A Great Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you are only going to wear that for an hour or so, the straps can go over your panties but if you plan to wear that all day, your panties need to be over the straps." She said.

He looked confused.

"If you need to use the restroom, or want to have access to that area without undoing the straps, clip the straps up under your panties, that way your panties will come off!" She added

Liam pulled the panties back off and clipped the straps to his pantyhose. Julia gave Liam the butt plug she had bought for him.

"This is for your ass. Would you like some help before you finish getting dressed?" She asked him.

"For my ass?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"If you liked my finger in there, trust me... you're going to love this!" She said.

Julia squirted a little lube onto the tip and worked it into the plug. Having Liam bend over she placed the plug on his asshole and gave the slightest pressure. It was the smallest plug in the set and was about four inches long and only slightly larger around than her thumb. It went in halfway easily but she felt her man tense up and stop her progress. She thought to give his cock a little tease and he loosened up enough to get the plug to seat firmly into his hole. Once it was seated, Liam let out a moan that told her he liked it.

"Now the panties, and finish getting dressed." Julia said getting off the bed and grabbing her own lingerie.

Liam watched his wife grab an identical set of lingerie and expertly dress herself in a fraction of the time it took him. Much to his surprise, she took a much larger butt plug. She spit onto the top of the plug. Threw one foot on the dresser and shoved the plug into her ass in one motion. He never knew she liked or wanted anything in her ass! Then she pulled her panties up and placed her hands on her hips.

"You were supposed to be getting dressed!" She said sternly.

"Where are we going?" He said.

"We are going out to eat silly!" She said rummaging through her closet for a dress.

She pulled a dress out of the closet, crossed the room and held it up to Liam's body.

"Mmm... that'd be nice!" She cooed.

"I'm not wearing a dress to dinner!" He exclaimed.

Julia pulled the dress away from her husband. She had gotten the dress for herself. She realized he said he wasn't going to wear a dress to dinner. She wondered if she could get him into a dress before dinner. She stepped back into her closet to look for something that might be big enough to fit a big guy like him. There were a few things she had ordered off the Internet that were completely too big.

"Don't move a muscle!" She hollered to him from inside the closet. She could see him shifting about nervously. He knew she was set to find him a dress to wear for a few moments before the went to dinner. She stepped out with a maroon wrap dress that looked gorgeous on the hanger. She stepped behind Liam and pulled the dress from the hanger.

"Hold your left arm out dear." She said.

Liam stuck his arm out to his side and Julia pulled the arm of the dress up to his shoulder. She wrapped the dress around his body and pulled the other sleeve up his right arm. Then she tied the belt up into a cute little bow and stood back to look. She was glad he was only 5'10" because that was the biggest dress she had.

Liam looked down at his body and didn't immediately recognize himself. He was wearing exquisite lingerie and a beautiful dress that touched his skin in the most wonderful way. He rubbed from his chest, smoothing the dress down to his legs. He could feel the lingerie under the dress and he couldn't stop touching himself. When he walked to the mirror in the bathroom he could feel the dress shift around him and the bottom hem danced around his pantyhose covered legs. It felt so wonderful.

From his neck down, he saw such a beautiful sight. He'd have never thought to wear a dress like that one. He knew he couldn't leave the house like that but he could surely wear that around the house!

"Can we just order some takeout tonight?" He pleaded, sounding a little more desperate than he had planned.

Do you just want to wear the dress all night?" She asked.

"Yes, but you want to go out to dinner tonight and I'm going to take you." He said with resignation.

"You could just wear the dress to dinner!" She played.

"I'm wearing lingerie... I'm not even sure about the bra! It's nice, but... what if someone sees it again?" He said.

"What do you mean again? Who saw your bra before!" She said trying to sound surprised.

"Um... well... yeah, so I was mowing the lawn and someone brought that box!" He said excitedly pointing to the box.

He looked so sexy, standing there in a dress and lingerie. She thought he looked the most sexy she has ever seen him right then. They were always completely honest and open with each other about their feelings and what not. She loved that he was telling her about the guy that spotted him in his lingerie, showed off his own panties and kissed him. She loved that he spared no details about the experience. How he still wasn't sure if he liked it or not. How his mouth tasted good and that it felt nice to be treated that way. She loved how honest he was.

She felt a little guilty though for not telling him how hot she had gotten watching them kiss. How she had wanted to join them right there on the porch. He didn't know she had watched him.

Liam had stripped off the dress and put on dress slacks and a dark button up shirt with a light sport jacket. He was trying to hide the straps and bumps of the bra, and he'd felt his choices had done just that.

Sitting on the bus, Liam could feel the lovely constriction of the lingerie. His pants tickled his legs through the pantyhose, and the garter straps dug into his butt cheeks. His beautiful wife sat right next to him with an evil grin. Moments later he felt a faint vibration from inside his ass. Then it wasn't faint, it was pulsating from the butt plug. He was squirming in his seat, trying to contain himself while Julia sat giggling quietly. Just like that, the rumbling stopped.

Liam looked at Julia with his eyebrows raised.

"A remote control butt plug?" He said as it fired back to life and his body tensed up again trying to keep from moaning loudly.

This is going to be interesting, he thought to himself...

12