A Grandpa becomes a dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the timer went off on the hot tub, we were thoroughly wrinkled. I held April's hand as she stepped out of the tub. The shirt I gave her was not transparent, but it clung to her body like a second skin. I liked the second skin; I averted my eyes as best as I could. I walked her to the guest room, and then retreated to the master bedroom.

Sometime around eight in the morning, there was a knock on my door; it was Mary and Debbie asking if they could fix breakfast.

"NO. Girls, I'll be out in a minute, and I'll fix breakfast. Go wake up your mom, Debbie."

When I came out of my room, I was met by two twelve-year-olds in almost sheer babydoll nightgowns! I said, "HOLD ON, THAT IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR A MIXED HOUSEHOLD!" I got some pre-teenage complaints and I just pointed to wherever their other clothes were.

As the girls passed the guest room, April, dressed in a full robe, stuck her head out. Both girls complained to her, and she said, "It is his house, his rules! Live with it."

I started breakfast and served it up, as all three ladies sat at the table. I fixed eggs, pancakes, bacon, and OJ. We ate and chattered about the 'night on the town' we had. I got a big thank you from April, Debbie, and Mary.

Then Debbie asked, "Do you like my mom?"

I answered, "As a matter of fact, I do like your mom."

I got some squeals from the girls, and a red-faced smile from April.

Dating.

April and I began to date, every weekend and sometimes during the week. We included the girls just about every third date. On our kid-less dates, I had a neighbor college coed just spend the time in the house to make sure the house did not burn down.

Our romance grew stronger and hotter. Almost every time after one of our dates, you would find me in a cold shower.

After about seven months, the girls had a two-night sleepover at another friend's house. No need for a 'babysitter' and we were kid-less for two nights!

We started with a romantic dinner, then we went to a quiet club with a small band playing very romantic, slow-dance music. We must have danced a hundred times. On our last dance, we kissed as the song ended. We left the club.

As we left the club.

April said, "Some time in the hot tub would be nice."

I couldn't agree more. Since April and Debbie had been to the house many times, they both had kept a swimsuit in the guest room.

April had a wonderful bikini on.

I stepped into the tub and helped her into it. As we sat down, we were again engulfed by the jets of water and bubbles in the tub. We sat together again, my arm around her shoulders, and she, again, laid her head on my chest. After a couple of moments, she looked up at me. This put her lips right where mine were, so I kissed her. She responded with a moan. She turned herself around, so she was then sitting on my lap, facing me. Her two-piece suit clung to her body like a second skin. There's that second skin again.

April leaned back, and said, "This bathing suit is just too clingy!" She undid the ties and pulled her top off.

I was suddenly looking at a pair of beautiful B-cup breasts.

She then pushed her tits into my chest. "Mike, you are the first man that I have let touch me in over twelve years. I hated men for so long, but you are different. I started to like you when we met that Monday before the sleepover... How easy would it be to sleep in your bed tonight?"

I sputtered "Eas... Eas... Easy."

April said, "Good," and stood up, and as if on cue, her bottoms slipped down and off her hips.

I stood up and April noticed I had a tent in my swimsuit. She stepped out of the tub, and I followed. As we entered the master suite, I turned off the hot tub and the mood lights on the deck. When April moved into the shower and turned on the rain shower head, I slipped a little blue pill from my medicine cabinet into my mouth. (Hey, I am a forty-seven-year-old man, I can use all the help I can get.) We held each other in the shower for what seemed like hours.

Leaving the shower, I retrieved towels from my linen closet, and we then dried each other off. When I finished drying April off, she climbed into bed and beckoned me to follow. I moved to meet her body, and found myself with my face between her beautiful breasts. I began to kiss and make love to her nipples and areolae; she began to moan.

I turned myself around, and as I moved down her body, I reached her shaved mons. I found her clit and began to suck and lick her little button. Her mouth found my cock and she sucked it into her mouth. We both attacked each other's sex like we were starved children.

I started to feel my balls tighten. "I am almost there."

She said, "Please, hold it."

I removed my cock from her mouth, and I sucked harder on her clit with two fingers in her pussy. She started to moan louder, and her legs started to shake. She took my dick back in her mouth, and I started fucking her mouth. She reached the pinnacle of her orgasm at the same time as I shot my cum into her mouth.

She continued to suck my cock, and I stayed hard! God bless pharmaceuticals. I flipped around, placed my cock at her pussy's opening, and I drove it home. April moaned again. I began like a piston, my cock in and out of her warm, inviting pussy.

As I pumped into her cunt, April said, "Treat me like you own me."

Which I did. I picked her up from the bed, carried her to my 'sex chair', where she scooted her hips to the front edge. I entered her again. This chair allowed me to keep my weight off her and allowed me to rub her tits and clit with my hands and fingers. I was able to make her sing out her climax, which brought me to a powerful orgasm.

We jumped back in the shower and rinsed ourselves off. I sucked her clit until she climaxed again. We dried each other off, and then returned to bed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

I awoke at about six the next morning, with a warm mouth sucking my cock. I pulled her up so I could fuck her. After another mutual orgasm, we got up and showered. I changed the sheets and put on the shorts that I usually sleep in, and we went back to sleep.

The relationship.

Life became much happier for all of us, with two more months of hinting to each other about making our relationship more permanent. One day, we sat down with the girls to discuss the idea of April and I making our relationship permanent.

"Would you like to move in with us, Debbie...?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled... "Like, married?"

Mary asked, with a grin, "Would that make April my mom or grandma?"

April and I looked at each other and laughed.

I said, "I don't know. Right now, I am ONLY your guardian, who is also your grandfather. Mary, if I adopted you, I would be your dad.

