Sky's Wife is the Absolute Limit

Story Info
The wife has a plan to stop his gambling and drinking.
1.4k words
2.73
23.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

Sky Masterson, a gambler willing to bet on virtually anything - Guys and Dolls

Sky Masterton was going to the big poker game. His wife knew he would be coming home tipsy.

Sky was usually considerate at lovemaking. His wife liked Sky exciting her clitoris with his tongue before having penetrative sex. She liked that Sky let her choose the sexual position. She liked that he allowed her to fondle and lick his lovetool and didn't make her take it inside her mouth. She liked the way Sky's large erect penis would rest for a while inside her vagina. She liked that he would then thrust very occasionally for a minute. She liked the way the thrusts became more urgent. She enjoyed the speedy thrusts as he knew he was about to ejaculate. She liked the grunt he gave out as his seed started to flood her cunt. She liked the final 2 "full throttle" thrusts. She loved the way he collapsed. She loved it that the effort gave Sky a sweaty face. She liked his post-coital kisses and cuddles.

But when he was tipsy Sky merely wanted to use her for his own sexual gratification. She expected only "wham bam, now let me get to sleep, ma'am" sex. No foreplay. Sky placing his cock near her mouth expecting her to fellate him. Only the Missionary position. Only hard thrusting until he ejaculated. No post coital kiss.

She hated the tipsy monster he became. And she now had a plan to stop him.

The Set Up

When the 8 men played poker they drank their favoured alcohol and often discussed sexual matters. This time the topic was "what was cuckolding?". There were 8 different opinions.

Alan asserted that "cuckolding only happens to men. It is another example of the power that women have over men. If my wife were to take a lover I would feel less of a man. I mean even if no one else knew that another man had fucked my wife I would feel humiliated. I would think of myself as a powerless cuckold. But if she called me a cuckold, like in those porn videos, I would feel near suicidal. But if I have sex with another woman..".

A cry of "fat chance" from Brian brings laughter from the others.

Alan continued "But if I take a lover no one would call my wife a cuckold. No, of course not. So then you agree that only a man can be a cuckold".

They all agreed that only men can be cuckolded. They all agreed that their wives fucking another man would be humiliating.

Chris asked "would it matter if your wife's lover was another woman?"

Brian quipped "Only if she didn't let me watch" to another bout of laughter.

Alan replied "Not to me. If my wife is a lesbian then I would prefer her to leave me.".

Brian said "I love those lessie videos. A woman sucking another woman's tits and licking her clit makes me cum. But it would be different if it were my wife. I just don't know how I would react. I suppose if my wife told me that another woman had given her orgasms and she preferred that to my sex, well I guess I would feel like a cuckold. It would be worse of course if she told me that they had lesbian sex in the marital bed. If so, I would definitely feel like a cuckold.".

All agreed that it didn't matter if the lover was a man or a woman. All agreed that the use of the marital bed was extra humiliation. The most humiliating thing would be for everyone else to know about your being cuckolded.

There was discussion about whether a wife giving a passionate kiss to another man or woman was cuckolding the husband. They decided a kiss would be humiliating but not serious enough to be called cuckolding. But a wife kissing a penis or pussy would be cuckolding.

The conversation then went on to how easily a wife might cuckold her husband. A majority felt that their wives would cuckold them in secret if they were assured that no one else would know. A minority thought their wives would stay loyal. Sky said that his wife would stay loyal even if it was made easy for her to cheat on him.

Brian suggested that Sky's wife might already have cuckolded him. Sky got angry with this implied criticism of his wife. I will pay £10,000 to any one of you who can prove my wife has cheated or is cheating on me. And double that if she has had or is having lesbian sex.

He gave each a signed marker to that effect. He said "Even if it's just a passionate kiss, then it is still her cuckolding me".

Alan suggested that they take a break, refresh their glasses and eat the sandwiches and nosh the nibbles. Afterwards they continued to play poker and drink. The tipsy Sky returned home to give his wife unsatisfactory sex.

Sky didn't know that his wife primed the men to get him to have such a bet.

The Plan Activated

When Sky went to the next poker night he was surprised to see the room set up for Blackjack. There were 15 chairs behind tables facing a banker table. The wives were present. Including his own. They were chatting and drinking and having a good time. Sky thought "poker has always been a men only event".

His wife greeted him. She said "We have a new type of game. I will tell you the rules as we go along". She put on a banker's hat and the others applauded. She said "Now lets play, £100 stakes this round".

She showed a picture of her lips to applause. She said "You are betting against the bank for a guaranteed passionate kiss". Sky will start the night off. She gave him a card and put her card so it could be seen. She gave Sky a second card. He had 19 and stuck. She had 17.

So Sky come up and get your kiss. They were applauded.

So each person who wanted a passionate kiss bet £100 and either lost the money or had a passionate kiss. Sky would lose £70,000 in a single hand unless the bank won. Four of his male friends beat the bank. He watched as they each gave her a passionate kiss. He felt humiliated as the 4 men were applauded. Luckily no wife had won.

Next she showed a photo of her bare breasts. There was applause. He could lose another £70,000 if one of the wives won against the bank. Two wives bid but lost out to the bank's 20, which beat all others. Sky was relieved that no one got to fondle or kiss his wife's breasts

Next she showed a photo of her vagina. The wives all bid for the use of this for a half hour. The bank got over 21 and Sky's wife handed out signed copies of her vagina as markers to everyone. As a sign of good faith the women who had the highest number got to lick Sky's wife's clitoris before the applauding crowd.

Sky had now lost the extra £70,000

Next she showed a photo of her naked on the bed. She said "Bid for a night with me in my marital bed - one winner only in this event". The bank lost and Chris had the highest score. She signed her photo as her marker.

For the last event she showed a "Happy New Year" card to the players. She said "Again just one winner and I'm afraid for the men only. You get to celebrate the New Year by having sex with me as the bells strike midnight. Then for the whole of January you have the use of me in my marital bed. You may of course invite your wife to share your winnings".

She deliberately gave herself 3 cards and said "Bank is bust. So there has to be one lucky winner". Sky was now playing Blackjack for sex with his own wife. He had 19 which beat all others except David who had the same score.

They had a "highest card wins" play off. He got an 8. David a King.

Because he lost he had to look forward to a miserable New Year and worse January.

It was even worse than he feared. David and his wife, on the other hand, had a wonderful time enjoying Sky's wife as the bells struck and until midnight on 31 January.

He heard their lovemaking from the guest bedroom.

He stayed with his wife. Never again did Sky go gambling

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers