A Graduation amongst Equals Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They entered the living room and Julie went to make drinks as the others took seats. Troy sat between Helen and Susan and looked in the bag. He took the signed collectors' box of Mander Force action figures out and admired them before seeing the wooden case at the bottom. Inside the case was a golden cigarette case, a golden lighter, and a golden pen. He quickly assembled them into the Golden Gun.

"Wow, tha..." Troy got out before Helen kissed him.

"Let your tongue thank me in other ways tonight." She said breathily.

"On that note," Susan stepped in. "We should get started with the rest of ours' gift."

She turned Troy's head so that he was facing her.

"We're going to be porn."

"Haven't we made four of those already?" Troy asked.

"I didn't say we were going to make a porn." Susan answered, looking into his eyes.

"I said we're going to BE porn!"

12