A Grand Cocking Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shira gurgled throatily and reached around Ero's thighs. She grabbed ahold of her massive sack and squeezed it from behind, urging the delicious baby batter to come out already. She could already taste her mother's precum as it spilled forth by the load.

Ero tensed up and gave a sweet, melodious moan. Her hips jerked and her dick bucked forward spasmodically. A geyser of cream boiled into her belly and she came in empathy with the goddess. She was just too sexy and beautiful to handle. The feeling that Shira had made her cum was orgasm inducing in itself and her dick began to spray its own sticky stuff all over her massive chest. Her pussy positively gushed clear wetness between her thighs and the smell of her desire was extremely pervasive.

"My sweet. My dear, dear sweet." Ero cooed, slowly drawing herself back. Her cock pulled out of Shira's throat with a splatter of spittle and semen. Shira immediately lamented its absence and she tried to follow it with her wagging tongue.

"No." Shira breathed, "It's so delicious. I want more. More!"

"Are you that desperate for my cock, baby?" Ero said, grasping her cock and slowly stroking it to let a thick stream of cum drool into Shira's waiting lips.

"Yes. Please, mom. Please bury your heavenly cock inside me. Impregnate me with your precious young." Shira said between licks of her lips.

"Anything for you, love." Ero said, crawling around Shira.

Shira stared at her mother with blazing lust in her eyes. She spread her legs wide and lifted her massive sack with one hand, exposing her engorged slutty cunt and sodden red bush. She began to jerk her dick with her free hand and licked her lips eagerly.

"Dear, if the whores and sluts of this world could look half as horny as you, there wouldn't be a blue ball left anywhere." Ero cooed, starting to rub her messy dick all up and down Shira's cunt. Her cum smeared over Shira's lips and stuck in her thick bush.

"Mom, put it in me. Please!" Shira begged, fapping harder and faster.

"Cum for me first, babe. Cum. Cuuuum." Ero's voice slowly transitioned into enchantingly needy. Shira's eyes went cross and her dick convulsed. A gushing spray of cum splattered her tits from top to bottom. She laid her cock in her cleavage and rubbed the underside of her dick vigorously as semen bubbled between her tits. She coated her breasts and belly in thick layers of spunk.

"It feels so good, mom!" Shira gasped, legs shaking as her dick loosed all it could on herself.

"Delicious. Now for your reward." Ero leaned forward and her cock pushed into Shira.

Her cunt, blazing hot and already on the verge of orgasm, let Ero push in deep. Her shape and curve was exactly as amazing as Shira thought it would be. It was so great that her mind slowly dissolved into little more than the feeling of stone-hard cock plunging into her womb and her own horny fingers groping her own erection.

Time passed. Shira didn't really know how long but it certainly was some time. Hours possibly, maybe even a day. Her body was lost in a sea of orgasmic bliss and constant, flowing waves of hot cum. Both her own and Ero's washed over her body and spilled into the waiting cum bath.

Her mother just continued to use her body endlessly that entire time. Her cock pumped semen into her pussy and reamed her asshole unto amazing prostate orgasms. She even slammed her own divine cunt down on Shira's shaft and rode her.

When the fog of sex finally started to clear from her thoughts, Shira was laying in her mother's arms, her dick deep inside her mom's fat, drooling cooch. Cum was pouring out of her dick and painting Ero's womb in a fresh layer of baby cream. Her first coherent thoughts following that were: Mimo was right. Just like how she wanted to worship Shira for mind-blowing sex, Shira was having an overwhelming urge to worship her mother's body. It was practically irresistible.

"This has been just... the best day ever." Shira cooed, looking up at Ero from her embrace. Her dick sung with pleasure from where it was entirely sunk inside goddess cunt.

"It hasn't been an entire day quite yet. Your tribute and worship is quite enough thusfar." Ero said, petting Shira's bunny ears lovingly, "And you have an adventure to continue."

"Must I go, mother? I don't want to stop fucking you. I want to worship your body forever. I'm yours..." Shira said, gyrating her hips. Her dick nuzzled Ero's womb sweetly.

Ero laughed warmly and caressed her more, "I have many other faithful to see to. You are my one and only sweet daughter, but I have many loves and lots of grandchildren. There is much worship to be had."

"Grandchildren... How many have I...?" Shira asked, cocking her head curiously.

"You've fathered five hundred and six new bunny folk. There are also thirty-nine more on the way, including a pair of twins from a lovely and gorgeous Gorgon that I am eager to get to know." Ero smiled widely, reaching around to smack Shira's ass, "Divine virility has its perks. Every single pussy you have nutted inside of has become pregnant."

