All Comments on 'A Gorgeous Wife Tempted'

by fazza91

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Great story

I think you should continue with the story i would like to see Miranda and Jo continue with there fling and see where it goes to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unfinished

Interesting story well written. Too bad its unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You must keep writing...

Cant leave the story like this, wow what a let down, there has to be a chapter 2.. This story needs a ending!!! Excellent work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A loving erotic story

What an exciting loving erotic story between two women, just my cup of tea. Good one Fazza91,long may you write !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Exquisite

How delightedly exquisite...well done !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just loved it !!!!

How good is this... it's one of the best that I've read here for quite some time,I'm an avid reader of Literotica and I loved the twist in the tail at the finish. (smile)

Great work from a new author and I would expect a lot more is to come. (lol)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Doubt no more Thomas.. you lucky man.

Lucky, lucky Thomas... we all should be so lucky, eh !

Gorgeous story with excellent characters and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh, my...

how wonderfully you have captured the intimacy between Jo and Miranda. I adored the the audacity of Miranda's continuation of loving making and Jo's acceptance. Very erotic. Excellent use of words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot damn - Man !!!!!

The greatest story I've read for a long time on here, got anymore - mate ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautifully done

I felt that I was there and watching the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brings back memories

of the first time that I was fucked by another woman. Hi, I'm Debbie. I was hetro but now have found that I like the intimate loving that only a female can give me and my husband approves. I was "seduced" by a friend of a friend who was visiting and offered her, Sabine, accommodation for her weeks stay. My husband works on the oil rigs and had to leave before she arrived and it was I who entertained her for the week. She "took" me on the second night and every other day/night during her stay and it was utter bliss. I can thoroughly recommend any woman to try it and Fazza, you have recreated that event. Thanks and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It's a hard choice.

After reading your stories I can't decide which I like the best, a very difficult decision as they are all very sexy and I look forward to perusing more of your work. There's nothing like a good lesbian story to make the juices flow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We need more...

of your excellent writings. Please consider writing and submitting more of your erotic and sensual stories to this site. Love, Carol from England.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my god!!!

u know ur really good at writing stories and im a regular reader but this i must say is brilliant work, my dear.

Misty J.- i really love the story n im hoping u finish this 1. i really wanna know what is to happen next, u cant leave us guessing like this we need the rest of the story!!!!!

(giggles)

this was a true work of art fazza91 n ur the one who wrote it BRAVO!!!!!!

BBADWMEBBADWMEabout 8 years ago
Nice

you should continue the story for the next morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THAT WAS GREAT

I loved your work. It has an excellent blend of soft seduction and serious sexual play between females.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish I was like Thomas!

My wife, Anne, is friendly with a married Lesbian neighbor. They phone each other almost every day when Deanna spends time at her other home in California. When here, they have lunches or tea together and I have to admit that I encourage the relationship. They do tell each other in front of me that they love each other but it sounds more like friends love each other but I know that Anne is attracted to her. Deanna seems to hold back on letting it develop but I have said to her, "I think that the two of you are really good for each other and I am not jealous, I encourage your relationship/" I don't dare say anything more clearly than that but I have said it 3 or 4 times to Deanna. I loved your story and it made me think of them.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

Cheating piece of shit. The fact that it has such high rating says a lot (of bad) about readers of this site

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thomas is good cheat on him. Thomas is bad cheat on him. Thomas is boring cheat on him. Thomas is reliable cheat on him. In other words phuck men as long as the misandrist on this site feel like winners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous