A Grid Battleforce Lesbian Affair

Story Info
A city hero and former cyber-villain have lesbian sex.
995 words
5
747
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coral Harbor was safe from Evox's evil plan after Grid Battleforce and its Beast Morpher Power Rangers killed him and either captured or killed all of his cohorts. The agency still protected the city from future threats, though, as scientists knew how to turn the morphing grid's infinite power into a substance, "Morph-X," giving it clean, infinite power. Zoey Reeves, its laundry girl and yellow ranger, was at home with her mother at work. When the doorbell rang, she answered it to see Roxy, the original yellow ranger candidate until Evox's cyberattack on Grid put her in a coma and created an evil cyber doppelganger that the rangers often fought with, outside.

She let her in and they sat on the living room sofa. Roxy said while she was dating Ravi the blue ranger, she felt attracted to women she saw on magazines, the internet and in person including Zoey, who was shocked, as Roxy asked if it meant something. Zoey said she was unsure as dating was the least of her worries, but had a dildo she sometimes sucked on or pushed in herself. Roxy added that when she and Ravi had sex, she pictured him as Zoey, shocking her more. Roxy held her hand and asked if they could do that now. While loving her feel, Zoey was unsure, never having it with anyone.

She then saw this as her first chance to experience what everyone does and decide if she preferred to be with men or women despite having feelings for Nate the gold ranger and agreed. They kissed softly. Zoey said she liked it, so they kissed harder and took off each other's shirts and bras. Feeling each other's breasts, Roxy kissed and nibbled her chin and neck, then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Zoey, getting this for the first time, yelled in joy. Roxy said to stand up. She did as she kissed down her stomach and sides, then gave her oral and held her breasts. She held Roxy's hands, shut her eyes, and swore in joy.

It felt better as she sat on her shoulders and held her head as Roxy grabbed her ass and sucked her harder. She fingered her vagina and kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Zoey held her breasts and said it felt nice getting oral and fingered for the first time. Roxy told her to about face and bend forward. She did as Roxy kissed and licked all over her ass and held her hips. She orgasmed and rubbed her breasts. It got louder as she licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Zoey said she never felt anything this nice before. Roxy fingered her anus and kissed up her back and arms. She upon getting behind her kissed and nibbled her neck and shoulders as Zoey held her hands and face. They lay on the sofa with Zoey atop. She kissed and nibbled Roxy's neck and chin, then kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Roxy stroked her hair and panted in joy. She kissed down Roxy's stomach and sides.

Roxy bent her knees and Zoey took off her pants and panties to give her oral and hold her breasts. She said this is what she imagined when Ravi did to this to her, held her head, and orgasmed. Zoey licked her harder and grabbed her butt, then fingered her, kissed down her legs and thighs to her feet, and sucked her toes. She lay facedown and Zoey kissed and licked all over her ass and held her hips. Roxy banged the sofa in joy, said she was doing it better than Ravi, and swore happily as Zoey licked between and spanked her cheeks, then sucked her anus. Zoey fingered it and kissed up her back and arms until she was atop her.

Roxy said she never felt anything this great and asked if Zoey loved doing this with her. She said she did as Roxy said she wanted Zoey to penetrate her with her dildo. She went to put it on a strap-on and wore it, then again lay atop Roxy and penetrate her anus. Zoey asked while kissing and nibbling her neck and shoulders if this was how she had sex with Ravi. She said it was and lay face-up with her knees bent.

Zoey penetrated her pussy. They lip-locked and held each other's breasts. Roxy swore in joy, then told Zoey to kneel on her breasts to let her suck the dildo as she fondles her pussy, saying this is what she often did with Ravi. Zoey did just that. Roxy shouted in joy as Zoey stimulated her pussy at the right spot and stroked the dildo atop her face. She lay atop her in the 69 position to give her oral and feel her butt as Roxy stroked and sucked the dildo. She lifted up her legs. Zoey moved down to kiss and lick her ass, push the dildo between her breasts and finger her pussy. Roxy spanked her ass cheeks and sucked her anus. She orgasmed, as Zoey licked between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She said she wanted to suck the dildo.

Roxy put on the strap-on and unbent her knees to let her do that. She gave her oral and held her butt. Zoey shouted in joy, then sat atop her face to let her kiss and lick her butt and finger her pussy. She pinched her breasts and stroked the dildo, then bounced atop Roxy. She licked between Zoey's cheeks and sucked her anus. She got off of her. Roxy sat up, took off the strap-on and kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. They fingered each other. Zoey returned the favor. Roxy thanked her for fulfilling her dream. She said she loved doing this, but had not decided if she was gay. They giggled, then lip-locked before Roxy had to go.