"Umm... about the priestess downstairs." Shira started.

"Worry not. I don't hold it against you." Ero interrupted her.

Shira shook her head, "No! I don't care about me. I don't want you to punish her. I seduced her and convinced her."

"Oh of that I am certain. With your ability, you could take a completely celebate nunnery and make a thousand children." Ero laughed heartily.

"So... You won't punish her?" Shira said uncertainly.

"Punish her for what? Worshipping me in my own temple? Sweet, my priestesses are encouraged to impregnate and become pregnant. Nothing is holier to me than procreation. She will be cared for and I will bless her with the healthiest offspring." Ero nodded with a warm smile.

"Good." Shira relaxed with a sigh, "Wait, what did you mean 'my ability'?"

"Has anyone ever told you no before? I mean, if you directly ask someone, has anyone ever denied you sex?" Ero asked, fondling Shira's big butt harder.

"Ummm." Shira thought about it and then shook her head, "No, I guess not. I mean, there was that guy back in Caffus... but I didn't directly ask for sex, just mentioned physical labor. Anyone I've thought about fucking has given it to me."

"That's because as my offspring, you have supernatural beauty and seduction. Absolutely anyone you offer yourself to will find themselves utterly incapable of saying no. They can't even resist because of your immense size as anyone you are fucking will find themselves capable of taking you." Ero said, scooting herself up and pushing Shira back slowly, "Now come on. Get out of Mom's pussy already. I've fought you out once before, I can do it again."

Shira blushed and pulled out of her, leaving thick ropes of semen hanging from her cock. She sat back and looked around. Despite all of their fucking, barely splatters and drips were sitting outside of the cum pool. She looked at it and then at Ero, "Where's all the cum?"

"It's all there. That's not just a pool, that's a rift to my sea of divine offerings. If you know how to traverse it, you can find yourself in my ocean of cum I have collected and preserved from every single person I have fucked. All of the semen, alive and virile together. Truly an ocean of life. Yours is now included in it." Ero said, moving foward. She stepped down into the tub and turned to Shira, "Come give me a goodbye kiss."

Shira's feet moved before she could even think. She took her mother's offered hands and kissed her on the lips. A kiss that rapidly devolved into a heated makeout session that only ended when their erect cocks rubbed against each other again. Ero broke it off and sighed, "I love you so much dear. I have blessed you with all the powers a mortal may carry while worshipping me. Now go and spread my love with that power. Make me thousands more grandchildren with every fertile womb you come across. Oh and be sure to take care of that sweet Mimo. I so adore watching you two worship. She has such amazing passion."

"Bye mom." Shira said and the hands she held melted into pure cum. It fell into the pool with the rest of her melting cum-bodied mom.

Before she completely disappeared, Ero's voice whispered, "Maybe she would like a blessing too~!"

After that, the room fell quiet. Shira knelt at the edge of the tub just taking in everything. She was the daughter of a sex goddess. The divine origin was more of a surprise than the sex. Sex with her just seemed right and no amount of taboo could've prevented it. What was she supposed to do now with all of this knowledge? What kind of power did Ero bless her with?

It took a few minutes of quiet contemplation until she came to a decision. First: She was finally starting to understand why Mimo wanted to worship her. Shira could spend an eternity worshiping her mother. Second: Her and Mimo should continue their adventure and spread the word of Ero's glorious fuck to everyone they come across. Everyone hot and sexy, at least. Which in Shira's eyes was everyone mature enough to fuck and not old enough to have dried up yet. So many delicious, fuckable bodies awaited her and all she had to do was go collect her companion...

*******

Shira looked down at Mimo in the whorehouse bedroom. The little goblin whore was dosing softly with a man and woman laying on either side of him. Both had huge cocks. Her holes looked deliciously packed full of cream.

"Hey. Slut." Shira said, kicking the bed.

The two servants stirred before Mimo did. They looked up to see Shira and took the hint quickly. As they were climbing out of bed, Mimo's eyes opened slowly and she stretched luxiously. Her tits bounced and her messy legs spread wide, fully exposing her delectable fuzzy cooch.

"Good morning, mistress. Did you come here for me to service your cock?" Mimo asked, her eyes sparkling with delight.

"Service? Please, whore." Shira rolled her eyes and let her throbbing erection drop on Mimo's face. She rubbed Mimo's head and said, "Worship it."

Mimo's eyes widened and she stared in awe at Shira.

Shira tightened her fingers in Mimo's hair and growled, "I said, worship, you slutty little cum hole. Don't make me say it again. Are you going to do as I say or am I going to tie you up in my pack and leave you there until you're begging me for my holy dick?"

