A Greek Bacchanalia

Story Info
A night of debauchery with Greek Gods & Goddesses.
2.8k words
4.72
4.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers

The small Greek island of Paphia nestled in the ocean, a white jewel in the wine dark sea.

The white beaches gleamed in the late afternoon sun. Small green hills surrounded the white marble Sanctuary of Aphrodite. Groves of olive trees covered the hills. A grassed clearing at the top of the cliffs, overlooking the ocean, was a hive of activity.

Twilight was falling. It was a warm spring evening. The heady perfume of flowers filled the air. Preparations for the feast were coming to an end, spits of lamb and pork were roasting over several large fires. Female slaves tended the roasts. Dusky male slaves had worked all day to prepare enough wine for the festival.

A sail was sighted on the horizon. Twenty stout men manned the oars. Free men originally from Athens, they had sailed for many days and their destination was in sight at last. The annual festival of Bacchus was to be held here on the island of Paphia over the next two days. The travellers on this boat were the only mortal guests. Guests from the halls of Olympus were also expected, however gods rarely travel by boat.

The boat skipped across the waves as it raced toward the beach. The crew worked in harmony, their broad backs bending in unison as their sinews knotted and strained. In minutes the boat crested the foam and crashed up the beach.

The crew together with the guests leapt onto the golden sand and they raced up the hill toward the clearing. It was important to be at the festival before sunset.

Golden haired men and long limbed women ran to the clearing. Tonight wine will flow.

High on the clouds of regal Mount Olympus, Aphrodite the goddess of Love turned her pale blue eyes toward her Sanctuary on Paphia. She smiled to see so many young people on her island. Aphrodite spoke to Bacchus the god of Wine, who stood next to her.

"Tonight at your Festival I wish to play a few games with the mortals coming to celebrate in your honour. I promise no disrespect."

"Of course, once the wine is flowing, I will play as well. Shall we have a competition to see who can have the most enjoyment in my name?"

Apollo, the god of Music was listening. He thought it would be fun to attend in disguise as a mortal. It would be fun to disrupt the plans of both Aphrodite and Bacchus.

Aphrodite, standing on the lofty heights of Mount Olympus, clothed herself in gossamer. The sheer fabric clung to her body accentuating every curve. It was almost almost invisible. With a nod, Aphrodite summoned her courtesans and together the 3 immortals made the short journey to Paphia.

Bacchus grinned to see her go. Wearing a leather loincloth, Bacchus with a pitcher of wine in one hand and a rosy red bunch of grapes in the other, also moved from the clouds of Mount Olympus to join the throng on the island of Paphia.

Apollo cast a shade across his body, so that his godlike physique was no longer visible to mortal eyes. With dark hair and smouldering grey eyes Apollo arrived on the island of Paphia.

Bacchus reclined on a couch. Mortal attendants both male and female, fawned over his every whim.

"More wine" he called.

"More meat" he called

He licked lamb grease from his fingers and laughed loudly. His laugh was deep and booming.

A slave girl barely wearing a short toga, passed a bowl of wine to Bacchus. He grabbed her waist, spilling dark wine all over her chest as he pulled her onto his lap. Laughing as her toga fell away, she kissed him passionately as her hugged her nude body. Bacchus laughed as he caressed her firm young breasts, smiling as her nipples grew firm at his touch.

Aphrodite her gossamer gown swirling as she walked, glimpses of her nudity captivated everyone she passed. Males went weak at the knees wishing they could bury themselves in her loins. Females ached to feel her hands and fingers explore the secrets of their bodies.

Apollo danced to music only he could hear and anyone close to him danced as well.

Bodies writhed and moved together in unison. People sweated as they twirled, ever faster. Clothing was cast aside as the beat enthralled the dancers.

Apollo could have had his way with any of them but he only had eyes for Aphrodite.

The night grew dark. The only light came from the huge bonfires that dotted the island. The surrounding olive groves offered privacy as couples broke away from the main festival. Moans of unbridled passion rose and the shadowy figures joined in ecstasy under the broad branches of ancient olive trees.

Aphrodite had entranced several festival attendees, both male and female, and left them all exhausted and spent. Young bodies, nude under the moonlight, cast aside after their enthusiasm and essence had gone. More than once, Aphrodite's body had been covered, across her stomach and firm breasts, by sperm from eager lovers. Only to have other eager female partners lick it all off.

Many had tried, but none had come deep inside her. Aphrodite's love had to be earned and none here tonight were her equal.

The ache between her legs needed satisfaction. Her delicate pussy craved more. There had been several glorious penises work in and out of her vagina this night. Some massive in size, others thick and firm but none had managed to bring her to the climax that Aphrodite craved.

The grey eyed youth with dark ravishing hair caught Aphrodite's eye. There was a familiar twinkle but Aphrodite didn't recognise Apollo due to the intoxicating effect of the wine brewed especially for Bacchus.

