A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must admit, this is the finest ass I have ever seen." Benben said, putting his hands on her raised rump.

"Benny!" Carline squealed.

Benben cringed, "Sorry, honey... but she is the daughter of a goddess."

Carline huffed and crossed her arms, her face pouting.

"You should cut him some slack." Shira said, looking over at her with a cheeky smile. She leaned close and whispered to her, "You're about to have the best dicking of your life and no matter how much he tries, he won't be able to match up. He'll be trying to match this night for the rest of your lives. A man's ego is a fragile thing."

"Ohhh Benben." Carline cooed, her eyes immediately softening as she watched him lift his cock and lay it against Shira's cunt. She scooted forward, "I want to watch."

"What?" Benben blinked as she got to her feet and stood next to him.

"I want to watch you fuck her. I want to be able to visualize what your huge cock looks like when its slamming into me every single night for the rest of our lives. This may be my only chance for this kind of view." Carline said lewdly, pressing her naked body up against him. She leaned up and kissed him on the lips.

Benben just seemed more shocked, "You are... the hottest woman I have ever known."

"Yes I am." Carline kissed him again. She put her hand on his muscular ass and pushed. She watched eagerly as his dick parted Shira's thick, ginger bush and sloppy wet folds.

Shira moaned appreciatively and leaned her ass back against him. He wasn't as big as Mimo but he was close and his dick felt good.

"Wow... I always felt it but I didn't realize how big it looked going in." Carline murmured, watching closely as he sank to his balls.

"Oh! Mmmmm. You do have a good dick." Shira sighed, reaching down and stroking her dick slowly.

Carline reached down and put her hands on Shira's ass. She cooed softly while she rubbed it and said, "Okay... I forgive you... this is a pretty great ass."

She leaned down and prodded her tongue at Shira's tight asshole. She probed her tongue in and Benben moaned loudly, "Oh damn that makes her tighten up."

"Yeah! Your tongue feels good back there. I loooove anal." Shira gasped, looking back at them.

"This isn't gonna work hon." Benben said as he slowly humped Shira's tight cunt. He couldn't get in too close with Carline's head where it was.

Shira rolled and flopped onto her back. Her cock slapped against her belly and she smiled up at the couple, "This ought to work a bit better. Come here, Carline. Let me have a go at you."

"Already?" Carline's eyes widened at the sight of Shira's erect dick. She gulped, "I thought... you needed him to finish."

"I do. Right here, cutie." Shira said, tapping on her lips.

"Ohh! Right." Carline blushed deeply. She crawled onto the bed and moved over to straddle Shira's face. She faced Benben and shook her butt playfully above Shira.

Shira stared up with a wide smile. Carline's bush looked just as fluffy and soft as it had felt. It was thick with horny pussy juices and a sweet drop fell into her waiting mouth. She wrapped her arms around Carline's thighs and pulled her down quicker. Her tongue plunged into Carline's cooch and made her gasp in ecstatic pleasure.

"Wow, you're good at this." Carline moaned, sinking forward. Her hands fell on Shira's massive boobs and she gyrated her ass slowly back and forth.

"If her tongue is half as good as her pussy... you must be in heaven, darling." Benben groaned, grabbing Shira's thighs as he slammed into her cunt again and again.

Carline gasped and her body shuddered. She dug her fingers into Shira's boobs and said, "She's just pushing in so deep. I didn't know anyone could do this with their tongue."

"So you just want me-" Benben groaned and ground his dick deeper in her, "-Just cum inside you?"

Shira lifted Carline almost without effort, pussy juices stringing messily all over her face. She glanced down at Benben, "Yeah. Bury it in there and blow a fat fucking load. I'll use Ero's power to make your semen my own for this. With her blessing, this pussy is guaranteed to be very pregnant."

"Please don't stop." Carline begged, her fingers kneading at Shira's nipples.

A laugh bubbled up and she lowered Carline back onto her mouth. Her tongue flicked out and pressed against her clitoris. She gasped and arched her back.

"Soon. Gonna release soon!" Benben groaned, shoving in hard. His thick cock bulged and a fat shot of semen soaked Shira's womb. It pumped into her and warmed her belly in a wonderful way. He bucked and sighed, "Ohhh yeah... There you go."

He stepped back and his dick slopped out, flopping messily against his legs.

"I feel guilty..." Carline cooed as she squirmed on Shira's mouth.

"Why's that?" Benben asked, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"It was really hot watching you fuck her. I'm so horny right now watching you." Carline said, her legs starting to tense up.

