All Comments on 'A Gray Area Ch. 06'

by Deity

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmmm

I'm still kind of confused about why she is so upset with Jason. She started it by her insensitive comment to him about 'the people' in his career. I think I would have behaved the same way he did. The exact same way.

And from the dream she had and the conversation she had at the party with Jon, I don't see why she can't talk to him or be friends. Whatever happened, happened awhile ago from what I understand, but that's just me. I will just have to see what happens in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

why is Caden acting like such a loser? I mean, is she that stupid to not realize that Jason doesn't love her and is using her or is she just that insecure that she is willing to let a pretty boy dickhead rule her life? I mean, I don't understand why a supposed independent strong woman who didn't let Jon use her anymore is letting another pretty boy use her again when she is supposed to be older and with more worldly experience.

Ntropy586Ntropy586almost 13 years ago
This is actually painful to read!

Your grasp of the English language is mediocre at best, you can't tell the difference between the words "accept" (as in, accept a compliment) and "except" (think short version of exception - "I've got all of them except the newest one"), in fact you also manage to screw up the words two (a number) and to (a preposition - one of those words that starts a sub-phrase in a sentence).

GET AN EDITOR!!! GET AN EDITOR!!! GET AN EDITOR!!!

Or please, for the love of God, stop publishing before somebody gouges their own eyes out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous