A Grand Cocking Adventure

Story Info
A horny bunny girl sets out on the adventure of a lifetime!
46.9k words
4.77
24.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1 - The First Steps

There was once an bunny elf named Shira.

This elf was the beauty of the land. She was tall and luscious with hair as vibrantly red as the leaves in fall. Floppy ears of the same fuzzy red bounced atop her head and a cute wiggly tuft of a tail above her butt. Her body was curvy from her perky nose and strong chin to her soft feet and cute toes. She had mountainous breasts, each tipped with thick nipples surrounded by palm sized areolae. Her hips were wide and thick with a plump, jiggly ass just begging to be pounded. When a pounding was in order, a fluffy ginger bush heralded fat, juicy pussy lips just waiting to gobble up hard cock.

One could not be the beauty of the land with only the body to please half of the land. For the time when she needed to do the pounding, the elf had a grand cock and balls. A cock of such size and shape that girls swooned just at the thought of it. Balls with such virility and grandeur, fertile young women could get pregnant just for staring at them too long. She could shoot thick loads and fat loads, and she could cum many, many times without slowing.

For many years, this elf worked at a quiet little inn. The inn did a good business before she got there, but it only got better when it became known for having the most gorgeous elf around. However, she did not remain there for long. After a few years, she began to want for more. She wanted to see the world and go on an adventure. So she did just that.

*******

Shira waved goodbye to the inn and its portly little proprietor, Missus Talelah. The roads were clear and the skies were beautiful today. It was a good day to be traveling.

She bumped her hips and skipped a touch as she walked. The breeze fluttered her thin dress about. Her feet were wrapped in cute little leather sandals and she wore her curly red hair up in a long loose tail down to her plump backside. With the lovely shape of her body, clothing was sometimes difficult. Underwear was completely impossible but she did find skirts and dresses to be easy to wear. Today she had decided on a nice little white dress that barely hung down her ass far enough to cover half of it. That left it considerably too short to even slightly obscure her phenomenal thick shaft hanging almost to her knees. The dress had no straps and was actually just attached to the gold piercings through her nipples. This left almost all of her gigantic breasts on clear display.

The people she passed on the road waved or stared as she passed. She waved back to them and continued until she had left the village of Teak. On the edge of it, she stood at the fields that separated the village from the thick elven wood that surrounded the mountains near her home.

"Now, I'm just supposed to follow this road to reach Caffus." Shira said as she pulled out a rolled map from her shoulder bag. It took her a few minutes to decipher it and find her home. It didn't do her any good beyond confirming that Caffus was just down this road. The man who had sold her the map had told her it would take six hours. That meant she should be able to make it before dinner.

Rolling the map back up, she stuffed it away and continued walking. She made it to the edge of the Elven wood when she stopped again. Her dick had grown hard from the swaying and bouncing.

"You know I'm trying to have an adventure, right? This is just rude." She scolded her penis. It remained completely erect despite her biting words. She frowned and looked up at the sky. It still wasn't that late in the morning yet. She could probably get away with a little personal time and not get too far off track.

She hurried over to the nearest tree at the edge of the wood. Her butt tickled in the grass as she sat down against it and took ahold of her own thick wood. It throbbed heatedly in her grasp and she began to stroke the meaty, hot foreskin. As she stroked her beautiful cock, she decided it was partially her own fault. She had been so excited for the start of this journey that she only jacked off three times this morning before heading out. Her normal mornings included at least six times, ten if she had a nice, sexy cumdumpster to fuck. So almost every morning was ten times.

"Mmmm! Ahhhh." Shira sighed happily as precum began to flow from her cock in a gooey stream. It stuck to her fingers and lubricated her stroking. Her moans grew happier, "Nothing better than a good rub out in the sun."

She grabbed her huge ballsack with one hand, though it was far to large to get her fingers around. The extra stimulation made her gasp and her dick gave a thick shot of pre on her legs. Her hand pumped faster up and down it now that the full length was gooey with her stuff.

"Yes! Oh yes! My dick feels so good!" Shira moaned, eyes fluttering rapidly. Her ball-fondling fingers worked down to her wet pussy. They tickled through the ginger bush that covered her balls and wrapped around her entire crotch. Her pussy was glistening and hot as she sank a finger in. Her mouth dropped open and she cried out joyously.