Benben snorted, "I think we're fair on that one. I got to see you kiss another woman."

Carline laughed and her voice dissolved into another moan. She spasmed and came with a messy wet shower over Shira. Her pussy squirted powerfully and her legs writhed uncontrollably. She gasped and turned to crawl off Shira. Her hands sought out Benben and slipped around his shoulders. She kissed him on the cheek and said, "Ready to have our child?"

"Well I've done my part." Benben grinned and kissed her back.

"Oh you're not done yet. Not even close." Carline said, scooting around to lean over his lap. She put her mouth on his cock and licked up thick strings of cum on it.

Shira leaned up on one elbow and smiled as she looked at them. Even with her divinely blessed body, they were too engrossed in each other. She was nothing more than a third body. It warmed her heart to see such a loving couple. She looked down at her bulging cock and raised her hand over it. The power rose in her and she thought about transforming her on semen into Benben's. Empowered by her own virility, there was no way Carline was escaping this room without a pregnancy.

"Alright. I'm ready. Carline?" Shira knelt behind Carline's raised ass. Her bushy cunt was glistening and spread, winking at her in excitement of some dick.

Carline rocked her ass side to side and looked back from Benben's half-erect cock. She nodded and said, "Give me my man's child."

The thick head of Shira's dick pressed into her. She gave a long, slutty moan as she was stretched open. Her face rubbed against Benben's hot dick as her eyes widened in pure shock. She dug her fingers into his legs and moaned lustily.

"Don't give up yet. You can take the whole thing." Shira encouraged her, holding onto her hips as she sank deeper.

"Ohhh fuck, it's so huge!" Carline gasped, clinging desperately to Benben.

"Yeah, that's it. Your pussy feels great." Shira cooed, rubbing Carline's ass as her balls squished against her thighs.

Benben slowly rubbed Carline's head as she tried not to lose her mind from the pleasure.

"Mmmm. Alright... Ooooh." Shira moaned as she pulled back and thrust in again. Carline's pussy was extremely tight and her belly was stretched out against the bed from Shira's immense size. Her wetness was leaking out of her and lubricating a slowly increasing rhythm of thrusting.

"Benny... I want your dick." Carline panted, raising her head and looking at his dick. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked on it hungrily.

Benben moaned and his back straightened up. He gasped and said, "Honey! Oh, god Carline. You're sucking so hard!"

Shira humped and her heavy sack slapped wetly against Carline's legs with each motion. Her dick was slamming hard into Carline's stretched womb and was pounding it into orgasmic submission.

Carline's lips were wrapped tightly around Benben's dick and sucking as if his dick was made of delicious gold. She groped his balls and licked around his head.

Shira didn't relent. She pounded Carline's leaking cunt and precum was splattering out of her with every hump. Carline's body shook with each one and she was losing herself entirely with blowing her husband.

"Here we go. Remember to keep breathing." Shira groaned, arched her back and pushed hard against her ass. She poured out her power through her cock and willed Carline's womb to become as fertile as possible. She wished her the healthiest and best pregnancy she could have.

Her semen gushed inside Carline. It filled her womb and flooded down her fallopians. Her ovaries were warmed by divine semen as her eggs were washed in fertility magic. Her insides inflated and were completely drowned in Shira's nut sauce. It erupted back out of her as her belly grew to lay on the bed. Thick baby batter streamed down their legs and pooled on the bed.

"So much... there's so much." Carline panted, her face rubbing on Benben's hard dick. Her eyes rolled back as her breathing grew heavier. By the time Shira finished pumping out a river of cum, she was panting like a lewd bitch in heat.

"You okay?" Benben asked, petting her softly.

Shira sighed and slowly pulled back. Her cock popped out with a messy schlorp and a massive gush of fresh goo. She dropped back on her ankles and said, "She's probably just cumming so hard her mind is incapable of forming thought. I poured a lot of power into her body to bless her fertility. Normal folk tend to cum very hard when they feel that power."

"So... is she...?" Benben asked, slowly brushing hair out of Carline's sweaty face. Her eyes were half-closed and she was still breathing heavily.

"Oh definitely. She is going to have a very healthy and happy pregnancy." Shira sighed, idly rubbing at her messy dick.

"Ummm... Uhhh... Here, you can use these." Benben reached down and picked up Carline's panties. The crotch of them still looked quite wet.

Shira took them and wiped the soft silk over her cock, cleaning off the hot cream. She looked over the underwear and held them up, "Mind if I just keep these?"