"I knew you'd come around... Your cock is worthy of worship." Mimo cooed, starting to lick Shira's shaft. Her little green-skinned fingers wrapped around her balls and began to knead them. She put her lips around Shira's head and sucked.

"Ahhh... Good bitch." Shira cooed, "Goooood little whore."

Mimo laughed in her throat and moved her mouth forward, taking Shira's cock in further. She turned on her belly to face Shira, cock sliding further down her throat.

Shira played a finger around one of Mimo's long, pointed ears and said, "Its all you're really good for, you know? Being such a dirty whore on your knees, mindlessly worshiping my cock. This is all you exist for. Just to drain my balls and give me somewhere to shoot out all my hallowed seed so it doesn't go to waste. Now show me how grateful you are for my cum. Prove to me that you deserve it."

The words seemed to sink into Mimo's body more powerfully than any groping fingers. Her thighs clenched together and there was the shaking of pleasure through her. She grabbed ahold of Shira's wide hips and pulled until her sack rested on her chin. The horny little goblin was stretched out before her, her nose buried in Shira's fluffy bush. She bobbed her head slowly, savoring the taste of Shira's dick.

"I'm not feeling very worshiped here, you worthless little fuck sack." Shira grunted and started to pull away, "I'm just going to find someone actually worth my time. You clearly don't love my dick."

Mimo panicked. She scrambled after Shira and off the side of the bed. Standing on her feet, she grabbed Shira's ass and began to throat-fuck herself with her cock. Her head shoved back and forth wildly, spit flying from her lips as she freaked out. Her eyes were wide with desperation as she tried her damndest to show her worth to Shira.

"Mmmm... Well now, maybe you do love my cock." Shira cooed, running her hand over Mimo's curly dark hair.

Those words calmed her down a bit and she pulled back off her dick. The massive shaft sprang upward and spit dripped from it. Mimo gasped and panted, wrapping both her hands firmly around the throbbing member.

"I love your cock... I love your cock." Mimo murmured, "Its amazing! I love it. I love it!"

Her hands stroked vigorously and she pressed her lips to Shira's balls. She kissed them with a wet pop and moved her mouth. She repeated the action while her hands worked hard.

"Please, mistress... cleanse me. My body is filthy from other cocks." Mimo begged between sucking kisses.

"I'm shocked." Shira snorted, "You are a little cock-loving slut! Bathing you in my cum is pointless. You'd leap on any cock presented to you, wouldn't you?"

Mimo kissed her cock powerfully and rubbed it harder. She shook her head, "No mistress. Never! Your cock is the only cock for me."

"You're a lying whore! A wild wolfman could jump on you and you'd beg him to impregnate you with puppies!" Shira exclaimed, grabbing Mimo's hair hard. She jerked her head back and looked down into her eyes, "Admit it, you fucking cunt. Admit you'd take any dick ever in this dirty little whore hole. Admit it and I'll ram my dick inside you before I cum."

She reached down and grabbed Mimo's cunt. She lifted her by her pussy and threw her on the bed. Her hand came away slimy with hot spunk and she spread Mimo's legs by force.

With wide eyes, Mimo gasped and said, "I admit it! I'm a whore! I'm a worthless, dirty whore that would take any dick! I did it last night! I had a bunch of hot, horny slut cocks pounding my hole all night! I'm such a helpless cocksleeve! Please help me mistress!"

She spread her engorged emerald pussy lips, letting thick globs of cum bubble out of her. Her eyes were fixed on Shira's twitching hot dick and a fresh stream of cum bubbled out of her cunt when she clenched up.

"Good. Obedient little bitches get cock, don't they?" Shira said, rubbing against Mimo's messy cunt. She grabbed Mimo's wide hips and pushed into her.

"Thank you, mistress!" Mimo squealed, her face glowing with lewd excitement.

Shira slammed completely inside her and Mimo's belly stretched up against her massive boobs. Mimo screamed and her pussy tightened like a vice. She pushed her head back and raised her hips, shoving her pussy against Shira.

"Alright, you cum slut... here comes my hallowed semen." Shira said, jerking her hips forward, "I better feel you orgasming in appreciation, you fucking WHORE!"

Mimo gasped and moaned, eyes rolling almost out of her head as her womb ballooned from thick waves of semen. She came uncontrollably as hot cream flowed out of her cooch.

"Ohhh yeah..." Shira sighed, pulling back slowly. Her dick popped free with a gushing spray of spunk and it doused her belly and tits in more.