The warmth of the sun on her milky skin and the soft grass tickling her butt was the topper to that marvelous sensation. She rolled her head back and beat it as hard and fast as she could. Thoughts of yesterday's romp with a sexy, horny dwarf girl played through her head. She could still see that dwarf's wide rear bent over on the bed, a flood of semen covering her and pouring all over the bed from her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes!" Shira exclaimed. Her dick spasmed and she jerked her hips erratically. A thick rope of cum shot from her cock and splattered over her thighs. She spread her legs and leaned forward, rubbing hard on her foreskin. Her hand slammed down and gripped the base of her dick tightly. The sweetest, thickest spunk in the land bubbled from her cock and soaked into the grass. She took a minute and rubbed out all of the cum that she could while her titanic orgasm shook her body.

By the end of it, her forehead was sweaty and her heart was pounding. She breathed rapidly and let go of her dick as it drooled into the gooey mess that covered the ground before her.

"Whew! That's tons better." Shira sighed and leaned back against the tree.

She finished catching her breath and pushed herself back to her feet. Cum dripped from her cock as she started walking again but she paid it no mind. Her jizz smelled deliciously sweet like icing and it felt great running down her legs. She often wished she could pump a fat load into her own pussy just so she could feel how it compared to the thousands of other loads she had taken up there in her life.

Nevertheless, she tried to focus her thoughts on the journey ahead. Caffus was only the first stop on a grand adventure that she wanted to take across all of the lands of the world. One step to start a lifetime experience.

And maybe she could fuck some mysterious and sexy things from all over the world too. Yeah. That sounded good. Find the sexy and weird things in the world and fuck them. Or get fucked by them. Or fuck alongside them. Or just fuck in any possible way.

Shira just really liked to fuck.

*******

She had meant to walk to Caffus without stopping. Really, she did. But her dick just kept getting hard again and again. She tried ignoring it but it was hard to walk with the massive thing bouncing with every step. So she kept walking off the path to beat off. After the most recent orgasm, the glow of the sun through the thick trees of the Elven wood was starting to redden. The day was coming to a close and she still couldn't see the end of the woods

"Maybe it's further than that guy said. I wish I had bought a pack and bedroll." Shira grumbled as she quickened her pace. She had been certain the larger village of Caffus would have a better price and a better selection of adventuring gear than her own home of Teak.

Suddenly a deep howl broke the silence of the forest. She looked behind her down the long packed dirt path and didn't see anything. Nobody had walked past her in more than an hour. She shivered and kicked into a quick jog. Perhaps if she hurried up, she could make it to Caffus today.

Her huge boobs bounced all about, lifting and dropping the dress attached to her tits. It fluttered around her plump, jiggling butt and her cock slapped on her cum-splattered thighs. She ignored it as fear began to creep into her heart.

The sun dipped further and the shadows lengthened through the forest. There was another howl, much louder this time, and Shira yelped. She broke into a full sprint and was forced to clasp her arms around her breasts so they didn't bash her in the face. She gasped and panted as her feet pounded the dirt.

Her work at the inn kept her strong and hale but she wasn't a runner. She didn't have the thin, lanky body of many of her elven brethren. All the sex she had gave her a powerful endurance, but that was entirely sexual. She couldn't thrust and bump her way down the road. Her feet stumbled and she tumbled to the ground. She curled onto her side to keep her dick from hitting the ground.

"Owww... Ohh no..." Shira whimpered. The howl came again, this time sounding almost right next to her. She crawled on all fours into the grass and behind one of the trees. Her throbbing erection dragged along the ticklish soft ground.

She scooted up against the tree and dragged her knees up to her massive chest. Her cock squished between her boobs and drooled a thick dollop of precum in her cleavage. She breathed hard and looked around as the forest faded into twilight.

A soft scrabbling on the dirt of the path made her heart jump. There was a sniffing and a canine panting from that direction. She clasped a hand over her mouth and tried to steady her breathing through her nose. Her heaving chest was massaging the throbbing erection between her sweaty breasts. She cursed her fat balls as more precum bubbled from her cock. The sweet, delicious scent of it was going to give her away to the wolf. She had a thought and quickly looked down, wrapping her thick pink lips around the head of her cock. The precum bubbled into her mouth as the pleasure of a warm, wet hole took her. She hoped it would obscure the scent though.

The wolf's paws grew even closer anyway. She sucked frantically, drinking down the precum as fast as her dick produced it. A mouth was thick with the stuff and her heart thudded in her chest.

"Found you!" A rough voice cried and a body suddenly slammed into her. A fuzzy warm body bore her to the ground and pressed her into the grass, "Want mate! You smell of baby stuff! Mate me! Push me down and fill me with the seed you've spilled everywhere!"

Shira gasped in fear and precum splattered down her chin. She squirmed about beneath the weight on her and saw a woman's face above her. Yellow wolfish eyes stared back at her and she saw that the woman had tall, thick wolf-ears of grey fur among long, thick grey curls of hair. She looked irresistibly cute.

"Ohh... Okay... Yeah." Shira stammered fearfully, "I'll... I'll fuck you."

The wolf woman smiled brightly and hopped off her, tail wagging eagerly. Shira sat up and saw her turn over on her grey, furry paws and present her naked ass to Shira. Her engorged red pussy was glistening in sloppy desire.

"Come on! Fuck! Fuck! Want mate!" The wolf woman panted and wiggled her ass eagerly.

Shira had heard of the wildfolk before but she had never seen one. Beings that were half animal and lived in the forests and mountains of the world.

"Don't worry, I'm getting to it." Shira scooted forward and grabbed the wolf's hips. The wolf stiffened at the touch and her tail quivered at maximum raise. Her pussy winked and fresh arousal streamed down her thighs and into her leg fur. She was wetter than any woman Shira had ever seen. The amount of juices flowing from her had the fur on her thighs soaked through.

Shira lined her massive shaft up with that pussy and pulled on the wolf. The enormously fat head of her cock took a bit of effort to stretch her pussy wide enough before popping in. The wolf gave a yowl and threw her head back, "Yes! More! Huge mate!"

Her pussy was like a tight, moist glove sliding down her dick with an almost painful tightness. Shira didn't relent though. She had fucked a tight pussy before. With a cock of her immense size every hole was tight, it was just a question as to how tight. She kept the pressure and sank to the bottom of the wolf's pussy. It barely took more than half her cock and she found that a little frustrating.

"You wanted to mate but you aren't taking all of me!" Shira said, pushing harder to stretch the wolf out inside.

"Too big!" The wolf squirmed beneath her and tried to pull away, "Stop push!"

"But you wanted this! A proper mate takes all of the dick!" Shira yelled in annoyance. She was coming down from the fear high and was angry at this wolf woman for scaring her so badly. She planted her feet on either side of the wolf's hips and grabbed her shoulders. She drew back and thrust into her, sending a spray of canine lubricant everywhere. The wolf's insides were soft and slutty enough that they continued to stretch around her length until she had gotten her entire massive schlong inside her. The feeling of her fat balls pressed to the wolf's thighs made her growl, "Now that's the trick. Feels better when you take all of it, doesn't it?"

The wolf whimpered out, "So big... Mate is so big!"

Shira drew her hips back and thrust forward with ball slapping force. The wolf gave a low howl and arched her back beneath Shira. Her pussy squeezed and clenched, drooling thick streams of lubricant each time Shira withdrew.

"Ohhh yeah... good little bitch, aren't you?" Shira groaned, battering the wolf's womb with hard humps. She decided if the wolf was going to act like a bitch in heat,s he might as well treat her like one.

"Yes! Yes I am! I'm your good bitch! Eeeeep!" The wolf yowled as Shira bit down on her fluffy ear. Her pussy clenched up tight and gushed as a mind-blowing orgasm blasted her.

Shira moaned happily, "That's it! Good bitch! Gooooood bitch."

Her cock bulged and it fired off like a gooey cannon, painting a thick stripe of cum inside the wolf. She jerked her hips and shot again. The blissful feeling of her dick tensing up and loosing fat, virile shots of semen was quickly becoming her whole world.

"Good mating..." The wolf panted, laying her face in the grass as she was impregnated with thick, elven spunk.

The wolf seemed to accept this and settle down for a long orgasm. She flicked her tail idly from side to side as her womb was completely flooded with spunk. It didn't stop there though. Shira came as she always did and continued pumping shots into her as it poured out around her dick.

"Is sooo much." The wolf swooned happily, "I'm gonna have many puppies."

"You think we're done here?" Shira asked, drawing her dick out and letting it drool thick cum all over the wolf's taut ass.

"We mated. I'm happy." The wolf sighed, closing her eyes.