The lithe bodies of the Bacchus dancers cavorted across the island. Males and females twisted and turned, naked to the sky. Clothing was not required to give glory to Bacchus, only an unbridled passion for wine.

Apollo paused. The dancer in his arms had lowered herself onto his erect penis slowly. She had never felt a cock this big in her pussy before. She eyes were wide with delight.

Apollo paused before one more gentle thrust. Her eyes rolled backwards under her eyelids as her climax washed across her body. Apollo eased himself out of her cunt and gently unwrapped her legs from his waist. He left her lying in the middle of the dance floor and walked away.

Apollo drained a large bowl of sweet intoxicating wine. Walking out of the nearest olive grove was a vision of unnatural beauty.

Aphrodite's pale blue eyes took in the body of the dark haired youth walking towards her. He was tall, at least a head taller than she was. His arms were strong and well muscled. His chest was broad with well developed pecs.

His long legs were well toned and she longed to feel his thighs wrapped around her head.

His skin, that she could see, was bronzed from the sun. The loincloth that he was almost wearing covered the part of his body that most interested Aphrodite. A couple of dark pubic hairs peeked out of the top. Aphrodite longed to run her fingers into his pubic hair and she would delight in exposing them when she removes his loincloth.

A smile flickered across her face at the thought of his penis slowly emerging from his pubic hair, growing as she caressed it.

Apollo sauntered past inebriated couples, fumbling together. Bodies glowed in the light of nearby bonfires. He grinned at one couple. The man, clearly drunk, was having difficulty maintaining his erection despite the feverish fondling of the woman. His godlike smile embraced the couple and immediately the problem was solved.

Apollo's grey eyes were entranced by the female figure heading towards him. Her thin gossamer gown, cascaded from her shoulders to the ground with delicate folds of fabric both revealing and covering her nudity as she walked. Long, long legs stepped out of the fabric with each step. His eyes followed from her dainty toes up to her dark inviting groin.

A soft breeze enhanced her breasts, the night air highlighted the curves of each breast and each nipple appeared, almost on request. Apollo requested time to get to know each nipple.

As he walked, Apollo began to feel a stirring under his loincloth.

Aphrodite ached with every step. The closer she got, more she could feel her cunt juices. Aphrodite thought that soon her gown would be soaked.

Finally they were standing, face to face.

Apollo reached out to her shoulders to gently slide the fabric off her body. The dress disappeared, piling up on the ground. Her naked body was revealed in all it glory.

Aphrodite in turn gently touched his loincloth, easily unwrapping his manhood.

Their lips touched.

A spark flew between them. They both felt a surge of excitement rush all over.

Aphrodite was on her back, the cool grass easing the heat that engulfed her entire body.

Apollo eased himself onto her, his penis erect and throbbing.

Apollo was kneeling behind Aphrodite's legs. Leaning forward his hands placed under her arm pits, supported him.

Aphrodite reached down to his penis. It was enormous. Long and hard, she gripped it. One hand at the base of the shaft, the other above it. Her thumb nestled under his tip. She could move it over the top, encouraging small drops of pre cum to form.

Every time she did this, a small moan escaped from Apollo's mouth.

Aphrodite enjoyed having control of his cock. She loved being able to make strong men turn weak.

Aphrodite wanted him to ask, no to beg her to masturbate him. She was excited by the thought of controlling his ejaculation. She could hardly wait for his hot sperm to splash over her body. Aphrodite wanted to make him massage his own spunk onto her milky white breasts.

Then, and only then, after Aphrodite had completely controlled his penis would she allow him to enter her. And she ached to feel him deep inside her tight wet cunt. Her pussy cried tears of anticipation.

But her imagination was getting ahead of her. Slowly Aphrodite began to wank that massive cock. Her hands worked in unison, slowly up and down. Her thumb caressed the tip, edging pre cum that she used as lubricant.

"Spit on it" she ordered. He obliged with a line of spit that dribbled over the tip.

"That's better " she said. The penis was wet. Her hands were flying

Aphrodite could feel the tension in his body, the hot pulse in his penis grew rapidly faster and she wanked some more.

Suddenly his whole body went rigid. His hips involuntarily started thrusting.

Milky white sperm erupted. It arched over her belly, splashing onto first one tit, then as she redirected him, onto the other with a final burst landing near her throat.

"My stallion," she murmured.

All he did was sigh, enormously, as passion washed over his body.

He collapsed onto his back, spent. Aphrodite rolled over, on to him, straddling his hips. She could feel his depleted penis next to her pussy lips.

Cum started to drip down her body, past her navel, into her neatly shaved bush.

Aphrodite took one of his hands and placed a fingertip on her breast. Cum was dripping from her erect nipple. He gently drew circles around her areola. Her skin glistened. Both of his hands now roamed freely over her firm chest. Leaning forward, Aphrodite let one nipple slip into his mouth. His tongue was eager. Gentle nibbling from his teeth set her mind on fire.