"Not at all." Benben said, rubbing a thumb slowly around Carline's ear, "I can't thank you enough for what you've done for us. She's going to be so happy finally being a mother."

"I'm glad to have helped. I'll leave you two. No doubt Mimo has gotten herself into all manner of trouble." Shira said, getting to her feet. She crumbled up the panties in one hand and headed for the door.

As she left, Carline stirred. She licked at Benben's cock and crooned, "I love you so much, Benny."

In the main room, Shira stuffed the panties into her bag and hefted it onto her shoulders. She looked around for her satchel and found it missing. Mimo must've just swiped the entire thing. She rolled her eyes and headed out the door.

A soft breeze touched her bunny ears. Ero's voice came in a soft, sweet voice, 'Oh my daughter, that was beautiful. You are so loving and sweet. I am sure they will dote upon and adore their triplets.'

"Triplets?!" Shira jumped in surprise.

Ero giggled softly, 'My sweet, you poured so much of my power into her womb. It is a miracle she is only having triplets. Your own semen would have been enough to impregnate her.'

"Aww shit." Shira groaned, rubbing at her head. She thumbed her ear and sighed, "I've got to find Mimo."

Her mother's laughter carried away in the warm sunset sky.

CHAPTER 9 - The Wee Goblin Whore

Mimo harrumphed as she walked away from the couple's house. Shira's satchel hung off her shoulder with its strap pulled as tight as she could so it didn't drag on the ground.

She loved her mistress. She really, really did. But why did she have to push Mimo out? What was wrong with letting her sit in and watch her fuck that cute couple? At worst she might fap her new cock a little bit. Maybe get up in there and fuck Shira in her beautiful, amazing asshole. Only enough to cum really good. She wouldn't get in the way at all.

But instead she was out here by herself, walking through the streets of this huge city. She looked in the satchel at the purse of coins. Shira had told her to go hire a slut and have some more fun with her new dick. She wondered where she could go. There was always the whorehouse across from Ero's temple... but that was such a long walk. It was an hour across the city from where she was and her dick was so stiff it was aching.

As she stepped through the little market they had been shopping through earlier, Mimo looked through through the sea of tall folk. Without Shira around, she couldn't figure out where she needed to go. Her feet just continued carrying her on with the crowd while she craned her head to try and see.

A sign on the front of a two story building caught her eye. 'The Wee Barmaid' was written in an arch beneath a pretty little dwarf in a black dress giving a curtsy.

She hurried towards the place and reached up to grab the door handle. It was a bit of a trick to do without running her throbbing erection into the rough wood. She stumbled through the door and found herself in a cacophony of laughter, music, and talking bar patrons. A sweet smell of searing meat mixed with an air of pipe smoke filled her nostrils.

"Wow..." Mimo gasped as she looked around the place.

The Wee Barmaid was a beautiful building. It was all made of rustic, worn wood and sturdy cobblestone walls. The old tables and chairs, all made of dark wood, gave the place a cozy feel. A large fire burned in a hearth at one end and a tall staircase lead up to a second floor. Dozens of people sat, stood, and danced around the place. Mugs of ale and liquor were everywhere. What caught Mimo's eyes most of wall were the barmaids. Just like the sign outside, each of them were shorter folk. Dwarves, gnomes, and goblins danced around between taller legs, each of them carrying trays of food and drink. One of the dwarves hurried over to her with what was nearly a dancing step, her long brown hair flowing behind her. She was extremely busty, a good comparison to Mimo, and her lacy shirt was straining to somehow keep her massive mammaries contained. The black dress she wore over it only reached partly down her thick thighs and and fluttered with her movement. She stood a head taller than Mimo and that put her about hip-high to the rest of the room. She eyed Mimo appraisingly and smiled lewdly at her, "Well aren't you the excited one. How can I help you, baby?"

"Do any of you work for coin?" Mimo asked, "You know... work?" Her hand traced up her hard green member.

"Oh my sweet, for the right coin, I will do anything you want to this beautiful thing." The dwarf woman leaned in and played her own broad hand across Mimo's cock.

"I want three of you. Now." Mimo yanked out the bag of coins and shoved them at the dwarf. She tugged the purse open and looked in. Her eyes widened and she skipped off without saying anything.

