All Comments on 'A Greek Woman in the Trojan Palace'

by Liver96

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
totostorytotostoryover 3 years ago
Different and nice

Different story and Torjan culture and dresses gave the story a spark.

However if I `ve only one critic it will be that the fuck scene maybe a little rush it`s like you wrote it on hurry though it is the master scene should be a lot of dirty talk and more detailed .

If there will be a next chapter (hopefully) we can see the prince`s sister also as a dickgirl and fuck him too.

Liver96Liver96over 3 years agoAuthor

Greetings and Merry Christmas. Currently I don't plan to write a sequel of this story, basically my queue is full and there are other projects I'm working on. However, I'll consider this feedback as a reference to make it better for my current work, Priestess of the Night. I got another idea to bring back Trojan culture but not with these characters. Best wishes!

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Very cute. I Luv the Classics

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiver96@Liver96
Just Another Random Guy Around Literotica (J.A.R.G.A.L). Very open-minded and bit smart (sometimes), like to read almost everything, from History to Sports (and some stuff between). Like smart talk and listening, sometimes talking but looking out the best stories to read, and ...