his eyes already bulging in the direction of her phone, waiting for him to reveal the prize he so desired.

"Check out this update from your mother!"

There was another flash across the screen before the most ludicrous image of the day appeared across it. It was, of course, of Maya, Arthur's mother. While it was no surprise she was naked in the picture, the more shocking fact was that the older woman was incapable of wearing clothes that fit anymore, and had become, for all intents and purposes, housebound until she gave birth. This became a fact less than a month into her pregnancy, and Arthur and Zofia made regular trips to supply her with food and keep her company, along with bringing a doctor who agreed to make house-calls given Maya's special condition.

The image was taken from above, Zofia having bought her in-law a Selfie-Stick, impossible for her to take pictures of her full body otherwise. Her motherly countenance smiled up at her phone, a replacement pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, her graying-hair fanned out against the bed - just one thing of hers Arthur had to replace, amongst many! Right below her face her tits immediately came into view, engulfing her chin up to her cheeks, incredulously more gigantic than they'd been before her tryst with Zofia; as expected of a pregnant woman, they'd ballooned with milk, and balloon they did. It was no exaggeration to say they had literally doubled in size, so wide and round that just one couldn't fit through any of the doorframes in her house, her nipples having swollen up as well. She told Zofia they leaked enough to fill a coffee mug every hour each!

Below her immense bust that exceeded the bra-size-alphabet several times over rested something that should have been truly impossible. Squirming in her womb and bloating her stomach so tremendously it stuck out nearly as tall as Maya herself was, was no less than eighteen of Zofia's children; ultrasounds couldn't properly estimate the true amount, her womb too overcrowded to get an exact answer. Clearly wobbling under its own weight even in the still image, it nearly hid the rest of Maya's figure, hanging down to her thighs, her ridiculous hips and ultra-fat ass not present in the picture because of the sheer, unbridled enormity of Maya's pale, taut, hyper-pregnant belly!