"Thank you, mistress..." Mimo sighed, rubbing at her distended belly.

"You're not done. My dick is still covered in cum. I don't want it wasted." Shira said, looking down at her glazed shaft.

Mimo pushed herself up and forward to grab Shira's still-erect cock. She opened her mouth wide and sucked the cum from her head. Her lips worked their way down quickly and sucked her cock completely clean.

"Maybe I'll keep you around for a while longer, slut." Shira smiled, petting Mimo's head lovingly.

"Thank you, mistress." Mimo cooed, smiling up at her, "I knew I'm the only one you need to worship your cock."

"Of course." Shira giggled. She broke into a bright smile and Mimo sighed. She stretched and rubbed at her eyes.

"So what happened over there, mistress? I woke up here feeling like I'd been fucked by that giant cock tower. A couple of really sexy sluts told me that they'd do anything I wanted while they took care of me. Told me I had to wait for you." Mimo said, jumping up to sit on the edge of the bed.

Shira scratched the back of her head, feeling a sudden twinge of embarrassment as she said, "Do you remember what the tower was?"

"No, I vaguely remember us walking up to it and then things get hazy." Mimo shook her head.

"Right. You blacked out while cumming like a broke faucet. Turns out the huge dick is a temple to Ero, the goddess of sex. And it also turns out... She's my mom."

"Really? I knew you had to be Divine! I was so right about worshipping your dick." Mimo whooped happily.

"Yeah... And we fucked." Shira said with a smile.

"Ooooh! Kinky!" Mimo said, running a hand up Shira's constantly erect dick, "Mistress is really naughty for doing it with her mom..."

"Yeah and she offered you a blessing for giving yourself to me." Shira said.

Mimo's head jerked up from Shira's dick, "Really? What? I don't feel any different."

"You have to come offer worship to her statue. You get to choose what gets blessed." Shira explained.

Mimo jumped to her feet, hands clasp eagerly in front of her, "Really? What did you get blessed?"

Shira answered by turning and walking towards the door, her hips bumping and her tail twitching. Her butt bounced deliciously as she did.

"Oh my god! Mistress, your ass looks amazing! I mean... It was amazing before but now..." Mimo hurried after her and grabbed her butt in both hands. She put her face to one cheek and rubbed it eagerly, "It's so soft and thick now!"

Shira wiggled her but and said, "Thank you, thank you. I guess a sex goddess might know something about blessing ass."

"I'd say so." Mimo cooed, rubbing her face on her other cheek.

"Are you going to keep doing that or are we going to go get yours?" Shira asked, looking down at her.

"Oooh! Yes! Yes!" Mimo exclaimed, letting go and skipping out the door, naked body bouncing with excitement.

A priestess bid them farewell at the door and they crossed the street to the entrance of Ero's temple. The two priestesses standing at the gate bowed to Shira and said, "Welcome, your highness."

Shira stepped across the threshold and felt her mother's pleasure fill her body again. She turned and held a hand out to Mimo, "Don't worry. Mom invited you so you won't black out this time. Here."

Mimo nodded and stepped towards her. She clenched up and gave a moan but stayed on her feet. Her chest heaved and Shira took her hands. She released the warm power inside her, focusing on protecting Mimo from the endless ecstasy. She spasmed and took a deep breath, "Ohhhh fuck that feels good."

"You gonna be alright?" Shira asked, pulling her a step forward. It was a strange feeling to be using this power and not really knowing what it can do. It felt boundless and full of endless possibilities when she touched it.

Mimo nodded and said, "Just trying to walk while cumming."

"What kind of a cock slut can't just force through a good cum?" Shira teased.

Mimo rolled her eyes and took a spiteful step forward. She whimpered and nearly fell. But she steadied herself and continued towards the door.

"Alright, I got it now." Mimo said, a fine sheen of sweat on her body.

"You are just the cutest whore." Shira said, opening the door and gesturing in.

"Whoa~!" Mimo exclaimed as they walked in, "This place is huge!"

"Yep. Mom's a bit of a size queen." Shira snickered and led her towards the statue, "Speaking of which. This is my mother."

Mimo gawked up at the statue, "Holy fuck, mistress. No wonder you're so hot. Your mom is fucking amazing!"

"So to choose your blessing, pick a spot on the statue and give her worship." Shira said.

"Really? Hmm." Mimo looked at the statue and then down at herself. She groped her breasts. She pinched her nipples. Her hands felt down her hips and she groped at her own ass. She seemed to be deep in thought until her eyes widened and she looked back up at Ero's visage. "I know what I want..."

1...56789...14