"I have a lot of money from the inheritances and lawsuits over grandma's and your parents' deaths, I can do it. I think your parents and grandma would approve.

"But, Mary, you'd have to call me dad, instead of grandpa."

Mary said, "That would not be hard, all my friends call you, my dad. I even do it to keep from explaining what our relationship is."

I said, "Okay. Let's take a vote."

The girls said, "Wait, what are we voting on?"

"We need four votes." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring box. I opened it. "Do I marry April?"

Both girls said a big, "YES!"

April just started crying and sniffled, "Yes."

"What is the second vote?"

"Do I adopt Mary?"

A unanimous, "YES!"

"Third vote. Mary, do you want April to adopt you also?"

Another unanimous, "YES!"

"Now, the last vote. But there are some things we must look at. If I adopt you, Debbie, your mom loses the child support that your dad sends."

Debbie quickly corrected me, saying, "You mean my sperm donor!"

April added, "We can do without his money."

"Okay call him what you want. Do I adopt Debbie?"

A unanimous, "YES!"

With that, I had three crying ladies!

Two houses become one home.

We moved April and Debbie into our home two months before the wedding.

We sent the paperwork, two weeks before we were to get married, by US Mail to April's ex, for him to give up his parental rights. It was returned within two days, overnight special delivery!

A week before the wedding, we filed the paperwork and after six months, we became foster parents, and just under a year, we were officially a family. April's ex did have to pay child support during those six months-- tough shit, sperm donor.

We had a nice wedding. The girls were co-maids of honor, and my friend Bill was my best man; it looked kind of cool when he walked down the aisle with one girl on each arm. All of April's staff and all my staff attended, even some students and, of course, Ellen Barrister Esq., who liked that she would only have to have 'one' file for us.

We settled into a family-- dad, mom, and two daughters. People asked if the girls were twins so much, we just started saying yes; after all, they sure acted like they were.

Marriage changed our sex life.

Our sex life changed-- April wanted to try almost anything.

So, one night when the girls went to a sleepover at another girl's house, April said she wanted to experiment sexually. I picked up some lube and a couple of porn DVDs and we retired to our bedroom. We watched the porn which got me hard and April hot.

We started in the shower, where we explored each other's bodies like we had never done before. We did oral 'til our lips got cramps. April had knelt in front of me, and gave me the mother of all blowjobs. She took all of me. I came and almost fell over from being lightheaded.

We moved into the bedroom. Thanks to pharmaceuticals my cock was as hard as it ever had been, and after I entered her, I was like a well-oiled machine-- we did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, reverse missionary, pile driving with her legs over my shoulders, doggie, and a couple of positions I'd have to look up to give you the name of. April started to speak gibberish and with every down stroke, she moaned.

April suggested we try anal. I put a big pillow under her hips. We lubed up my cock and her rosebud. I used my lubed-up fingers to open her a little, and as I did, April moaned; I placed my cock at her back entrance. I started to enter her; it was tight, but well lubed and I entered her slowly. She started a moan that sounded almost like humming. I picked up speed and April moaned louder. I played with April's clit, drawing circles around it; I slipped two fingers in her pussy. I let my thumb play with her clit as April breathing got faster; I slipped a third finger in and then a fourth. I alternated between my dick thrusts and my hand thrusts. April's moaning sounded like singing. April started with a low moan, ending with a scream as she climaxed; it was a big orgasm, and she had a number more before I came deeply inside her ass. I held her while she came down from her climax highs.

We made our way to the bathroom and entered the shower, where we washed and gently played with each other. We dried one another before retiring to bed. We quickly drifted off to a sound sleep.

When we woke up, we were all wrapped up in each other's arms. April said the anal had been very, very intense, so we should maybe only do it on 'special occasions'. We did have more special occasions, mostly when the girls were away from the house, sleepovers, camp out with friends, and sports camps.

A dad of TWO girls.

As the girls grew, we entered "The High School Zone." Dealing with two pubescent middle-school girls was nothing compared to when they were in high school.

There were a few nights, where I was the only male the girls would talk to after they had their hearts broken. The first time, I was ready to beat the boy into a pulp after he broke Debbie's heart. April told me just to hold her; I scored big 'dad points' just holding her. That helped me two weeks later, when Mary's heart was broken for the first time. I soothed both girls throughout their high-school days.

The best part of high school was the sports that they played-- in volleyball, both were starters; basketball, they didn't start, but both had a lot of playing time, but it was softball where they excelled. Both were pitchers AND they both caught for each other-- the battery was always Phillips and Phillips. April and I made every game, no matter the sport, the time, or the place. One benefit from sports was they were too busy for boys, so after the couple of 'broken hearts', boys were only a footnote in their high-school memoirs.

A mature sex life.

As the girls got older, we were able to go to bed when we wanted to, they could tuck themselves in. I was so glad that the girls' rooms and TV room were at the other end of the house, as April's and mine orgasmic moans were a little loud at times. We made love up to about two to three nights a week; thank goodness for my pharmaceuticals.

Our life became like a sexy Hallmark movie.

Epilogue

We visit Matt's, Ashley's, my Mary's graves on Mother's Days, Father's Days, their birthdays, and little Mary's birthday, being it was when I lost my Mary.

The girls grew up and attended college.

After a few years, April and I sold our businesses and retired.

The girls fell in love, I gave them away to two wonderful loving men. They have given us grandchildren and they all come over almost every Sunday for dinner. The girls now help fix Sunday dinner; their husbands help with little projects we have around the house. April is a fantastic grandma, and I am a grandpa for the second time.

We now sit on our deck, watching our grandchildren playing in the pool and yard. Summers are our time with the grandchildren.

April and I have had a romantic love life that neither of us would trade for anything.

THE END

_______________

12