"I'm not. I want to fuck more." Shira said, pressing her cum-coated dick to the wolf's well-fucked pussy.

"Why mate more?" The wolf mumbled, "I'm already pregnant."

"I don't care about that. My dick is still hard." Shira thrust to her sack in one motion.

The wolf gave a long howl and her body shuddered in pleasure. Cum sprayed thickly from her pussy as it was forced out. Shira grabbed one of her legs and picked it up.

"Whaaa?" The wolf said in utter confusion as she flopped over on her back.

"I wanna fuck you like this." Shira said, reaching up and fondling the wolf's small, perky breasts.

"But... this isn't how you mate..." The wolf's yellow eyes looked away from shira as her face reddened.

"My goodness. Don't get embarrassed." Shira pulled her face back forward again and planted a deep kiss on her lips.

"Oh. I liked that." The wolf smiled.

"That was a kiss. Wanna do it again?" Shira chuckled as her dick rested entirely inside the wolf's hot pussy.

"Mmhmm!" The wolf nodded eargly.

They locked lips and Shira pushed her tongue into her mouth. She lifted her hips and thrust down, pressing hard on the wolf's body. She continued kissing her while fucking her hard and fast. The sun had completely set by now and they were fucking in the dark forest.

"Let's see just how much I can fill you with." Shira grunted as her next orgasm approached.

"Yes! Yes! More pregnant!" The wolf exclaimed excitedly.

Shira moaned and pulled her cock back until just the thick head was inside her. A fat hose of cum sprayed from her and she spasmed. The wolf's body was immensely pleasurable and she came an absolutely epic amount. The jizz just sprayed and shot and flowed from her. The wolf's canal was full rather quickly but Shira wanted to do more. She stroked her shaft rapidly and willed out more cum. It stretched the wolf's fertile womb and made her belly bulge cutely.

"This is amazing." The wolf pushed her head back in the grass and dug her paws into it.

"Ohhh yes! Fuck that was good." Shira sighed, pulling her cockhead out. A thick river of cum rolled out of her and Shira's cock drooled in empathy.

"Best mating ever." The wolf sighed, closing her eyes.

"Well... I don't think I'm making it to Caffus. I hope you don't mind if I sleep here with you." Shira sighed, snuggling up next to the wolf woman.

The wolf draped an arm across Shira and moved close to her. The night might be dark and cool but the warm fuzzy body beside her made it alright.

*******

Shira woke the next morning shivering. The wolf woman was gone and the sun was barely peaking through the trees. Her shoulderbag was still cradled under her arm and her dick was fully erect, waiting for its morning treatment.

"Awww... She was cute too. Wouldn't have minded having her along." Shira sighed as she sat up. A birdsong drifted through the trees and the leaves above her rustled softly.

She looked down at her cock and sighed. She blew on her hands to try and warm her palms a bit before taking hold of it. Her cock twitched at her chilly fingers and she lamented the lack of warm, fluffy bed.

Her cock didn't fight this morning. It was an easy rub and she quickly wrapped her lips around the head. It was a thick and sticky load that tasted great as she gulped it down. A warm belly full for breakfast and she was ready to finally make it to Caffus. She crawled to her feet and licked some sweet seed off one of her hands.

"Caffus, here I come!" Shira hopped back up to the road and continued walking. Her dick flopped about and her tits were stiff in the cool morning air. She adjusted her dress and pulled on her nipple piercings a bit. A soft giggle came to her lips, "Everyone in Teak is used to me but I wonder what kind of looks I'll get elsewhere!"

CHAPTER 2 - Paying For The Goods

Shira came out of the woods and Caffus was in sight. It was a lively village with plush wheat fields surrounding it. Buildings of stone and wood shingle roofs were built in a circles radiating out from the tall fortress of Caffus.

"There it is! Oh I can't wait to go shopping!" Shira exclaimed excitedly. She ended up beating off twice before she reached the end of the road through Elven wood.

Her dick bouncing with joy, she hurried down the road and towards Caffus. She was eager to not only shop but also show off a little bit. She had never been more than an hour outside of Teak and the only new faces she ever saw were passing travelers.

She didn't even make it into the village proper before getting stopped. Two patrolling guards halted her at the wooden palisade around the village. They each wore basic leather gear and metal helmets. In their hands were bronze-tipped spears and small square shields.

"Awfully beautiful woman to be traveling alone. What is your business in Caffus?" One of them asked her.