Finally, as Aphrodite wiggled her arse on his groin, she felt movement and growth.

"Mmm my stallion " she murmured again.

"Fuck me! Now!"

Aphrodite positioned herself on all fours. Her perky arse pointed to the sky as her legs straightened out. He stood behind her, holding, steadying her hips with both hands. Aphrodite loved the downward dog pose.

His cock had quickly grown. Slowly he entered her. Aphrodite was so wet. His penis was thick, but Aphrodite was ready. He gently pushed into her cunt, sliding easily, deep into her body. Aphrodite had never had a cock this big before. It was her time to moan.

He gripped her hips and carefully rocked her body back and forth. Each thrust push him further into her pussy until her lips slammed into the base of his shaft. With each thrust, his balls bounced into her clit, driving Aphrodite wild.

Finally Aphrodite couldn't hold back the flood anymore. She climaxed in a rush at the same moment that he came for the second time. Aphrodite's juices mingled with his sperm as he gently extracted his penis. They both lay exhausted on the grass, gazing up at the stars. Their bodies wet. Aphrodite felt his sperm dribble slowly out her pussy lips, and onto the grass.

They both lay exhausted on the grass, gazing up at the stars. Apollo's hand reached out to hers. Holding hands they rested. Their hot naked bodies fully exposed to the dark embrace of the night. Finally he moved.

Rolling to his side, his eyes exploring the exquisite form next to him. Pale blue eyes caught his. He smiled.

Aphrodite made no effort to conceal her nakedness. She turned to him. They kissed softly. Apollo kissed her mouth, her nose and her chin. Aphrodite softly sighed. She turned her head as his lips kissed her neck. His hot breath on her ear.

He was on top of her now. He kissed her neck and throat before making his gentle way to her breasts. Aphrodite's nipple anticipated him and reacted accordingly. It stood proud as his tongue circled the dark flesh of the areola.

Inevitably Apollo journeyed down Aphrodite's body, pausing at her delicate navel before kissing her hips and inner thighs. Aphrodite ran her fingers through his dark hair while his nose was buried in her dark hair. She sighed as his hot breath inflamed her.

Aphrodite made him move. She wanted to gaze at his erect penis, the source of so much pleasure. It was long and hard and seemed to be growing before her eyes.

Her hand caressed his wrinkled balls. Delicately she fondled them as she bent her head so her nose touched the dark red tip. Apollo's tongue was sending waves of enjoyment washing over her body. Aphrodite lightly kissed his penis, pre cum on her lips.

Aphrodite wanted more. Apollo was slowly opening doors that Aphrodite thought had been abandoned for ever. She wanted Apollo to drive her beyond the boundaries that restrained her.

"Take me. Fuck me," she murmured. There was no response. Apollo's mouth was busy elsewhere.

Apollo was kissing the inside of Aphrodite's knee, butterfly kisses as he went up her inner thigh and then back down the other leg. Instinctively she opened her legs wider.

He could feel Aphrodite shiver with every kiss, every caress across her velvety skin. Apollo wanted her to open herself to him, completely. He sensed this may not happen, not here and not tonight.

Determined to break down the walls around her heart he was even more enthusiastic.

"When do I get to feel you inside me?" She whispered.

"When you are ready" he replied

Apollo stood up and reached a hand to Aphrodite. She scrambled to her knees, wanting to worship his penis. Willing to take it in her mouth until he exploded down her throat. Instead, he picked her up and carried her in his arms towards the temple of Bacchus. With her arms around Apollo's neck and her head resting on his broad chest, Aphrodite felt safe.

Inside the temple were many beds and couches that had been placed here for the festival. Most were already occupied. Apollo walked to the back of the temple and gently lowered Aphrodite onto a bed of soft cushions. He disappeared for a moment, returning with a jug of sacred oil. Carefully he turned Aphrodite onto her stomach and seductively poured some oil onto her back. It was warm and smelled sweetly of flowers.

His broad hands and fingers of steel massaged her back, soothing her muscles. Aches and pains eased under his firm hands. Stress disappeared. Turning her onto her back, he poured more oil on her. This time the massage was much more gentle but nonetheless throughly relaxing.

Even with her eyes closed, on the verge of sleep, Aphrodite could not rest.

"You are tense and need to relax both your body and your mind. Here within the walls of the Temple of Bacchus there is nothing but pleasure if you are open to receiving it. You have shown a willingness to offer your body but I feel you have more to give."

"Tell me, my master. I am yours to command."

"I give no orders. Only suggestions."

"I understand."

Even with her eyes closed Aphrodite could feel his presence all around her. She reached out and touched his chest, tracing oil across his skin. She pulled him close. His chest against her breasts. Her hands found his buttocks as her legs wrapped around his.

Almost like a dream, Aphrodite offered herself to him and he accepted.

AngelDJ
AngelDJ
11 Followers