There wasn't ten seconds of confusion before the beautiful dwarf came hurrying back. She had a goblin and gnome in tow, both wearing the same barmaid dress as the dwarf. The goblin was a gorgeous woman with a massive ass and the kind of hips that come from having ten or fifteen babies. Her hair was a cute bob of their race's standard black and her eyes were fixed to Mimo's cock the moment she saw it. The other end of the spectrum from the both of them was the pig-tailed blonde gnome with her lithe body and perky tits. Where the dwarf might be a very short human, the gnome was definitely more elvish in her looks. Her long ears were clearly visible with her pulled back hair.

"What did I tell you? Rich and fucking hung!" The dwarf exclaimed, gesturing to Mimo.

"You didn't mention she was a such a hottie though." The goblin swooned, sauntering over to Mimo's side. She bumped her hip and rubbed her ass against the side of Mimo's cock. Her eyes smoldered, "Baby... I haven't seen a face as pretty as yours since I lived with my tribe."

Mimo slung an arm around the Goblin's shoulder and dragged the dwarf to her other side, "Girls, my name is Mimo and I'm the cum-whore for Shira the daughter of Ero. My mistress is busy and gave me leave to fuck some sexy sluts all day and all night long. What say you?"

"I'm Obby." The dwarf woman giggled and the goblin grabbed a fistful of Mimo's naked ass with a growl, "I'm Biba."

Mimo smiled and started for the stairs. The gnome looked on at them in jealousy, "Do I not make the cut or something?"

"Oh fuck no." Mimo said, "I just don't have a third arm." She looked down at her dick, "A third arm that can hold onto you at least. You're definitely coming with. I want all of you on my dick all night long."

The gnome's smile warmed immediately and she said, "Well then. My name is Fini Requalli Mostabinalli. Come on Ladies, let's get the party started."

Obby led them up to room six and Mimo was already making out with Biba before they got through the door.

"Hey! Hey, we got all night! Come on!" Obby said, exclaimed, shoving them towards the bed and slamming the door. She turned and opened the stand beside the bed. Out came a large bottle of wine and a few glasses, "Come on, girls! Let's get naked, drunk, and bathed in sex!"

"Oh now you're getting my attention." Mimo said, pulling away from Biba's kissing.

Obby poured out four glasses and they each took one. Fini threw hers back in a single large gulp. Then she grabbed the bottom of her dress and yanked it off quickly. Beneath it, she was wearing a silken thong and bra. She leapt up on the bed and looked down at them, "It has been far too long since I got some dick in me!"

Mimo gulped down some wine and laughed as the cute gnome started to dance on the bed. She shook her hips and her pigtails swung around her like ribbons. Her feet stamped and she spun around, shaking her bare ass at them. Only the strip of thin white silk blocked their view of her tight little asshole. All three of them cheered and whooped for her as she danced. Her lithe body swayed and jiggled. She bent herself over backwards and touched her ankles, the bulge of her pussy clearly visible in the tight silk. She rolled over onto her side and twirled her legs in the air before spreading them wide. Her hand slid down the front of her panties and she thrust her hips upward.

"Goddamn you're flexible!" Mimo exclaimed as Fini's ankles wrapped behind her neck.

"Oh that's nothing. Flexibility isn't all dancing is about." Obby grunted, untying the back of her dress. Due to her bust, she couldn't just whip it off like the slender gnome. She pulled it off and her breasts erupted free. There wasn't a bra that could contain chests as large as hers or Mimo's, so she only had on a pair of full black panties. She stepped up onto the bed and pushed Fini into the pillows, "This is a traditional dwarvish sex dance."

Obby started with a wide stance, stomping her feet on the bed and clapping her hands on her knees. Her huge tits bounced and swung. She raised her fists and punched the air. Her legs moved in solid, stomping motions and her arms were swinging like she was in a fight. It wasn't as clearly erotic as Fini's dance but there was an enticing appeal of strength to it. It made her muscles bulge and her breasts swung ponderously with every movement. She turned and dropped to her hands and knees. Her back arched and her pelvis thrust down towards the bed in a motion that would crush lesser dicks. She turned and laid on her side, legs akimbo and arms hold her tits together. She huffed out a breath.

"Fucking hell." Mimo gawked.

"Yeah, not sexy at all." Fini snorted.

"Are you kidding me? Babe, I'm a cum-slave to a powerful woman. Muscles and strength make me fucking hot. I am going to love railing that gorgeous, strong ass tonight." Mimo blew off Fini's insult and it made Obby beam.

"I knew there was something I liked about you besides your dick." Obby said, dropping to the floor with a heavy thump. She grabbed Mimo's chin and leaned down to kiss her hard.

1...7891011...14